Experts and Doctors on aged in Düzce, Turkey
Locale: Düzce, Turkey
- Erdem H, Oktay M, Yildirim U, Uzunlar A, Kayikci M. Expression of AEG-1 and p53 and their clinicopathological significance in malignant lesions of renal cell carcinomas: a microarray study. Pol J Pathol. 2013;64:28-32 pubmed..02). We concluded that high AEG-1 and p53 expression correlates with the prognostic parameters in RCC patients, and in addition may be associated with tumor progression. ..
- Yavuz M, Yavuz O, Yazici M, Guler S, Ozhan H, Albayrak S, et al. Interaction between Chlamydia pneumoniae seropositivity, inflammation and risk factors for atherosclerosis in patients with severe coronary stenosis. Scand J Clin Lab Invest. 2006;66:523-34 pubmed..These observations indicate that Cpn infection may be one entry point to the causal or contributory pathways that lead to atherosclerosis and its clinical manifestations. ..
- Ekmekcioglu O, Aliyev A, Yilmaz S, Arslan E, Kaya R, Kocael P, et al. Correlation of 18F-fluorodeoxyglucose uptake with histopathological prognostic factors in breast carcinoma. Nucl Med Commun. 2013;34:1055-67 pubmed publisher..F-FDG uptake may serve as a prognostic indicator for biological behaviour in breast tumours. ..
- Safak A, Is M, Sevinc O, Barut C, Eryoruk N, Erdogmus B, et al. The thickness of the ligamentum flavum in relation to age and gender. Clin Anat. 2010;23:79-83 pubmed publisher..05). The LF is an important anatomical structure, which might cause low back or leg pain. Therefore, the thickness of the LF should be measured and evaluated carefully in the case of spinal stenosis...
- Keskin M, Avşar S, Hayıroğlu M, Keskin T, Börklü E, Kaya A, et al. Relation of the Number of Parity to Left Ventricular Diastolic Function in Pregnancy. Am J Cardiol. 2017;120:154-159 pubmed publisher..Further studies are warranted to evaluate the risk of gradual diastolic dysfunction after each pregnancy. ..
- Keskin M, Hayıroğlu M, Keskin T, Kaya A, Tatlısu M, Altay S, et al. A novel and useful predictive indicator of prognosis in ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction, the prognostic nutritional index. Nutr Metab Cardiovasc Dis. 2017;27:438-446 pubmed publisher..4-12.4) than those at the higher PNI level. The present study demonstrated that the PNI, calculated based on the serum albumin level and lymphocyte count, is an independent prognostic factor for mortality in patients with STEMI. ..
- Yucel I, Ozturan K, Demiraran Y, Degirmenci E, Kaynak G. Comparison of high-dose extracorporeal shockwave therapy and intralesional corticosteroid injection in the treatment of plantar fasciitis. J Am Podiatr Med Assoc. 2010;100:105-10 pubmed..The aim of this study was to evaluate the results of high-dose extracorporeal shockwave therapy applied with an ankle block and corticosteroid injection in patients with plantar fasciitis whose symptoms persisted for more than 6 months...
- Yazici S, Yazici M, Erer B, Calik Y, Ozhan H, Ataoglu S. The platelet indices in patients with rheumatoid arthritis: mean platelet volume reflects disease activity. Platelets. 2010;21:122-5 pubmed publisher..Both anti-TNF-alpha and conventional therapy decreases markers of inflammation and platelet indices. MPV can reflect both disease activity and response to treatment. ..
- Coskun A, Duran S, Apaydin S, Bulut I, Sariyar M. Pregnancy-associated plasma protein-A: evaluation of a new biomarker in renal transplant patients. Transplant Proc. 2007;39:3072-6 pubmed..05). We concluded that PAPP-A level was elevated in renal transplant patients and that high levels of PAPP-A might be a prognostic marker owing to their close association with high serum levels of urea, creatinine, uric acid, and CRP. ..
- Annakkaya A, Arbak P, Balbay O, Bilgin C, Erbas M, Bulut I. Effect of symptom-to-treatment interval on prognosis in lung cancer. Tumori. 2007;93:61-7 pubmed..To evaluate the relationship between delayed diagnosis and the degree of invasion and survival in lung cancer...
- Gurleyik E, Coskun O, Aslaner A. Clinical importance of solitary solid nodule of the thyroid in endemic goiter region. Indian J Med Sci. 2005;59:388-95 pubmed..Endemic area and iodine supplementation may affect the pathogenesis of the nodule which commonly occurs in endemic thyroid enlargement due to iodine deficiency...
- Tuzuner T, Parlak A, Kavak A, Alper M. A neglected case of macrodystrophia lipomatosa of the foot in an elderly man. J Am Podiatr Med Assoc. 2005;95:486-90 pubmed..As such, it may advance current knowledge of macrodystrophia lipomatosa. Special emphasis is given to the unique "bridge" formation seen radiographically in this case. ..