Experts and Doctors on in Madrid, Spain
Locale: Madrid, Spain
- Gómez Vilda P, Fernández Baillo R, Nieto A, Diaz F, Fernandez Camacho F, Rodellar V, et al. Evaluation of voice pathology based on the estimation of vocal fold biomechanical parameters. J Voice. 2007;21:450-76 pubmed..This research could open new possibilities for noninvasive screening of vocal fold pathologies and could be used in the implantation of e-health voice care services...
- Guinea G, Atienza J, Rojo F, García Herrera C, Yiqun L, Claes E, et al. Factors influencing the mechanical behaviour of healthy human descending thoracic aorta. Physiol Meas. 2010;31:1553-65 pubmed publisher..This fact places age as a key factor when mechanical properties of descending aorta are considered. ..
- Baumgart F, Ospina O, Mingarro I, Rodríguez Crespo I, Perez Gil J. Palmitoylation of pulmonary surfactant protein SP-C is critical for its functional cooperation with SP-B to sustain compression/expansion dynamics in cholesterol-containing surfactant films. Biophys J. 2010;99:3234-43 pubmed publisher
- Molina Rueda F, Alguacil Diego I, Molero Sánchez A, Carratalá Tejada M, Rivas Montero F, Miangolarra Page J. Knee and hip internal moments and upper-body kinematics in the frontal plane in unilateral transtibial amputees. Gait Posture. 2013;37:436-9 pubmed publisher..These results suggest the need for specific training for this group of UTAs, focusing on exercises to stabilize and strengthen the proximal muscles as well as practicing balance and coordination in the coronal plane. ..
- Kling S, Marcos S. Effect of hydration state and storage media on corneal biomechanical response from in vitro inflation tests. J Refract Surg. 2013;29:490-7 pubmed publisher..Dextran instillation decreased corneal thickness on average to 56.5% at 0 hours and 72.7% at 24 hours. Corneal hydration and tissue preservation changed corneal biomechanics, in particular its relaxation over a period of 24 hours. ..