Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on cercopithecus aethiops in Daejeon, South Korea
Locale: Daejeon, South Korea
Topic: cercopithecus aethiops
- Ryu S, Choi K, Yoon J, Kim S, Choi C. Endoplasmic reticulum-specific BH3-only protein BNIP1 induces mitochondrial fragmentation in a Bcl-2- and Drp1-dependent manner. J Cell Physiol. 2012;227:3027-35 pubmed publisher..These results collectively indicate that ER-specific BNIP1 plays an important role in mitochondrial dynamics by modulating the mitochondrial fission protein Drp1 in a BH3 domain-dependent fashion. ..
- Ryu S, Choi K, Park J, Park Y, Kim S, Choi C. Mitofusin 1 inhibits an apoptosis-associated amino-terminal conformational change in Bax, but not its mitochondrial translocation, in a GTPase-dependent manner. Cancer Lett. 2012;323:62-8 pubmed publisher..These results collectively suggest a role for Mfn1 in regulating the activation of Bax on the outer mitochondrial membrane in a GTPase-dependent manner. ..
- Lee Y, Song B, Park C, Kwon K. TRIM11 negatively regulates IFN? production and antiviral activity by targeting TBK1. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e63255 pubmed publisher..Collectively, our results suggest that TRIM11 inhibits RIG-I-mediated IFN? production by targeting the TBK1 signaling complex. ..
- Cheal Yoo J, Park N, Lee B, Nashed A, Lee Y, Hwan Kim T, et al. 14-3-3? regulates Copine1-mediated neuronal differentiation in HiB5 hippocampal progenitor cells. Exp Cell Res. 2017;356:85-92 pubmed publisher..Collectively, our findings indicate that 14-3-3? regulates the differentiation ability of CPNE1 through the binding with C2A domain of CPNE1 in HiB5 cells. ..
- Cho J, Kim S, Seo Y, Park S, Park B, Kim J, et al. The p90 ribosomal S6 kinase-UBR5 pathway controls Toll-like receptor signaling via miRNA-induced translational inhibition of tumor necrosis factor receptor-associated factor 3. J Biol Chem. 2017;292:11804-11814 pubmed publisher..Collectively, these results indicated that the p90RSK-UBR5 pathway stimulates miRNA-mediated translational repression of TRAF3. Our work has added another layer to the regulation of miRISC. ..
- Kim J, Kim D, Won S, Han K, Park D, Cho E, et al. Structural Insights into Modulation of Neurexin-Neuroligin Trans-synaptic Adhesion by MDGA1/Neuroligin-2 Complex. Neuron. 2017;94:1121-1131.e6 pubmed publisher..However, MDGA1 selectively associated with NL2, but not NL1, in vivo. These findings collectively provide structural insights into the mechanism by which MDGAs negatively modulate synapse development governed by NLs/neurexins. ..
- Park S, Lee D, Choi C, Ryu S. Induction of apoptosis by NORE1A in a manner dependent on its nuclear export. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2008;368:56-61 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, the NORE1A NES mutant did not co-localize with GFP-MST1, the direct downstream target of NORE1A. These results show that the nuclear export of NORE1A via NES is involved in the NORE1A-mediated induction of apoptosis. ..
- Kim J, Lee S, Kim S, Kim J, Kim H, Lee H, et al. HSV-1 ICP27 suppresses NF-kappaB activity by stabilizing IkappaBalpha. FEBS Lett. 2008;582:2371-6 pubmed publisher..These data may explain how NF-kappaB activity is regulated by ICP27 to escape immune responses during the very early period of HSV-1 infection. ..