Experts and Doctors on bayes theorem in Singapore, Central Singapore, Singapore
Locale: Singapore, Central Singapore, Singapore
Topic: bayes theorem
- Pang B, Kuralmani V, Joshi R, Hongli Y, Lee K, Ang B, et al. Hybrid outcome prediction model for severe traumatic brain injury. J Neurotrauma. 2007;24:136-46 pubmed..Combining both logistic regression and decision tree models, a hybrid prediction model was then developed. This hybrid model would more accurately predict the 6-month post-severe head injury outcome using baseline admission parameters...
- Wee L, Simarmata D, Kam Y, Ng L, Tong J. SVM-based prediction of linear B-cell epitopes using Bayes Feature Extraction. BMC Genomics. 2010;11 Suppl 4:S21 pubmed publisher..A web server for predicting linear B-cell epitopes was developed and is available, together with supplementary materials, at http://www.immunopred.org/bayesb/index.html. ..
- Loke P, Chew L, Yap C. Pilot study on developing a decision support tool for guiding re-administration of chemotherapeutic agent after a serious adverse drug reaction. BMC Cancer. 2011;11:319 pubmed publisher..Once validated, the model can be used to assist clinicians in deciding whether to rechallenge patients by determining if their initial assessment of rechallenge status of patients is accurate. ..
- Alkema L, Kantorova V, Menozzi C, Biddlecom A. National, regional, and global rates and trends in contraceptive prevalence and unmet need for family planning between 1990 and 2015: a systematic and comprehensive analysis. Lancet. 2013;381:1642-52 pubmed publisher..United Nations Population Division and National University of Singapore. ..
- Tan V, Févotte C. Automatic relevance determination in nonnegative matrix factorization with the ?-divergence. IEEE Trans Pattern Anal Mach Intell. 2013;35:1592-605 pubmed publisher..We demonstrate the efficacy and robustness of our algorithms by performing extensive experiments on synthetic data, the swimmer dataset, a music decomposition example, and a stock price prediction task. ..