Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on nerve tissue proteins in Moscow, Russia
Locale: Moscow, Russia
Topic: nerve tissue proteins
- Dergunova L, Raevskaya N, Vladychenskaya I, Limborska S. Hmob3 brain-specific sequence is a part of phylogenetically conserved human MAP1B gene 3'-untranslated region. Biomol Eng. 2003;20:91-6 pubmed..Using Hmob3 as a probe in the Northern blot analysis, we have revealed two different types of transcripts for brain and kidney mRNA samples; in the skeletal muscle sample we detected both transcripts. ..
- Popova S, Slominsky P, Pocheshnova E, Balanovskaya E, Tarskaya L, Bebyakova N, et al. Polymorphism of trinucleotide repeats in loci DM, DRPLA and SCA1 in East European populations. Eur J Hum Genet. 2001;9:829-35 pubmed..The latter led us to suggest that the trinucleotide repeat loci analysed are not influenced by selection factors and could be useful for genetic relationship investigations in different populations. ..
- Burbaeva G, Boksha I, Tereshkina E, Savushkina O, Starodubtseva L, Turishcheva M. Glutamate metabolizing enzymes in prefrontal cortex of Alzheimer's disease patients. Neurochem Res. 2005;30:1443-51 pubmed..The results may suggest for the pathological interruption of regulatory relations between distinct enzymes of glutamate metabolism in brain of AD patients. ..
- Dmitriev S, Terenin I, Andreev D, Ivanov P, Dunaevsky J, Merrick W, et al. GTP-independent tRNA delivery to the ribosomal P-site by a novel eukaryotic translation factor. J Biol Chem. 2010;285:26779-87 pubmed publisher..The corresponding gene is found in all eukaryotes and includes an SUI1 domain present also in translation initiation factor eIF1. The versatility of translation initiation strategies in eukaryotes is discussed. ..
- Rozhkova A, Dmitrieva V, Zhapparova O, Sudarkina O, Nadezhdina E, Limborska S, et al. Human sphingomyelin synthase 1 gene (SMS1): organization, multiple mRNA splice variants and expression in adult tissues. Gene. 2011;481:65-75 pubmed publisher..Our results indicate that the regulation of SMS1 expression is complex and occurs at the transcriptional, post-transcriptional and translational levels. ..
- Senin I, Fischer T, Komolov K, Zinchenko D, Philippov P, Koch K. Ca2+-myristoyl switch in the neuronal calcium sensor recoverin requires different functions of Ca2+-binding sites. J Biol Chem. 2002;277:50365-72 pubmed..We discuss this mechanism as one critical step for inhibition of rhodopsin kinase by recoverin. ..
- Golimbet V, Alfimova M, Shcherbatikh T, Kaleda V, Abramova L, Rogaev E. Serotonin transporter gene polymorphism and schizoid personality traits in the patients with psychosis and psychiatrically well subjects. World J Biol Psychiatry. 2003;4:25-9 pubmed
- Bazhin A, Savchenko M, Shifrina O, Demoura S, Chikina S, Jaques G, et al. Recoverin as a paraneoplastic antigen in lung cancer: the occurrence of anti-recoverin autoantibodies in sera and recoverin in tumors. Lung Cancer. 2004;44:193-8 pubmed..However, taking into account the high occurrence of aberrant expression of recoverin in lung tumors, this PNA could be considered as a potential target for immunotherapy of lung cancer. ..
- Ivliev A, t Hoen P, van Roon Mom W, Peters D, Sergeeva M. Exploring the transcriptome of ciliated cells using in silico dissection of human tissues. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e35618 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our large-scale analysis of gene coexpression networks identifies novel genes related to human cell cilia...
- Streltsova M, Barsov E, Erokhina S, Kovalenko E. Retroviral gene transfer into primary human NK cells activated by IL-2 and K562 feeder cells expressing membrane-bound IL-21. J Immunol Methods. 2017;450:90-94 pubmed publisher..Our findings may facilitate retroviral vector-mediated genetic engineering of human primary NK cells for future immunotherapies. ..
- Senin I, Koch K, Akhtar M, Philippov P. Ca2+-dependent control of rhodopsin phosphorylation: recoverin and rhodopsin kinase. Adv Exp Med Biol. 2002;514:69-99 pubmed..The present review considers recoverin, rhodopsin kinase and their interrelationships in the in vitro as well as in vivo contexts. ..
- Muravenko O, Gizatullin R, Protopopov A, Kashuba V, Zabarovsky E, Zelenin A. Assignment of CDK5R2 coding for the cyclin-dependent kinase 5, regulatory subunit 2 (NCK5AI protein) to human chromosome band 2q35 by fluorescent in situ hybridization. Cytogenet Cell Genet. 2000;89:160-1 pubmed
- Baka I, Ninkina N, Pinon L, Adu J, Davies A, Georgiev G, et al. Intracellular compartmentalization of two differentially spliced s-rex/NSP mRNAs in neurons. Mol Cell Neurosci. 1996;7:289-303 pubmed..The localization of S-Rex/NSP proteins in these neurons suggests that s-rex mRNA compartmentalization targets the encoded proteins to specific regions of the neuron. ..
- Mertsalov I, Stumm M, Wieacker P, tom Dieck S, Gundelfinger E, Tsetlin V. [Structure and chromosomal localization of human neurogranin gene]. Bioorg Khim. 1997;23:961-8 pubmed..It was shown by fluorescence in situ hybridization that hng is located on chromosome 11 in the region 11q23.3-q24.1. ..
- Ninkina N, Baka I, Buchman V. Rat and chicken s-rex/NSP mRNA: nucleotide sequence of main transcripts and expression of splice variants in rat tissues. Gene. 1997;184:205-10 pubmed..By RT-PCR analysis, other tissue-specific transcripts that are products of rare splicing events have been revealed. ..
- Lotosh N, Savel eva E, Selishcheva A, Savel ev S. Autoantibodies to neuron-specific proteins S100, GFAP, MBP and NGF in the serum of rats with streptozotocin-induced diabetes. Bull Exp Biol Med. 2013;155:48-51 pubmed..The levels of antibodies to specific neuronal proteins (S100, GFAP, MBP, and NGF) also increased at this term. It is concluded that diabetes with streptozotocin is associated with damage to the blood-brain barrier. ..
- Buchman V, Ninkina N, Bogdanov Y, Bortvin A, Akopian H, Kiselev S, et al. Differential splicing creates a diversity of transcripts from a neurospecific developmentally regulated gene encoding a protein with new zinc-finger motifs. Nucleic Acids Res. 1992;20:5579-85 pubmed..Several differential splicing variants were found, each of which influences the structure of the encoded protein. ..