Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on gene expression regulation in St Petersburg, Russia
Locale: St Petersburg, Russia
Topic: gene expression regulation
- Brigino E, Haraguchi S, Koutsonikolis A, Cianciolo G, Owens U, Good R, et al. Interleukin 10 is induced by recombinant HIV-1 Nef protein involving the calcium/calmodulin-dependent phosphodiesterase signal transduction pathway. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1997;94:3178-82 pubmed..These findings indicate that extracellular Nef may contribute to the immunopathogenesis of HIV infection by inducing IL-10. ..
- Khavinson V, Lin kova N, Dudkov A, Polyakova V, Kvetnoi I. Peptidergic regulation of expression of genes encoding antioxidant and anti-inflammatory proteins. Bull Exp Biol Med. 2012;152:615-8 pubmed..Peptide T-34 normalizes the synthesis of these proteins by regulating the expression of the corresponding genes...
- Mogilenko D, Kudriavtsev I, Trulioff A, Shavva V, Dizhe E, Missyul B, et al. Modified low density lipoprotein stimulates complement C3 expression and secretion via liver X receptor and Toll-like receptor 4 activation in human macrophages. J Biol Chem. 2012;287:5954-68 pubmed publisher..These data provide a novel mechanism of C3 gene regulation in macrophages and suggest new aspects of cross-talk between mLDL, C3, C3a, and TLR4 during development of atherosclerotic lesions. ..
- Shteinikov V, Korosteleva A, Tikhonova T, Potapieva N, Tikhonov D. Ligands of histamine receptors modulate acid-sensing ion channels. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2017;490:1314-1318 pubmed publisher..ASIC2a were virtually insensitive to the drugs tested. We conclude that ligands of histamine receptors should also be considered as ASIC modulators. ..
- Cheng F, Lienlaf M, Perez Villarroel P, Wang H, Lee C, Woan K, et al. Divergent roles of histone deacetylase 6 (HDAC6) and histone deacetylase 11 (HDAC11) on the transcriptional regulation of IL10 in antigen presenting cells. Mol Immunol. 2014;60:44-53 pubmed publisher..This dynamic interaction results in dynamic changes in the expression of IL-10 and might help to explain the intrinsic plasticity of the APC to determine T-cell activation versus T-cell tolerance. ..
- Shavva V, Mogilenko D, Dizhe E, Oleinikova G, Perevozchikov A, Orlov S. Hepatic nuclear factor 4? positively regulates complement C3 expression and does not interfere with TNF?-mediated stimulation of C3 expression in HepG2 cells. Gene. 2013;524:187-92 pubmed publisher..These results suggest a novel mechanism of C3 regulation during acute phase response in HepG2 cells and display the mechanism of interaction of TNF?-induced pathways and HNF4? in transcriptional regulation of C3 gene. ..
- Abramova M, Zatulovskiy E, Svetlikova S, Kukushkin A, Pospelov V. e2f1 Gene is a new member of Wnt/beta-catenin/Tcf-regulated genes. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2010;391:142-6 pubmed publisher..Thus we have firstly demonstrated that e2f1 belongs to genes regulated through Wnt/beta-catenin/Tcf pathway. ..
- Samoilov M, Sitnik N, Rybnikova E, Gluschenko T, Tjulkova E. The expression pattern of pro- and antiapoptotic proteins bax and Bcl-2 in rat brain neurons in response to severe hypobaric hypoxia: the correcting effect of hypoxic preconditioning. Dokl Biol Sci. 2005;402:176-8 pubmed
- Kropotov A, Grudinkin P, Pleskach N, Gavrilov B, Tomilin N, Zhivotovsky B. Downregulation of peroxiredoxin V stimulates formation of etoposide-induced double-strand DNA breaks. FEBS Lett. 2004;572:75-9 pubmed
- Spirov A, Bowler T, Reinitz J. HOX Pro: a specialized database for clusters and networks of homeobox genes. Nucleic Acids Res. 2000;28:337-40 pubmed