Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on gene expression regulation in Nijmegen, Gelderland, Netherlands
Locale: Nijmegen, Gelderland, Netherlands
Topic: gene expression regulation
- Ioana M, Ferwerda B, Plantinga T, Stappers M, Oosting M, McCall M, et al. Different patterns of Toll-like receptor 2 polymorphisms in populations of various ethnic and geographic origins. Infect Immun. 2012;80:1917-22 pubmed publisher..The differential pattern of the TLR2 polymorphisms in various populations may explain some of the differences in susceptibility to infections between these populations. ..
- Robbesom A, Koenders M, Smits N, Hafmans T, Versteeg E, Bulten J, et al. Aberrant fibrillin-1 expression in early emphysematous human lung: a proposed predisposition for emphysema. Mod Pathol. 2008;21:297-307 pubmed..This, together with the notion that disruption of the fibrillin-1 gene in mice results in emphysematous lesions, makes fibrillin-1 a strong candidate to be involved in the etiology and pathogenesis of emphysema. ..
- Jenks B. Regulation of proopiomelanocortin gene expression: an overview of the signaling cascades, transcription factors, and responsive elements involved. Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2009;1163:17-30 pubmed publisher..It is clear that the complexities of the promoter/enhancer structure of the POMC gene contribute to the versatility of this gene in participating in complex adaptation processes. ..
- Benitez Ribas D, Tacken P, Punt C, de Vries I, Figdor C. Activation of human plasmacytoid dendritic cells by TLR9 impairs Fc gammaRII-mediated uptake of immune complexes and presentation by MHC class II. J Immunol. 2008;181:5219-24 pubmed..We hypothesize that pDC, once activated via TLR9-ligands reaching the late endosomes, can only present initially sampled Ags and thus are protected from uptake and processing of additional potential self-Ags. ..
- van der Meer L, Jansen J, van der Reijden B. Gfi1 and Gfi1b: key regulators of hematopoiesis. Leukemia. 2010;24:1834-43 pubmed publisher..In this study, we review how Gfi1 and its paralogue Gfi1b control the development of blood cells, discuss how changes in Gfi1 and Gfi1b function contribute to hematological disease and report on the molecular function of these proteins. ..
- Pol A, Pfundt R, Zeeuwen P, Molhuizen H, Schalkwijk J. Transcriptional regulation of the elafin gene in human keratinocytes. J Invest Dermatol. 2003;120:301-7 pubmed..This study reveals the complex regulation of a gene that can be used as a paradigm for the specific differentiation program of activated epidermal keratinocytes. ..
- Robben J, Knoers N, Deen P. Cell biological aspects of the vasopressin type-2 receptor and aquaporin 2 water channel in nephrogenic diabetes insipidus. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol. 2006;291:F257-70 pubmed..Also, the increased understanding of these cellular defects in NDI has opened exciting initiatives in the development of novel therapies for NDI, which are extensively discussed in this review...
- Huybers S, Naber T, Bindels R, Hoenderop J. Prednisolone-induced Ca2+ malabsorption is caused by diminished expression of the epithelial Ca2+ channel TRPV6. Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol. 2007;292:G92-7 pubmed..In conclusion, these data suggest that prednisolone reduces the intestinal Ca2+ absorption capacity through diminished duodenal expression of the active Ca2+ transporters TRPV6 and calbindin-D(9K) independent of systemic 1,25(OH)2D3. ..
- Rouwette T, Klemann K, Gaszner B, Scheffer G, Roubos E, Scheenen W, et al. Differential responses of corticotropin-releasing factor and urocortin 1 to acute pain stress in the rat brain. Neuroscience. 2011;183:15-24 pubmed publisher..In particular, we propose that CRF in the PVN plays a major role in the initiation phase, whereas Ucn1 in the npEW may act in the later, termination phase of the adaptation response to APS. ..
- Siebers M, Walboomers X, van den Dolder J, Leeuwenburgh S, Wolke J, Jansen J. The behavior of osteoblast-like cells on various substrates with functional blocking of integrin-beta1 and integrin-beta3. J Mater Sci Mater Med. 2008;19:861-8 pubmed..Furthermore, the influence on ALP expression suggests involvement of both integrin subunits in signal transduction for cellular differentiation. ..
- Welboren W, van Driel M, Janssen Megens E, van Heeringen S, Sweep F, Span P, et al. ChIP-Seq of ERalpha and RNA polymerase II defines genes differentially responding to ligands. EMBO J. 2009;28:1418-28 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, our data identify genes preferentially regulated by tamoxifen but not by E2 or fulvestrant. Thus (partial) antagonist loaded ERalpha acts mechanistically different on E2-activated and E2-repressed genes. ..
- Lubberts E, van den Bersselaar L, Oppers Walgreen B, Schwarzenberger P, Coenen de Roo C, Kolls J, et al. IL-17 promotes bone erosion in murine collagen-induced arthritis through loss of the receptor activator of NF-kappa B ligand/osteoprotegerin balance. J Immunol. 2003;170:2655-62 pubmed..These findings suggest T cell IL-17 to be an important inducer of RANKL expression leading to loss of the RANKL/OPG balance, stimulating osteoclastogenesis and bone erosion in arthritis. ..
- Buysse K, Riemersma M, Powell G, van Reeuwijk J, Chitayat D, Roscioli T, et al. Missense mutations in ?-1,3-N-acetylglucosaminyltransferase 1 (B3GNT1) cause Walker-Warburg syndrome. Hum Mol Genet. 2013;22:1746-54 pubmed publisher..These functional studies identify an important role of B3GNT1 in the synthesis of the uncharacterized laminin-binding glycan of ?DG and implicate B3GNT1 as a novel causative gene for WWS. ..
- Kartikasari A, Roelofs R, Schaeps R, Kemna E, Peters W, Swinkels D, et al. Secretion of bioactive hepcidin-25 by liver cells correlates with its gene transcription and points towards synergism between iron and inflammation signaling pathways. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2008;1784:2029-37 pubmed publisher..The study underscores hepcidin-25 quantification as a valuable tool to unravel regulatory pathways in iron metabolism. ..
- Koemans T, Kleefstra T, Chubak M, Stone M, Reijnders M, de Munnik S, et al. Functional convergence of histone methyltransferases EHMT1 and KMT2C involved in intellectual disability and autism spectrum disorder. PLoS Genet. 2017;13:e1006864 pubmed publisher..Our data highlight the clinical and molecular convergence between the KMT2 and EHMT protein families, which may contribute to a molecular network underlying a larger group of ID/ASD-related disorders. ..
- Jurgelenaite R, Dijkstra T, Kocken C, Heskes T. Gene regulation in the intraerythrocytic cycle of Plasmodium falciparum. Bioinformatics. 2009;25:1484-91 pubmed publisher..Through comparative genome analysis, we find a list of potential transcription factors and their associated motifs. Supplementary data are available at Bioinformatics online. ..
- Radstake T, van Bon L, Broen J, Hussiani A, Hesselstrand R, Wuttge D, et al. The pronounced Th17 profile in systemic sclerosis (SSc) together with intracellular expression of TGFbeta and IFNgamma distinguishes SSc phenotypes. PLoS ONE. 2009;4:e5903 pubmed publisher..Blocking Th17 inducing cytokines such as IL-6 and IL-23 may provide a useful tool to intervene in the progression of SSc. ..
- Arjona F, Chen Y, Flik G, Bindels R, Hoenderop J. Tissue-specific expression and in vivo regulation of zebrafish orthologues of mammalian genes related to symptomatic hypomagnesemia. Pflugers Arch. 2013;465:1409-21 pubmed publisher..Our findings suggest that trpm6, egf, cnnm2 paralogues and slc12a3 are involved in the in vivo regulation of Mg(2+) transport in ionoregulatory organs of the zebrafish model. ..
- Sanecka A, Ansems M, Prosser A, Danielski K, Warner K, den Brok M, et al. DC-STAMP knock-down deregulates cytokine production and T-cell stimulatory capacity of LPS-matured dendritic cells. BMC Immunol. 2011;12:57 pubmed publisher..We show that DC-STAMP plays an important role in cytokine production by mBMDCs following LPS exposure. Our results reveal a novel function of DC-STAMP in regulating DC-initiated immune responses. ..
- Willemsen M, Vallès A, Kirkels L, Mastebroek M, Olde Loohuis N, Kos A, et al. Chromosome 1p21.3 microdeletions comprising DPYD and MIR137 are associated with intellectual disability. J Med Genet. 2011;48:810-8 pubmed publisher..Recent studies identified miRNAs as important regulators of learning and memory in model organisms. So far, no mutations in specific miRNA genes have been associated with impaired cognitive functions...
- Sanecka A, Ansems M, van Hout Kuijer M, Looman M, Prosser A, Welten S, et al. Analysis of genes regulated by the transcription factor LUMAN identifies ApoA4 as a target gene in dendritic cells. Mol Immunol. 2012;50:66-73 pubmed publisher..Subsequent validation experiments, bioinformatics-based promoter analysis, and silencing studies confirmed that ApoA4 is a true target gene of LUMAN in bone marrow-derived DCs (BMDCs). ..
- Hoeijmakers W, Flueck C, Francoijs K, Smits A, Wetzel J, Volz J, et al. Plasmodium falciparum centromeres display a unique epigenetic makeup and cluster prior to and during schizogony. Cell Microbiol. 2012;14:1391-401 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that DNA-associated and epigenetic elements play an important role in centromere establishment in this important human pathogen. ..
- Vis J, Schipper E, de Boer van Huizen R, Verbeek M, de Waal R, Wesseling P, et al. Expression pattern of apoptosis-related markers in Huntington's disease. Acta Neuropathol. 2005;109:321-8 pubmed
- Lubberts E, Joosten L, Chabaud M, van den Bersselaar L, Oppers B, Coenen de Roo C, et al. IL-4 gene therapy for collagen arthritis suppresses synovial IL-17 and osteoprotegerin ligand and prevents bone erosion. J Clin Invest. 2000;105:1697-710 pubmed..IL-4 also enhanced synthesis of type I procollagen, suggesting that it promoted tissue repair. These findings may have significant implications for the prevention of bone erosion in arthritis. ..
- Kozicz T, Korosi A, Korsman C, Tilburg Ouwens D, Groenink L, Veening J, et al. Urocortin expression in the Edinger-Westphal nucleus is down-regulated in transgenic mice over-expressing neuronal corticotropin-releasing factor. Neuroscience. 2004;123:589-94 pubmed
- Gonzales V, de Mulder E, de Boer T, Hannink G, van Tienen T, van Heerde W, et al. Platelet-rich plasma can replace fetal bovine serum in human meniscus cell cultures. Tissue Eng Part C Methods. 2013;19:892-9 pubmed publisher..In an MFC culture medium, FBS can be replaced by 10% PRP or 20% PRP without altering proliferation and gene expression of human MFCs. ..
- Huls M, van den Heuvel J, Dijkman H, Russel F, Masereeuw R. ABC transporter expression profiling after ischemic reperfusion injury in mouse kidney. Kidney Int. 2006;69:2186-93 pubmed..Furthermore, we showed for the first time expression and subcellular localization of abcb11 and abca3 in mouse kidney...
- Nabbe K, van Lent P, Holthuysen A, Sloetjes A, Koch A, Radstake T, et al. Local IL-13 gene transfer prior to immune-complex arthritis inhibits chondrocyte death and matrix-metalloproteinase-mediated cartilage matrix degradation despite enhanced joint inflammation. Arthritis Res Ther. 2005;7:R392-401 pubmed..This study demonstrates that IL-13 overexpression during ICA diminished both chondrocyte death and MMP-mediated VDIPEN expression, even though joint inflammation was enhanced. ..
- Nair A, Hocher B, Verkaart S, van Zeeland F, Pfab T, Slowinski T, et al. Loss of insulin-induced activation of TRPM6 magnesium channels results in impaired glucose tolerance during pregnancy. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2012;109:11324-9 pubmed publisher..The impaired response of TRPM6(V(1393)I) and TRPM6(K(1584)E) to insulin represents a unique molecular pathway leading to GDM where the defect is located in TRPM6. ..
- Joosten L, Heinhuis B, Abdollahi Roodsaz S, Ferwerda G, Lebourhis L, Philpott D, et al. Differential function of the NACHT-LRR (NLR) members Nod1 and Nod2 in arthritis. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2008;105:9017-22 pubmed publisher..Whether a distorted balance between the function of Nod1 and/or Nod2 is involved in the pathogenesis of human autoinflammatory or autoimmune disease, such as rheumatoid arthritis, remains to be elucidated. ..
- Muller M, Kuiperij H, Claassen J, Kusters B, Verbeek M. MicroRNAs in Alzheimer's disease: differential expression in hippocampus and cell-free cerebrospinal fluid. Neurobiol Aging. 2014;35:152-8 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, the abnormal expression of several miRNAs in hippocampus of intermediate- and late-stage AD patients suggests their involvement in AD pathogenesis, and low levels of miR-146a in CSF were associated with AD. ..
- Ferwerda B, McCall M, de Vries M, Hopman J, Maiga B, Dolo A, et al. Caspase-12 and the inflammatory response to Yersinia pestis. PLoS ONE. 2009;4:e6870 pubmed publisher..However, caspase-12 does not modulate innate host defense against Y. pestis and alternative explanations for the geographical distribution of caspase-12 should be sought. ..
- Menezes R, Mohammadi L, Goeman J, Boer J. Analysing multiple types of molecular profiles simultaneously: connecting the needles in the haystack. BMC Bioinformatics. 2016;17:77 pubmed publisher..Computationally efficient, it represents a flexible and powerful tool to study associations between high-dimensional datasets. The method is freely available via the SIM BioConductor package. ..
- Cao G, Hoenderop J, Bindels R. Insight into the molecular regulation of the epithelial magnesium channel TRPM6. Curr Opin Nephrol Hypertens. 2008;17:373-8 pubmed publisher..The diverse molecular regulation of TRPM6 by magnesiotropic hormones, intracellular factors and its fused alpha-kinase domain disclosed novel regulatory mechanisms of active magnesium reabsorption. ..
- Cheung W, Shao X, Morin A, Siroux V, Kwan T, Ge B, et al. Functional variation in allelic methylomes underscores a strong genetic contribution and reveals novel epigenetic alterations in the human epigenome. Genome Biol. 2017;18:50 pubmed publisher..Our rich catalogue of haploid methylomes across multiple tissues will allow validation of epigenome association studies and exploration of new biological models for allelic exclusion in the human genome. ..
- van de Wetering R, Gabreëls Festen A, Kremer H, Kalscheuer V, Gabreels F, Mariman E. Regulation and expression of the murine PMP22 gene. Mamm Genome. 1999;10:419-22 pubmed
- Nieskens T, Peters J, Schreurs M, Smits N, Woestenenk R, Jansen K, et al. A Human Renal Proximal Tubule Cell Line with Stable Organic Anion Transporter 1 and 3 Expression Predictive for Antiviral-Induced Toxicity. AAPS J. 2016;18:465-75 pubmed publisher..Our data demonstrate that human-derived ciPTEC-OAT1 and ciPTEC-OAT3 are promising platforms for highly predictive drug screening during early phases of drug development. ..
- Wagener F, van Beurden H, Von den Hoff J, Adema G, Figdor C. The heme-heme oxygenase system: a molecular switch in wound healing. Blood. 2003;102:521-8 pubmed..Moreover, the basal level of HO expression in the skin may serve as a first protective environment against acute oxidative and inflammatory insults. ..
- Niehues H, Tsoi L, van der Krieken D, Jansen P, Oortveld M, Rodijk Olthuis D, et al. Psoriasis-Associated Late Cornified Envelope (LCE) Proteins Have Antibacterial Activity. J Invest Dermatol. 2017;137:2380-2388 pubmed publisher..Our findings identify an unknown biological function for LCE3 proteins and suggest a role in epidermal host defense and LCE3B/C-del-mediated psoriasis risk. ..
- Nijenhuis T, Sloan A, Hoenderop J, Flesche J, van Goor H, Kistler A, et al. Angiotensin II contributes to podocyte injury by increasing TRPC6 expression via an NFAT-mediated positive feedback signaling pathway. Am J Pathol. 2011;179:1719-32 pubmed publisher..Our findings demonstrate that the deleterious effects of AngII on podocytes and its pathogenic role in glomerular disease involve enhanced TRPC6 expression via a calcineurin/NFAT positive feedback signaling pathway. ..
- de Mast Q, Groot E, Asih P, Syafruddin D, Oosting M, Sebastian S, et al. ADAMTS13 deficiency with elevated levels of ultra-large and active von Willebrand factor in P. falciparum and P. vivax malaria. Am J Trop Med Hyg. 2009;80:492-8 pubmed
- Nijenhuis T, van der Eerden B, Hoenderop J, Weinans H, van Leeuwen J, Bindels R. Bone resorption inhibitor alendronate normalizes the reduced bone thickness of TRPV5(-/-) mice. J Bone Miner Res. 2008;23:1815-24 pubmed publisher..Thus, TRPV5(-/-) mice are able to rescue the resulting defect in osteoclast-mediated bone resorption, possibly mediated by the long-term hypervitaminosis D or other (non)hormonal compensatory mechanisms. ..
- Parmley J, Huynen M. Clustering of codons with rare cognate tRNAs in human genes suggests an extra level of expression regulation. PLoS Genet. 2009;5:e1000548 pubmed publisher..As genes that regulate transcription in lower eukaryotes are known to be involved in translation on demand, this suggests that the mechanism of translation level expression regulation also exists within the human genome. ..
- Kavishe R, Bousema T, Shekalaghe S, Sauerwein R, Mosha F, van der Ven A, et al. Common genotypic polymorphisms in glutathione S-transferases in mild and severe falciparum malaria in Tanzanian children. Am J Trop Med Hyg. 2009;81:363-5 pubmed..0% against 10.3% mild malaria, P = 0.004). We concluded that GSTP1 and possibly GSTM1 may protect against severe falciparum malaria in children. ..
- Schaap Oziemlak A, Raymakers R, Bergevoet S, Gilissen C, Jansen B, Adema G, et al. MicroRNA hsa-miR-135b regulates mineralization in osteogenic differentiation of human unrestricted somatic stem cells. Stem Cells Dev. 2010;19:877-85 pubmed publisher..This finding suggests that hsa-miR-135b may control osteoblastic differentiation of USSCs by regulating expression of bone-related genes. ..
- van der Voort R, Verweij V, de Witte T, Lasonder E, Adema G, Dolstra H. An alternatively spliced CXCL16 isoform expressed by dendritic cells is a secreted chemoattractant for CXCR6+ cells. J Leukoc Biol. 2010;87:1029-39 pubmed publisher..Our data demonstrate that mature DC express secreted, transmembrane, and cleaved CXCL16 isoforms to recruit and communicate efficiently with CXCR6(+) lymphoid cells. ..
- Jansen P, Kamsteeg M, Rodijk Olthuis D, van Vlijmen Willems I, de Jongh G, Bergers M, et al. Expression of the vanin gene family in normal and inflamed human skin: induction by proinflammatory cytokines. J Invest Dermatol. 2009;129:2167-74 pubmed publisher..We hypothesize that increased levels of pantetheinase activity are part of the inflammatory-regenerative epidermal differentiation program, and may contribute to the phenotype observed in psoriasis. ..
- Kidane A, Heinrich G, Dirks R, de Ruyck B, Lubsen N, Roubos E, et al. Differential neuroendocrine expression of multiple brain-derived neurotrophic factor transcripts. Endocrinology. 2009;150:1361-8 pubmed publisher..Finally, we show that the upstream open reading frames of BDNF transcripts I and IV markedly decrease BDNF translation efficiency, giving the first indication for a functional role of untranslated BDNF exons. ..
- Doublet V, Poeschl Y, Gogol Döring A, Alaux C, Annoscia D, Aurori C, et al. Unity in defence: honeybee workers exhibit conserved molecular responses to diverse pathogens. BMC Genomics. 2017;18:207 pubmed publisher..These approaches will likely have utility in addressing a variety of biological questions. ..
- de Bruijn D, van Dijk A, Willemse M, van Kessel A. The C terminus of the synovial sarcoma-associated SSX proteins interacts with the LIM homeobox protein LHX4. Oncogene. 2008;27:653-62 pubmed..Taken together, we conclude that this novel protein - protein interaction may have direct consequences for the (de)regulation of SSX and/or SS18-SSX target genes and, thus, for the development of human synovial sarcomas. ..
- van de Loo F, de Hooge A, Smeets R, Bakker A, Bennink M, Arntz O, et al. An inflammation-inducible adenoviral expression system for local treatment of the arthritic joint. Gene Ther. 2004;11:581-90 pubmed..However, the basal activity of the IL-1/IL-6 promoter was lower and IL-6 independent. This study showed that the IL-1/IL-6 promoter is feasible to achieve disease-regulated transgene expression for treatment of arthritis. ..
- Lubberts E, Koenders M, van den Berg W. The role of T-cell interleukin-17 in conducting destructive arthritis: lessons from animal models. Arthritis Res Ther. 2005;7:29-37 pubmed..Anti-IL-17 cytokine therapy is of interest as an additional new anti-rheumatic strategy for RA, in particular in situations in which elevated IL-17 might attenuate the response to anti-TNF/anti-IL-1 therapy. ..
- Sterrenburg L, Gaszner B, Boerrigter J, Santbergen L, Bramini M, Elliott E, et al. Chronic stress induces sex-specific alterations in methylation and expression of corticotropin-releasing factor gene in the rat. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e28128 pubmed publisher..Brain region-specific and sex-specific changes in epigenetic activity and neuronal activation may play, too, an important role in the sex specificity of the stress response and the susceptibility to depression. ..
- van den Hurk J, Rashbass P, Roepman R, Davis J, Voesenek K, Arends M, et al. Characterization of the Crumbs homolog 2 (CRB2) gene and analysis of its role in retinitis pigmentosa and Leber congenital amaurosis. Mol Vis. 2005;11:263-73 pubmed..It is possible that a more complex clinical phenotype is associated with the loss or altered function of CRB2 in humans due to its expression in tissues other than the retina. ..
- de Jong D, van Zoelen E, Bauerschmidt S, Olijve W, Steegenga W. Microarray analysis of bone morphogenetic protein, transforming growth factor beta, and activin early response genes during osteoblastic cell differentiation. J Bone Miner Res. 2002;17:2119-29 pubmed..Based on the inverse biological effects of TGF-beta1 and BMP-2 on C2C12 cells, these genes are important candidates for controlling the process of growth factor-induced osteoblast differentiation. ..
- Netea M, Kullberg B, Galama J, Stalenhoef A, Dinarello C, Van der Meer J. Non-LPS components of Chlamydia pneumoniae stimulate cytokine production through Toll-like receptor 2-dependent pathways. Eur J Immunol. 2002;32:1188-95 pubmed..pneumoniae stimulates cytokine production in a serum-dependent manner, but independently of complement, MBL and LBP. C. pneumoniae induces the pro-inflammatory cytokines TNF and IL-1beta through TLR2, but not TLR4 and CD14. ..
- Bergboer J, Tjabringa G, Kamsteeg M, van Vlijmen Willems I, Rodijk Olthuis D, Jansen P, et al. Psoriasis risk genes of the late cornified envelope-3 group are distinctly expressed compared with genes of other LCE groups. Am J Pathol. 2011;178:1470-7 pubmed publisher..These findings may provide clues to the mechanistic role of LCE3B/C deletion in psoriasis. ..
- Oti M, Falck J, Huynen M, Zhou H. CTCF-mediated chromatin loops enclose inducible gene regulatory domains. BMC Genomics. 2016;17:252 pubmed publisher..We provide computational evidence that CTCF-mediated chromatin interactions enclose domains of stimulus responsive enhancer-regulated genes, insulating them from nearby housekeeping genes. ..
- Denissov S, van Driel M, Voit R, Hekkelman M, Hulsen T, Hernandez N, et al. Identification of novel functional TBP-binding sites and general factor repertoires. EMBO J. 2007;26:944-54 pubmed..Our study broadens the spectrum of general transcription factor function and uncovers a plethora of novel, functional TBP-binding sites in the human genome. ..
- Mutsaers H, van den Heuvel L, Ringens L, Dankers A, Russel F, Wetzels J, et al. Uremic toxins inhibit transport by breast cancer resistance protein and multidrug resistance protein 4 at clinically relevant concentrations. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e18438 pubmed publisher..Moreover, calculated Ki values are below the maximal plasma concentrations of the tested toxins. In conclusion, this study shows that several uremic toxins inhibit active transport by MRP4 and BCRP at clinically relevant concentrations...
- Rao N, McCalman M, Moulos P, Francoijs K, Chatziioannou A, Kolisis F, et al. Coactivation of GR and NFKB alters the repertoire of their binding sites and target genes. Genome Res. 2011;21:1404-16 pubmed publisher..Our data show that coactivation of GR and NFKB alters signaling pathways that are regulated by each factor separately and provide insight into the networks underlying the GR and NFKB crosstalk. ..