Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on cell division in Suita, Ōsaka, Japan
Locale: Suita, Ōsaka, Japan
Topic: cell division
- Koguchi K, Nakatsuji Y, Okuno T, Sawada M, Sakoda S. Microglial cell cycle-associated proteins control microglial proliferation in vivo and in vitro and are regulated by GM-CSF and density-dependent inhibition. J Neurosci Res. 2003;74:898-905 pubmed..In addition, the direct effect of p27Kip1 to inhibit microglial proliferation was demonstrated both in vitro and in vivo by overexpression of p27Kip1. ..
- Takahashi T, Tanaka M, Ogasawara J, Suda T, Murakami H, Nagata S. Swapping between Fas and granulocyte colony-stimulating factor receptor. J Biol Chem. 1996;271:17555-60 pubmed
- Shirotani Ikejima H, Kokame K, Hamuro T, Bu G, Kato H, Miyata T. Tissue factor pathway inhibitor induces expression of JUNB and GADD45B mRNAs. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2002;299:847-52 pubmed..In conclusion, this is the first report to show an effect of TFPI on mRNA expression, and suggests that TFPI modulates cellular functions by inducing JUNB and GADD45B expression through binding to VLDL-R. ..
- Fujimori Y, Maeda S, Saeki M, Morisaki I, Kamisaki Y. Inhibition by nifedipine of adherence- and activated macrophage-induced death of human gingival fibroblasts. Eur J Pharmacol. 2001;415:95-103 pubmed..Therefore, the inhibition by nifedipine of both adherence- and LPS-stimulated macrophage-induced death of fibroblasts may be the mechanism of gingival overgrowth seen during chronic treatment with Ca(2+) channel blockers. ..
- Kimura A, Ohmichi M, Kurachi H, Ikegami H, Hayakawa J, Tasaka K, et al. Role of mitogen-activated protein kinase/extracellular signal-regulated kinase cascade in gonadotropin-releasing hormone-induced growth inhibition of a human ovarian cancer cell line. Cancer Res. 1999;59:5133-42 pubmed
- Mabuchi S, Ohmichi M, Kimura A, Ikebuchi Y, Hisamoto K, Arimoto Ishida E, et al. Tamoxifen inhibits cell proliferation via mitogen-activated protein kinase cascades in human ovarian cancer cell lines in a manner not dependent on the expression of estrogen receptor or the sensitivity to cisplatin. Endocrinology. 2004;145:1302-13 pubmed
- Yamamoto M, Saijoh Y, Perea Gomez A, Shawlot W, Behringer R, Ang S, et al. Nodal antagonists regulate formation of the anteroposterior axis of the mouse embryo. Nature. 2004;428:387-92 pubmed
- Matsumura I, Tanaka H, Kanakura Y. E2F1 and c-Myc in cell growth and death. Cell Cycle. 2003;2:333-8 pubmed..c-Myc and E2F1 inhibit NF-kappaB activities induced by TNFalpha or reactive oxygen species. Therefore, c-Myc and E2F1 regulate cell growth and death not only by inducing transcription but also by modulating signal transduction pathways. ..
- Sawai Y, Tamura S, Fukui K, Ito N, Imanaka K, Saeki A, et al. Expression of ephrin-B1 in hepatocellular carcinoma: possible involvement in neovascularization. J Hepatol. 2003;39:991-6 pubmed..0001). In addition, in vitro studies revealed that ephrin-B1 induced migration and proliferation of HUVECs. Ephrin-B1 may be involved in in vivo tumor progression by promoting neovascularization in HCC. ..
- Kobayashi M, Taniura H, Yoshikawa K. Ectopic expression of necdin induces differentiation of mouse neuroblastoma cells. J Biol Chem. 2002;277:42128-35 pubmed..These results suggest that necdin promotes the differentiation and survival of neurons through its antagonistic interactions with E2F1. ..
- Miyatsuka T, Kaneto H, Kajimoto Y, Hirota S, Arakawa Y, Fujitani Y, et al. Ectopically expressed PDX-1 in liver initiates endocrine and exocrine pancreas differentiation but causes dysmorphogenesis. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2003;310:1017-25 pubmed..The conditional PDX-1 transgenic mouse system developed in this study appeared to be useful for efficient screening of PDX-1 responsive somatic tissues and cells. ..
- Minamoto S, Ikegame K, Ueno K, Narazaki M, Naka T, Yamamoto H, et al. Cloning and functional analysis of new members of STAT induced STAT inhibitor (SSI) family: SSI-2 and SSI-3. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 1997;237:79-83 pubmed..We also demonstrated the structure of human SSI-1. ..
- Nagase T, Kawata S, Tamura S, Matsuda Y, Inui Y, Yamasaki E, et al. Manumycin and gliotoxin derivative KT7595 block Ras farnesylation and cell growth but do not disturb lamin farnesylation and localization in human tumour cells. Br J Cancer. 1997;76:1001-10 pubmed..These results indicate that manumycin and KT7595 can inhibit Ras farnesylation and cell growth without disturbing the farnesylation and localization of the lamins on human tumour cell lines. ..
- Ogata M, Takada T, Mori Y, Oh Hora M, Uchida Y, Kosugi A, et al. Effects of overexpression of PTP36, a putative protein tyrosine phosphatase, on cell adhesion, cell growth, and cytoskeletons in HeLa cells. J Biol Chem. 1999;274:12905-9 pubmed..These results indicate that PTP36 affects cytoskeletons, cell adhesion, and cell growth, thus suggesting that PTP36 is involved in their regulatory processes. ..
- Wada K, Arita M, Nakajima A, Katayama K, Kudo C, Kamisaki Y, et al. Leukotriene B4 and lipoxin A4 are regulatory signals for neural stem cell proliferation and differentiation. FASEB J. 2006;20:1785-92 pubmed..These results indicate for the first time that LTB(4) and LXA(4) directly regulate proliferation and differentiation of NSCs, suggesting these new pathways may be useful in restoring stem cells. ..
- Taniura H, Taniguchi N, Hara M, Yoshikawa K. Necdin, a postmitotic neuron-specific growth suppressor, interacts with viral transforming proteins and cellular transcription factor E2F1. J Biol Chem. 1998;273:720-8 pubmed..In addition, necdin suppressed the colony formation of Rb-deficient SAOS-2 osteosarcoma cells. These results suggest that necdin is a postmitotic neuron-specific growth suppressor that is functionally similar to Rb. ..
- Ito A, Koma Y, Watabe K, Nagano T, Endo Y, Nojima H, et al. A truncated isoform of the protein phosphatase 2A B56gamma regulatory subunit may promote genetic instability and cause tumor progression. Am J Pathol. 2003;162:81-91 pubmed..These observations support the notion that mechanisms promoting the genetic instability of tumors could also aid tumor progression from the nonmetastatic to the metastatic state. ..
- Kamimura Y, Masumoto H, Sugino A, Araki H. Sld2, which interacts with Dpb11 in Saccharomyces cerevisiae, is required for chromosomal DNA replication. Mol Cell Biol. 1998;18:6102-9 pubmed..These results strongly suggest the involvement of the Dpb11-Sld2 complex in a step close to the initiation of DNA replication. ..
- Ohta H, Yomogida K, Dohmae K, Nishimune Y. Regulation of proliferation and differentiation in spermatogonial stem cells: the role of c-kit and its ligand SCF. Development. 2000;127:2125-31 pubmed
- Isobe A, Takeda T, Wakabayashi A, Tsuiji K, Li B, Sakata M, et al. Aldosterone stimulates the proliferation of uterine leiomyoma cells. Gynecol Endocrinol. 2010;26:372-7 pubmed publisher..Aldosterone is a key biological peptide in the renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system that regulates blood pressure. In this study, we investigated the siginificant stimulatory effect of aldosterone on leiomyoma cells proliferation...
- Kimura T, Tomooka M, Yamano N, Murayama K, Matoba S, Umehara H, et al. AKT signaling promotes derivation of embryonic germ cells from primordial germ cells. Development. 2008;135:869-79 pubmed publisher..The p53 deficiency, but not GSK3 inhibition, recapitulated the effects of AKT hyperactivation on EG cell derivation, suggesting that p53 is one of the crucial downstream targets of the PI3K/AKT signal and that GSK3 is not. ..
- Shimizu K, Kawasaki Y, Hiraga S, Tawaramoto M, Nakashima N, Sugino A. The fifth essential DNA polymerase phi in Saccharomyces cerevisiae is localized to the nucleolus and plays an important role in synthesis of rRNA. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2002;99:9133-8 pubmed..Pol5p is localized exclusively to the nucleolus and binds near or at the enhancer region of rRNA-encoding DNA repeating units. ..
- Sumi T, Hashigasako A, Matsumoto K, Nakamura T. Different activity regulation and subcellular localization of LIMK1 and LIMK2 during cell cycle transition. Exp Cell Res. 2006;312:1021-30 pubmed
- Harada K, Fukusaki E, Bamba T, Sato F, Kobayashi A. In vivo 15N-enrichment of metabolites in suspension cultured cells and its application to metabolomics. Biotechnol Prog. 2006;22:1003-11 pubmed..This very simple experiment allowed us to uncover metabolic dynamic features of the plant cell. Therefore this method is very useful for forming working hypotheses and experimental design. ..
- Imamura R, Moriyama T, Isaka Y, Namba Y, Ichimaru N, Takahara S, et al. Erythropoietin protects the kidneys against ischemia reperfusion injury by activating hypoxia inducible factor-1alpha. Transplantation. 2007;83:1371-9 pubmed..We suggested a novel HIF-1alpha induction pathway by EPO under hypoxic conditions. Thus, EPO may protect the kidneys against ischemia reperfusion injury by activating HIF-1alpha. ..
- Ueda T, Watanabe Fukunaga R, Fukuyama H, Nagata S, Fukunaga R. Mnk2 and Mnk1 are essential for constitutive and inducible phosphorylation of eukaryotic initiation factor 4E but not for cell growth or development. Mol Cell Biol. 2004;24:6539-49 pubmed..These results strongly suggest that eIF4E phosphorylation at Ser209 is not essential for cell growth during development. ..
- Hayashi K, Shibata K, Morita T, Iwasaki K, Watanabe M, Sobue K. Insulin receptor substrate-1/SHP-2 interaction, a phenotype-dependent switching machinery of insulin-like growth factor-I signaling in vascular smooth muscle cells. J Biol Chem. 2004;279:40807-18 pubmed
- Lee K, Tsutsui T, Honda K, Asano R, Kumagai I, Ohtake H, et al. Generation of high-producing cell lines by overexpression of cell division cycle 25 homolog A in Chinese hamster ovary cells. J Biosci Bioeng. 2013;116:754-60 pubmed publisher..5-fold in CDC25A-overexpressing CHO cells under MTX treatment. Our results show the improvement of conventional gene amplification systems via cell cycle engineering at an early stage of cell line development...
- Kohno H, Tanaka K, Mino A, Umikawa M, Imamura H, Fujiwara T, et al. Bni1p implicated in cytoskeletal control is a putative target of Rho1p small GTP binding protein in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. EMBO J. 1996;15:6060-8 pubmed..Furthermore, this synthetic lethality was caused by the incapability of RhoA to activate Pkc1p, but not glucan synthase. These results suggest that Rho1p regulates cytoskeletal reorganization at least through Bni1p and Pkc1p. ..
- Murata Y, Kudoh T, Sugiyama H, Toyoshima K, Akiyama T. The Wilms tumor suppressor gene WT1 induces G1 arrest and apoptosis in myeloblastic leukemia M1 cells. FEBS Lett. 1997;409:41-5 pubmed..These results suggest that the role of WT1 is different depending on the type of leukemia cell in which it is expressed. ..
- Uekusa Y, Gao P, Yamaguchi N, Tomura M, Mukai T, Nakajima C, et al. A role for endogenous IL-12 in tumor immunity: IL-12 is required for the acquisition of tumor-migratory capacity by T cells and the development of T cell-accepting capacity in tumor masses. J Leukoc Biol. 2002;72:864-73 pubmed
- Fujii R, Yamashita S, Hibi M, Hirano T. Asymmetric p38 activation in zebrafish: its possible role in symmetric and synchronous cleavage. J Cell Biol. 2000;150:1335-48 pubmed..Our findings suggest that asymmetric p38 activation is required for symmetric and synchronous cleavage, and may be regulated by the same machinery that controls the initiation of dorsalizing signals...
- Kohroki J, Fujita S, Itoh N, Yamada Y, Imai H, Yumoto N, et al. ATRA-regulated Asb-2 gene induced in differentiation of HL-60 leukemia cells. FEBS Lett. 2001;505:223-8 pubmed..These findings indicate that ASB-2 is directly induced by ATRA and may act as a significant regulator, underlying such physiological processes as cell differentiation. ..
- Yamagata K, Nammo T, Moriwaki M, Ihara A, Iizuka K, Yang Q, et al. Overexpression of dominant-negative mutant hepatocyte nuclear fctor-1 alpha in pancreatic beta-cells causes abnormal islet architecture with decreased expression of E-cadherin, reduced beta-cell proliferation, and diabetes. Diabetes. 2002;51:114-23 pubmed..Our findings suggest various roles for HNF-1 alpha in normal glucose metabolism, including the regulation of glucose transport, beta-cell growth, and beta-cell-to-beta-cell communication. ..
- Saito T, Miyoshi E, Sasai K, Nakano N, Eguchi H, Honke K, et al. A secreted type of beta 1,6-N-acetylglucosaminyltransferase V (GnT-V) induces tumor angiogenesis without mediation of glycosylation: a novel function of GnT-V distinct from the original glycosyltransferase activity. J Biol Chem. 2002;277:17002-8 pubmed..These findings provide some novel information on the relationship between GnT-V and tumor metastasis. The inhibition of GnT-V secretion or its expression represents a novel potential strategy for the inhibition of tumor angiogenesis. ..
- Tadokoro Y, Yomogida K, Ohta H, Tohda A, Nishimune Y. Homeostatic regulation of germinal stem cell proliferation by the GDNF/FSH pathway. Mech Dev. 2002;113:29-39 pubmed..These results suggest that in mammalian testes, GSC proliferation and population size are regulated homeostatically by the GDNF/FSH pathway. ..
- Imamura H, Tanaka K, Hihara T, Umikawa M, Kamei T, Takahashi K, et al. Bni1p and Bnr1p: downstream targets of the Rho family small G-proteins which interact with profilin and regulate actin cytoskeleton in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. EMBO J. 1997;16:2745-55 pubmed..These results indicate that Bni1p and Bnr1p are potential targets of the Rho family members, interact with profilin and regulate the reorganization of actin cytoskeleton. ..
- Yasui H, Naka N, Imura Y, Outani H, Kaneko K, Hamada K, et al. Tailored therapeutic strategies for synovial sarcoma: receptor tyrosine kinase pathway analyses predict sensitivity to the mTOR inhibitor RAD001. Cancer Lett. 2014;347:114-22 pubmed publisher..Thus, evaluating activated RTKs in clinical samples may predict sensitivity to mTOR inhibitors, raising the possibility of a tailored therapy for SS. ..
- Yamagata K, Ueda J. Long-term live-cell imaging of mammalian preimplantation development and derivation process of pluripotent stem cells from the embryos. Dev Growth Differ. 2013;55:378-89 pubmed publisher..In this review, we describe a brief history of embryonic imaging and detailed protocols. We also discuss promising aspects of imaging in the fields of developmental and stem cell biology...
- Toyofuku T, Hong Z, Kuzuya T, Tada M, Hori M. Wnt/frizzled-2 signaling induces aggregation and adhesion among cardiac myocytes by increased cadherin-beta-catenin complex. J Cell Biol. 2000;150:225-41 pubmed..These findings suggest that a Wnt-frizzled-2 signaling pathway is centrally involved in the morphological arrangement of cardiac myocytes in neonatal heart through stabilization of complexed cadherin- beta-catenin. ..
- Tomimaru Y, Eguchi H, Nagano H, Wada H, Tomokuni A, Kobayashi S, et al. MicroRNA-21 induces resistance to the anti-tumour effect of interferon-?/5-fluorouracil in hepatocellular carcinoma cells. Br J Cancer. 2010;103:1617-26 pubmed publisher..This suggests that miR-21 is a potentially suitable marker for the prediction of the clinical response to the IFN-?/5-FU combination therapy. ..
- Sonoyama J, Matsumura I, Ezoe S, Satoh Y, Zhang X, Kataoka Y, et al. Functional cooperation among Ras, STAT5, and phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase is required for full oncogenic activities of BCR/ABL in K562 cells. J Biol Chem. 2002;277:8076-82 pubmed..These results suggested that cooperation among these molecules is required for full leukemogenic activities of BCR/ABL. ..
- Ishida I, Kumanogoh A, Suzuki K, Akahani S, Noda K, Kikutani H. Involvement of CD100, a lymphocyte semaphorin, in the activation of the human immune system via CD72: implications for the regulation of immune and inflammatory responses. Int Immunol. 2003;15:1027-34 pubmed..Collectively, our findings not only demonstrate that human CD100, interacting with human CD72, can function as a ligand in a manner similar to mouse CD100, but also suggest the involvement of human CD100 in inflammatory responses. ..
- Numakawa T, Yokomaku D, Kiyosue K, Adachi N, Matsumoto T, Numakawa Y, et al. Basic fibroblast growth factor evokes a rapid glutamate release through activation of the MAPK pathway in cultured cortical neurons. J Biol Chem. 2002;277:28861-9 pubmed..Therefore, we propose that bFGF exerts promoting effects on excitatory neuronal transmission via activation of the MAPK pathway. ..
- Yamamoto M, Sato S, Hemmi H, Sanjo H, Uematsu S, Kaisho T, et al. Essential role for TIRAP in activation of the signalling cascade shared by TLR2 and TLR4. Nature. 2002;420:324-9 pubmed..Instead, TIRAP has a crucial role in the MyD88-dependent signalling pathway shared by TLR2 and TLR4. ..
- Yasumi M, Sakisaka T, Hoshino T, Kimura T, Sakamoto Y, Yamanaka T, et al. Direct binding of Lgl2 to LGN during mitosis and its requirement for normal cell division. J Biol Chem. 2005;280:6761-5 pubmed..NuMA complex. These results indicate that Lgl2 forms a Lgl2.Par-6.aPKC.LGN complex, which responds to mitotic signaling to establish normal cell division. ..
- Shibaguchi T, Kato J, Abe M, Tamamura Y, Tabata M, Liu J, et al. Expression and role of Lhx8 in murine tooth development. Arch Histol Cytol. 2003;66:95-108 pubmed..The present results suggest that Lhx8 plays an important role in the survival of mesenchymal cells of the tooth germ during development. ..
- Taniura H, Yoshikawa K. Necdin interacts with the ribonucleoprotein hnRNP U in the nuclear matrix. J Cell Biochem. 2002;84:545-55 pubmed..These results suggest that necdin suppresses cell proliferation through its interaction with hnRNP U in the specific subnuclear structure. ..
- Kishima Y, Yamamoto H, Izumoto Y, Yoshida K, Enomoto H, Yamamoto M, et al. Hepatoma-derived growth factor stimulates cell growth after translocation to the nucleus by nuclear localization signals. J Biol Chem. 2002;277:10315-22 pubmed..These findings suggest that the gene-specific region, at least the bipartite NLS sequence and the N- and C-terminal neighboring portions, is essential for the mitogenic activity of HDGF after nuclear translocation. ..
- Kuwako K, Taniura H, Yoshikawa K. Necdin-related MAGE proteins differentially interact with the E2F1 transcription factor and the p75 neurotrophin receptor. J Biol Chem. 2004;279:1703-12 pubmed..These results suggest that necdin and MAGE-G1 target both E2F1 and p75 to regulate cell viability during brain development. ..
- Nakajima T, Inui S, Fushimi T, Noguchi F, Kitagawa Y, Reddy J, et al. Roles of MED1 in quiescence of hair follicle stem cells and maintenance of normal hair cycling. J Invest Dermatol. 2013;133:354-60 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that MED1 has roles in maintaining quiescence of keratinocytes and preventing depletion of the follicular stem cells...
- Kamei T, Tanaka K, Hihara T, Umikawa M, Imamura H, Kikyo M, et al. Interaction of Bnr1p with a novel Src homology 3 domain-containing Hof1p. Implication in cytokinesis in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. J Biol Chem. 1998;273:28341-5 pubmed..These results indicate that Bnr1p directly interacts with Hof1p as well as with profilin to regulate cytoskeletal functions in S. cerevisiae. ..
- Kakunaga S, Ikeda W, Shingai T, Fujito T, Yamada A, Minami Y, et al. Enhancement of serum- and platelet-derived growth factor-induced cell proliferation by Necl-5/Tage4/poliovirus receptor/CD155 through the Ras-Raf-MEK-ERK signaling. J Biol Chem. 2004;279:36419-25 pubmed..These results indicate that Necl-5 plays roles not only in cell motility but also in cell proliferation. ..
- Ishiko J, Mizuki M, Matsumura I, Shibayama H, Sugahara H, Scholz G, et al. Roles of tyrosine residues 845, 892 and 922 in constitutive activation of murine FLT3 kinase domain mutant. Oncogene. 2005;24:8144-53 pubmed..Taken together, Tyr845, Tyr892 and Tyr922 are the critical residues in mFLT3Asp838Val activation, possibly through stabilizing the active conformation of mFLT3Asp838Val. ..
- Fukuda T, Yoshida N, Kataoka Y, Manabe R, Mizuno Horikawa Y, Sato M, et al. Mice lacking the EDB segment of fibronectin develop normally but exhibit reduced cell growth and fibronectin matrix assembly in vitro. Cancer Res. 2002;62:5603-10 pubmed..These results indicate that expression of EDB-containing isoforms is dispensable during embryonic development, yet may play a modulating role in the growth of connective tissue cells via the FN matrix. ..
- Hashimoto K, Matsumura I, Tsujimura T, Kim D, Ogihara H, Ikeda H, et al. Necessity of tyrosine 719 and phosphatidylinositol 3'-kinase-mediated signal pathway in constitutive activation and oncogenic potential of c-kit receptor tyrosine kinase with the Asp814Val mutation. Blood. 2003;101:1094-102 pubmed
- Ago Y, Yoneyama M, Ishihama T, Kataoka S, Kawada K, Tanaka T, et al. Role of endogenous pituitary adenylate cyclase-activating polypeptide in adult hippocampal neurogenesis. Neuroscience. 2011;172:554-61 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that endogenous PACAP is partly involved in the survival of the enriched environment-induced generation, but not in the basal rate, of newborn cells in the dentate gyrus of the adult hippocampus. ..
- Ikeda W, Kakunaga S, Takekuni K, Shingai T, Satoh K, Morimoto K, et al. Nectin-like molecule-5/Tage4 enhances cell migration in an integrin-dependent, Nectin-3-independent manner. J Biol Chem. 2004;279:18015-25 pubmed..We furthermore show here that enhanced motility and metastasis of V12Ras-NIH3T3 cells are at least partly the result of up-regulated Necl-5. ..
- Kurihara D, Matsunaga S, Omura T, Higashiyama T, Fukui K. Identification and characterization of plant Haspin kinase as a histone H3 threonine kinase. BMC Plant Biol. 2011;11:73 pubmed publisher..Further analysis of coordinated mechanisms involving Haspin and Aurora kinases will shed new light on the regulation of chromosome segregation in cell division during plant growth and development. ..
- Arai T, Abe K, Matsuoka H, Yoshida M, Mori M, Goya S, et al. Introduction of the interleukin-10 gene into mice inhibited bleomycin-induced lung injury in vivo. Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol. 2000;278:L914-22 pubmed..However, IL-10 did not affect the proliferation of WI-38 cells induced by platelet-derived growth factor. These data suggested that exogenous IL-10 may be useful in the treatment of pulmonary fibrosis...
- Tabata M, Fujii T, Liu J, Ohmori T, Abe M, Wakisaka S, et al. Bone morphogenetic protein 4 is involved in cusp formation in molar tooth germ of mice. Eur J Oral Sci. 2002;110:114-20 pubmed..Our data thus suggest that BMP4 is involved in cusp formation and differentiation of ameloblasts in the occlusal region of molars...
- Kawasaki Y, Kim H, Kojima A, Seki T, Sugino A. Reconstitution of Saccharomyces cerevisiae prereplicative complex assembly in vitro. Genes Cells. 2006;11:745-56 pubmed
- Katakami N, Kaneto H, Hao H, Umayahara Y, Fujitani Y, Sakamoto K, et al. Role of pim-1 in smooth muscle cell proliferation. J Biol Chem. 2004;279:54742-9 pubmed
- Kamei J, Toyofuku T, Hori M. Negative regulation of p21 by beta-catenin/TCF signaling: a novel mechanism by which cell adhesion molecules regulate cell proliferation. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2003;312:380-7 pubmed..We conclude, therefore, that two major components of cell-cell interaction synergistically regulate cell cycle progression in HEK293 cells by regulating p21 expression in a beta-catenin/TCF-dependent manner. ..
- Kamimura D, Ueda N, Sawa Y, Hachida S, Atsumi T, Nakagawa T, et al. Evidence of a novel IL-2/15R beta-targeted cytokine involved in homeostatic proliferation of memory CD8+ T cells. J Immunol. 2004;173:6041-9 pubmed