Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on phenotype in Kobe, Hyōgo, Japan
Locale: Kobe, Hyōgo, Japan
- Nakanishi N, Wada T, Arikawa K, Millet J, Rastogi N, Iwamoto T. Evolutionary robust SNPs reveal the misclassification of Mycobacterium tuberculosis Beijing family strains into sublineages. Infect Genet Evol. 2013;16:174-7 pubmed publisher..Our findings highlight the importance of validating genetic markers used to establish phylogeny, evolution, and phenotypic characteristics. ..
- Fujimoto W, Shiuchi T, Miki T, Minokoshi Y, Takahashi Y, Takeuchi A, et al. Dmbx1 is essential in agouti-related protein action. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2007;104:15514-9 pubmed..Thus, Dmbx1 is essential for various actions of agouti-related protein and plays a role in normal regulation of energy homeostasis and behavior. ..
- Ohinata Y, Payer B, O Carroll D, Ancelin K, Ono Y, Sano M, et al. Blimp1 is a critical determinant of the germ cell lineage in mice. Nature. 2005;436:207-13 pubmed..Furthermore, our genetic lineage-tracing experiments indicate that the Blimp1-positive cells originating from the proximal posterior epiblast cells are indeed the lineage-restricted primordial germ cell precursors. ..
- Sio S, Suehiro T, Sugiura R, Takeuchi M, Mukai H, Kuno T. The role of the regulatory subunit of fission yeast calcineurin for in vivo activity and its relevance to FK506 sensitivity. J Biol Chem. 2005;280:12231-8 pubmed..These results suggest that Cnb1 is essential for the activation of calcineurin and that the activated calcineurin is the pharmacological target of the FKBP12-FK506 complex in vivo. ..
- Murata T, Furushima K, Hirano M, Kiyonari H, Nakamura M, Suda Y, et al. ang is a novel gene expressed in early neuroectoderm, but its null mutant exhibits no obvious phenotype. Gene Expr Patterns. 2004;5:171-8 pubmed..At E12.5 the expression was found in undifferentiated neuroepithelium in ventricular zone, dorsal root ganglia and several non-neural tissues. However, ang null mutant was live-born without any apparent defects. ..
- Minami K, Okano H, Okumachi A, Seino S. Role of cadherin-mediated cell-cell adhesion in pancreatic exocrine-to-endocrine transdifferentiation. J Biol Chem. 2008;283:13753-61 pubmed publisher..Thus, disruption and remodeling of cadherin-mediated cell-cell adhesion is critical in pancreatic exocrine-to-endocrine transdifferentiation, in which the PI3-kinase pathway plays an essential role. ..
- Shibata Y, Uchida M, Takeshita H, Nishiwaki K, Sawa H. Multiple functions of PBRM-1/Polybromo- and LET-526/Osa-containing chromatin remodeling complexes in C. elegans development. Dev Biol. 2012;361:349-57 pubmed publisher..Our results show that the target selection by SWI/SNF-like complexes during C. elegans development is intricately regulated by accessory components...
- Iwashita M, Watanabe M, Ishii M, Chen T, Johnson S, Kurachi Y, et al. Pigment pattern in jaguar/obelix zebrafish is caused by a Kir7.1 mutation: implications for the regulation of melanosome movement. PLoS Genet. 2006;2:e197 pubmed..Taken together, our results suggest that the cellular defect of the Kir7.1 mutation is directly responsible for the pattern change in the jaguar/obelix mutant. ..
- Iwasaki H, Kawamoto A, Tjwa M, Horii M, Hayashi S, Oyamada A, et al. PlGF repairs myocardial ischemia through mechanisms of angiogenesis, cardioprotection and recruitment of myo-angiogenic competent marrow progenitors. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e24872 pubmed publisher..Such pleiotropic effects of PlGF on cardiac repair and regeneration offer novel opportunities in the treatment of ischemic heart disease. ..
- Fang Y, Imagawa K, Zhou X, Kita A, Sugiura R, Jaiseng W, et al. Pleiotropic phenotypes caused by an opal nonsense mutation in an essential gene encoding HMG-CoA reductase in fission yeast. Genes Cells. 2009;14:759-71 pubmed publisher..These data suggest that the pleiotropic phenotypes reflect the integrated effects of the reduced availability of ergosterol and various intermediates of the mevalonate pathway. ..
- Chikashige Y, Tsutsumi C, Yamane M, Okamasa K, Haraguchi T, Hiraoka Y. Meiotic proteins bqt1 and bqt2 tether telomeres to form the bouquet arrangement of chromosomes. Cell. 2006;125:59-69 pubmed..Significantly, when both Bqt1 and Bqt2 are ectopically expressed in mitotic cells, they also form a bridge between Rap1 and Sad1. Thus, a complex including Bqt1 and Bqt2 is essential for connecting telomeres to the SPB. ..
- Mizuno N, Shitsukawa N, Hosogi N, Park P, Takumi S. Autoimmune response and repression of mitotic cell division occur in inter-specific crosses between tetraploid wheat and Aegilops tauschii Coss. that show low temperature-induced hybrid necrosis. Plant J. 2011;68:114-28 pubmed publisher..These results strongly suggest that an autoimmune response-like reaction and repression of cell division in the shoot apical meristem are associated with the abnormal growth phenotype in type II necrosis lines. ..
- Pujol F, Hodgson T, Martínez Corral I, Prats A, Devenport D, Takeichi M, et al. Dachsous1-Fat4 Signaling Controls Endothelial Cell Polarization During Lymphatic Valve Morphogenesis-Brief Report. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 2017;37:1732-1735 pubmed publisher..Our data demonstrate that Fat4 and Dachsous1 are critical regulators of valve morphogenesis. This study highlights that valve defects may contribute to lymphedema in Hennekam syndrome caused by Fat4 mutations. ..
- Hirano M, Murata T, Furushima K, Kiyonari H, Nakamura M, Suda Y, et al. cfm is a novel gene uniquely expressed in developing forebrain and midbrain, but its null mutant exhibits no obvious phenotype. Gene Expr Patterns. 2005;5:439-44 pubmed..However, the cfm null mutant was live-born without any apparent defects. ..
- Kawakami Y, Ii M, Matsumoto T, Kawamoto A, Kuroda R, Akimaru H, et al. A small interfering RNA targeting Lnk accelerates bone fracture healing with early neovascularization. Lab Invest. 2013;93:1036-53 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that downregulation of Lnk system may have the clinical potential for faster fracture healing, which contributes to the reduction of delayed unions or non-unions. ..
- Ohashi Y, Kawashima S, Hirata K, Yamashita T, Ishida T, Inoue N, et al. Hypotension and reduced nitric oxide-elicited vasorelaxation in transgenic mice overexpressing endothelial nitric oxide synthase. J Clin Invest. 1998;102:2061-71 pubmed
- Ikeya M, Nosaka T, Fukushima K, Kawada M, Furuta Y, Kitamura T, et al. Twisted gastrulation mutation suppresses skeletal defect phenotypes in Crossveinless 2 mutant mice. Mech Dev. 2008;125:832-42 pubmed publisher..We also present genetic evidence for the context-dependent functional relationship between Tsg and Cv2 during mouse development. ..
- Togashi H, Kominami K, Waseda M, Komura H, Miyoshi J, Takeichi M, et al. Nectins establish a checkerboard-like cellular pattern in the auditory epithelium. Science. 2011;333:1144-7 pubmed publisher..When cells expressing either nectin-1 or -3 were cocultured, they arranged themselves into a mosaic pattern. Thus, nectin-1 and -3 promote the formation of the checkerboard-like pattern of the auditory epithelia. ..
- Ikeda K, Van Vu B, Kadotani N, Tanaka M, Murata T, Shiina K, et al. Is the fungus Magnaporthe losing DNA methylation?. Genetics. 2013;195:845-55 pubmed publisher..Overall, our data suggest that MoDMT1 is not essential for the natural life cycle of the fungus and raise the possibility that the genus Magnaporthe may be losing the mechanism of DNA methylation on the evolutionary time scale. ..
- Tanaka K, Matsumoto E, Higashimaki Y, Katagiri T, Sugimoto T, Seino S, et al. Role of osteoglycin in the linkage between muscle and bone. J Biol Chem. 2012;287:11616-28 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, this study suggests that OGN may be a crucial humoral bone anabolic factor that is produced by muscle tissues. ..
- Ishiguro J, Shibahara K, Ueda Y, Nakamura K. Fission yeast TOR signaling is essential for the down-regulation of a hyperactivated stress-response MAP kinase under salt stress. Mol Genet Genomics. 2013;288:63-75 pubmed publisher..This finding may shed light on our understanding of a new stress-responsive mechanism in TOR signaling in higher organisms. ..
- Hanyu Nakamura K, Kobayashi S, Nakamura A. Germ cell-autonomous Wunen2 is required for germline development in Drosophila embryos. Development. 2004;131:4545-53 pubmed..In somatic cells, Wun and Wun2 may provide a repulsive environment for pole cell migration by depleting this extracellular substrate. ..
- Tamai K, Nishiwaki K. bHLH transcription factors regulate organ morphogenesis via activation of an ADAMTS protease in C. elegans. Dev Biol. 2007;308:562-71 pubmed
- Uesaka T, Jain S, Yonemura S, Uchiyama Y, Milbrandt J, Enomoto H. Conditional ablation of GFRalpha1 in postmigratory enteric neurons triggers unconventional neuronal death in the colon and causes a Hirschsprung's disease phenotype. Development. 2007;134:2171-81 pubmed..This study reveals an essential role for GFRalpha1 in the survival of enteric neurons and suggests that caspase-independent death can be triggered by abolition of neurotrophic signals. ..
- Izumikawa T, Kitagawa H, Mizuguchi S, Nomura K, Nomura K, Tamura J, et al. Nematode chondroitin polymerizing factor showing cell-/organ-specific expression is indispensable for chondroitin synthesis and embryonic cell division. J Biol Chem. 2004;279:53755-61 pubmed..These findings are consistent with the notion that chondroitin is involved in the organogenesis of the vulva and maturation of the gonad and also indicative of an involvement in distal tip cell migration and neural development. ..
- Ishii T, Numaguchi K, Miura K, Yoshida K, Thanh P, Htun T, et al. OsLG1 regulates a closed panicle trait in domesticated rice. Nat Genet. 2013;45:462-5, 465e1-2 pubmed publisher..Sequencing analysis identified reduced nucleotide diversity and a selective sweep at the SPR3 locus in cultivated rice. Our results suggest that a closed panicle was a selected trait during rice domestication...
- He Y, Sugiura R, Ma Y, Kita A, Deng L, Takegawa K, et al. Genetic and functional interaction between Ryh1 and Ypt3: two Rab GTPases that function in S. pombe secretory pathway. Genes Cells. 2006;11:207-21 pubmed..These results suggest that Ryh1 is involved in the secretory pathway and may have a potential overlapping function with Ypt3 in addition to its role in recycling. ..
- Shimizu T, Yabe T, Muraoka O, Yonemura S, Aramaki S, Hatta K, et al. E-cadherin is required for gastrulation cell movements in zebrafish. Mech Dev. 2005;122:747-63 pubmed..These data suggest that E-cadherin-mediated cell adhesion between the DC and EVL plays a role in the epiboly movement in zebrafish. ..
- Iezaki T, Onishi Y, Ozaki K, Fukasawa K, Takahata Y, Nakamura Y, et al. The Transcriptional Modulator Interferon-Related Developmental Regulator 1 in Osteoblasts Suppresses Bone Formation and Promotes Bone Resorption. J Bone Miner Res. 2016;31:573-84 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that Ifrd1 has a pivotal role in bone homeostasis through its expression in osteoblasts in vivo and represents a therapeutic target for bone diseases. ..
- Fujita M, Takasaki T, Nakajima N, Kawano T, Shimura Y, Sakamoto H. MRG-1, a mortality factor-related chromodomain protein, is required maternally for primordial germ cells to initiate mitotic proliferation in C. elegans. Mech Dev. 2002;114:61-9 pubmed..These results suggest that MRG-1 is required maternally to form normal PGCs with the potential to start mitotic proliferation during post-embryonic development. ..
- Hide T, Hatakeyama J, Kimura Yoshida C, Tian E, Takeda N, Ushio Y, et al. Genetic modifiers of otocephalic phenotypes in Otx2 heterozygous mutant mice. Development. 2002;129:4347-57 pubmed..Furthermore, these experiments offer a powerful approach with respect to identification and characterization of candidate genes that may contribute to human agnathia-holoprosencephaly complex diseases. ..
- Fuse M, Yokoi N, Shinohara M, Masuyama T, Kitazawa R, Kitazawa S, et al. Identification of a major locus for islet inflammation and fibrosis in the spontaneously diabetic Torii rat. Physiol Genomics. 2008;35:96-105 pubmed publisher..Thus we have found a major locus on chromosome 3 for islet inflammation and fibrosis in the SDT rat. Identification of the genes responsible should provide insight into the pathogenesis of diabetes...
- Kubota Y, Tsuyama K, Takabayashi Y, Haruta N, Maruyama R, Iida N, et al. The PAF1 complex is involved in embryonic epidermal morphogenesis in Caenorhabditis elegans. Dev Biol. 2014;391:43-53 pubmed publisher..Thus, although the PAF1C is universally expressed in C. elegans embryos, its epidermal function is crucial for the viability of this animal. ..
- Semba S, Hasuo T, Satake S, Nakayama F, Yokozaki H. Prognostic significance of intestinal claudins in high-risk synchronous and metachronous multiple gastric epithelial neoplasias after initial endoscopic submucosal dissection. Pathol Int. 2008;58:371-7 pubmed publisher..049). These results indicate that early GC demonstrating I-CLDN(+) phenotype have a high risk of synchronous and metachronous secondary gastric epithelial neoplasias. ..
- Nakamura T. [MDR1 genotypes related to pharmacokinetics and MDR1 expression]. Yakugaku Zasshi. 2003;123:773-9 pubmed..In the future, haplotype analysis of the MDR1 gene and subsequent classification of subjects are needed for individualized pharmacotherapy based on MDR1 genotyping...
- Kanagawa M, Yu C, Ito C, Fukada S, Hozoji Inada M, Chiyo T, et al. Impaired viability of muscle precursor cells in muscular dystrophy with glycosylation defects and amelioration of its severe phenotype by limited gene expression. Hum Mol Genet. 2013;22:3003-15 pubmed publisher..Together, our findings indicated that fukutin-deficient dystroglycanopathy is a regeneration-defective disorder, and gene therapy is a feasible treatment for the wide range of dystroglycanopathy even after disease progression. ..
- Sawada T, Shinke T, Shite J, Honjo T, Haraguchi Y, Nishio R, et al. Impact of cytochrome P450 2C19*2 polymorphism on intra-stent thrombus after drug-eluting stent implantation in Japanese patients receiving clopidogrel. Circ J. 2011;75:99-105 pubmed..00006). ?From these results it is suggested that CYP2C19*2 polymorphism is associated with subclinical thrombus formation among Japanese patients receiving clopidogrel. (Circ J 2011; 75: 99-105). ..
- Sugiura R, Toda T, Shuntoh H, Yanagida M, Kuno T. pmp1+, a suppressor of calcineurin deficiency, encodes a novel MAP kinase phosphatase in fission yeast. EMBO J. 1998;17:140-8 pubmed..Consistently, the deletion of pmk1(+) suppresses the Cl--sensitive growth defect of ppb1 null. Thus, calcineurin and the Pmk1 MAP kinase pathway may play antagonistic functional roles in the Cl- homeostasis. ..
- Fujikura K, Setsu T, Tanigaki K, Abe T, Kiyonari H, Terashima T, et al. Kif14 mutation causes severe brain malformation and hypomyelination. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e53490 pubmed publisher..The discovery of mammalian models, laggard, has opened up horizons for researchers to add more knowledge regarding the etiology and pathology of brain malformation. ..
- Yamaji M, Tanaka T, Shigeta M, Chuma S, Saga Y, Saitou M. Functional reconstruction of NANOS3 expression in the germ cell lineage by a novel transgenic reporter reveals distinct subcellular localizations of NANOS3. Reproduction. 2010;139:381-93 pubmed publisher..These findings unveil the presence of distinct posttranscriptional regulations in PGCs soon after their specification, for which RNA-binding proteins such as NANOS3 and TIAL1 would play critical functions. ..
- Tsutsumi S, Sugiura R, Ma Y, Tokuoka H, Ohta K, Ohte R, et al. Wobble inosine tRNA modification is essential to cell cycle progression in G(1)/S and G(2)/M transitions in fission yeast. J Biol Chem. 2007;282:33459-65 pubmed..These results suggest that the wobble inosine tRNA modification is essential for cell cycle progression in the G(1)/S and G(2)/M transitions in fission yeast. ..
- Uehara T, Okushima Y, Mimura T, Tasaka M, Fukaki H. Domain II mutations in CRANE/IAA18 suppress lateral root formation and affect shoot development in Arabidopsis thaliana. Plant Cell Physiol. 2008;49:1025-38 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our results indicate that CRANE/IAA18 is involved in lateral root formation in Arabidopsis, and suggest that it negatively regulates the activity of ARF7 and ARF19 for lateral root formation. ..
- Ishiguro J, Saitou A, Duran A, Ribas J. cps1+, a Schizosaccharomyces pombe gene homolog of Saccharomyces cerevisiae FKS genes whose mutation confers hypersensitivity to cyclosporin A and papulacandin B. J Bacteriol. 1997;179:7653-62 pubmed..Thus, the cps1+ product might be a catalytic or an associated copurifying subunit of the fission yeast 1,3-beta-D-glucan synthase that plays an essential role in cell wall synthesis. ..
- Oishi I, Suzuki H, Onishi N, Takada R, Kani S, Ohkawara B, et al. The receptor tyrosine kinase Ror2 is involved in non-canonical Wnt5a/JNK signalling pathway. Genes Cells. 2003;8:645-54 pubmed..Our findings indicate that Wnt5a and Ror2 interact physically and functionally. Ror2 may thus act as a receptor for Wnt5a to activate non-canonical Wnt signalling. ..
- Matsumoto M, Ogawa W, Akimoto K, Inoue H, Miyake K, Furukawa K, et al. PKClambda in liver mediates insulin-induced SREBP-1c expression and determines both hepatic lipid content and overall insulin sensitivity. J Clin Invest. 2003;112:935-44 pubmed..Hepatic PKClambda is thus a determinant of hepatic lipid content and whole-body insulin sensitivity. ..
- Imura K, Yoshioka T, Hikita I, Tsukahara K, Hirasawa T, Higashino K, et al. Influence of TRPV3 mutation on hair growth cycle in mice. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2007;363:479-83 pubmed..Regulation of TRPV3 appears to be important for appropriate hair development in rodents. ..
- Nagashimada M, Ohta H, Li C, Nakao K, Uesaka T, Brunet J, et al. Autonomic neurocristopathy-associated mutations in PHOX2B dysregulate Sox10 expression. J Clin Invest. 2012;122:3145-58 pubmed publisher..Our results also demonstrate that Sox10 regulation by PHOX2B is pivotal for the development and pathogenesis of the autonomic ganglia. ..
- Krol R, Nozu K, Nakanishi K, Iijima K, Takeshima Y, Fu X, et al. Somatic mosaicism for a mutation of the COL4A5 gene is a cause of mild phenotype male Alport syndrome. Nephrol Dial Transplant. 2008;23:2525-30 pubmed publisher..Somatic mosaicism may thus be one of the causes of the mild phenotype in Alport syndrome. ..
- Ijuin T, Yu Y, Mizutani K, Pao A, Tateya S, Tamori Y, et al. Increased insulin action in SKIP heterozygous knockout mice. Mol Cell Biol. 2008;28:5184-95 pubmed publisher..These results imply that SKIP regulates insulin signaling in skeletal muscle. Thus, SKIP may be a promising pharmacologic target for the treatment of insulin resistance and diabetes. ..
- Suda Y, Kokura K, Kimura J, Kajikawa E, Inoue F, Aizawa S. The same enhancer regulates the earliest Emx2 expression in caudal forebrain primordium, subsequent expression in dorsal telencephalon and later expression in the cortical ventricular zone. Development. 2010;137:2939-49 pubmed publisher..Emx2 expression was greatly reduced, but persisted in the telencephalon of the enhancer mutant, indicating that there exists another enhancer for Emx2 expression unique to mammalian telencephalon. ..
- Hara I, Miyake H, Gleave M, Kamidono S. Introduction of clusterin gene into human renal cell carcinoma cells enhances their resistance to cytotoxic chemotherapy through inhibition of apoptosis both in vitro and in vivo. Jpn J Cancer Res. 2001;92:1220-4 pubmed..These findings suggest that clusterin overexpression helps confer a chemoresistant phenotype through inhibition of apoptosis in human RCC cells. ..
- Ma Y, Takeuchi M, Sugiura R, Sio S, Kuno T. Deletion mutants of AP-1 adaptin subunits display distinct phenotypes in fission yeast. Genes Cells. 2009;14:1015-28 pubmed publisher..Altogether, results suggest that the four subunits are all essential for the heterotetrameric complex formation and for the AP-1 function in exit transport from endosomes. ..
- Kurokawa D, Takasaki N, Kiyonari H, Nakayama R, Kimura Yoshida C, Matsuo I, et al. Regulation of Otx2 expression and its functions in mouse epiblast and anterior neuroectoderm. Development. 2004;131:3307-17 pubmed..The AN enhancer region is conserved among mouse, human and Xenopus; moreover, the counterpart region in Xenopus exhibited an enhancer activity in mouse anterior neuroectoderm. ..
- Onai T, Sasai N, Matsui M, Sasai Y. Xenopus XsalF: anterior neuroectodermal specification by attenuating cellular responsiveness to Wnt signaling. Dev Cell. 2004;7:95-106 pubmed..These findings suggest that the forebrain/midbrain-specific gene XsalF negatively controls cellular responsiveness to posteriorizing Wnt signals by regulating region-specific GSK3beta and Tcf3 expression. ..
- Orihara Ono M, Suzuki E, Saito M, Yoda Y, Aigaki T, Hama C. The slender lobes gene, identified by retarded mushroom body development, is required for proper nucleolar organization in Drosophila. Dev Biol. 2005;281:121-33 pubmed..Therefore, we conclude that Sle is a general factor of nuclear architecture in Drosophila that is required for the correct organization of the nucleolus during development. ..
- Hirano M, Kiyonari H, Inoue A, Furushima K, Murata T, Suda Y, et al. A new serine/threonine protein kinase, Omphk1, essential to ventral body wall formation. Dev Dyn. 2006;235:2229-37 pubmed..Concomitantly, its null mutant exhibits omphalocele with a failure in closure of the secondary body wall. There are no apparent gross morphological defects in brain, however, despite the unique Omphk1 expression in this tissue. ..
- Fang Y, Sugiura R, Ma Y, Yada Matsushima T, Umeno H, Kuno T. Cation diffusion facilitator Cis4 is implicated in Golgi membrane trafficking via regulating zinc homeostasis in fission yeast. Mol Biol Cell. 2008;19:1295-303 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that Cis4 forms a heteromeric functional complex with Zrg17 and that Cis4 is implicated in Golgi membrane trafficking through the regulation of zinc homeostasis in fission yeast. ..
- Umesono Y, Tasaki J, Nishimura Y, Hrouda M, Kawaguchi E, Yazawa S, et al. The molecular logic for planarian regeneration along the anterior-posterior axis. Nature. 2013;500:73-6 pubmed publisher..Thus, we have confirmed the broad outline of Morgan's hypothesis, and refined it on the basis of our proposed default property of planarian stem cells. ..
- Yoshioka M. Phenotypic spectrum of Fukutinopathy: most severe phenotype of Fukutinopathy. Brain Dev. 2009;31:419-22 pubmed publisher..The homozygous nonsense mutations within the coding region identified in Turkish patients are predicted to cause a total loss of fukutin activity and are likely to produce a more severe phenotype which closely resembles WWS. ..
- Nakatani T, Marui T, Hitora T, Doita M, Nishida K, Kurosaka M. Mechanical stretching force promotes collagen synthesis by cultured cells from human ligamentum flavum via transforming growth factor-beta1. J Orthop Res. 2002;20:1380-6 pubmed..Exogenous application of TGF-beta1 was confirmed to increase collagen synthesis of the LFCs. This data indicated that mechanical stretching force can promote TGF-beta1 production by LFCs, resulting in hypertrophy of the ligament...
- Oishi I, Iwai K, Kagohashi Y, Fujimoto H, Kariya K, Kataoka T, et al. Critical role of Caenorhabditis elegans homologs of Cds1 (Chk2)-related kinases in meiotic recombination. Mol Cell Biol. 2001;21:1329-35 pubmed..Thus, Ce-CDS-1 and Ce-CDS-2 are the first example of Cds1-related kinases that are required for meiotic recombination in multicellular organisms. ..
- Yamamoto K, Kawamoto S, Mizutani Y, Yakushijin K, Yamashita T, Nakamachi Y, et al. Mixed Phenotype Acute Leukemia with t(12;17)(p13;q21)/TAF15-ZNF384 and Other Chromosome Abnormalities. Cytogenet Genome Res. 2016;149:165-170 pubmed..Furthermore, der(1;18)(q10;q10) might play some role in the appearance of an additional myeloid phenotype...
- Hatano H, Mizuno N, Matsuda R, Shitsukawa N, Park P, Takumi S. Dysfunction of mitotic cell division at shoot apices triggered severe growth abortion in interspecific hybrids between tetraploid wheat and Aegilops tauschii. New Phytol. 2012;194:1143-54 pubmed publisher..Our findings demonstrate that SGA shows unique features among other types of abnormal growth phenotypes, such as type II and III necrosis. ..