Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on repressor proteins in Kumamoto, Japan
Locale: Kumamoto, Japan
Topic: repressor proteins
- Kawano Y, Fujiwara S, Wada N, Izaki M, Yuki H, Okuno Y, et al. Multiple myeloma cells expressing low levels of CD138 have an immature phenotype and reduced sensitivity to lenalidomide. Int J Oncol. 2012;41:876-84 pubmed publisher..Establishment of a treatment strategy for MM cells expressing low levels of CD138 is needed to improve their poor outcome...
- Yamazoe M, Onogi T, Sunako Y, Niki H, Yamanaka K, Ichimura T, et al. Complex formation of MukB, MukE and MukF proteins involved in chromosome partitioning in Escherichia coli. EMBO J. 1999;18:5873-84 pubmed..This suggests that Ca(2+) or Mg(2+) may be required for the formation of a complex consisting of the three Muk proteins, and thus may participate in a particular step during chromosome partitioning. ..
- Ohsumi K, Yamazoe M, Hiraga S. Different localization of SeqA-bound nascent DNA clusters and MukF-MukE-MukB complex in Escherichia coli cells. Mol Microbiol. 2001;40:835-45 pubmed..We discuss the reorganization and proper arrangement of folded sister chromosome in the cell quarter positions, which are performed after release from the long-time cohesion of sister chromosomes. ..
- Fujita N, Watanabe S, Ichimura T, Ohkuma Y, Chiba T, Saya H, et al. MCAF mediates MBD1-dependent transcriptional repression. Mol Cell Biol. 2003;23:2834-43 pubmed..These data provide a mechanistic basis for direct inhibition of gene expression via methylation-dependent and histone deacetylation-resistant processes. ..
- Kurashige J, Kamohara H, Watanabe M, Hiyoshi Y, Iwatsuki M, Tanaka Y, et al. MicroRNA-200b regulates cell proliferation, invasion, and migration by directly targeting ZEB2 in gastric carcinoma. Ann Surg Oncol. 2012;19 Suppl 3:S656-64 pubmed publisher..miR-200b regulates ZEB2 expression and thus controls metastasis in gastric cancer. ..
- Terao C, Kawaguchi T, Dieude P, Varga J, Kuwana M, Hudson M, et al. Transethnic meta-analysis identifies GSDMA and PRDM1 as susceptibility genes to systemic sclerosis. Ann Rheum Dis. 2017;76:1150-1158 pubmed publisher..Enrichment analysis suggested the importance of CD4-naïve primary T cell. GSDMA and PRDM1 are associated with SSc. These findings provide enhanced insight into the genetic and biological basis of SSc. ..