Experts and Doctors on materials testing in Fukuoka, Japan
Locale: Fukuoka, Japan
Topic: materials testing
- Shimizu H, Inoue S, Miyauchi H, Watanabe K, Takahashi Y. Mould filling of Ag-Pd-Cu-Au and Ag-Zn-Sn-In alloy castings made using a rapidly prepared gypsum-bonded investment material. Eur J Prosthodont Restor Dent. 2008;16:177-80 pubmed..The mould filling of both alloys cast with the rapidly prepared gypsum-bonded investment material was superior to that using the conventional investment...
- Takahashi Y, Yoshida K, Shimizu H. Fracture resistance of maxillary complete dentures subjected to long-term water immersion. Gerodontology. 2012;29:e1086-91 pubmed publisher..The FL-PLs of the maxillary acrylic resin complete dentures did not change after long-tern water immersion, and the FL-PL of the denture fabricated from the light-activated resin was lower than those of the other materials. ..
- Shimizu H, Tsue F, Chen Z, Kawaguchi T, Takahashi Y. Bonding of autopolymerizing acrylic resins to magnetic stainless steel alloys using metal conditioner. J Dent. 2008;36:138-42 pubmed publisher..The shear bond strengths of a barbituric acid derivative-activated autopolymerizing acrylic resin to two magnetic stainless steel alloys using a metal conditioner were investigated...
- Shimizu H, Kawaguchi T, Yoshida K, Tsue F, Takahashi Y. Effect of surface preparation on the failure load of a highly filled composite resin bonded to a denture base resin. J Prosthodont. 2009;18:684-7 pubmed publisher..The purpose of this study was to evaluate the effect of the surface preparation on the maximum fracture load value of a highly filled gingival shade composite resin bonded to a denture base resin...
- Kawaguchi T, Shimizu H, Lassila L, Vallittu P, Takahashi Y. Effect of surface preparation on the bond strength of heat-polymerized denture base resin to commercially pure titanium and cobalt-chromium alloy. Dent Mater J. 2011;30:143-50 pubmed..Before thermocycling SB and AL showed significantly higher shear bond strengths than SAND, RO, EP for both metals. The shear bond strength of AL group after thermocycling was significantly higher than that of the other groups. ..