Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on lysine in Ōsaka, Japan
Locale: Ōsaka, Japan
- Goto M, Miyahara I, Hirotsu K, Conway M, Yennawar N, Islam M, et al. Structural determinants for branched-chain aminotransferase isozyme-specific inhibition by the anticonvulsant drug gabapentin. J Biol Chem. 2005;280:37246-56 pubmed..The structural data suggest that there is a larger effect of oxidation on the interdomain loop and residues surrounding the CXXC center in hBCATm than in hBCATc. ..
- Okada K, Ueshima S, Kawao N, Okamoto C, Matsuo K, Akao M, et al. Binding of plasminogen to hepatocytes isolated from injured mouse liver and nonparenchymal-cell-dependent proliferation of hepatocytes. Blood Coagul Fibrinolysis. 2008;19:503-11 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that the plasminogen-plasmin system on the surface of mouse hepatocytes plays an important role in liver regeneration...
- Tsuchida T, Zou J, Saitoh T, Kumar H, Abe T, Matsuura Y, et al. The ubiquitin ligase TRIM56 regulates innate immune responses to intracellular double-stranded DNA. Immunity. 2010;33:765-76 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these results indicate that TRIM56 is an interferon-inducible E3 ubiquitin ligase that modulates STING to confer double-stranded DNA-mediated innate immune responses. ..
- Amano K, Ishiguchi M, Aikawa T, Kimata M, Kishi N, Fujimaki T, et al. Cleft lip in oculodentodigital dysplasia suggests novel roles for connexin43. J Dent Res. 2012;91:38S-44S pubmed..Therefore, we suggest that CX43/GJA1 is involved in lip formation. Our case report of ODDD with a bilateral cleft lip suggests that CX43/GJA1 might be a novel candidate gene for syndromic cleft lip...
- Nakamura T, Liu Y, Nakashima H, Umehara H, Inoue K, Matoba S, et al. PGC7 binds histone H3K9me2 to protect against conversion of 5mC to 5hmC in early embryos. Nature. 2012;486:415-9 pubmed publisher..This type of regulatory mechanism could be involved in DNA modifications in somatic cells as well as in early embryos. ..