Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on cell movement in Aichi, Japan
Locale: Aichi, Japan
Topic: cell movement
- Yoneda M, Hirokawa Y, Ohashi A, Uchida K, Kami D, Watanabe M, et al. RhoB enhances migration and MMP1 expression of prostate cancer DU145. Exp Mol Pathol. 2010;88:90-5 pubmed publisher..This is the first report evaluating RhoB function and the downstream signaling events in prostate cancer cell. Our results indicate that RhoB promotes cell motility and invasion in a metastatic prostate cancer cell. ..
- Minobe S, Sakakibara A, Ohdachi T, Kanda R, Kimura M, Nakatani S, et al. Rac is involved in the interkinetic nuclear migration of cortical progenitor cells. Neurosci Res. 2009;63:294-301 pubmed..Similar inhibitory effects were obtained by forced expression of a dominant-negative Rac1. These results suggest that Rac may play a role in interkinetic nuclear migration in the developing mouse brain. ..
- Sugita M, Kato S, Sugita G, Oshika T. Migration of lens epithelial cells through haptic root of single-piece acrylic-foldable intraocular lens. Am J Ophthalmol. 2004;137:377-9 pubmed..To report a case of posterior capsule opacification after cataract surgery due to lens epithelial cell migration through the haptic root of a single-piece acrylic-foldable intraocular lens...
- Inaguma S, Kasai K, Ikeda H. GLI1 facilitates the migration and invasion of pancreatic cancer cells through MUC5AC-mediated attenuation of E-cadherin. Oncogene. 2011;30:714-23 pubmed publisher..This evidence revealed a new aspect of GLI1 function in modulating E-cadherin/?-catenin-regulated cancer cell properties through the expression of a gel-forming mucin. ..
- Enomoto A, Murakami H, Asai N, Morone N, Watanabe T, Kawai K, et al. Akt/PKB regulates actin organization and cell motility via Girdin/APE. Dev Cell. 2005;9:389-402 pubmed..These findings suggest that Girdin is essential for the integrity of the actin cytoskeleton and cell migration and provide a direct link between Akt and cell motility. ..
- Hayashi H, Al Mamun A, Sakima M, Sato M. Activator of G-protein signaling 8 is involved in VEGF-mediated signal processing during angiogenesis. J Cell Sci. 2016;129:1210-22 pubmed publisher..These data suggest a potential role for AGS8-GÎ²Î³ in VEGF signal processing. AGS8 might play a key role in tissue adaptation by regulating angiogenic events. ..
- Nishio Y, Fujino M, Cai S, Kitajima Y, Saito T, Tsumura H, et al. Impaired CD98 signaling protects against graft-versus-host disease by increasing regulatory T cells. Transpl Immunol. 2016;35:34-9 pubmed publisher..These findings are expected to make it possible to develop novel approaches for the prevention of GvHD. ..
- Iioka H, Ueno N, Kinoshita N. Essential role of MARCKS in cortical actin dynamics during gastrulation movements. J Cell Biol. 2004;164:169-74 pubmed..These findings show that MARCKS regulates the cortical actin formation that is requisite for dynamic morphogenetic movements. ..