Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on cell lineage in Ōsaka, Japan
Locale: Ōsaka, Japan
Topic: cell lineage
- Ito T, Amakawa R, Kaisho T, Hemmi H, Tajima K, Uehira K, et al. Interferon-alpha and interleukin-12 are induced differentially by Toll-like receptor 7 ligands in human blood dendritic cell subsets. J Exp Med. 2002;195:1507-12 pubmed..This study demonstrates that TLR-7 exerts its biological effect in a DC subset-specific manner. ..
- Ikenishi K, Nishiumi F, Komiya T. The Xdsg protein in presumptive primordial germ cells (pPGCs) is essential to their differentiation into PGCs in Xenopus. Dev Biol. 2006;297:483-92 pubmed..Consequently, the Xdsg protein in pPGCs may play an important role in the formation of PGCs by regulating the production of XVLG1 protein. ..
- Wang X, Hisha H, Mizokami T, Cui W, Cui Y, Shi A, et al. Mouse mesenchymal stem cells can support human hematopoiesis both in vitro and in vivo: the crucial role of neural cell adhesion molecule. Haematologica. 2010;95:884-91 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that neural cell adhesion molecules expressed on FMS/PA6-P cells play a crucial role in the human hematopoiesis-supporting ability of the cell line. ..
- Juniantito V, Izawa T, Yamamoto E, Murai F, Kuwamura M, Yamate J. Heterogeneity of macrophage populations and expression of galectin-3 in cutaneous wound healing in rats. J Comp Pathol. 2011;145:378-89 pubmed publisher..The results of this study show that infiltration of phenotypically- and functionally-distinct macrophage populations characterizes different stages of the wound healing process. ..
- Takayama K, Kawabata K, Nagamoto Y, Inamura M, Ohashi K, Okuno H, et al. CCAAT/enhancer binding protein-mediated regulation of TGF? receptor 2 expression determines the hepatoblast fate decision. Development. 2014;141:91-100 pubmed publisher..Our findings demonstrated that c/EBP? and c/EBP? determine the lineage commitment of hepatoblasts by negatively and positively regulating the expression of a common target gene, TGFBR2, respectively. ..
- Fujiwara H, Hayashi Y, Sanzen N, Kobayashi R, Weber C, Emoto T, et al. Regulation of mesodermal differentiation of mouse embryonic stem cells by basement membranes. J Biol Chem. 2007;282:29701-11 pubmed..Taken together, these results indicate that the BM prevents the EMT and precocious differentiation of primitive ectoderm toward mesoderm in EBs, implying that BMs are important for the control of mammalian gastrulation. ..
- Ueda K, Ichimori Y, Maruyama H, Murakami Y, Fujii M, Honma S, et al. Cell-type specific occurrence of apoptosis in taste buds of the rat circumvallate papilla. Arch Histol Cytol. 2008;71:59-67 pubmed..In summury, type IV cells differentiate into dark and light cells and type III cells differentiate to type II cells within the light cell line...
- Yang G, Hisha H, Cui Y, Fan T, Jin T, Li Q, et al. A new assay method for late CFU-S formation and long-term reconstituting activity using a small number of pluripotent hemopoietic stem cells. Stem Cells. 2002;20:241-8 pubmed..This new assay method using a small number of cells would be of great advantage for clarifying which cells are truly P-HSCs. ..
- Yoshida C, Furuichi T, Fujita T, Fukuyama R, Kanatani N, Kobayashi S, et al. Core-binding factor beta interacts with Runx2 and is required for skeletal development. Nat Genet. 2002;32:633-8 pubmed..These findings indicate that Cbfbeta is required for the function of Runx2 in skeletal development. ..
- Kawase Y, Hoshino T, Yokota K, Kuzuhara A, Kirii Y, Nishiwaki E, et al. Exacerbated and prolonged allergic and non-allergic inflammatory cutaneous reaction in mice with targeted interleukin-18 expression in the skin. J Invest Dermatol. 2003;121:502-9 pubmed
- Takakuwa T, Tresnasari K, Rahadiani N, Miwa H, Daibata M, Aozasa K. Cell origin of pyothorax-associated lymphoma: a lymphoma strongly associated with Epstein-Barr virus infection. Leukemia. 2008;22:620-7 pubmed..Most PAL cells were derived from crippled post-GC cells, which usually could not survive. Transformation of such B cells through EBV infection might provide a basis for the development of PAL with additional genetic changes. ..
- Shigematsu A, Shi M, Okigaki M, Adachi Y, Koike N, Che J, et al. Signaling from fibroblast growth factor receptor 2 in immature hematopoietic cells facilitates donor hematopoiesis after intra-bone marrow-bone marrow transplantation. Stem Cells Dev. 2010;19:1679-86 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that the antiapoptotic effect of FGFR2 signaling facilitates the hematopoiesis of FGFR2 Tg mice. ..
- Teramura T, Onodera Y, Mihara T, Hosoi Y, Hamanishi C, Fukuda K. Induction of mesenchymal progenitor cells with chondrogenic property from mouse-induced pluripotent stem cells. Cell Reprogram. 2010;12:249-61 pubmed publisher..The present study demonstrates the property of iPS cells as an alternative candidate for treatment of articular disorders, and suggests an effective approach for preparing chondrocyte from iPS cells. ..