Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on cell lineage in Ōsaka, Japan
Locale: Ōsaka, Japan
Topic: cell lineage
- Yang G, Hisha H, Cui Y, Fan T, Jin T, Li Q, et al. A new assay method for late CFU-S formation and long-term reconstituting activity using a small number of pluripotent hemopoietic stem cells. Stem Cells. 2002;20:241-8 pubmed..This new assay method using a small number of cells would be of great advantage for clarifying which cells are truly P-HSCs. ..
- Yoshida C, Furuichi T, Fujita T, Fukuyama R, Kanatani N, Kobayashi S, et al. Core-binding factor beta interacts with Runx2 and is required for skeletal development. Nat Genet. 2002;32:633-8 pubmed..These findings indicate that Cbfbeta is required for the function of Runx2 in skeletal development. ..
- Kawase Y, Hoshino T, Yokota K, Kuzuhara A, Kirii Y, Nishiwaki E, et al. Exacerbated and prolonged allergic and non-allergic inflammatory cutaneous reaction in mice with targeted interleukin-18 expression in the skin. J Invest Dermatol. 2003;121:502-9 pubmed
- Takakuwa T, Tresnasari K, Rahadiani N, Miwa H, Daibata M, Aozasa K. Cell origin of pyothorax-associated lymphoma: a lymphoma strongly associated with Epstein-Barr virus infection. Leukemia. 2008;22:620-7 pubmed..Most PAL cells were derived from crippled post-GC cells, which usually could not survive. Transformation of such B cells through EBV infection might provide a basis for the development of PAL with additional genetic changes. ..
- Shigematsu A, Shi M, Okigaki M, Adachi Y, Koike N, Che J, et al. Signaling from fibroblast growth factor receptor 2 in immature hematopoietic cells facilitates donor hematopoiesis after intra-bone marrow-bone marrow transplantation. Stem Cells Dev. 2010;19:1679-86 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that the antiapoptotic effect of FGFR2 signaling facilitates the hematopoiesis of FGFR2 Tg mice. ..
- Teramura T, Onodera Y, Mihara T, Hosoi Y, Hamanishi C, Fukuda K. Induction of mesenchymal progenitor cells with chondrogenic property from mouse-induced pluripotent stem cells. Cell Reprogram. 2010;12:249-61 pubmed publisher..The present study demonstrates the property of iPS cells as an alternative candidate for treatment of articular disorders, and suggests an effective approach for preparing chondrocyte from iPS cells. ..