Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on amino acid sequence in Brescia, Lombardy, Italy
Locale: Brescia, Lombardy, Italy
Topic: amino acid sequence
- Mattioli S, Imberti L, Stellini R, Primi D. Mimicry of the immunodominant conformation-dependent antigenic site of hepatitis A virus by motifs selected from synthetic peptide libraries. J Virol. 1995;69:5294-9 pubmed..Collectively, these data represent an additional important paradigm of a mimotope capable of mimicking an antigenic determinant with unknown tertiary structure. ..
- Camozzi M, Rusnati M, Bugatti A, Bottazzi B, Mantovani A, Bastone A, et al. Identification of an antiangiogenic FGF2-binding site in the N terminus of the soluble pattern recognition receptor PTX3. J Biol Chem. 2006;281:22605-13 pubmed
- Losi C, Silini A, Fiorini C, Soresina A, Meini A, Ferrari S, et al. Mutational analysis of human BAFF receptor TNFRSF13C (BAFF-R) in patients with common variable immunodeficiency. J Clin Immunol. 2005;25:496-502 pubmed..These variants do not affect the expression of BAFF-R neither at the mRNA nor at the protein level, suggesting that these variants represent novel polymorphic variants of the BAFF-R gene. ..
- Nicoli S, Gilardelli C, Pozzoli O, Presta M, Cotelli F. Regulated expression pattern of gremlin during zebrafish development. Gene Expr Patterns. 2005;5:539-44 pubmed..Finally, grm transcript is strongly downregulated in fibroblast growth factor-8 (fgf8) and sonic hedgehog (shh) mutants, thus implicating a putative role of Fgf/Shh signalling loop in grm expression regulation. ..
- De Francesco M, Baronio M, Fiorentini S, Signorini C, Bonfanti C, Poiesi C, et al. HIV-1 matrix protein p17 increases the production of proinflammatory cytokines and counteracts IL-4 activity by binding to a cellular receptor. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2002;99:9972-7 pubmed..Our results define a role for p17 in HIV-1 pathogenesis and contribute to our understanding of the molecular mechanism of HIV-1 infection and the development of additional antiviral therapeutic strategies. ..
- Barbon A, Vallini I, Barlati S. Genomic organization of the human GRIK2 gene and evidence for multiple splicing variants. Gene. 2001;274:187-97 pubmed
- Monti E, Bassi M, Papini N, Riboni M, Manzoni M, Venerando B, et al. Identification and expression of NEU3, a novel human sialidase associated to the plasma membrane. Biochem J. 2000;349:343-51 pubmed..8. Immunofluorescence staining of the transfected COS7 cells demonstrated the protein's localization in the plasma membrane. ..
- Foiani M, Marini F, Gamba D, Lucchini G, Plevani P. The B subunit of the DNA polymerase alpha-primase complex in Saccharomyces cerevisiae executes an essential function at the initial stage of DNA replication. Mol Cell Biol. 1994;14:923-33 pubmed..A model for the role of the B subunit in initiation of DNA replication at an origin is presented. ..
- Lanzi G, de Miranda J, Boniotti M, Cameron C, Lavazza A, Capucci L, et al. Molecular and biological characterization of deformed wing virus of honeybees (Apis mellifera L.). J Virol. 2006;80:4998-5009 pubmed publisher..The genome organization, capsid morphology, and sequence comparison data indicate that DWV is a member of the recently established genus Iflavirus...
- Giagulli C, Marsico S, Magiera A, Bruno R, Caccuri F, Barone I, et al. Opposite effects of HIV-1 p17 variants on PTEN activation and cell growth in B cells. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e17831 pubmed publisher..Moreover, it provides the first evidence on the presence of a p17 natural variant mimicking the p17?36-induced signalling in B cells and displaying the capacity of promoting B cell growth and tumorigenesis. ..
- Monti E, Bassi M, Bresciani R, Civini S, Croci G, Papini N, et al. Molecular cloning and characterization of NEU4, the fourth member of the human sialidase gene family. Genomics. 2004;83:445-53 pubmed..Immunofluorescence staining and Western blot analysis demonstrated the association of NEU4 with the inner cell membranes. ..