Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on apoptosis in Tabriz, East Azerbaijan, Iran
Locale: Tabriz, East Azerbaijan, Iran
- Vandghanooni S, Forouharmehr A, Eskandani M, Barzegari A, Kafil V, Kashanian S, et al. Cytotoxicity and DNA fragmentation properties of butylated hydroxyanisole. DNA Cell Biol. 2013;32:98-103 pubmed publisher..In addition, the morphology of DAPI-stained cells and DNA fragmentation assay using gel electrophoresis showed clear fragmentation in the chromatin and DNA rings within the nucleus of cells treated with BHA. ..
- Kachalaki S, Baradaran B, Majidi J, Yousefi M, Shanehbandi D, Mohammadinejad S, et al. Reversal of chemoresistance with small interference RNA (siRNA) in etoposide resistant acute myeloid leukemia cells (HL-60). Biomed Pharmacother. 2015;75:100-4 pubmed publisher..Our results indicate that product of the ABCB1 gene have effective role in resistance to etoposide in acute myeloid leukemia cells. ..
- Zand H, Rhimipour A, Bakhshayesh M, Shafiee M, Nour Mohammadi I, Salimi S. Involvement of PPAR-gamma and p53 in DHA-induced apoptosis in Reh cells. Mol Cell Biochem. 2007;304:71-7 pubmed..Taken together, these findings suggest a new signaling pathway, DHA-PPAR-gamma-p53, in mediating the apoptotic effect of DHA in Reh cells. ..
- Molavi O, Narimani F, Asiaee F, Sharifi S, Tarhriz V, Shayanfar A, et al. Silibinin sensitizes chemo-resistant breast cancer cells to chemotherapy. Pharm Biol. 2017;55:729-739 pubmed publisher..81). Silibinin sensitizes chemo-resistant cells to chemotherapeutic agents and can be useful in treating breast cancers. ..
- Ahmadi Y, Ghorbanihaghjo A, Argani H. The balance between induction and inhibition of mevalonate pathway regulates cancer suppression by statins: A review of molecular mechanisms. Chem Biol Interact. 2017;273:273-285 pubmed publisher..In this review we focus on the cancer developing "potentials" and the anti-cancer "activities" of statins regarding the effects of statins on mevalonate/isoprenoid pathway in the liver and extra-hepatic tissues. ..
- Mohammadi S, Mohammadnejad D, Hosseinpour Feizi A, Movassaghpour A, Montazersaheb S, Nozad Charoudeh H. Inhibition of c-REL using siRNA increased apoptosis and decreased proliferation in pre-B ALL blasts: Therapeutic implications. Leuk Res. 2017;61:53-61 pubmed publisher..Therefore, c-Rel can be considered as an attractive target for gene therapy in ALL patients. Also siRNA-mediated silencing of this gene may be a novel strategy in ALL treatment. ..