Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on animals in Halle (Saale), Saxony Anhalt, Germany
Locale: Halle (Saale), Saxony Anhalt, Germany
- Peschke E, Schucht H, Muhlbauer E. Long-term enteral administration of melatonin reduces plasma insulin and increases expression of pineal insulin receptors in both Wistar and type 2-diabetic Goto-Kakizaki rats. J Pineal Res. 2010;49:373-81 pubmed publisher..In summary, the results show that melatonin administration decreases plasma insulin levels in vivo and, furthermore, that an insulin-melatonin antagonism exists. ..
- Lorey S, Fiedler E, Kunert A, Nerkamp J, Lange C, Fiedler M, et al. Novel ubiquitin-derived high affinity binding proteins with tumor targeting properties. J Biol Chem. 2014;289:8493-507 pubmed publisher..Our results demonstrate the utility of ubiquitin as a scaffold for the generation of high affinity binders in a modular fashion, which can be combined with effector molecules and half-life extension technologies. ..
- Lucke C, Weiwad M. Insights into immunophilin structure and function. Curr Med Chem. 2011;18:5333-54 pubmed..In addition, an overview of biologically-relevant functions is provided for various immunophilin members. ..
- Brandsch C, Kappis D, Weisse K, Stangl G. Effects of untreated and thermally treated lupin protein on plasma and liver lipids of rats fed a hypercholesterolemic high fat or high carbohydrate diet. Plant Foods Hum Nutr. 2010;65:410-6 pubmed publisher..10). In conclusion, the lipid-lowering effect of lupin protein strongly depends on composition of the basal diet, and thermal treatment is accompanied by a slight reduction of its hypocholesterolemic properties. ..
- Piechotta A, Parthier C, Kleinschmidt M, Gnoth K, Pillot T, Lues I, et al. Structural and functional analyses of pyroglutamate-amyloid-?-specific antibodies as a basis for Alzheimer immunotherapy. J Biol Chem. 2017;292:12713-12724 pubmed publisher..The deep burial of the pEF head by two of the antibodies explains their high target specificity and low cross-reactivity, making them promising candidates for the development of clinical antibodies. ..
- Schumann J. Does plasma membrane lipid composition impact the miRNA-mediated regulation of vascular inflammation?. Med Hypotheses. 2016;88:57-9 pubmed publisher..If confirmed experimentally, it might stimulate vascular inflammation research and immunologic lipid science, hence, acting as source of inspiration for future therapeutic interventions in vascular diseases. ..
- Parthier C, Stelter M, Ursel C, Fandrich U, Lilie H, Breithaupt C, et al. Structure of the Toll-Spatzle complex, a molecular hub in Drosophila development and innate immunity. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2014;111:6281-6 pubmed publisher..The structure allows rationalization of existing genetic and biochemical data and provides a framework for targeting the immune systems of insects of economic importance, as well as a variety of invertebrate disease vectors. ..
- Leuner B, Ruhs S, Brömme H, Bierhaus A, Sel S, Silber R, et al. RAGE-dependent activation of gene expression of superoxide dismutase and vanins by AGE-rich extracts in mice cardiac tissue and murine cardiac fibroblasts. Food Funct. 2012;3:1091-8 pubmed..Nevertheless higher doses of bread crust extract could overcome the RAGE dependency in cell cultures, indicating that additional mechanisms are involved in BCE-mediated activation of SOD and vanin expression. ..
- Preissler R, Hinrichs D, Reiners K, Looft H, Kemper N. Estimation of variance components for postpartum dysgalactia syndrome in sows. J Anim Breed Genet. 2012;129:98-102 pubmed publisher..0881. The results are in agreement with those of other studies and emphasize the importance of considering the genetic predisposition for susceptibility to PDS as well as of additional factors including hygiene and management conditions. ..
- Allmeroth M, Moderegger D, Gündel D, Buchholz H, Mohr N, Koynov K, et al. PEGylation of HPMA-based block copolymers enhances tumor accumulation in vivo: a quantitative study using radiolabeling and positron emission tomography. J Control Release. 2013;172:77-85 pubmed publisher..These findings emphasize the need for reliable (non-invasive) in vivo techniques revealing overall polymer distribution and helping to identify drug carrier systems for efficient therapy. ..
- Bartling B, Desole M, Rohrbach S, Silber R, Simm A. Age-associated changes of extracellular matrix collagen impair lung cancer cell migration. FASEB J. 2009;23:1510-20 pubmed publisher..Our data indicate that age-related alterations of the extracellular matrix contribute to a less invasive behavior of lung carcinoma cells, in which AGE modifications of aged collagen seem to play an important role. ..
- Goebel A, Knie U, Abels C, Wohlrab J, Neubert R. Dermal targeting using colloidal carrier systems with linoleic acid. Eur J Pharm Biopharm. 2010;75:162-72 pubmed publisher..01). Hence, the microemulsion might be an innovative vehicle for the delivery of linoleic acids to the epidermis improving its use as their barrier regeneration and providing possible anti-inflammatory effects. ..
- Loppnow H, Werdan K, Buerke M. Vascular cells contribute to atherosclerosis by cytokine- and innate-immunity-related inflammatory mechanisms. Innate Immun. 2008;14:63-87 pubmed publisher..Thus, vascular cells may potently contribute to the inflammatory pathways involved in development and acceleration of atherosclerosis. ..
- Worch S, Hansmann I, Schlote D. Paramutation-like effects at the mouse scapinin (Phactr3) locus. J Mol Biol. 2008;377:605-8 pubmed publisher..These results potentially provide new insight into non-Mendelian inheritance in mammals and may serve also as a model for investigating the regulation of allele-specific expression. ..
- Wege N, Schutkowski A, König B, Brandsch C, Weiwad M, Stangl G. PPAR? modulates the TSH ?-subunit mRNA expression in thyrotrope T?T1 cells and in a mouse model. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2013;57:376-89 pubmed publisher..In a mouse model, fasting led to a significant reduction in TSH? mRNA level, but unexpectedly this effect was stronger in mice lacking PPAR? than in WT mice. ..
- Gesell A, Chávez M, Kramell R, Piotrowski M, Macheroux P, Kutchan T. Heterologous expression of two FAD-dependent oxidases with (S)-tetrahydroprotoberberine oxidase activity from Arge mone mexicana and Berberis wilsoniae in insect cells. Planta. 2011;233:1185-97 pubmed publisher..Potential substrate binding and STOX-specific amino acid residues were identified based on sequence analysis and homology modeling...
- Babik W, Durka W, Radwan J. Sequence diversity of the MHC DRB gene in the Eurasian beaver (Castor fiber). Mol Ecol. 2005;14:4249-57 pubmed..Current MHC monomorphism in the majority of populations may be the result of the superimposition of the recent bottleneck on pre-existing genetic structure resulting from population subdivision and differential pathogen pressure. ..
- Windshügel B, Jyrkkärinne J, Vanamo J, Poso A, Honkakoski P, Sippl W. Comparison of homology models and X-ray structures of the nuclear receptor CAR: assessing the structural basis of constitutive activity. J Mol Graph Model. 2007;25:644-57 pubmed..Furthermore, the MD simulations of the CAR X-ray structures and a detailed analysis of other NRs clarify the role of distinct structural features that have been assigned an important role for the constitutive activity. ..
- Weckelmann A, Viebahn C, Püschel B. Subcellular redistribution of the mitochondrial PG2 epitope during development from cleavage to primordial germ cell formation in the rabbit embryo. Sex Dev. 2008;2:31-42 pubmed publisher..The results highlight the dynamics of PG2 expression during early development and the usefulness of the epitope for testing the bottleneck theory. ..
- Azoitei N, Pusapati G, Kleger A, Moller P, Kufer R, Genze F, et al. Protein kinase D2 is a crucial regulator of tumour cell-endothelial cell communication in gastrointestinal tumours. Gut. 2010;59:1316-30 pubmed publisher..Protein kinase D (PKD) isoenzymes mediate vascular endothelial growth factor-A (VEGF-A) induced endothelial cell proliferation and migration and are also highly expressed in various tumours...
- Ritter S, Michalski S, Settele J, Wiemers M, Fric Z, Sielezniew M, et al. Wolbachia infections mimic cryptic speciation in two parasitic butterfly species, Phengaris teleius and P. nausithous (Lepidoptera: Lycaenidae). PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e78107 pubmed publisher..We conclude that deep intraspecific divergences found in DNA barcode studies do not necessarily need to represent cryptic speciation but instead can be due to both infection by Wolbachia and phylogeographic structure. ..
- Bartel Friedrich S, Lautenschlager C, Holzhausen H, Friedrich R. Expression and distribution of tenascin in rat submandibular glands following irradiation. Anticancer Res. 2010;30:1593-8 pubmed..Thus, these findings can be attributed to late radiation effects. The altered expression of tenascin-C may play at least a partial role in late radiogenic dysfunction of the submandibular SG. ..
- Pettelkau J, Thondorf I, Theisgen S, Lilie H, Schröder T, Arlt C, et al. Structural analysis of guanylyl cyclase-activating protein-2 (GCAP-2) homodimer by stable isotope-labeling, chemical cross-linking, and mass spectrometry. J Am Soc Mass Spectrom. 2013;24:1969-79 pubmed publisher..We consider stable isotope-labeling to be indispensable for deriving reliable structural information from chemical cross-linking data of multi-subunit protein assemblies. ..
- Recktenwald C, Leisz S, Steven A, Mimura K, Muller A, Wulfänger J, et al. HER-2/neu-mediated down-regulation of biglycan associated with altered growth properties. J Biol Chem. 2012;287:24320-9 pubmed publisher..Thus, Bgn inhibits the major properties of HER-2/neu-transformed cells, which is inversely modulated by the PKC signaling cascade. ..
- Königsdorf C, Navarrete Santos A, Schmidt J, Fischer S, Fischer B. Expression profile of fatty acid metabolism genes in preimplantation blastocysts of obese and non-obese mice. Obes Facts. 2012;5:575-86 pubmed publisher..Recent studies have disclosed a close relationship between maternal obesity, fetal metabolism and pre- and postnatal development. The lipid metabolism in preimplantation embryos is a possible target of metabolic programming...
- Mueller K, Blum N, Kluge H, Mueller A. Influence of broccoli extract and various essential oils on performance and expression of xenobiotic- and antioxidant enzymes in broiler chickens. Br J Nutr. 2012;108:588-602 pubmed publisher..We conclude that the up-regulation of ARE genes in the small intestine reduces oxidative stress in the organism and represents a novel mechanism by which phytogenic feed additives improve the health of farm animals. ..
- Blum N, Mueller K, Hirche F, Lippmann D, Most E, Pallauf J, et al. Glucoraphanin does not reduce plasma homocysteine in rats with sufficient Se supply via the induction of liver ARE-regulated glutathione biosynthesis enzymes. Food Funct. 2011;2:654-64 pubmed publisher..As a consequence, higher dietary GRA concentrations should be used in future experiments to test if GRA or sulforaphane can be established as HCys lowering compounds. ..
- Forfert N, Troxler A, Retschnig G, Gauthier L, Straub L, Moritz R, et al. Neonicotinoid pesticides can reduce honeybee colony genetic diversity. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0186109 pubmed publisher..e. higher intracolonial relatedness). As decreased genetic diversity among worker bees is known to negatively affect colony vitality, neonicotinoids may have a cryptic effect on colony health by reducing the mating frequency of queens...
- Muller I, Pappritz K, Savvatis K, Puhl K, Dong F, El Shafeey M, et al. CX3CR1 knockout aggravates Coxsackievirus B3-induced myocarditis. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0182643 pubmed publisher..These findings demonstrate a cardioprotective role of CX3CR1 in CVB3-infected mice and indicate the relevance of the CX3CL1/CX3CR1 system in CVB3-induced myocarditis. ..
- Stolle E, Wilfert L, Schmid Hempel R, Schmid Hempel P, Kube M, Reinhardt R, et al. A second generation genetic map of the bumblebee Bombus terrestris (Linnaeus, 1758) reveals slow genome and chromosome evolution in the Apidae. BMC Genomics. 2011;12:48 pubmed publisher..We show that data on genome organization and conserved molecular markers can be used as a powerful tool for comparative genomics and evolutionary studies, opening up new avenues of research in the Apidae. ..
- Loppnow H, Buerke M, Werdan K, Rose John S. Contribution of vascular cell-derived cytokines to innate and inflammatory pathways in atherogenesis. J Cell Mol Med. 2011;15:484-500 pubmed publisher..Thus, SMC-fostered inflammation, promoted by invading innate cells, may be a potent component for development and acceleration of atherosclerosis. ..
- Garreis F, Schlorf T, Worlitzsch D, Steven P, Bräuer L, Jäger K, et al. Roles of human beta-defensins in innate immune defense at the ocular surface: arming and alarming corneal and conjunctival epithelial cells. Histochem Cell Biol. 2010;134:59-73 pubmed publisher..These findings widen our knowledge of the distribution, amount and inducibility of beta-defensins at the ocular surface and lacrimal apparatus and show how beta-defensins are regulated specifically. ..
- Agbede J, Kluth H, Rodehutscord M. Studies on the effects of microbial phytase on amino acid digestibility and energy metabolisability in caecectomised laying hens and the interaction with the dietary phosphorus level. Br Poult Sci. 2009;50:583-91 pubmed publisher..An interaction between phytase efficacy to improve AA digestibility or energy metabolisability and the P level in the diet does not seem to exist...
- Baumert C, Hilgeroth A. Recent advances in the development of P-gp inhibitors. Anticancer Agents Med Chem. 2009;9:415-36 pubmed..The undesired activities could be much lowered in the case of compound classes that were derived from pharmacologically active drugs. Undesired drug interactions and limited in vivo activities are still a problem...
- Navarrete Santos A, Ramin N, Tonack S, Fischer B. Cell lineage-specific signaling of insulin and insulin-like growth factor I in rabbit blastocysts. Endocrinology. 2008;149:515-24 pubmed publisher..As soon as blastocyst differentiation in Em and Tr has been accomplished, insulin and IGF-I signaling is different in both cell lineages, implying a different developmental impact of both growth factors...
- Leven M, Knaab T, Held J, Duffy S, Meister S, Fischli C, et al. 3-Hydroxy-N'-arylidenepropanehydrazonamides with Halo-Substituted Phenanthrene Scaffolds Cure P. berghei Infected Mice When Administered Perorally. J Med Chem. 2017;60:6036-6044 pubmed publisher..Particularly, derivatives with a 1,3-dihalo-6-trifluoromethylphenanthrene moiety showed outstanding in vivo properties and demonstrated in part curative activity in the Plasmodium berghei mouse model when administered perorally...
- Herzfeld E, Speh L, Strauss C, Scheller C. Nimodipine but Not Nifedipine Promotes Expression of Fatty Acid 2-Hydroxylase in a Surgical Stress Model Based on Neuro2a Cells. Int J Mol Sci. 2017;18: pubmed publisher..Our findings indicate that higher expression of FA2H induced by nimodipine may cause higher survival of Neuro2a cells stressed with surgery-like stressors. ..
- Oberle S, Abate A, Grosser N, Hemmerle A, Vreman H, Dennery P, et al. Endothelial protection by pentaerithrityl trinitrate: bilirubin and carbon monoxide as possible mediators. Exp Biol Med (Maywood). 2003;228:529-34 pubmed..Increased HO-1 expression and ensuing formation of bilirubin and carbon monoxide may contribute to and explain the specific antioxidant and antiatherogenic actions of PETN...
- Moritz G, Kumm S, Mound L. Tospovirus transmission depends on thrips ontogeny. Virus Res. 2004;100:143-9 pubmed..Mechanical transmission through excrement and oviposition by adults is a possible alternative mode of virus transmission that requires investigation...
- Luci S, Giemsa B, Hause G, Kluge H, Eder K. Clofibrate treatment in pigs: effects on parameters critical with respect to peroxisome proliferator-induced hepatocarcinogenesis in rodents. BMC Pharmacol. 2007;7:6 pubmed
- Krug M, Hilgeroth A. Recent advances in the development of multi-kinase inhibitors. Mini Rev Med Chem. 2008;8:1312-27 pubmed..In this review, benefits and obstacles of both strategies are discussed. An overview over recently approved and newly upcoming multi-kinase inhibitors is given...
- Stolle E, Kidner J, Moritz R. Patterns of evolutionary conservation of microsatellites (SSRs) suggest a faster rate of genome evolution in Hymenoptera than in Diptera. Genome Biol Evol. 2013;5:151-62 pubmed publisher..melanogaster X-chromosome. Furthermore, large numbers of SSRs can be found to be in synteny and thus could be exploited as a tool to investigate genome structure and evolution. ..
- Weinlich S, Huttelmaier S, Schierhorn A, Behrens S, Ostareck Lederer A, Ostareck D. IGF2BP1 enhances HCV IRES-mediated translation initiation via the 3'UTR. RNA. 2009;15:1528-42 pubmed publisher..Our data suggest that IGF2BP1, by binding to the HCV 5'UTR and/or HCV 3'UTR, recruits eIF3 and enhances HCV IRES-mediated translation. ..
- Quint M, Drost H, Gabel A, Ullrich K, Bönn M, Grosse I. A transcriptomic hourglass in plant embryogenesis. Nature. 2012;490:98-101 pubmed publisher..Together with the reported developmental hourglass patterns in animals, these findings indicate convergent evolution of the molecular hourglass and a conserved logic of embryogenesis across kingdoms. ..
- Kalkhof S, Haehn S, Paulsson M, Smyth N, Meiler J, Sinz A. Computational modeling of laminin N-terminal domains using sparse distance constraints from disulfide bonds and chemical cross-linking. Proteins. 2010;78:3409-27 pubmed publisher..We predict that laminin ?(1) and ?(1) LN domains share the galactose-binding domain-like fold. ..
- Schmidt J, Schaedlich K, Fiandanese N, Pocar P, Fischer B. Effects of di(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP) on female fertility and adipogenesis in C3H/N mice. Environ Health Perspect. 2012;120:1123-9 pubmed publisher..Although F1 mice were exposed to DEHP only in utero and during lactation, we observed metabolic changes in the offspring of diet-exposed females. ..
- Thieme R, Schindler M, Ramin N, Fischer S, Mühleck B, Fischer B, et al. Insulin growth factor adjustment in preimplantation rabbit blastocysts and uterine tissues in response to maternal type 1 diabetes. Mol Cell Endocrinol. 2012;358:96-103 pubmed publisher..However, this counterbalance does not fill the gap of the reduced insulin/IGF sensitivity, leading to a developmental delay of blastocysts in exp IDD pregnancy. ..
- Fouks B, Lattorff H. Social scent marks do not improve avoidance of parasites in foraging bumblebees. J Exp Biol. 2013;216:285-91 pubmed publisher..bombi arose from the long-term host-parasite interaction between these species. This strong adaptation results in an innate behaviour of bees and a detection and aversion of the odour of contaminated flower nectar...
- Weyrauch A, Jakob M, Schierhorn A, Klösgen R, Hinderberger D. Purification of rabbit serum histidine-proline-rich glycoprotein via preparative gel electrophoresis and characterization of its glycosylation patterns. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0184968 pubmed publisher..Moreover, we characterize the amount of glycosylation of HPRG and-to the best of our knowledge for the first time-the glycosylation pattern of rabbit HPRG...
- Haberland E, Neumann H. Observations on simultaneous perilymphatic motions and cochlear microphonics suppression. ORL J Otorhinolaryngol Relat Spec. 1999;61:268-74 pubmed..The suppression is found to lie between 1 and 2 dB. It depends on the level of the suppressed sound and shows a compressive nonlinearity...
- Hombach Klonisch S, Buchmann J, Sarun S, Fischer B, Klonisch T. Relaxin-like factor (RLF) is differentially expressed in the normal and neoplastic human mammary gland. Cancer. 2000;89:2161-8 pubmed..Results demonstrated that transcriptional and posttranscriptional mechanisms affected human RLF gene expression in normal and neoplastic epithelial breast cells. ..
- Gergs U, Boknik P, Buchwalow I, Fabritz L, Gründker N, Kucerova D, et al. Modulation of cardiac contractility by serine/threonine protein phosphatase type 5. Int J Cardiol. 2012;154:116-21 pubmed publisher..Overexpression of PP5 affected contractility and ?-adrenergic signaling in the hearts of transgenic mice. Taken together, these findings are indicative of a regulatory role of PP5 in cardiac function. ..
- Doublet V, Poeschl Y, Gogol Döring A, Alaux C, Annoscia D, Aurori C, et al. Unity in defence: honeybee workers exhibit conserved molecular responses to diverse pathogens. BMC Genomics. 2017;18:207 pubmed publisher..These approaches will likely have utility in addressing a variety of biological questions. ..
- Oberle S, Abate A, Grosser N, Vreman H, Dennery P, Schneider H, et al. Heme oxygenase-1 induction may explain the antioxidant profile of pentaerythrityl trinitrate. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2002;290:1539-44 pubmed..Increased HO-1 expression and ensuing formation of cytoprotective bilirubin may contribute to and explain the specific antioxidant and antiatherogenic actions of PETN...
- KÃ¼hne H, Hause G, Grundmann S, Schutkowski A, Brandsch C, Stangl G. Vitamin D receptor knockout mice exhibit elongated intestinal microvilli and increased ezrin expression. Nutr Res. 2016;36:184-92 pubmed publisher..However, the morphology of the tight junctions and the intestinal permeability for large molecules were not affected. ..
- Wagner L, Hoffmann T, Rahfeld J, Demuth H. Distribution of dipeptidyl peptidase IV-like activity enzymes in canine and porcine tissue sections by RT-PCR. Adv Exp Med Biol. 2006;575:109-16 pubmed
- Naarmann I, Harnisch C, Flach N, Kremmer E, Kuhn H, Ostareck D, et al. mRNA silencing in human erythroid cell maturation: heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein K controls the expression of its regulator c-Src. J Biol Chem. 2008;283:18461-72 pubmed publisher..In premature erythroid cells, small interfering RNA-mediated knockdown of hnRNP K, but not of hnRNP E1, leads to the de-repression of c-Src synthesis...
- Schilling S, Appl T, Hoffmann T, Cynis H, Schulz K, Jagla W, et al. Inhibition of glutaminyl cyclase prevents pGlu-Abeta formation after intracortical/hippocampal microinjection in vivo/in situ. J Neurochem. 2008;106:1225-36 pubmed publisher..The approach per se offers a strategy for a rapid evaluation of compounds targeting a reduction of pGlu formation at the N-terminus of amyloid peptides. ..
- Wen G, Ringseis R, Eder K. Mouse OCTN2 is directly regulated by peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor alpha (PPARalpha) via a PPRE located in the first intron. Biochem Pharmacol. 2010;79:768-76 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, the present study shows that mouse OCTN2 is a direct target gene of PPARalpha and that transcriptional upregulation of OCTN2 by PPARalpha is likely mediated via PPRE1 in its first intron. ..
- Fischer S, Santos A, Thieme R, Ramin N, Fischer B. Adiponectin stimulates glucose uptake in rabbit blastocysts. Biol Reprod. 2010;83:859-65 pubmed publisher..The regulatory influence of adiponectin on glucose metabolism of blastocysts may be of specific interest in pathophysiological situations, such as obesity during pregnancy. ..
- Asfaw H, Laqua K, Walkowska A, Cunningham F, Martínez Martínez M, Cuevas Zurita J, et al. Design, synthesis and structure-activity relationship study of wollamide B; a new potential anti TB agent. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0176088 pubmed publisher..Of particular note, compounds 7c (MIC = 1.1 ?M) and 13c (0.6 ?M) that exhibited good balance of antimycobacterial activity vs. optimal pharmacokinetic properties could be used as a new lead for further development. ..
- Ntie Kang F, Telukunta K, Döring K, Simoben C, A Moumbock A, Malange Y, et al. NANPDB: A Resource for Natural Products from Northern African Sources. J Nat Prod. 2017;80:2067-2076 pubmed publisher..The current version of NANPDB is available at http://african-compounds.org/nanpdb/ . ..
- Paškevičius Š, Starkevič U, Misiunas A, Vitkauskiene A, Gleba Y, Razanskiene A. Plant-expressed pyocins for control of Pseudomonas aeruginosa. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0185782 pubmed publisher..aeruginosa. The activity of plant-made pyocins was confirmed in the agar drop, liquid culture susceptibility and biofilm assays, and in the Galleria mellonella animal infection model...
- Hombach Klonisch S, Tetens F, Kauffold J, Steger K, Fischer B, Klonisch T. Molecular cloning and localization of caprine relaxin-like factor (RLF) mRNA within the goat testis. Mol Reprod Dev. 1999;53:135-41 pubmed