Experts and Doctors on chlamydomonas reinhardtii in Bochum, North Rhine Westphalia, Germany
Locale: Bochum, North Rhine Westphalia, Germany
Topic: chlamydomonas reinhardtii
- Philipps G, Krawietz D, Hemschemeier A, Happe T. A pyruvate formate lyase-deficient Chlamydomonas reinhardtii strain provides evidence for a link between fermentation and hydrogen production in green algae. Plant J. 2011;66:330-40 pubmed publisher..This analysis shows that the PFL1 pathway has a significant impact on hydrogen metabolism in C. reinhardtii. ..
- Pape M, Lambertz C, Happe T, Hemschemeier A. Differential expression of the Chlamydomonas [FeFe]-hydrogenase-encoding HYDA1 gene is regulated by the copper response regulator1. Plant Physiol. 2012;159:1700-12 pubmed publisher..Electrophoretic mobility shift assays showed that the CRR1 SBP domain binds to one of the GTAC cores in vitro. These combined results prove that CRR1 is involved in HYDA1 promoter activation...
- Noth J, Krawietz D, Hemschemeier A, Happe T. Pyruvate:ferredoxin oxidoreductase is coupled to light-independent hydrogen production in Chlamydomonas reinhardtii. J Biol Chem. 2013;288:4368-77 pubmed publisher..reinhardtii PFR1 was also able to allow H(2) evolution in reaction mixtures containing Clostridium acetobutylicum 2[4Fe-4S]-ferredoxin and [Fe-Fe]-hydrogenase HYDA...
- Hemschemeier A, Düner M, Casero D, Merchant S, Winkler M, Happe T. Hypoxic survival requires a 2-on-2 hemoglobin in a process involving nitric oxide. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2013;110:10854-9 pubmed publisher..As recombinant THB8 furthermore reacts with NO, the results of this study indicate that THB8 is part of an NO-dependent signaling pathway. ..
- Engelbrecht V, Rodríguez Maciá P, Esselborn J, Sawyer A, Hemschemeier A, Rüdiger O, et al. The structurally unique photosynthetic Chlorella variabilis NC64A hydrogenase does not interact with plant-type ferredoxins. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2017;1858:771-778 pubmed publisher..In an electrochemical characterization, the enzyme exhibited features typical of bacterial [FeFe]-hydrogenases (e.g. minor anaerobic oxidative inactivation), as well as of algal enzymes (very high oxygen sensitivity). ..