Experts and Doctors on fluorescence in Munich, Bavaria, Germany
Locale: Munich, Bavaria, Germany
- Hugel T, Michaelis J, Hetherington C, Jardine P, Grimes S, Walter J, et al. Experimental test of connector rotation during DNA packaging into bacteriophage phi29 capsids. PLoS Biol. 2007;5:e59 pubmed..From our data, we can exclude connector rotation with greater than 99% probability and therefore answer a long-standing mechanistic question. ..
- Ntziachristos V. Optical imaging of molecular signatures in pulmonary inflammation. Proc Am Thorac Soc. 2009;6:416-8 pubmed publisher..Overall, the proposed imaging method can be used with a significantly wider range of possible targets and applications in lung imaging. ..
- Kirchhofer A, Helma J, Schmidthals K, Frauer C, Cui S, Karcher A, et al. Modulation of protein properties in living cells using nanobodies. Nat Struct Mol Biol. 2010;17:133-8 pubmed publisher..This work demonstrates that protein conformations can be manipulated and studied with nanobodies in living cells. ..
- Maucksch C, Bohla A, Hoffmann F, Schleef M, Aneja M, Elfinger M, et al. Transgene expression of transfected supercoiled plasmid DNA concatemers in mammalian cells. J Gene Med. 2009;11:444-53 pubmed publisher..We propose using preferably small supercoiled plasmid concatemers as the ideal plasmid vectors to maximize both transgene expression and the number of transfected target cells. ..
- Amann K, Lezhneva L, Wanner G, Herrmann R, Meurer J. ACCUMULATION OF PHOTOSYSTEM ONE1, a member of a novel gene family, is required for accumulation of [4Fe-4S] cluster-containing chloroplast complexes and antenna proteins. Plant Cell. 2004;16:3084-97 pubmed..Taken together, our findings suggest that APO1 is involved in the stable assembly of several [4Fe-4S] cluster-containing complexes of chloroplasts and interferes with translational events probably in association with plastid nucleoids. ..
- Luxenhofer G, Helmbrecht M, Langhoff J, Giusti S, Refojo D, Huber A. MicroRNA-9 promotes the switch from early-born to late-born motor neuron populations by regulating Onecut transcription factor expression. Dev Biol. 2014;386:358-70 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, our study contributes essential factors to the molecular network specifying spinal motor neurons and emphasizes the importance of microRNAs as key players in the generation of neuronal diversity...
- Pautke C, Bauer F, Otto S, Tischer T, Steiner T, Weitz J, et al. Fluorescence-guided bone resection in bisphosphonate-related osteonecrosis of the jaws: first clinical results of a prospective pilot study. J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2011;69:84-91 pubmed publisher..This study aims to redress this by exploring the suitability and reproducibility of applying a fluorescence-guided bone resection to patients with BRONJ...
- Stangl S, Gehrmann M, Dressel R, Alves F, Dullin C, Themelis G, et al. In vivo imaging of CT26 mouse tumours by using cmHsp70.1 monoclonal antibody. J Cell Mol Med. 2011;15:874-87 pubmed publisher..The anti-tumoral activity of the cmHsp70.1 mAb is further supported by its capacity to mediate antibody-dependent cytotoxicity. ..
- Folwaczny M, Heym R, Mehl A, Hickel R. Subgingival calculus detection with fluorescence induced by 655 nm InGaAsP diode laser radiation. J Periodontol. 2002;73:597-601 pubmed..In vivo studies are necessary to evaluate the clinical utility of this procedure. ..
- Holm C, Mayr M, Höfter E, Ninkovic M. The versatility of the SIEA flap: a clinical assessment of the vascular territory of the superficial epigastric inferior artery. J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2007;60:946-51 pubmed..Therefore, the versatility of the SIEA flap for autologous breast reconstruction seems limited when compared with the conventional methods based on the deep inferior epigastric system. ..
- Binder E, Salyakina D, Lichtner P, Wochnik G, Ising M, Pütz B, et al. Polymorphisms in FKBP5 are associated with increased recurrence of depressive episodes and rapid response to antidepressant treatment. Nat Genet. 2004;36:1319-25 pubmed..These findings support a central role of genes regulating the HPA axis in the causality of depression and the mechanism of action of antidepressant drugs. ..