Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on time factors in Paris, Île de France, France
Locale: Paris, Île de France, France
Topic: time factors
Publications518 found, 100 shown here
- Korinek A, Fulla Oller L, Boch A, Golmard J, Hadiji B, Puybasset L. Morbidity of ventricular cerebrospinal fluid shunt surgery in adults: an 8-year study. Neurosurgery. 2011;68:985-94; discussion 994-5 pubmed publisher..3% of patients. Our risk-factor data suggest methods for decreasing shunt-related morbidity, including peritoneal routing whenever possible and special attention to preventing CSF leaks after craniotomy or external ventriculostomy. ..
- Besson M, David V, Baudonnat M, Cazala P, Guilloux J, Reperant C, et al. Alpha7-nicotinic receptors modulate nicotine-induced reinforcement and extracellular dopamine outflow in the mesolimbic system in mice. Psychopharmacology (Berl). 2012;220:1-14 pubmed publisher..These receptors appear to potentiate the reinforcing action of nicotine administered into the VTA while regulating its action over time on DA outflow in the ACb. ..
- Hannouche D, Devriese F, Delambre J, Zadegan F, Tourabaly I, Sedel L, et al. Ceramic-on-ceramic THA Implants in Patients Younger Than 20 Years. Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2016;474:520-7 pubmed publisher..Therefore, we believe THA should be performed as a last resort in this population. Level IV, therapeutic study. ..
- Le Borgne F, Giraudeau B, Querard A, Giral M, Foucher Y. Comparisons of the performance of different statistical tests for time-to-event analysis with confounding factors: practical illustrations in kidney transplantation. Stat Med. 2016;35:1103-16 pubmed publisher..This last result is of primary interest regarding the exponentially increasing use of propensity score-based methods in the literature. ..
- Montravers P, Augustin P, Grall N, Desmard M, Allou N, Marmuse J, et al. Characteristics and outcomes of anti-infective de-escalation during health care-associated intra-abdominal infections. Crit Care. 2016;20:83 pubmed publisher..176). De-escalation is a feasible option in patients with polymicrobial infections such as HCIAI, but MDR organisms and NFGNB limit its implementation. ..
- Masbou J, Valmary J, Bili H, Coutant G, Algayres J, Arborio M, et al. [Simultaneous hepatic cholangiocarcinoma and bone fibrosarcoma 45 years after ingestion of Thorotrast]. Gastroenterol Clin Biol. 1995;19:120-2 pubmed..Biopsies have confirmed the histology of both tumors. We describe the way to thorotrastosis diagnosis and characteristic malignant tumors, especially cholangiocarcinoma, induced by Thorotrast...
- Lebrand C, Cases O, Wehrle R, Blakely R, Edwards R, Gaspar P. Transient developmental expression of monoamine transporters in the rodent forebrain. J Comp Neurol. 1998;401:506-24 pubmed..These expressions did not seem to be dependent on peripheral neural inputs, since monocular enucleations and infraorbital nerve cuts effected on the day of birth, did not modify the period of transporter expression or of extinction. ..
- Journeau P, Koura A, Mary P, Padovani J, Touzet P. [Pott's disease paraplegia in children. Mechanics and therapeutic strategies. Six cases]. Rev Chir Orthop Reparatrice Appar Mot. 1999;85:117-24 pubmed..Prognosis of Pott's disease is good but at the present time, paraplegia remains too frequent. Adapted treatment must be performed without delay. ..
- Ernest S, Rauch G, Haffter P, Geisler R, Petit C, Nicolson T. Mariner is defective in myosin VIIA: a zebrafish model for human hereditary deafness. Hum Mol Genet. 2000;9:2189-96 pubmed..Thus, this study demonstrates the striking conservation of the function of Myosin VIIA throughout vertebrate evolution and establishes mariner as the first fish model for human hereditary deafness. ..
- Boissan M, Beurel E, Wendum D, Rey C, Lecluse Y, Housset C, et al. Overexpression of insulin receptor substrate-2 in human and murine hepatocellular carcinoma. Am J Pathol. 2005;167:869-77 pubmed..The emergence of IRS-2 overexpression at preneoplastic stages during experimental hepatocarcinogenesis and its protective effect against apoptosis suggest that IRS-2 contributes to liver tumor progression. ..
- Robin M, Sauvage I, Grandperret T, Descatoire V, Pessayre D, Fromenty B. Ethanol increases mitochondrial cytochrome P450 2E1 in mouse liver and rat hepatocytes. FEBS Lett. 2005;579:6895-902 pubmed..Thus, ethanol intoxication increases CYP2E1 not only in the endoplasmic reticulum but also in mitochondria, thus favouring oxidative stress in these compartments. ..
- Latasa M, Couton D, Charvet C, Lafanechère A, Guidotti J, Li Z, et al. Delayed liver regeneration in mice lacking liver serum response factor. Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol. 2007;292:G996-G1001 pubmed..In conclusion, our work suggests that SRF is an early response transcription factor that may contribute to the initial phases of liver regeneration through its activation of IEGs. ..
- Brand M, Lamandé N, Larger E, Corvol P, Gasc J. Angiotensinogen impairs angiogenesis in the chick chorioallantoic membrane. J Mol Med (Berl). 2007;85:451-60 pubmed..Angiotensinogen, therefore, impairs angiogenesis without altering the expression level of vascular growth factors through the induction of apoptosis and decreased endothelial cell proliferation...
- Legrand F, Lecuit M, Dupont B, Bellaton E, Huerre M, Rohrlich P, et al. Adjuvant corticosteroid therapy for chronic disseminated candidiasis. Clin Infect Dis. 2008;46:696-702 pubmed publisher..These findings support the pathophysiological hypothesis that CDC belongs to the spectrum of fungus-related immune reconstitution inflammatory syndrome. ..
- Cori A, Boelle P, Thomas G, Leung G, Valleron A. Temporal variability and social heterogeneity in disease transmission: the case of SARS in Hong Kong. PLoS Comput Biol. 2009;5:e1000471 pubmed publisher..We provide a general method to estimate time dependence of parameters in structured epidemic models, which enables investigation of the impact of control measures and behavioral changes in different settings. ..
- Ades L, Guerci A, Raffoux E, Sanz M, Chevallier P, Lapusan S, et al. Very long-term outcome of acute promyelocytic leukemia after treatment with all-trans retinoic acid and chemotherapy: the European APL Group experience. Blood. 2010;115:1690-6 pubmed publisher..This study is registered at http://clinicaltrials.gov as NCT00599937. ..
- Alanio A, Beretti J, Dauphin B, Mellado E, Quesne G, Lacroix C, et al. Matrix-assisted laser desorption ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometry for fast and accurate identification of clinically relevant Aspergillus species. Clin Microbiol Infect. 2011;17:750-5 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that MALDI-TOF MS is a powerful tool for rapid and accurate identification of both common and unusual species of Aspergillus. It can give better results than morphological identification in clinical laboratories. ..
- Nourissat G, Diop A, Maurel N, Salvat C, Dumont S, Pigenet A, et al. Mesenchymal stem cell therapy regenerates the native bone-tendon junction after surgical repair in a degenerative rat model. PLoS ONE. 2010;5:e12248 pubmed publisher..This study explored the benefits of a treatment based on injecting chondrocyte and mesenchymal stem cells (MSC) in a new rat model of degenerative enthesis repair...
- Baharoglu Z, Bikard D, Mazel D. Conjugative DNA transfer induces the bacterial SOS response and promotes antibiotic resistance development through integron activation. PLoS Genet. 2010;6:e1001165 pubmed publisher..Our results highlight the importance of environments concentrating disparate bacterial communities as reactors for extensive genetic adaptation of bacteria. ..
- Aubin Auger I, Mercier A, Lebeau J, Baumann L, Peremans L, Van Royen P. Obstacles to colorectal screening in general practice: a qualitative study of GPs and patients. Fam Pract. 2011;28:670-6 pubmed publisher..The major goal to improve mass screening may be to increase awareness and understanding of both physicians and patients regarding this process. ..
- Hausswirth C, Louis J, Bieuzen F, Pournot H, Fournier J, Filliard J, et al. Effects of whole-body cryotherapy vs. far-infrared vs. passive modalities on recovery from exercise-induced muscle damage in highly-trained runners. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e27749 pubmed publisher..No differences in plasma CK activity were recorded between conditions. Three WBC sessions performed within the 48 hours after a damaging running exercise accelerate recovery from EIMD to a greater extent than FIR or PAS modalities. ..
- Cori A, Valleron A, Carrat F, Scalia Tomba G, Thomas G, Boelle P. Estimating influenza latency and infectious period durations using viral excretion data. Epidemics. 2012;4:132-8 pubmed publisher..It provides additional evidence that isolation or treatment of cases would be effective only if adopted shortly after symptoms onset, and shows that four days of isolation may be enough to avoid most transmissions. ..
- Dialma P, Piaulenne S, Baty S, Zeitoun T. [Preanalytical phase and accreditation: acceptance criteria for samples of multisite laboratory]. Ann Biol Clin (Paris). 2013;71:121-8 pubmed publisher..We observed that most of the analytes (35 of 41) were stable in whole blood; however, some of them demonstrated instability over time. All these results were integrated into our collection manual. ..
- Pommier A, Audemard A, Durand A, Lengagne R, Delpoux A, Martin B, et al. Inflammatory monocytes are potent antitumor effectors controlled by regulatory CD4+ T cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2013;110:13085-90 pubmed publisher..Altogether, our data suggest that regulatory CD4(+) T cells favor tumor progression, in part, by inhibiting recruitment and/or differentiation of inflammatory monocytes in the skin. ..
- Ramond C, Berthault C, Burlen Defranoux O, de Sousa A, Guy Grand D, Vieira P, et al. Two waves of distinct hematopoietic progenitor cells colonize the fetal thymus. Nat Immunol. 2014;15:27-35 pubmed publisher..Our work reconciles conflicting hypotheses on the nature of thymus-settling progenitor cells. ..
- SenÃ©joux A, Siproudhis L, Abramowitz L, Munoz Bongrand N, Desseaux K, Bouguen G, et al. Fistula Plug in Fistulising Ano-Perineal Crohn's Disease: a Randomised Controlled Trial. J Crohns Colitis. 2016;10:141-8 pubmed publisher..45]. Concerning safety, at Week 12, 17 patients developed at least one adverse event in the AFP group vs 8 in the controls [p = 0.07]. AFP is not more effective than seton removal alone to achieve FAP-CD closure. ..
- Ott M, Rey Campos J, Cereghini S, Yaniv M. vHNF1 is expressed in epithelial cells of distinct embryonic origin during development and precedes HNF1 expression. Mech Dev. 1991;36:47-58 pubmed..vHNF1 expression seems particularly prevalent with morphogenetic events in the kidney and may be a marker for certain polarized epithelium. ..
- Maulard Durdux C, Dufour B, Hennequin C, Chretien Y, Vignes B, Droz D, et al. Postoperative radiation therapy in 26 patients with invasive transitional cell carcinoma of the upper urinary tract: no impact on survival?. J Urol. 1996;155:115-7 pubmed..Prophylactic postoperative radiation therapy is not recommended except in prospective randomized studies. ..
- Ghanem I, Londono C, Delalande O, Dubousset J. Chiari I malformation associated with syringomyelia and scoliosis. Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 1997;22:1313-7; discussion 1318 pubmed..Improvement of syringomyelia and neurologic deficit, observed with suboccipital foraminotomy, supports the theory that abnormal hydrodynamics of the cerebral spinal fluid is most likely to cause these deficits. ..
- Djerad A, Monier C, Houze P, Borron S, Lefauconnier J, Baud F. Effects of respiratory acidosis and alkalosis on the distribution of cyanide into the rat brain. Toxicol Sci. 2001;61:273-82 pubmed..We conclude that modulation of arterial pH by altering PaCO2 may induce significant effects on the brain uptake of cyanide...
- Roulleau P, Gall O, Desjeux L, Dagher C, Murat I. Remifentanil infusion for cleft palate surgery in young infants. Paediatr Anaesth. 2003;13:701-7 pubmed..Remifentanil-based anaesthesia appeared well suited for primary cleft palate repair in young infants. ..
- Bornstain C, Azoulay E, De Lassence A, Cohen Y, Costa M, Mourvillier B, et al. Sedation, sucralfate, and antibiotic use are potential means for protection against early-onset ventilator-associated pneumonia. Clin Infect Dis. 2004;38:1401-8 pubmed..33; 95% CI, 0.16-0.74). Sucralfate use and unplanned extubation are independent risk factors for EOP. Use of aminoglycosides, beta-lactams/ beta-lactamase inhibitors, or third-generation cephalosporins protects against EOP. ..
- Durand E, Dauger S, Pattyn A, Gaultier C, Goridis C, Gallego J. Sleep-disordered breathing in newborn mice heterozygous for the transcription factor Phox2b. Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2005;172:238-43 pubmed..Although their respiratory phenotype was much less severe than CCHS, the Phox2b(+/-) mutant mice showed sleep-disordered breathing, which partially modeled the key feature of CCHS. ..
- Bouslama M, Chauvière L, Fontaine R, Matrot B, Gressens P, Gallego J. Treatment-induced prevention of learning deficits in newborn mice with brain lesions. Neuroscience. 2006;141:795-801 pubmed..This demonstrates, for the first time, that neuroprotective treatment can protect some features of early cognition. ..
- Combes A, Leprince P, Luyt C, Bonnet N, Trouillet J, Leger P, et al. Outcomes and long-term quality-of-life of patients supported by extracorporeal membrane oxygenation for refractory cardiogenic shock. Crit Care Med. 2008;36:1404-11 pubmed publisher..Despite satisfactory mental health and vitality, long-term survivors' persistent physical and social problems might benefit from tailored medical or psychosocial interventions. ..
- Dulphy N, Haas P, Busson M, Belhadj S, Peffault De Latour R, Robin M, et al. An unusual CD56(bright) CD16(low) NK cell subset dominates the early posttransplant period following HLA-matched hematopoietic stem cell transplantation. J Immunol. 2008;181:2227-37 pubmed..Altogether, CD56(bright) NK cells postallogeneic HSCT exhibit peculiar phenotypic and functional properties. Functional interactions between this subset and T cells may be important in shaping the immune response after HSCT. ..
- Chambade D, Meria P, Tariel E, Verine J, De Kerviler E, Peraldi M, et al. Nephron sparing surgery is a feasible and efficient treatment of T1a renal cell carcinoma in kidney transplant: a prospective series from a single center. J Urol. 2008;180:2106-9 pubmed publisher..Nephron sparing surgery is a safe and efficient procedure for the treatment of renal cell carcinoma in renal grafts, resulting in the preservation of renal function and in short-term cancer control. ..
- Hlawaty H, Jacob M, Louedec L, Letourneur D, Brink C, Michel J, et al. Leukotriene receptor antagonism and the prevention of extracellular matrix degradation during atherosclerosis and in-stent stenosis. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 2009;29:518-24 pubmed publisher..The lipid-derived inflammatory mediators leukotrienes (LTs) are produced during vascular injury. The aim of the present study was to determine the role of LT receptor signaling in the pathophysiology of in-stent stenosis...
- Benizri F, Balladur E, Darse J, Guerin J, Boudy V, Echard M, et al. [Quality insurance system establishment in the management of home-based chemotherapy: example of hospital at home "Assistance publique-Hôpitaux de Paris"]. Bull Cancer. 2010;97:1073-85 pubmed publisher..This experience can offer an important support for other centres in their approach of quality insurance for home chemotherapy. ..
- Henry P, Vermillet A, Boval B, Guyetand C, Petroni T, Dillinger J, et al. 24-hour time-dependent aspirin efficacy in patients with stable coronary artery disease. Thromb Haemost. 2011;105:336-44 pubmed publisher..Any biological assessment of aspirin efficacy should take time since last aspirin intake into consideration. ..
- Latthaphasavang V, Bouldouyre M, Rachline A, Ponscarme D, Rozenbaum W, Mary J, et al. Antiretroviral therapy initiation in France: adherence to national guidelines and outcome. J Int Assoc Physicians AIDS Care (Chic). 2012;11:40-6 pubmed publisher..Antiretroviral therapy was changed in 21 patients (21%). Ten patients (8.4%) experienced virologic failure. Antiretroviral therapy was in agreement with guidelines for the choice of combination but was often initiated too late. ..
- Bonet M, Marchand L, Kaminski M, Fohran A, Betoko A, Charles M, et al. Breastfeeding duration, social and occupational characteristics of mothers in the French 'EDEN mother-child' cohort. Matern Child Health J. 2013;17:714-22 pubmed publisher..In a society where breastfeeding is not the norm, women may have difficulties combining work and breastfeeding. Specific actions need to be developed and assessed among mothers who return to work and among employers. ..
- Montalescot G, Sabatine M. Oral dual antiplatelet therapy: what have we learnt from recent trials?. Eur Heart J. 2016;37:344-52 pubmed publisher..Individualized management of DAPT must be seen as a dynamic prescription with regular re-evaluations of the risk-benefit to the patient according to changes in his/her clinical profile. ..
- Missa O, Dytham C, Morlon H. Understanding how biodiversity unfolds through time under neutral theory. Philos Trans R Soc Lond B Biol Sci. 2016;371:20150226 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that it may be unwise to assume that biodiversity patterns are at equilibrium and provide a first step in studying how these patterns unfold through time. ..
- Amiche M, Seon A, Wroblewski H, Nicolas P. Isolation of dermatoxin from frog skin, an antibacterial peptide encoded by a novel member of the dermaseptin genes family. Eur J Biochem. 2000;267:4583-92 pubmed
- Rossignol P, Ho Tin Noe B, Vranckx R, Bouton M, Meilhac O, Lijnen H, et al. Protease nexin-1 inhibits plasminogen activation-induced apoptosis of adherent cells. J Biol Chem. 2004;279:10346-56 pubmed..This cell model could be a useful tool to evaluate therapeutic agents such as serpins in vascular pathologies involving pericellular protease-protease inhibitor imbalance. ..
- Segalat L, Grisoni K, Archer J, Vargas C, Bertrand A, Anderson J. CAPON expression in skeletal muscle is regulated by position, repair, NOS activity, and dystrophy. Exp Cell Res. 2005;302:170-9 pubmed
- Monteiro R. New insights in the pathogenesis of IgA nephropathy. Nefrologia. 2005;25 Suppl 2:82-6 pubmed..The elucidation of IgA-receptor interactions may open new avenues for drug design and treatment of IgAN. ..
- Rozet F, Lesur G, Cathelineau X, Barret E, Smyth G, Soon S, et al. Oncological evaluation of prostate sparing cystectomy: the Montsouris long-term results. J Urol. 2008;179:2170-4; discussion 2174-5 pubmed publisher..With appropriate screening the risk of a clinically significant prostate cancer appears to be low. For certain selected patients this technique represents a valuable additional option for treatment. ..
- Ouadhour A, Sideris G, Smida W, Logeart D, Stratiev V, Henry P. Usefulness of subcutaneous nitrate for radial access. Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2008;72:343-346 pubmed publisher..We made the hypothesis that adjunction of nitrate to lidocaine for local anesthesia may facilitate accessibility of radial access...
- Zagani R, Hamzaoui N, Cacheux W, de Reynies A, Terris B, Chaussade S, et al. Cyclooxygenase-2 inhibitors down-regulate osteopontin and Nr4A2-new therapeutic targets for colorectal cancers. Gastroenterology. 2009;137:1358-66.e1-3 pubmed publisher..These factors might be developed as therapeutic targets for intestinal cancers. ..
- Beck L, Leroy C, Beck Cormier S, Forand A, Salaun C, Paris N, et al. The phosphate transporter PiT1 (Slc20a1) revealed as a new essential gene for mouse liver development. PLoS ONE. 2010;5:e9148 pubmed publisher..This work is the first to illustrate a specific in vivo role for PiT1 by uncovering it as being a critical gene for normal developmental liver growth. ..
- Valenti P, Sauzieres P, Katz D, Kalouche I, Kilinc A. Do less medialized reverse shoulder prostheses increase motion and reduce notching?. Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2011;469:2550-7 pubmed publisher..High rates of glenoid notching have also been reported. We designed a new reverse shoulder arthroplasty with a center of rotation more lateral than the Delta prosthesis to address this problem...
- Zaragoza B, Evaristo C, Kissenpfennig A, Libri V, Malissen B, Rocha B, et al. Cell-to-cell interactions and signals involved in the reconstitution of peripheral CD8 T(CM) and T(EM) cell pools. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e17423 pubmed publisher..In contrast, T(EM)-cell expansion was mainly determined by CD4(+) T-cell help and dependent on the expression of IL-2R? by CD8 cells, on IL-2 produced by CD4(+) T-cells, on IL-15 and to a minor extent on IL-6. ..
- Martin Blondel G, Koskas F, Cacoub P, Sene D. Is thromboangiitis obliterans presentation influenced by cannabis addiction?. Ann Vasc Surg. 2011;25:469-73 pubmed publisher..Cannabis exposure influences the age at onset and presentation of TAO, but not the outcome. The data of present study suggest that cannabis represent a co-factor of tobacco that may accelerate TAO onset and presentation. ..
- Leroux E, Valade D, Taifas I, Vicaut E, Chagnon M, Roos C, et al. Suboccipital steroid injections for transitional treatment of patients with more than two cluster headache attacks per day: a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Lancet Neurol. 2011;10:891-7 pubmed publisher..Suboccipital cortivazol injections can relieve cluster headaches rapidly in patients having frequent daily attacks, irrespective of type (chronic or episodic). Safety and tolerability need to be confirmed in larger studies. None. ..
- Simon M, Fromentin J, Bonhommeau S, Gaertner D, Brodziak J, Etienne M. Effects of stochasticity in early life history on steepness and population growth rate estimates: an illustration on Atlantic bluefin tuna. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e48583 pubmed publisher..This variability results in a widely spread distribution of M(0) that affects the distribution of the intrinsic population growth rate and further makes the spawning stock biomass an inadequate proxy to predict recruitment levels...
- Nattier R, Grandcolas P, Elias M, Desutter Grandcolas L, Jourdan H, Couloux A, et al. Secondary sympatry caused by range expansion informs on the dynamics of microendemism in a biodiversity hotspot. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e48047 pubmed publisher..A complex interplay between these factors could have permitted repeated speciation events and range expansion. ..
- Jordi E, Heiman M, Marion Poll L, Guermonprez P, Cheng S, Nairn A, et al. Differential effects of cocaine on histone posttranslational modifications in identified populations of striatal neurons. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2013;110:9511-6 pubmed publisher..The method described should have general utility for studying nuclear modifications in different types of neuronal or nonneuronal cell types. ..
- Bhatt D, Steg P, Brinton E, Jacobson T, Miller M, Tardif J, et al. Rationale and design of REDUCE-IT: Reduction of Cardiovascular Events with Icosapent Ethyl-Intervention Trial. Clin Cardiol. 2017;40:138-148 pubmed publisher..Approximately 8000 patients have been randomized at approximately 470 centers worldwide. Follow-up will continue in this event-driven trial until approximately 1612 adjudicated primary-efficacy endpoint events have occurred. ..
- Samson M, Puechal X, Mouthon L, Devilliers H, Cohen P, Bienvenu B, et al. Microscopic polyangiitis and non-HBV polyarteritis nodosa with poor-prognosis factors: 10-year results of the prospective CHUSPAN trial. Clin Exp Rheumatol. 2017;35 Suppl 103:176-184 pubmed..Although the 3-year CHUSPAN trial results indicated the superiority of 12 vs. 6 CYC pulses, that early advantage progressively declined and became non-significant by 10 years. ..
- Loeffler J, Obara H, Fujimura N, Bove P, Newton D, Zettervall S, et al. Medical therapy and intervention do not improve uncomplicated isolated mesenteric artery dissection outcomes over observation alone. J Vasc Surg. 2017;66:202-208 pubmed publisher..Symptomatic isolated mesenteric artery dissection without evidence of ischemia does not require anticoagulation and may be treated with antiplatelet therapy or observation alone. ..
- de Nonneville A, Goncalves A, Zemmour C, Cohen M, Classe J, Reyal F, et al. Adjuvant chemotherapy in pT1ab node-negative triple-negative breast carcinomas: Results of a national multi-institutional retrospective study. Eur J Cancer. 2017;84:34-43 pubmed publisher..Although current consensus guidelines recommend consideration of CT in all TNBC larger than 5 mm, clinicians should carefully discuss benefit/risk ratio with patients, given the unproven benefits. ..
- Fiette L, Aubert C, Muller U, Huang S, Aguet M, Brahic M, et al. Theiler's virus infection of 129Sv mice that lack the interferon alpha/beta or interferon gamma receptors. J Exp Med. 1995;181:2069-76 pubmed..They also lend support to the notion that the Ifg gene is involved in the resistance/susceptibility of inbred strains of mice to persistent infection by this picornavirus. ..
- Toussaint J, Lavergne T, Kerrou K, Froissart M, Ollitrault J, Darondel J, et al. Basal asynchrony and resynchronization with biventricular pacing predict long-term improvement of LV function in heart failure patients. Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2003;26:1815-23 pubmed..In DCM patients, BiV resynchronizes ventricles early and in the long-term, while RVEF and LVEF improve progressively. Patients with large electromechanical dyssynchrony benefit most from BiV. ..
- Guillet Deniau I, Pichard A, Koné A, Esnous C, Nieruchalski M, Girard J, et al. Glucose induces de novo lipogenesis in rat muscle satellite cells through a sterol-regulatory-element-binding-protein-1c-dependent pathway. J Cell Sci. 2004;117:1937-44 pubmed..We propose that increased intramuscular lipid accumulation associated with muscle insulin resistance in obesity or type-2 diabetes could arise partly from de novo fatty acid synthesis in skeletal muscle. ..
- Fieschi C, Bosticardo M, de Beaucoudrey L, Boisson Dupuis S, Feinberg J, Santos O, et al. A novel form of complete IL-12/IL-23 receptor beta1 deficiency with cell surface-expressed nonfunctional receptors. Blood. 2004;104:2095-101 pubmed..Paradoxically, the largest IL12RB1 mutation detected is associated with the cell surface expression of nonfunctional IL-12Rbeta1, defining a novel genetic form of IL-12Rbeta1 deficiency. ..
- Donadieu J, Piguet C, Bernard F, Barkaoui M, Ouache M, Bertrand Y, et al. A new clinical score for disease activity in Langerhans cell histiocytosis. Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2004;43:770-6 pubmed..This LCH disease activity score provides an objective tool for assessing disease severity, both at diagnosis and during follow-up and treatment. ..
- de Kozak Y, Andrieux K, Villarroya H, Klein C, Thillaye Goldenberg B, Naud M, et al. Intraocular injection of tamoxifen-loaded nanoparticles: a new treatment of experimental autoimmune uveoretinitis. Eur J Immunol. 2004;34:3702-12 pubmed..These data suggest that NP-PEG-TAM inhibition of EAU could result from a form of immune deviation. Tamoxifen-loaded nanoparticles may represent a new option for the treatment of experimental uveitis...
- Perrier N, Salani M, Falasca C, Bon S, Augusti Tocco G, Massoulié J. The readthrough variant of acetylcholinesterase remains very minor after heat shock, organophosphate inhibition and stress, in cell culture and in vivo. J Neurochem. 2005;94:629-38 pubmed..We observed a moderate increase of the AChE(R) transcript in some cases, both in the mouse brain and in neuroblastoma cultures, but we did not detect any increase of the corresponding active enzyme. ..
- Maksimenko A, Polard V, Villemeur M, Elhamess H, Couvreur P, Bertrand J, et al. In vivo potentialities of EWS-Fli-1 targeted antisense oligonucleotides-nanospheres complexes. Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2005;1058:52-61 pubmed..In cell culture the oligonucleotides inhibit cell growth by their antisense activity. Further investigations are needed in vivo to learn the mechanism of action of the complexes. ..
- Chaabane C, Corvazier E, Bredoux R, Dally S, Raies A, Villemain A, et al. Sarco/endoplasmic reticulum Ca2+ATPase type 3 isoforms (SERCA3b and SERCA3f): distinct roles in cell adhesion and ER stress. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2006;345:1377-85 pubmed..This was associated with the activation of caspase cascade and a higher spontaneous cell death. In conclusion, these data point for the first time to distinct physiological roles of SERCA3 isoforms in cell functions. ..
- Melander C, Sallée M, Trolliet P, Candon S, Belenfant X, Daugas E, et al. Rituximab in severe lupus nephritis: early B-cell depletion affects long-term renal outcome. Clin J Am Soc Nephrol. 2009;4:579-87 pubmed publisher..Rapidly progressive glomerulonephritis did not respond to rituximab. Rituximab is an interesting therapeutic option in relapsing or refractory lupus nephritis when early B cell depletion is obtained. ..
- Pages F, Kirilovsky A, Mlecnik B, Asslaber M, Tosolini M, Bindea G, et al. In situ cytotoxic and memory T cells predict outcome in patients with early-stage colorectal cancer. J Clin Oncol. 2009;27:5944-51 pubmed publisher..The combined analysis of CD8(+) plus CD45RO(+) cells in specific tumor regions could provide a useful criterion for the prediction of tumor recurrence and survival in patients with early-stage colorectal cancer. ..
- Pernot M, Couade M, Mateo P, Crozatier B, Fischmeister R, Tanter M. Real-time assessment of myocardial contractility using shear wave imaging. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2011;58:65-72 pubmed publisher..Systolic myocardial stiffness provides a noninvasive index of myocardial contractility. ..
- Alifano M, Falcoz P, Seegers V, Roche N, Schussler O, Younes M, et al. Preresection serum C-reactive protein measurement and survival among patients with resectable non-small cell lung cancer. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2011;142:1161-7 pubmed publisher..018). Preoperative CRP level greater than 20 mg/L is significantly associated with worse survival than undetectable CRP in patients with stage I or II non-small cell lung cancer. ..
- Jallouli M, Frances C, Piette J, Huong D, Moguelet P, Factor C, et al. Hydroxychloroquine-induced pigmentation in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus: a case-control study. JAMA Dermatol. 2013;149:935-40 pubmed publisher..Hydroxychloroquine-induced pigmentation is not a rare adverse effect. Our data support the hypothesis that hydroxychloroquine-induced pigmentation is secondary to ecchymosis or bruising...
- Gaudin R, Berrè S, Cunha de Alencar B, Decalf J, Schindler M, Gobert F, et al. Dynamics of HIV-containing compartments in macrophages reveal sequestration of virions and transient surface connections. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e69450 pubmed publisher..Together, our results shed light on the late phases of the HIV-1 cycle and reveal some of its macrophage specific features. ..
- Yayehd K, N da N, Belle L, Bataille V, Hanssen M, Leddet P, et al. Management of Takotsubo cardiomyopathy in non-academic hospitals in France: The Observational French SyndromEs of TakoTsubo (OFSETT) study. Arch Cardiovasc Dis. 2016;109:4-12 pubmed publisher..T-wave inversion was more common than ST-segment elevation. There were few adverse cardiovascular outcomes in these patients after 1-year follow-up. ..
- Neuzillet Y, Colin P, Comperat E, Dubosq F, Houede N, Larre S, et al. [Observational survey of the French Urological Association Oncology Committee (CCAFU) evaluating the practice of immediate postoperative instillation (IPOP) using mitomycin C for non-muscle invasive bladder cancer (NMIBC) treatment]. Prog Urol. 2016;26:181-90 pubmed publisher..However, the prescription modalities were more frequently reported as an obstacle to their completion in the private sector. 3. ..
- Bonichon M, Combes A, Desoubries C, Bossée A, Pichon V. Development of immobilized-pepsin microreactors coupled to nano liquid chromatography and tandem mass spectrometry for the quantitative analysis of human butyrylcholinesterase. J Chromatogr A. 2016;1461:84-91 pubmed publisher..Finally, the digestion yields of HuBuChE were higher with IMERs when compared to a typical in solution digestion. ..
- Belvindrah R, Natarajan K, Shabajee P, Bruel Jungerman E, Bernard J, Goutierre M, et al. Mutation of the Î±-tubulin Tuba1a leads to straighter microtubules and perturbs neuronal migration. J Cell Biol. 2017;216:2443-2461 pubmed publisher..Our work shows that Tuba1a plays an essential, noncompensated role in neuronal saltatory migration in vivo and highlights the importance of MT flexibility in N-C coupling and neuronal-branching regulation during neuronal migration. ..
- Bonnet D, Berger F, Jokinen E, Kantor P, Daubeney P. Ivabradine in Children With Dilated Cardiomyopathy and Symptomatic Chronic Heart Failure. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2017;70:1262-1272 pubmed publisher..Determination of the efficacious and safe dose of ivabradine in paediatric patients with dilated cardiomyopathy and symptomatic chronic heart failure from ages 6 months to 18 years; ISRCTN60567801). ..
- Demailly P, Lecherpie F. [Metipranolol 0.1%: effect of a single dose on the nycthemeral pressure curve in an eye with chronic primary open-angle glaucoma]. J Fr Ophtalmol. 1987;10:447-9 pubmed..In the three groups, no significant variation of pulse and arterial pressure could be noticed during this 24 hours study...
- Kapoula Z, Eggert T, Bucci M. Immediate saccade amplitude disconjugacy induced by unequal images. Vision Res. 1995;35:3505-18 pubmed..For horizontal saccades a secondary conditioning of monocular depth cues by the disparity would also be involved...
- Van den Abbeele T, Francois M, Narcy P. Transnasal endoscopic treatment of choanal atresia without prolonged stenting. Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2002;128:936-40 pubmed..Transnasal endoscopic repair of CA is a safe and successful technique. The use of powered instrumentation and routine postoperative revision endoscopy seems to avoid prolonged nasal stenting. ..
- Toy Miou Leong M, Cortes C, Beaudet A, Rostene W, Forgez P. Receptor trafficking via the perinuclear recycling compartment accompanied by cell division is necessary for permanent neurotensin cell sensitization and leads to chronic mitogen-activated protein kinase activation. J Biol Chem. 2004;279:12636-46 pubmed..Under these conditions, the constant activation of NT1 receptor generates an oncogenic regulation. These observations support the potent role for neuropeptides, such as NT, in cancer progression. ..
- Teixeira L, Servettaz A, Mehrenberger M, Noel L, Guillevin L, Mouthon L. [Scleroderma renal crisis]. Presse Med. 2006;35:1966-74 pubmed..Renal replacement therapy may be needed, but often (for almost half of patients) only temporarily. ..