Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on neoplasm invasiveness in Paris, Île de France, France
Locale: Paris, Île de France, France
Topic: neoplasm invasiveness
- Wislez M, Antoine M, Rabbe N, Gounant V, Poulot V, Lavole A, et al. Neutrophils promote aerogenous spread of lung adenocarcinoma with bronchioloalveolar carcinoma features. Clin Cancer Res. 2007;13:3518-27 pubmed..034, univariate Cox analysis). Tumor shedding is induced by neutrophils. It is a significant factor of shorter survival and may be an important event in adenocarcinoma progression. ..
- Lauden L, Siewiera J, Boukouaci W, Ramgolam K, Mourah S, Lebbe C, et al. TGF-?-induced (TGFBI) protein in melanoma: a signature of high metastatic potential. J Invest Dermatol. 2014;134:1675-1685 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, we show that TGFBI is a regulator of cyclins and cyclin-dependent kinases in melanoma. Collectively, our data describe a mechanism of melanoma metastatic outgrowth via promotion of growth/survival by the ECM protein TGFBI. ..
- Rodrigues S, Attoub S, Nguyen Q, Bruyneel E, Rodrigue C, Westley B, et al. Selective abrogation of the proinvasive activity of the trefoil peptides pS2 and spasmolytic polypeptide by disruption of the EGF receptor signaling pathways in kidney and colonic cancer cells. Oncogene. 2003;22:4488-97 pubmed..It is concluded that although pS2, SP and ITF belong to the same family of inflammation- and cancer-associated regulatory peptides, they do not control identical signaling networks. ..
- Maulard Durdux C, Dufour B, Hennequin C, Chretien Y, Vignes B, Droz D, et al. Postoperative radiation therapy in 26 patients with invasive transitional cell carcinoma of the upper urinary tract: no impact on survival?. J Urol. 1996;155:115-7 pubmed..Prophylactic postoperative radiation therapy is not recommended except in prospective randomized studies. ..
- Zinzindohoue F, Lecomte T, Ferraz J, Houllier A, Cugnenc P, Berger A, et al. Prognostic significance of MMP-1 and MMP-3 functional promoter polymorphisms in colorectal cancer. Clin Cancer Res. 2005;11:594-9 pubmed..Our results are consistent with the importance of MMP-1-1607ins/delG functional polymorphism in regulating transcription level and with the relationship between MMP-1 expression and cancer invasion, metastasis, and prognosis. ..
- Chiche L, Dousset B, Kieffer E, Chapuis Y. Adrenocortical carcinoma extending into the inferior vena cava: presentation of a 15-patient series and review of the literature. Surgery. 2006;139:15-27 pubmed..Long-term prognosis is poor owing to delay in diagnosis, frequent associated metastatic disease and lack of effective adjuvant treatment. ..
- Chibbaro S, Herman P, Povlika M, George B. Malignant trigeminal schwannoma extending into the anterior skull base. Acta Neurochir (Wien). 2008;150:599-604 pubmed publisher..In this report, we discuss the sporadic occurrence of these tumours, the histo-pathological features and the management strategy along with a review of the literature. ..
- Maacha S, Anezo O, Foy M, Liot G, Mery L, Laurent C, et al. Protein Tyrosine Phosphatase 4A3 (PTP4A3) Promotes Human Uveal Melanoma Aggressiveness Through Membrane Accumulation of Matrix Metalloproteinase 14 (MMP14). Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2016;57:1982-90 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our findings suggest that PTP4A3-related subcellular localization of MMP14 is an important event in metastasis induction. ..
- Alifano M, Boudaya M, Dinu C, Kadiri H, Regnard J. Carcinoma showing thymus-like elements invading the trachea. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2006;132:191-2 pubmed
- Bouchekioua A, Scourzic L, De Wever O, Zhang Y, Cervera P, Aline Fardin A, et al. JAK3 deregulation by activating mutations confers invasive growth advantage in extranodal nasal-type natural killer cell lymphoma. Leukemia. 2014;28:338-48 pubmed publisher..Altogether, the constitutive activation of JAK3, which can result from JAK3-activating mutations, is a frequent feature of NKCL that deserves to be tested as a therapeutic target. ..
- Chereau E, Ballester M, Selle F, Cortez A, Pomel C, Darai E, et al. Pulmonary morbidity of diaphragmatic surgery for stage III/IV ovarian cancer. BJOG. 2009;116:1062-8 pubmed publisher..To determine the morbidity of diaphragmatic peritonectomy...
- Ferbus D, Bovin C, Validire P, Goubin G. The zinc finger protein OZF (ZNF146) is overexpressed in colorectal cancer. J Pathol. 2003;200:177-82 pubmed..Dysregulation of the OZF gene is an early event that may be implicated in the genesis of colonic carcinoma and may therefore provide a potential therapeutic target. ..
- Galaup A, Cazes A, Le Jan S, Philippe J, Connault E, Le Coz E, et al. Angiopoietin-like 4 prevents metastasis through inhibition of vascular permeability and tumor cell motility and invasiveness. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2006;103:18721-6 pubmed..Together, these results show that ANGPTL4, through its action on both vascular and tumor compartments, prevents the metastatic process by inhibiting vascular activity as well as tumor cell motility and invasiveness. ..
- Graesslin O, Cortez A, Uzan C, Birembaut P, Quereux C, Darai E. Endometrial tumor invasiveness is related to metalloproteinase 2 and tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinase 2 expressions. Int J Gynecol Cancer. 2006;16:1911-7 pubmed..These results support the involvement of MMPs and TIMPs in endometrial tumor growth and progression. High MMP-2 and low TIMP-2 expression were the most potent markers of endometrial tumors with a high risk of local and distant spread. ..
- Charrier J, Esnault O, Brette M, Monteil J. Alveolar soft-part sarcoma of the cheek. Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2001;39:394-7 pubmed..We have also reviewed hypotheses about its aetiology...
- Bougatef F, Menashi S, Khayati F, Naimi B, Porcher R, Podgorniak M, et al. EMMPRIN promotes melanoma cells malignant properties through a HIF-2alpha mediated up-regulation of VEGF-receptor-2. PLoS ONE. 2010;5:e12265 pubmed publisher..The inhibition of EMMPRIN in cancer may thus simultaneously target both the VEGFR-2/VEGF system and the matrix degrading proteases to block tumor cell growth and invasion. ..
- Lasolle H, Cortet C, Castinetti F, Cloix L, Caron P, Delemer B, et al. Temozolomide treatment can improve overall survival in aggressive pituitary tumors and pituitary carcinomas. Eur J Endocrinol. 2017;176:769-777 pubmed publisher..Patients in our series showed a 51.2% response rate to TMZ, with an improved survival among responders despite frequent relapses. Our study highlights the high variability and lack of standardization of treatment protocols. ..
- Castro Castro A, Janke C, Montagnac G, Paul Gilloteaux P, Chavrier P. ATAT1/MEC-17 acetyltransferase and HDAC6 deacetylase control a balance of acetylation of alpha-tubulin and cortactin and regulate MT1-MMP trafficking and breast tumor cell invasion. Eur J Cell Biol. 2012;91:950-60 pubmed publisher..All together, our data indicate that a balance of acetylation and deaceylation by ATAT1/HDAC6 enzymes with opposite activities regulates the migratory and invasive capacities of breast tumor cells. ..
- Kim S, Dent R, Im S, Espie M, Blau S, Tan A, et al. Ipatasertib plus paclitaxel versus placebo plus paclitaxel as first-line therapy for metastatic triple-negative breast cancer (LOTUS): a multicentre, randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, phase 2 trial. Lancet Oncol. 2017;18:1360-1372 pubmed publisher..To our knowledge, these are the first results supporting AKT-targeted therapy for triple-negative breast cancer. Ipatasertib warrants further investigation for the treatment of triple-negative breast cancer. F Hoffmann-La Roche. ..
- Rivat C, Christine R, Rodrigues S, Sylvie R, Bruyneel E, Erik B, et al. Implication of STAT3 signaling in human colonic cancer cells during intestinal trefoil factor 3 (TFF3) -- and vascular endothelial growth factor-mediated cellular invasion and tumor growth. Cancer Res. 2005;65:195-202 pubmed..We also validate new therapeutic strategies targeting STAT3 signaling by pharmacologic inhibitors and RNA interference for the treatment of colorectal cancer patients. ..
- Koskas F, Vignes S, Khalil I, Koskas I, Dziekiewicz M, Elmkies F, et al. Carotid chemodectomas: long-term results of subadventitial resection with deliberate external carotid resection. Ann Vasc Surg. 2009;23:67-75 pubmed publisher..Subadventitial resection of carotid body tumors with deliberate resection of the ECA is a simple and efficient procedure. It is the preferential treatment for these slow-growing localized tumors...
- Neuzillet Y, Colin P, Comperat E, Dubosq F, Houede N, Larre S, et al. [Observational survey of the French Urological Association Oncology Committee (CCAFU) evaluating the practice of immediate postoperative instillation (IPOP) using mitomycin C for non-muscle invasive bladder cancer (NMIBC) treatment]. Prog Urol. 2016;26:181-90 pubmed publisher..However, the prescription modalities were more frequently reported as an obstacle to their completion in the private sector. 3. ..
- Petit T, Grossin M, Lefort E, Lamarche F, Henin D. [Pilomatrix carcinoma: histologic and immunohistochemical features. Two studies]. Ann Pathol. 2003;23:50-4 pubmed..No feature is specific to confirm wether a malignant pilomatricoma arises de novo, or whether it is a malignant transformation of a pre-existing benign pilomatricoma...
- Koskas M, Bassot K, Graesslin O, Aristizabal P, Barranger E, Clavel Chapelon F, et al. Impact of lymphovascular space invasion on a nomogram for predicting lymph node metastasis in endometrial cancer. Gynecol Oncol. 2013;129:292-7 pubmed publisher..The aim of this study was to evaluate the impact of lymphovascular space invasion (LVSI) on nomogram-based predictions of lymph node (LN) metastasis in endometrial cancer...
- Scarpini S, Roupret M, Renard Penna R, Camparo P, Cussenot O, Comperat E. Impact of the expression of Aurora-A, p53, and MIB-1 on the prognosis of urothelial carcinomas of the upper urinary tract. Urol Oncol. 2012;30:182-7 pubmed publisher..Aurora-A seems to influence the development of VI and tumor aggressiveness via a mechanism not clearly elucidated yet. ..
- Genin A, Lesieur B, Gligorov J, Antoine M, Selleret L, Rouzier R. Pregnancy-associated breast cancers: do they differ from other breast cancers in young women?. Breast. 2012;21:550-5 pubmed publisher..The more aggressive histological profile observed in the PABCs, especially in post-partum tumors and women older than 35 years of age, seems to be a direct consequence of the association with pregnancy. ..
- Theocharis S, Klijanienko J, Giaginis C, Rodriguez J, Jouffroy T, Girod A, et al. Expression of DNA repair proteins, MSH2, MLH1 and MGMT in mobile tongue squamous cell carcinoma: associations with clinicopathological parameters and patients' survival. J Oral Pathol Med. 2011;40:218-26 pubmed publisher..0451). The present study supported evidence for possible implication of MSH2, MLH1 and MGMT proteins in the formation and progression of mobile tongue SCC. ..
- Fromigue O, Hamidouche Z, Vaudin P, Lecanda F, Patiño A, Barbry P, et al. CYR61 downregulation reduces osteosarcoma cell invasion, migration, and metastasis. J Bone Miner Res. 2011;26:1533-42 pubmed publisher..These data provide a novel molecular target for therapeutic intervention in metastatic osteosarcoma. ..
- Cras A, Politis B, Balitrand N, Darsin Bettinger D, Boelle P, Cassinat B, et al. Bexarotene via CBP/p300 induces suppression of NF-?B-dependent cell growth and invasion in thyroid cancer. Clin Cancer Res. 2012;18:442-53 pubmed publisher..This study highlights dual mechanisms by which retinoids and rexinoids may target cell tumorigenicity, not only via RARs and RXRs, as expected, but also via NF-?B pathway. ..
- Theocharis S, Klijanienko J, Padoy E, Athanassiou S, Sastre Garau X. Focal adhesion kinase (FAK) immunocytochemical expression in breast ductal invasive carcinoma (DIC): correlation with clinicopathological parameters and tumor proliferative capacity. Med Sci Monit. 2009;15:BR221-6 pubmed..Further molecular and clinical studies are required to delineate the significance of FAK as a factor for better prognosis and management of breast cancer patients. ..
- Dupouy S, Viardot Foucault V, Alifano M, Souazé F, Plu Bureau G, Chaouat M, et al. The neurotensin receptor-1 pathway contributes to human ductal breast cancer progression. PLoS ONE. 2009;4:e4223 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, the NTSR1 high expression is an independent factor of prognosis associated with the death of patients. these data support the activation of neurotensinergic deleterious pathways in breast cancer progression. ..
- Gaujoux S, Tissier F, Groussin L, Libe R, Ragazzon B, Launay P, et al. Wnt/beta-catenin and 3',5'-cyclic adenosine 5'-monophosphate/protein kinase A signaling pathways alterations and somatic beta-catenin gene mutations in the progression of adrenocortical tumors. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2008;93:4135-40 pubmed publisher..This underlines the importance of the Wnt/beta-catenin pathway in adrenal cortex tumorigenesis and the importance of genetic accumulation in the progression of ACTs. ..
- Kalamarides M, Stemmer Rachamimov A, Takahashi M, Han Z, Chareyre F, Niwa Kawakita M, et al. Natural history of meningioma development in mice reveals: a synergy of Nf2 and p16(Ink4a) mutations. Brain Pathol. 2008;18:62-70 pubmed
- Brisse H, Guesmi M, Aerts I, Sastre Garau X, Savignoni A, Lumbroso Le Rouic L, et al. Relevance of CT and MRI in retinoblastoma for the diagnosis of postlaminar invasion with normal-size optic nerve: a retrospective study of 150 patients with histological comparison. Pediatr Radiol. 2007;37:649-56 pubmed..Detection of optic nerve invasion is mandatory in children primarily enucleated for retinoblastoma to ensure a free resection margin...
- Kotelevets L, van Hengel J, Bruyneel E, Mareel M, van Roy F, Chastre E. Implication of the MAGI-1b/PTEN signalosome in stabilization of adherens junctions and suppression of invasiveness. FASEB J. 2005;19:115-7 pubmed
- Janneau J, Maldonado Estrada J, Tachdjian G, Miran I, Motté N, Saulnier P, et al. Transcriptional expression of genes involved in cell invasion and migration by normal and tumoral trophoblast cells. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2002;87:5336-9 pubmed..These transcriptional expression profiles are in favor of a predominant role of INSL4, KiSS-1 and KiSS-1R in the control of the invasive and migratory properties of trophoblast cells. ..
- Gossot D, Lutz J, Grigoroiu M, Brian E, Seguin Givelet A. Unplanned Procedures During Thoracoscopic Segmentectomies. Ann Thorac Surg. 2017;104:1710-1717 pubmed publisher..However, despite technical difficulties, the reported rate of adverse events, complications, and unplanned procedures is low. To understand this paradox, we have studied our series of TSLRs...
- Nigri J, Gironella M, Bressy C, Vila Navarro E, Roques J, Lac S, et al. PAP/REG3A favors perineural invasion in pancreatic adenocarcinoma and serves as a prognostic marker. Cell Mol Life Sci. 2017;74:4231-4243 pubmed publisher..Our study provides a rationale for using the PAP/REG3A level as a biomarker to improve pancreatic cancer prognosis. It also suggests that therapeutic targeting of PAP/REG3A activity in PDA could limit tumor cell aggressiveness and PNI. ..
- Buffet C, Hecale Perlemoine K, Bricaire L, Dumont F, Baudry C, Tissier F, et al. DUSP5 and DUSP6, two ERK specific phosphatases, are markers of a higher MAPK signaling activation in BRAF mutated thyroid cancers. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0184861 pubmed publisher..Our results are in favor of a stronger activation of the MAPK pathway in BRAFV600E PTCs. DUSP5 and DUSP6 have pro-tumorigenic properties in two BRAFV600E PTC cell line models. ..
- Verillaud B, Guilleré L, Williams M, El Bakkouri W, Ayache D. Middle ear osteoma: a rare cause of conductive hearing loss with normal tympanic membrane. Rev Laryngol Otol Rhinol (Bord). 2011;132:159-61 pubmed..This report highlights the value of CT scan in the work-up of conductive or mixed hearing loss with normal tympanic membrane. The management of middle ear osteoma is discussed...
- Rodrigues Ferreira S, Di Tommaso A, Dimitrov A, Cazaubon S, Gruel N, Colasson H, et al. 8p22 MTUS1 gene product ATIP3 is a novel anti-mitotic protein underexpressed in invasive breast carcinoma of poor prognosis. PLoS ONE. 2009;4:e7239 pubmed publisher..ATIP3 re-expression limits tumor cell proliferation in vitro and in vivo, suggesting that this protein may represent a novel useful biomarker and an interesting candidate for future targeted therapies of aggressive breast cancer. ..
- Papagerakis S, Shabana A, Pollock B, Papagerakis P, Depondt J, Berdal A. Altered desmoplakin expression at transcriptional and protein levels provides prognostic information in human oropharyngeal cancer. Hum Pathol. 2009;40:1320-9 pubmed publisher..Characterizing DSP expression may improve evaluation risk of distant metastasis formation in oral cancer patients. ..
- Kieffer E, Alaoui M, Piette J, Cacoub P, Chiche L. Leiomyosarcoma of the inferior vena cava: experience in 22 cases. Ann Surg. 2006;244:289-95 pubmed..Although surgical resection combined with chemotherapy is usually not curative, it can achieve reasonably long-term survival. We recommend aggressive operative management using the latest vascular surgery and oncology techniques...
- Nakayama M, Sakai E, Echizen K, Yamada Y, Oshima H, Han T, et al. Intestinal cancer progression by mutant p53 through the acquisition of invasiveness associated with complex glandular formation. Oncogene. 2017;36:5885-5896 pubmed publisher..Therefore, the present study indicates that nuclear-accumulated mutant p53R270H is a potential therapeutic target for the treatment of advanced CRCs. ..
- Lapierre M, Siegfried G, Scamuffa N, Bontemps Y, Calvo F, Seidah N, et al. Opposing function of the proprotein convertases furin and PACE4 on breast cancer cells' malignant phenotypes: role of tissue inhibitors of metalloproteinase-1. Cancer Res. 2007;67:9030-4 pubmed..Taken together, these data showed the specific and opposing roles of Furin and PACE4 in the regulation of MMP-9/TIMP-1-mediated cell motility and invasion. ..
- Vitoux D, Mourah S, Kerob D, Verola O, Basset Seguin N, Baccard M, et al. Highly sensitive multivariable assay detection of melanocytic differentiation antigens and angiogenesis biomarkers in sentinel lymph nodes with melanoma micrometastases. Arch Dermatol. 2009;145:1105-13 pubmed publisher..A significant association was found between the presence of micrometastases and the expression of angiogenesis biomarkers. ..
- Cock Rada A, Medjkane S, Janski N, Yousfi N, Perichon M, Chaussepied M, et al. SMYD3 promotes cancer invasion by epigenetic upregulation of the metalloproteinase MMP-9. Cancer Res. 2012;72:810-20 pubmed publisher..Together, our results define SMYD3 as an important new regulator of MMP-9 transcription, and they provide a molecular link between SMYD3 overexpression and metastatic cancer progression. ..
- Vallat Decouvelaere A, Gauchez P, Varlet P, Delisle M, Popovic M, Boissonnet H, et al. So-called malignant and extra-ventricular neurocytomas: reality or wrong diagnosis? A critical review about two overdiagnosed cases. J Neurooncol. 2000;48:161-72 pubmed
- Brun J, Dieudonné F, Marty C, Müller J, Schüle R, Patino Garcia A, et al. FHL2 silencing reduces Wnt signaling and osteosarcoma tumorigenesis in vitro and in vivo. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e55034 pubmed publisher..More importantly, FHL2 depletion greatly reduces tumor cell growth and metastasis, which raises the potential therapeutic interest of targeting FHL2 to efficiently impact primary bone tumors. ..
- Ma L, De Roquancourt A, Bertheau P, Chevret S, Millot G, Sastre Garau X, et al. Expression of amphiregulin and epidermal growth factor receptor in human breast cancer: analysis of autocriny and stromal-epithelial interactions. J Pathol. 2001;194:413-9 pubmed..005) and marginally related to SBR grade III (p=0.07). EGFR expression in invasive tumour and stromal cells was correlated with absence of oestrogen receptor and non-inflammatory carcinoma (p=0.002 and p=0.015, respectively). ..
- Comperat E, Bieche I, Dargere D, Ferlicot S, Laurendeau I, Benoit G, et al. p63 gene expression study and early bladder carcinogenesis. Urology. 2007;70:459-62 pubmed..The results of this study highlight that among the genes strongly deregulated in urothelial carcinoma, p63 is already abnormally expressed in the early stages. ..
- Ben Slama L. [Potentially malignant disorders of the oral mucosa: terminology and classification]. Rev Stomatol Chir Maxillofac. 2010;111:208-12 pubmed publisher..The risk of malignant transformation is lower than that of leukoplakia. No treatment may prevent this. Other potentially malignant conditions such as oral submucous fibrosis, actinic cheilitis, lupus, and immunodeficiency are rare...
- Bendifallah S, Perrin M, Ouldamer L, Lavoue V, Canlorbe G, Raimond E, et al. Honing the classification of high-risk endometrial cancer with inclusion of lymphovascular space invasion. Surg Oncol. 2017;26:1-7 pubmed publisher..It could thus be considered in future trials to guide decision-making about adjuvant therapy in high-risk ECs. ..
- Finzi L, Shao M, Paye F, Housset C, Nadel J. Lipopolysaccharide initiates a positive feedback of epidermal growth factor receptor signaling by prostaglandin E2 in human biliary carcinoma cells. J Immunol. 2009;182:2269-76 pubmed publisher..We conclude that LPS triggers a positive feedback loop involving COX-2/PGE(2) in biliary carcinoma cells and that this second phase of EGFR phosphorylation is implicated in cell invasion by LPS. ..
- Terris B, Cavard C, Perret C. EpCAM, a new marker for cancer stem cells in hepatocellular carcinoma. J Hepatol. 2010;52:280-1 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our results suggest that HCC growth and invasiveness is dictated by a subset of EpCAM(+) cells, opening a new avenue for HCC cancer cell eradication by targeting Wnt/beta-catenin signaling components such as EpCAM. ..
- Comperat E, Roupret M, Conort P, Chartier Kastler E, Bitker M, Richard F, et al. Aurora-A/STK-15 is differentially expressed in the micropapillary variant of bladder cancer. Urol Int. 2009;82:312-7 pubmed publisher..03). This is the first study to explore different markers of bad clinical outcome in MPC. We suggest that Aurora-A via mechanisms implied into early steps of mitosis might play a role in aggressive clinical behavior of MPC. ..
- Alifano M, Loi M, Camilleri Broet S, Dupouy S, Regnard J, Forgez P. Neurotensin expression and outcome of malignant pleural mesothelioma. Biochimie. 2010;92:164-70 pubmed publisher..The expression of NTS is identified as a prognostic marker in patients with malignant pleural mesothelioma (Patent EP 08305971.7). ..
- Poincloux R, Lizarraga F, Chavrier P. Matrix invasion by tumour cells: a focus on MT1-MMP trafficking to invadopodia. J Cell Sci. 2009;122:3015-24 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, the recent identification of cellular components that control delivery of MT1-MMP to invadopodia brings new insight into mechanisms of cancer-cell invasion and reveals potential pharmacological targets...
- Comperat E, Bieche I, Dargere D, Laurendeau I, Vieillefond A, Benoit G, et al. Gene expression study of Aurora-A reveals implication during bladder carcinogenesis and increasing values in invasive urothelial cancer. Urology. 2008;72:873-7 pubmed publisher..The increase in Aurora-A expression might provide further information regarding the behavior of bladder cancer in daily practice. ..
- Chaput N, Louafi S, Bardier A, Charlotte F, Vaillant J, Menegaux F, et al. Identification of CD8+CD25+Foxp3+ suppressive T cells in colorectal cancer tissue. Gut. 2009;58:520-9 pubmed publisher..After isolation from cancer tissue these CD8(+)Foxp3(+) cells demonstrated strong immunosuppressive properties in vitro. These data suggest that these cells may contribute to tumoral immune escape and disease progression. ..
- Duconseil P, Perinel J, Autret A, Adham M, Sauvanet A, Chiche L, et al. Resectable invasive IPMN versus sporadic pancreatic adenocarcinoma of the head of the pancreas: Should these two different diseases receive the same treatment? A matched comparison study of the French Surgical Association (AFC). Eur J Surg Oncol. 2017;43:1704-1710 pubmed publisher..Adjuvant chemotherapy was efficient in both groups. However, in lymph node negative patients, adjuvant chemotherapy seemed not to have a significant impact. ..