Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on cell proliferation in Paris, Île de France, France
Locale: Paris, Île de France, France
Topic: cell proliferation
Publications379 found, 100 shown here
- Mateescu B, Batista L, Cardon M, Gruosso T, de Feraudy Y, Mariani O, et al. miR-141 and miR-200a act on ovarian tumorigenesis by controlling oxidative stress response. Nat Med. 2011;17:1627-35 pubmed publisher..In addition, although oxidative stress promotes tumor growth, it also sensitizes tumors to treatment, which could account for the limited success of antioxidants in clinical trials. ..
- Brun J, Dieudonné F, Marty C, Müller J, Schüle R, Patino Garcia A, et al. FHL2 silencing reduces Wnt signaling and osteosarcoma tumorigenesis in vitro and in vivo. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e55034 pubmed publisher..More importantly, FHL2 depletion greatly reduces tumor cell growth and metastasis, which raises the potential therapeutic interest of targeting FHL2 to efficiently impact primary bone tumors. ..
- Caramel J, Medjkane S, Quignon F, Delattre O. The requirement for SNF5/INI1 in adipocyte differentiation highlights new features of malignant rhabdoid tumors. Oncogene. 2008;27:2035-44 pubmed
- Khallou Laschet J, Varthaman A, Fornasa G, Compain C, Gaston A, Clement M, et al. Macrophage plasticity in experimental atherosclerosis. PLoS ONE. 2010;5:e8852 pubmed publisher..Our study suggests that interventional tools able to revert the MØ infiltrate towards the M2 phenotype may exert an atheroprotective action. ..
- Smith J, Verwaerde C, Rolling F, Naud M, Delanoye A, Thillaye Goldenberg B, et al. Tetracycline-inducible viral interleukin-10 intraocular gene transfer, using adeno-associated virus in experimental autoimmune uveoretinitis. Hum Gene Ther. 2005;16:1037-46 pubmed..Our results show that local intravitreal injection of AAV2/2 is an effective means by which to deliver immunoregulatory molecules into the eye during uveitis, a chronic human ocular disease...
- Molla Herman A, Boularan C, Ghossoub R, Scott M, Burtey A, Zarka M, et al. Targeting of beta-arrestin2 to the centrosome and primary cilium: role in cell proliferation control. PLoS ONE. 2008;3:e3728 pubmed publisher..Within cilia, betaarr2 may participate in the signaling of cilia-associated GPCRs and, therefore, in the sensory functions of this cell "antenna". ..
- Robert V, Bessereau J. Manipulating the Caenorhabditis elegans genome using mariner transposons. Genetica. 2010;138:541-9 pubmed publisher..This process is used to introduce specific changes in a given gene, such as point mutations, deletions or insertions of a tag, and to create single-copy transgenes. ..
- Gueguen M, Keuylian Z, Mateo V, Mougenot N, Lompre A, Michel J, et al. Implication of adenylyl cyclase 8 in pathological smooth muscle cell migration occurring in rat and human vascular remodelling. J Pathol. 2010;221:331-42 pubmed publisher..In addition, it reinforces the idea that VSMC responses to their cell environment greatly depend on the AC isoforms expressed and attributes a new role for AC8 in these pathological vascular processes. ..
- Faradji F, Bloyer S, Dardalhon Cuménal D, Randsholt N, Peronnet F. Drosophila melanogaster Cyclin G coordinates cell growth and cell proliferation. Cell Cycle. 2011;10:805-18 pubmed..Control of cell growth and cell cycle by Cyclin G might be achieved via interaction with a network of partners, notably the cyclin-dependent kinases CDK4 and CDK2. ..
- Tharaux P, Huber T. How many ways can a podocyte die?. Semin Nephrol. 2012;32:394-404 pubmed publisher..However, the nature of events that promote podocyte detachment and whether detachment is preceded by any kind of podocyte cell death, such as apoptosis, necroptosis, or necrosis, still remains unclear and is discussed in this review. ..
- Toualbi K, Güller M, Mauriz J, Labalette C, Buendia M, Mauviel A, et al. Physical and functional cooperation between AP-1 and beta-catenin for the regulation of TCF-dependent genes. Oncogene. 2007;26:3492-502 pubmed..This novel mechanism of interaction between two signalling cascades might contribute to the potentiation of malignancy. ..
- Theocharis S, Klijanienko J, Padoy E, Athanassiou S, Sastre Garau X. Focal adhesion kinase (FAK) immunocytochemical expression in breast ductal invasive carcinoma (DIC): correlation with clinicopathological parameters and tumor proliferative capacity. Med Sci Monit. 2009;15:BR221-6 pubmed..Further molecular and clinical studies are required to delineate the significance of FAK as a factor for better prognosis and management of breast cancer patients. ..
- Courtin A, Communal L, Vilasco M, Cimino D, Mourra N, De Bortoli M, et al. Glucocorticoid receptor activity discriminates between progesterone and medroxyprogesterone acetate effects in breast cells. Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2012;131:49-63 pubmed publisher..The consequences of MPA glucocorticoid potencies as well as the importance of GR in breast tissue merit a reappraisal. ..
- Toubert A, Glauzy S, Douay C, Clave E. Thymus and immune reconstitution after allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation in humans: never say never again. Tissue Antigens. 2012;79:83-9 pubmed publisher..Thymic tissue is plastic and it is a future challenge to halt or reverse thymic GVHD therapeutically by acting at the level of T-cell progenitors generation, thymic homing and/or epithelial thymic tissue preservation...
- Jullien N, Maudinet A, Leloutre B, Ringe J, Häupl T, Marie P. Downregulation of ErbB3 by Wnt3a contributes to wnt-induced osteoblast differentiation in mesenchymal cells. J Cell Biochem. 2012;113:2047-56 pubmed publisher..The results indicate that downregulation of ErbB3 induced by Wnt3a contributes to Wnt3a-induced early osteoblast differentiation of MSCs through increased canonical Wnt/?-catenin signaling and decreased Src signaling. ..
- Cagliero J, Forget A, Daldello E, Silber J, Zider A. The Hippo kinase promotes Scalloped cytoplasmic localization independently of Warts in a CRM1/Exportin1-dependent manner in Drosophila. FASEB J. 2013;27:1330-41 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these observations reveal a new and unexpected role of HPO kinase in the regulation of a transcription factor independently of YKI. ..
- Rivera Vargas T, Boudoukha S, Simon A, Souidi M, Cuvellier S, Pinna G, et al. Post-transcriptional regulation of cyclins D1, D3 and G1 and proliferation of human cancer cells depend on IMP-3 nuclear localization. Oncogene. 2014;33:2866-75 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, a nuclear IMP-3-HNRNPM complex is important for the efficient synthesis of CCND1, D3 and G1 and for the proliferation of human cancer cells. ..
- Monni R, Haddaoui L, Naba A, Gallais I, Arpin M, Mayeux P, et al. Ezrin is a target for oncogenic Kit mutants in murine erythroleukemia. Blood. 2008;111:3163-72 pubmed publisher..These findings point to a new role for ezrin as signaling player in the development of leukemia, being a downstream effector of oncogenic tyrosine kinases in leukemic blasts. ..
- Olivier P, Loron G, Fontaine R, Pansiot J, Dalous J, Thi H, et al. Nitric oxide plays a key role in myelination in the developing brain. J Neuropathol Exp Neurol. 2010;69:828-37 pubmed publisher..Thus, we demonstrate considerable effect of both exogenous and endogenous NO on myelination in rodents. These data point to potential new avenues for neuroprotection in human perinatal brain damage. ..
- Donnou S, Galand C, Daussy C, Crozet L, Fridman W, Sautes Fridman C, et al. Immune adaptive microenvironment profiles in intracerebral and intrasplenic lymphomas share common characteristics. Clin Exp Immunol. 2011;165:329-37 pubmed publisher..These results demonstrate that the brain is able to recruit all the major actors to mount a specific anti-tumour immune response against lymphoma. ..
- Gaaya A, Poirier O, Mougenot N, Hery T, Atassi F, Marchand A, et al. Plasticity-related gene-1 inhibits lysophosphatidic acid-induced vascular smooth muscle cell migration and proliferation and prevents neointima formation. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol. 2012;303:C1104-14 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these findings provide the first evidence of a protective role of PRG-1 in the vascular media under pathophysiological conditions. ..
- Coudray A, Louvet C, Kornprobst M, Raymond E, Andre T, Tournigand C, et al. Increased anticancer activity of the thymidylate synthase inhibitor BGC9331 combined with the topoisomerase I inhibitor SN-38 in human colorectal and breast cancer cells: induction of apoptosis and ROCK cleavage through caspase-3-dependent and -indep. Int J Oncol. 2005;27:553-61 pubmed..These encouraging results warrant further preclinical investigations and clinical trials on the use of BGC9331 combined with SN-38/CPT-11 in treatment of patients with advanced colorectal or gastric cancers. ..
- Latasa M, Couton D, Charvet C, Lafanechère A, Guidotti J, Li Z, et al. Delayed liver regeneration in mice lacking liver serum response factor. Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol. 2007;292:G996-G1001 pubmed..In conclusion, our work suggests that SRF is an early response transcription factor that may contribute to the initial phases of liver regeneration through its activation of IEGs. ..
- Corpet A, de Koning L, Toedling J, Savignoni A, Berger F, Lemaître C, et al. Asf1b, the necessary Asf1 isoform for proliferation, is predictive of outcome in breast cancer. EMBO J. 2011;30:480-93 pubmed publisher..We discuss the implications of these results for breast cancer diagnosis and prognosis. ..
- Guy Grand D, Vassalli P, Eberl G, Pereira P, Burlen Defranoux O, Lemaitre F, et al. Origin, trafficking, and intraepithelial fate of gut-tropic T cells. J Exp Med. 2013;210:1839-54 pubmed publisher..These events occur continuously as part of the normal IEL dynamics. ..
- de Vitry C, Ouyang Y, Finazzi G, Wollman F, Kallas T. The chloroplast Rieske iron-sulfur protein. At the crossroad of electron transport and signal transduction. J Biol Chem. 2004;279:44621-7 pubmed..We propose a structural model to interpret this phenomenon based on the C. reinhardtii cytochrome b6f structure. ..
- Zilber M, Setterblad N, Vasselon T, Doliger C, Charron D, Mooney N, et al. MHC class II/CD38/CD9: a lipid-raft-dependent signaling complex in human monocytes. Blood. 2005;106:3074-81 pubmed..Together, these observations demonstrate the presence of a CD38 and HLA-DR signaling complex within tetraspanin-containing lipid rafts and the functional impact of their molecular partner CD9 in antigen presentation. ..
- Said T, Dutot M, Christon R, Beaudeux J, Martin C, Warnet J, et al. Benefits and side effects of different vegetable oil vectors on apoptosis, oxidative stress, and P2X7 cell death receptor activation. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2007;48:5000-6 pubmed..Castor oil is the commonly used lipophilic vector but has been shown to be cytotoxic. Effects on cells of four oils (olive, camelina, Aleurites moluccana, maize) were compared with those of castor oil in human conjunctival cells...
- Figeac F, Uzan B, Faro M, Chelali N, Portha B, Movassat J. Neonatal growth and regeneration of beta-cells are regulated by the Wnt/beta-catenin signaling in normal and diabetic rats. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2010;298:E245-56 pubmed publisher..These findings might have potential clinical applications in the regenerative therapy of diabetes. ..
- Riviere Y, Montange T, Janvier G, Marnata C, Durrieu L, Chaix M, et al. Hepatitis C virus-specific cellular immune responses in individuals with no evidence of infection. Virol J. 2012;9:76 pubmed publisher..This result would be consistent with unapparent primary HCV infections that either cleared spontaneously or remained undetected by conventional serological assays. ..
- Ho J, Chapeaublanc E, Kirkwood L, Nicolle R, Benhamou S, Lebret T, et al. Deregulation of Rab and Rab effector genes in bladder cancer. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e39469 pubmed publisher..This approach is applicable to other group of genes and types of cancer. ..
- Mahmood S, Gruel N, Nicolle R, Chapeaublanc E, Delattre O, Radvanyi F, et al. PPAPDC1B and WHSC1L1 are common drivers of the 8p11-12 amplicon, not only in breast tumors but also in pancreatic adenocarcinomas and lung tumors. Am J Pathol. 2013;183:1634-1644 pubmed publisher..Finally, quantitative RT-PCR experiments after PPAPDC1B and WHSC1L1 knockdown revealed exclusive PPAPDC1B and WHSC1L1 gene targets in small-cell lung cancer and pancreatic adenocarcinoma-derived cell lines compared with breast cancer. ..
- Sakakini N, Turchi L, Bergon A, Holota H, Rekima S, Lopez F, et al. A Positive Feed-forward Loop Associating EGR1 and PDGFA Promotes Proliferation and Self-renewal in Glioblastoma Stem Cells. J Biol Chem. 2016;291:10684-99 pubmed publisher..In addition, we demonstrate that EGR1 acts as a positive regulator of several important genes, including SHH, GLI1, GLI2, and PDGFA, previously linked to the maintenance and proliferation of glioma stemlike cells. ..
- Cherfils Vicini J, Vingert B, Varin A, Tartour E, Fridman W, Sautes Fridman C, et al. Characterization of immune functions in TRAF4-deficient mice. Immunology. 2008;124:562-74 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that TRAF4 is not strictly required for immune development and functions but could participate in immune functions by facilitating immune cell migration. ..
- You S, Poulton L, Cobbold S, Liu C, Rosenzweig M, Ringler D, et al. Key role of the GITR/GITRLigand pathway in the development of murine autoimmune diabetes: a potential therapeutic target. PLoS ONE. 2009;4:e7848 pubmed publisher..Therefore, blockade of the GITR/GITRLigand pathway appears as a novel promising clinically oriented strategy as GITRLigand-specific antibody applied at an advanced stage of disease progression can prevent overt diabetes. ..
- Green A, Chapuis N, Maciel T, Willems L, Lambert M, Arnoult C, et al. The LKB1/AMPK signaling pathway has tumor suppressor activity in acute myeloid leukemia through the repression of mTOR-dependent oncogenic mRNA translation. Blood. 2010;116:4262-73 pubmed publisher..The induction of the LKB1/AMPK tumor-suppressor pathway thus represents a promising new strategy for AML therapy. ..
- Decaudin D, De Cremoux P, Sastre X, Judde J, Nemati F, Tran Perennou C, et al. In vivo efficacy of STI571 in xenografted human small cell lung cancer alone or combined with chemotherapy. Int J Cancer. 2005;113:849-56 pubmed..Moreover, a significant increase of chemotherapy-induced growth inhibition was obtained by concomitant administration of STI571 that should be carefully investigated in SCLC patients. ..
- Manhes C, Kayser C, Bertheau P, Kelder B, Kopchick J, Kelly P, et al. Local over-expression of prolactin in differentiating mouse mammary gland induces functional defects and benign lesions, but no carcinoma. J Endocrinol. 2006;190:271-85 pubmed..This deserves further investigations on the emerging concept that autocrine PRL may have different effects on pathological development of the mammary gland depending on the differentiation state of the latter. ..
- Avignone E, Ulmann L, Levavasseur F, Rassendren F, Audinat E. Status epilepticus induces a particular microglial activation state characterized by enhanced purinergic signaling. J Neurosci. 2008;28:9133-44 pubmed publisher..This study is the first functional description of microglia activation in an in vivo model of inflammation and provides evidence for the existence of a particular microglial activation state after a status epilepticus. ..
- Galand C, Donnou S, Crozet L, Brunet S, Touitou V, Ouakrim H, et al. Th17 cells are involved in the local control of tumor progression in primary intraocular lymphoma. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e24622 pubmed publisher..Thus, Th17 cells or their related cytokines could be considered to be a new therapeutic approach for non-Hodgkin B-cell lymphomas, particularly those with an ocular localization. ..
- Jacque E, Billot K, Authier H, Bordereaux D, Baud V. RelB inhibits cell proliferation and tumor growth through p53 transcriptional activation. Oncogene. 2013;32:2661-9 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, they suggest that inhibition of RelB in some tumor types that retain wild-type p53 may diminish rather than improve therapeutic responses. ..
- Burger J, Merlet J, Tavernier N, Richaudeau B, Arnold A, Ciosk R, et al. CRL2(LRR-1) E3-ligase regulates proliferation and progression through meiosis in the Caenorhabditis elegans germline. PLoS Genet. 2013;9:e1003375 pubmed publisher..Given its widespread evolutionary conservation, CUL-2 may similarly regulate germline development in other organisms as well. ..
- Yan Z, Wu L, Xue K, Zhang Q, Guo Y, Romero M, et al. MicroRNA187 overexpression is related to tumor progression and determines sensitivity to bortezomib in peripheral T-cell lymphoma. Leukemia. 2014;28:880-7 pubmed publisher..Although potentially oncogenic, miR187 indicated the sensitivity of T-lymphoma cells to bortezomib. Cooperatively targeting ERK and AKT could be a promising clinical strategy in treating MYC-driven lymphoid malignancies. ..
- Desdouits M, Munier S, Prevost M, Jeannin P, Butler Browne G, Ozden S, et al. Productive infection of human skeletal muscle cells by pandemic and seasonal influenza A(H1N1) viruses. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e79628 pubmed publisher..The secretion of proinflammatory cytokines by muscle cells was not affected following infection. Our results are compatible with the hypothesis of a direct muscle infection causing rhabdomyolysis in IAM patients. ..
- Bienvenu B, Martin B, Auffray C, Cordier C, Becourt C, Lucas B. Peripheral CD8+CD25+ T lymphocytes from MHC class II-deficient mice exhibit regulatory activity. J Immunol. 2005;175:246-53 pubmed..However, unlike CD4(+)CD25(+) T cells CD8(+)CD25(+) T cells from MHC class II-deficient mice strongly proliferate and produce IFN-gamma in vitro in response to stimulation in the absence of exogenous IL-2. ..
- Kosmider O, Buet D, Gallais I, Denis N, Moreau Gachelin F. Erythropoietin down-regulates stem cell factor receptor (Kit) expression in the leukemic proerythroblast: role of Lyn kinase. PLoS ONE. 2009;4:e5721 pubmed publisher..These results highlight a new role for Lyn as an effector of EpoR in controlling Kit expression. They suggest that Lyn may play a central role in during erythroid differentiation at the switch between proliferation and maturation. ..
- Fisson S, Djelti F, Trenado A, Billiard F, Liblau R, Klatzmann D, et al. Therapeutic potential of self-antigen-specific CD4+ CD25+ regulatory T cells selected in vitro from a polyclonal repertoire. Eur J Immunol. 2006;36:817-27 pubmed..These islet-specific Treg exerted potent bystander suppression on diabetogenic T cells and prevented type 1 diabetes. This approach opens new perspectives for cell therapy of autoimmune diseases. ..
- Pajot A, Schnuriger A, Moris A, Rodallec A, Ojcius D, Autran B, et al. The Th1 immune response against HIV-1 Gag p24-derived peptides in mice expressing HLA-A02.01 and HLA-DR1. Eur J Immunol. 2007;37:2635-44 pubmed..A T helper effect was demonstrated in all cases, and was particularly strong with epitopes Gag(301-320),Gag(321-340 )and Gag(271-290), which should, therefore, be considered in the design of new vaccines. ..
- Nasef A, Zhang Y, Mazurier C, Bouchet S, Bensidhoum M, Francois S, et al. Selected Stro-1-enriched bone marrow stromal cells display a major suppressive effect on lymphocyte proliferation. Int J Lab Hematol. 2009;31:9-19 pubmed publisher..These results may support using a purified Stro-1-enriched population to augment the suppressive effect in allogeneic transplantation. ..
- Recho P, Ranft J, Marcq P. One-dimensional collective migration of a proliferating cell monolayer. Soft Matter. 2016;12:2381-91 pubmed publisher..Our results allow us to discuss the effects of pharmacological perturbations on the observed tissue dynamics. ..
- Cerboni S, Jeremiah N, Gentili M, Gehrmann U, Conrad C, Stolzenberg M, et al. Intrinsic antiproliferative activity of the innate sensor STING in T lymphocytes. J Exp Med. 2017;214:1769-1785 pubmed publisher..Endogenous STING inhibited proliferation of mouse T lymphocytes. Therefore, STING, a critical innate sensor, also functions intrinsically in cells of the adaptive immune system to inhibit proliferation. ..
- Schiller M, Bohm M, Dennler S, Ehrchen J, Mauviel A. Mitogen- and stress-activated protein kinase 1 is critical for interleukin-1-induced, CREB-mediated, c-fos gene expression in keratinocytes. Oncogene. 2006;25:4449-57 pubmed..Finally, we identify MSK1 as playing a positive role in the control of cell proliferation of both HaCaT keratinocytes and the A431 human epidermoid carcinoma line. ..
- Meyer L, Deau B, Forejtnikovà H, Dumenil D, Margottin Goguet F, Lacombe C, et al. beta-Trcp mediates ubiquitination and degradation of the erythropoietin receptor and controls cell proliferation. Blood. 2007;109:5215-22 pubmed
- Camelo S, Lajavardi L, Bochot A, Goldenberg B, Naud M, Brunel N, et al. Protective effect of intravitreal injection of vasoactive intestinal peptide-loaded liposomes on experimental autoimmune uveoretinitis. J Ocul Pharmacol Ther. 2009;25:9-21 pubmed publisher..Thus, the encapsulation of VIP within liposomes appears as an effective strategy to deliver VIP into the eye and is an efficient means of the prevention of EAU severity. ..
- HoWangYin K, Alegre E, Daouya M, Favier B, Carosella E, Lemaoult J. Different functional outcomes of intercellular membrane transfers to monocytes and T cells. Cell Mol Life Sci. 2010;67:1133-45 pubmed..Thus, we show that the acquirer cell may control the functional outcome of trogocytosis. ..
- Pauly A, Brasnu E, Riancho L, Brignole Baudouin F, Baudouin C. Multiple endpoint analysis of BAC-preserved and unpreserved antiallergic eye drops on a 3D-reconstituted corneal epithelial model. Mol Vis. 2011;17:745-55 pubmed..To compare the effects of benzalkonium chloride (BAC)-preserved and unpreserved antiallergic eye drops on the human 3D-reconstituted corneal epithelial model (3D-HCE)...
- Chasseigneaux S, Allinquant B. Functions of A?, sAPP? and sAPP? : similarities and differences. J Neurochem. 2012;120 Suppl 1:99-108 pubmed publisher..Understanding the mechanisms that underlie the different properties of sAPP? could therefore lead to the development of therapeutic strategies against Alzheimer's disease, which could be curative as well as preventive. ..
- Mahevas M, Patin P, Huetz F, Descatoire M, Cagnard N, Bole Feysot C, et al. B cell depletion in immune thrombocytopenia reveals splenic long-lived plasma cells. J Clin Invest. 2013;123:432-42 pubmed publisher..Surprisingly, long-lived PC were not detected in untreated ITP spleens. These results suggest that the milieu generated by B cell depletion promotes the differentiation and settlement of long-lived PC in the spleen...
- Naji A, Menier C, Morandi F, Agaugué S, Maki G, Ferretti E, et al. Binding of HLA-G to ITIM-bearing Ig-like transcript 2 receptor suppresses B cell responses. J Immunol. 2014;192:1536-46 pubmed publisher..This B cell regulatory mechanism involving ILT2-HLA-G interaction brings important insight to design future B cell-targeted therapies aimed at reducing inappropriate immune reaction in allotransplantation and autoimmune diseases. ..
- Kuhnast B, el Hadri A, Boisgard R, Hinnen F, Richard S, Caravano A, et al. Synthesis, radiolabeling with fluorine-18 and preliminary in vivo evaluation of a heparan sulphate mimetic as potent angiogenesis and heparanase inhibitor for cancer applications. Org Biomol Chem. 2016;14:1915-20 pubmed publisher..This constitutes one of the rare examples of labeling and in vivo evaluation of a synthetic, polysaccharide-based, macromolecule. ..
- Kossmann C, Annereau M, Thomas Schoemann A, Nicco Overney C, Chereau C, Batteux F, et al. ADAM9 expression promotes an aggressive lung adenocarcinoma phenotype. Tumour Biol. 2017;39:1010428317716077 pubmed publisher..These results emphasize the critical influence of ADAM9 on lung cancer progression and aggressiveness. ADAM9 should at least be a marker of cancer aggressiveness and a potential therapeutic target for cancer treatment. ..
- Braun D, Longman R, Albert M. A two-step induction of indoleamine 2,3 dioxygenase (IDO) activity during dendritic-cell maturation. Blood. 2005;106:2375-81 pubmed
- Gresh L, Bourachot B, Reimann A, Guigas B, Fiette L, Garbay S, et al. The SWI/SNF chromatin-remodeling complex subunit SNF5 is essential for hepatocyte differentiation. EMBO J. 2005;24:3313-24 pubmed..Our results emphasize the role of chromatin remodeling in the activation of cell-type-specific genetic programs and driving cell differentiation. ..
- El Wakil A, Francius C, Wolff A, Pleau Varet J, Nardelli J. The GATA2 transcription factor negatively regulates the proliferation of neuronal progenitors. Development. 2006;133:2155-65 pubmed..Hence, our data have provided evidence for the ability of Gata2 to inhibit the proliferation of neural progenitors, and they further suggest that, in this regard, Gata2 can operate independently of neuronal differentiation. ..
- Naji A, Durrbach A, Carosella E, Rouas Freiss N. Soluble HLA-G and HLA-G1 expressing antigen-presenting cells inhibit T-cell alloproliferation through ILT-2/ILT-4/FasL-mediated pathways. Hum Immunol. 2007;68:233-9 pubmed..Evidence to support such role in vivo was provided by the capacity of purified HLA-G5 from the plasma of the transplanted patient to suppress T-cell alloresponses. ..
- Wislez M, Antoine M, Rabbe N, Gounant V, Poulot V, Lavole A, et al. Neutrophils promote aerogenous spread of lung adenocarcinoma with bronchioloalveolar carcinoma features. Clin Cancer Res. 2007;13:3518-27 pubmed..034, univariate Cox analysis). Tumor shedding is induced by neutrophils. It is a significant factor of shorter survival and may be an important event in adenocarcinoma progression. ..
- Siaussat D, Bozzolan F, Porcheron P, Debernard S. The 20-hydroxyecdysone-induced signalling pathway in G2/M arrest of Plodia interpunctella imaginal wing cells. Insect Biochem Mol Biol. 2008;38:529-39 pubmed publisher..Using this functional approach, we revealed the participation of EcR, USP and HR3 in a 20E signalling pathway that controls the proliferation of imaginal cells by regulating the expression of B cyclin. ..
- Dulphy N, Haas P, Busson M, Belhadj S, Peffault De Latour R, Robin M, et al. An unusual CD56(bright) CD16(low) NK cell subset dominates the early posttransplant period following HLA-matched hematopoietic stem cell transplantation. J Immunol. 2008;181:2227-37 pubmed..Altogether, CD56(bright) NK cells postallogeneic HSCT exhibit peculiar phenotypic and functional properties. Functional interactions between this subset and T cells may be important in shaping the immune response after HSCT. ..
- Petit Bertron A, Machavoine F, Defresne M, Gillard M, Chatelain P, Mistry P, et al. H4 histamine receptors mediate cell cycle arrest in growth factor-induced murine and human hematopoietic progenitor cells. PLoS ONE. 2009;4:e6504 pubmed publisher..This first evidence for functional H4R expression in hematopoietic progenitors opens new therapeutic perspectives for alleviating hematotoxic side effects of antineoplastic drugs. ..
- Ait Oufella H, Herbin O, Bouaziz J, Binder C, Uyttenhove C, Laurans L, et al. B cell depletion reduces the development of atherosclerosis in mice. J Exp Med. 2010;207:1579-87 pubmed publisher..These results challenge the current paradigm that B cell activation plays an overall protective role in atherogenesis and identify new antiatherogenic strategies based on B cell modulation. ..
- Maire C, Wegener A, Kerninon C, Nait Oumesmar B. Gain-of-function of Olig transcription factors enhances oligodendrogenesis and myelination. Stem Cells. 2010;28:1611-22 pubmed publisher..Altogether, our data indicate that Olig2 is a potential therapeutic target to enhance myelination and remyelination in the CNS. ..
- Hamdi H, Planat Bénard V, Bel A, Puymirat E, Geha R, Pidial L, et al. Epicardial adipose stem cell sheets results in greater post-infarction survival than intramyocardial injections. Cardiovasc Res. 2011;91:483-91 pubmed publisher..The better preservation of LV geometry afforded by ADSC sheets is associated with increased survival and engraftment, which supports the concept of an epicardial delivery of cell-seeded biomaterials. ..
- Francois Newton V, Livingstone M, Payelle Brogard B, Uze G, Pellegrini S. USP18 establishes the transcriptional and anti-proliferative interferon ?/? differential. Biochem J. 2012;446:509-16 pubmed publisher..This represents a novel type of signalling regulation that diversifies the biological potential of IFNs ? and ?. ..
- Filhoulaud G, Guilmeau S, Dentin R, Girard J, Postic C. Novel insights into ChREBP regulation and function. Trends Endocrinol Metab. 2013;24:257-68 pubmed publisher..Thus, much remains to be elucidated. Here, we summarize our current understanding of the regulation and function of this fascinating transcription factor. ..
- Combadiere B, Vogt A, Mahe B, Costagliola D, Hadam S, Bonduelle O, et al. Preferential amplification of CD8 effector-T cells after transcutaneous application of an inactivated influenza vaccine: a randomized phase I trial. PLoS ONE. 2010;5:e10818 pubmed publisher..Our work opens up a key area for the development of preventive and therapeutic vaccines for diseases in which CD8 cells play a crucial role. Clinicaltrials.gov NCT00261001. ..
- Smadja D, d Audigier C, Weiswald L, Badoual C, Dangles Marie V, Mauge L, et al. The Wnt antagonist Dickkopf-1 increases endothelial progenitor cell angiogenic potential. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 2010;30:2544-52 pubmed publisher..To determine the role of Wnt antagonist Dickkopf (DKK) 1 in human endothelial colony-forming cells (ECFCs) in view of the emerging importance of Wnt pathways in vascular biology...
- Rudic M, Milković L, Zarkovic K, Borovic Sunjic S, Sterkers O, Waeg G, et al. The effects of angiotensin II and the oxidative stress mediator 4-hydroxynonenal on human osteoblast-like cell growth: possible relevance to otosclerosis. Free Radic Biol Med. 2013;57:22-8 pubmed publisher..1 and 0.5 nM) reduced necrosis. These results indicate that HNE and Ang II might act mutually dependently in the regulation of bone cell growth and in the pathophysiology of otosclerosis. ..
- Belmont L, Rabbe N, Antoine M, Cathelin D, Guignabert C, Kurie J, et al. Expression of TLR9 in tumor-infiltrating mononuclear cells enhances angiogenesis and is associated with a worse survival in lung cancer. Int J Cancer. 2014;134:765-77 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that TLR9 expression in mononuclear cells was associated with an angiogenic phenotype and promoted lung cancer progression. These findings may aid clinical development of TLR9 ligands to treat cancers. ..
- Bleau A, Planque N, Lazar N, Zambelli D, Ori A, Quan T, et al. Antiproliferative activity of CCN3: involvement of the C-terminal module and post-translational regulation. J Cell Biochem. 2007;101:1475-91 pubmed..The use of several clones expressing various portions of CCN3 established that the CT module of CCN3 is sufficient to induce cell growth inhibition. ..
- Bensoussan Trigano V, Lallemand Y, Saint Cloment C, Robert B. Msx1 and Msx2 in limb mesenchyme modulate digit number and identity. Dev Dyn. 2011;240:1190-202 pubmed publisher..With this strategy, we demonstrate that mesenchymal expression of Msx1 and Msx2 is required for proper Shh and Bmp4 signaling to specify digit number and identity...
- Leconte M, Nicco C, Ngo C, Chereau C, Chouzenoux S, Marut W, et al. The mTOR/AKT inhibitor temsirolimus prevents deep infiltrating endometriosis in mice. Am J Pathol. 2011;179:880-9 pubmed publisher..mTOR/AKT inhibition by temsirolimus decreased endometriotic cell proliferation both in vitro and in vivo in a mouse model of DIE. Blocking the mTOR/AKT pathway offers new prospects for the treatment of DIE. ..