Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on cell movement in Paris, Île de France, France
Locale: Paris, Île de France, France
Topic: cell movement
Publications214 found, 100 shown here
- Le Verche V, Kaindl A, Verney C, Csaba Z, Peineau S, Olivier P, et al. The somatostatin 2A receptor is enriched in migrating neurons during rat and human brain development and stimulates migration and axonal outgrowth. PLoS ONE. 2009;4:e5509 pubmed publisher..Together, theses results strongly suggest that the somatostatin sst2A receptor participates in the development and maturation of specific neuronal populations during rat and human brain ontogenesis. ..
- Liang H, Baudouin C, Dupas B, Brignole Baudouin F. Live conjunctiva-associated lymphoid tissue analysis in rabbit under inflammatory stimuli using in vivo confocal microscopy. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2010;51:1008-15 pubmed publisher..The authors investigated in rabbit eyes the cell reactions occurring in the organized CALT during conjunctival inflammation models...
- Guy Grand D, Pardigon N, Darche S, Lantz O, Kourilsky P, Vassalli P. Contribution of double-negative thymic precursors to CD8alpha alpha (+) intraepithelial lymphocytes of the gut in mice bearing TCR transgenes. Eur J Immunol. 2001;31:2593-602 pubmed..At which stage of differentiation such precursors might leave the thymus of normal adult mice remains to be explored. ..
- Celerier J, Cruz A, Lamandé N, Gasc J, Corvol P. Angiotensinogen and its cleaved derivatives inhibit angiogenesis. Hypertension. 2002;39:224-8 pubmed..Our data demonstrated that these compounds exerted a clear and equipotent antiangiogenic effect, thus attributing a novel function to angiotensinogen and des(angiotensin I)angiotensinogen, for which no function was previously known. ..
- Bielle F, Griveau A, Narboux Nême N, Vigneau S, Sigrist M, Arber S, et al. Multiple origins of Cajal-Retzius cells at the borders of the developing pallium. Nat Neurosci. 2005;8:1002-12 pubmed..Our data also strongly suggest that distinct Cajal-Retzius subtypes exist and that their presence in different territories of the developing cortex might contribute to region-specific properties. ..
- Tuloup Minguez V, Greffard A, Codogno P, Botti J. Regulation of autophagy by extracellular matrix glycoproteins in HeLa cells. Autophagy. 2011;7:27-39 pubmed..Moreover, cells plated on collagen IV were less dependent on autophagy to survive in the absence of nutrients. We conclude that extracellular matrix components can modulate macroautophagy and mitigate its role in cell survival. ..
- Buchet D, Garcia C, Deboux C, Nait Oumesmar B, Baron van Evercooren A. Human neural progenitors from different foetal forebrain regions remyelinate the adult mouse spinal cord. Brain. 2011;134:1168-83 pubmed publisher..Thus, our study brings novel insights into the biology of early human foetal neural progenitor cells and offers new support for the development of cellular therapeutics for myelin disorders. ..
- Saulnier N, Guihard S, Holy X, Decembre E, Jurdic P, Clay D, et al. ERK1 regulates the hematopoietic stem cell niches. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e30788 pubmed publisher..This study reinforces the hypothesis of an active cross-talk between HSCs, their progeny and bone cells in the maintenance of the homeostasis of these compartments. ..
- Selbonne S, Azibani F, Iatmanen S, Boulaftali Y, Richard B, Jandrot Perrus M, et al. In vitro and in vivo antiangiogenic properties of the serpin protease nexin-1. Mol Cell Biol. 2012;32:1496-505 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our results demonstrate that PN-1 has direct antiangiogenic properties and is a yet-unrecognized player in the angiogenic balance. ..
- Monzo P, Chong Y, Guetta Terrier C, Krishnasamy A, Sathe S, Yim E, et al. Mechanical confinement triggers glioma linear migration dependent on formin FHOD3. Mol Biol Cell. 2016;27:1246-61 pubmed publisher..We propose that glioma migration under confinement on laminin relies on formins, including FHOD3, but not Arp2/3 and that the low level of adhesion allows rapid antiparallel migration. ..
- Obino D, Diaz J, Saez J, Ibañez Vega J, Sáez P, Alamo M, et al. Vamp-7-dependent secretion at the immune synapse regulates antigen extraction and presentation in B-lymphocytes. Mol Biol Cell. 2017;28:890-897 pubmed publisher..Thus our results reveal that B-cells rely on the SNARE protein Vamp-7 to promote the local exocytosis of lysosomes at the immune synapse, which is required for efficient Ag extraction and presentation. ..
- Kossmann C, Annereau M, Thomas Schoemann A, Nicco Overney C, Chereau C, Batteux F, et al. ADAM9 expression promotes an aggressive lung adenocarcinoma phenotype. Tumour Biol. 2017;39:1010428317716077 pubmed publisher..These results emphasize the critical influence of ADAM9 on lung cancer progression and aggressiveness. ADAM9 should at least be a marker of cancer aggressiveness and a potential therapeutic target for cancer treatment. ..
- Bertin P, Terao E, Lee E, Lejeune P, Colson C, Danchin A, et al. The H-NS protein is involved in the biogenesis of flagella in Escherichia coli. J Bacteriol. 1994;176:5537-40 pubmed..These results suggest that the H-NS protein acts as a positive regulator of genes involved in the biogenesis of flagella by a mechanism independent of the cAMP-CAP pathway. ..
- Verney C, El Amraoui A, Zecevic N. Comigration of tyrosine hydroxylase- and gonadotropin-releasing hormone-immunoreactive neurons in the nasal area of human embryos. Brain Res Dev Brain Res. 1996;97:251-9 pubmed..At later stages, very few TH-IR neurons are detected in the anterior forebrain suggesting a transient expression of TH immunoreactivity within these neuronal populations. ..
- Decker L, Durbec P, Rougon G, Baron van Evercooren A. Loss of polysialic residues accelerates CNS neural precursor differentiation in pathological conditions. Mol Cell Neurosci. 2002;19:225-38 pubmed
- Abal M, Piel M, Bouckson Castaing V, Mogensen M, Sibarita J, Bornens M. Microtubule release from the centrosome in migrating cells. J Cell Biol. 2002;159:731-7 pubmed..We thus propose that the balance between MT minus-end capture and release from the centrosome is critical for efficient cell migration. ..
- Darmoul D, Gratio V, Devaud H, Lehy T, Laburthe M. Aberrant expression and activation of the thrombin receptor protease-activated receptor-1 induces cell proliferation and motility in human colon cancer cells. Am J Pathol. 2003;162:1503-13 pubmed..Thrombin should now be considered as a growth factor for human colon cancer. ..
- Waharte F, Brown C, Coscoy S, Coudrier E, Amblard F. A two-photon FRAP analysis of the cytoskeleton dynamics in the microvilli of intestinal cells. Biophys J. 2005;88:1467-78 pubmed..Furthermore, we show for the first time, in vivo, that the dynamics of Myo1a in microvilli reflect its motor activity. ..
- Kubis N, Levy B. Understanding angiogenesis: a clue for understanding vascular malformations. J Neuroradiol. 2004;31:365-8 pubmed..The balance between pro- and antiangiogenic factors regulates angiogenesis. Ongoing studies dissecting angiogenesis mechanisms offer a new perspective to our understanding of vascular malformations. ..
- Balabanian K, Lagane B, Infantino S, Chow K, Harriague J, Moepps B, et al. The chemokine SDF-1/CXCL12 binds to and signals through the orphan receptor RDC1 in T lymphocytes. J Biol Chem. 2005;280:35760-6 pubmed..In CXCR4-negative cells expressing RDC1, CXCL12 promotes internalization of the receptor and chemotactic signals through RDC1. Collectively, our data indicate that RDC1, which we propose to rename as CXCR7, is a receptor for CXCL12. ..
- Belnoue E, Potter S, Rosa D, Mauduit M, Grüner A, Kayibanda M, et al. Control of pathogenic CD8+ T cell migration to the brain by IFN-gamma during experimental cerebral malaria. Parasite Immunol. 2008;30:544-53 pubmed publisher..This shows that IFN-gamma controls trafficking of pathogenic T cells in the brain, thus providing an explanation for the organ-specific pathology induced by PbA infection. ..
- Molla Herman A, Ghossoub R, Blisnick T, Meunier A, Serres C, Silbermann F, et al. The ciliary pocket: an endocytic membrane domain at the base of primary and motile cilia. J Cell Sci. 2010;123:1785-95 pubmed publisher..Our data therefore highlight the conserved role of membrane trafficking in the vicinity of cilia. ..
- Maire C, Wegener A, Kerninon C, Nait Oumesmar B. Gain-of-function of Olig transcription factors enhances oligodendrogenesis and myelination. Stem Cells. 2010;28:1611-22 pubmed publisher..Altogether, our data indicate that Olig2 is a potential therapeutic target to enhance myelination and remyelination in the CNS. ..
- Vincensini L, Blisnick T, Bastin P. 1001 model organisms to study cilia and flagella. Biol Cell. 2011;103:109-30 pubmed publisher..For example, the function of genes involved in primary ciliary dyskinesia (due to defects in ciliary motility) can be efficiently assessed in trypanosomes. ..
- Letavernier B, Zafrani L, Nassar D, Perez J, Levi C, Bellocq A, et al. Calpains contribute to vascular repair in rapidly progressive form of glomerulonephritis: potential role of their externalization. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 2012;32:335-42 pubmed publisher..Thus, manipulation of calpain externalization may have therapeutic implications to control angiogenesis. ..
- Bindea G, Mlecnik B, Tosolini M, Kirilovsky A, Waldner M, Obenauf A, et al. Spatiotemporal dynamics of intratumoral immune cells reveal the immune landscape in human cancer. Immunity. 2013;39:782-95 pubmed publisher..This integrative study reveals the immune landscape in human colorectal cancer and the major hallmarks of the microenvironment associated with tumor progression and recurrence. ..
- Mathivet T, Mazot P, Vigny M. In contrast to agonist monoclonal antibodies, both C-terminal truncated form and full length form of Pleiotrophin failed to activate vertebrate ALK (anaplastic lymphoma kinase)?. Cell Signal. 2007;19:2434-43 pubmed..15 and Pleiotrophin.18 failed to activate ALK in neuroblastoma and glioblastoma cells expressing this receptor. Thus, for our point of view, ALK is still an orphan receptor in vertebrates. ..
- Reffay M, Petitjean L, Coscoy S, Grasland Mongrain E, Amblard F, Buguin A, et al. Orientation and polarity in collectively migrating cell structures: statics and dynamics. Biophys J. 2011;100:2566-75 pubmed publisher..These results highlight the complex interplay between the collective orientation within the fingers and the mechanical action of the leader. ..
- Geissmann F, Revy P, Regnault A, Lepelletier Y, Dy M, Brousse N, et al. TGF-beta 1 prevents the noncognate maturation of human dendritic Langerhans cells. J Immunol. 1999;162:4567-75 pubmed..We conclude that TGF-beta 1 appears to be responsible for both the acquisition of LC phenotype, cytokine production pattern, and prevention of noncognate maturation. ..
- Seveau S, Keller H, Maxfield F, Piller F, Halbwachs Mecarelli L. Neutrophil polarity and locomotion are associated with surface redistribution of leukosialin (CD43), an antiadhesive membrane molecule. Blood. 2000;95:2462-70 pubmed..These results shed new light on the role of CD43 membrane redistribution, which appears to be directly related to neutrophil polarity and locomotion. (Blood. 2000;95:2462-2470) ..
- Salez L, Balloy V, van Rooijen N, Lebastard M, Touqui L, McCormack F, et al. Surfactant protein A suppresses lipopolysaccharide-induced IL-10 production by murine macrophages. J Immunol. 2001;166:6376-82 pubmed..Moreover, this study highlights for the first time the inhibitory role of surfactant protein A in the anti-inflammatory activity of macrophages through inhibition of IL-10 production. ..
- Kerjan G, Dolan J, Haumaitre C, Schneider Maunoury S, Fujisawa H, Mitchell K, et al. The transmembrane semaphorin Sema6A controls cerebellar granule cell migration. Nat Neurosci. 2005;8:1516-24 pubmed..Finally, the analysis of mouse chimeras suggests that this function of Sema6A is primarily non-cell-autonomous. ..
- Keophiphath M, Achard V, Henegar C, Rouault C, Clement K, Lacasa D. Macrophage-secreted factors promote a profibrotic phenotype in human preadipocytes. Mol Endocrinol. 2009;23:11-24 pubmed publisher..This phenomenon might play a role in facilitating the constitution of quiescent preadipocyte pools and eventually in the maintenance and aggravation of increased fat mass in obesity. ..
- Bernard A, Gao Li J, Franco C, Bouceba T, Huet A, Li Z. Laminin receptor involvement in the anti-angiogenic activity of pigment epithelium-derived factor. J Biol Chem. 2009;284:10480-90 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that LR is a real PEDF receptor that mediates PEDF angiogenesis inhibition. ..
- Segura E, Villadangos J. Antigen presentation by dendritic cells in vivo. Curr Opin Immunol. 2009;21:105-10 pubmed publisher..Understanding the contribution of each DC subset to a physiological immune response is particularly relevant for rational vaccine design. ..
- Chedotal A, Rijli F. Transcriptional regulation of tangential neuronal migration in the developing forebrain. Curr Opin Neurobiol. 2009;19:139-45 pubmed publisher..This molecular mechanism also seems to apply to tangentially migrating neurons in other parts of the brain. ..
- Blanquart C, Karouri S, Issad T. Protein tyrosine phosphatase-1B and T-cell protein tyrosine phosphatase regulate IGF-2-induced MCF-7 cell migration. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2010;392:83-8 pubmed publisher..This novel finding reinforces the potential role of these PTPases as therapeutic targets for treatment of breast cancer. ..
- Paradis V, Dargere D, Bieche Y, Asselah T, Marcellin P, Vidaud M, et al. SCG10 expression on activation of hepatic stellate cells promotes cell motility through interference with microtubules. Am J Pathol. 2010;177:1791-7 pubmed publisher..SCG10 may represent a potential molecular target for anti-fibrosis therapies. ..
- Titomanlio L, Bouslama M, Le Verche V, Dalous J, Kaindl A, Tsenkina Y, et al. Implanted neurosphere-derived precursors promote recovery after neonatal excitotoxic brain injury. Stem Cells Dev. 2011;20:865-79 pubmed publisher..Although further studies are warranted, cell therapy could be a future therapeutic strategy for neonates with acute excitotoxic brain injury. ..
- Etienne Manneville S. Control of polarized cell morphology and motility by adherens junctions. Semin Cell Dev Biol. 2011;22:850-7 pubmed publisher..I review here the molecular mechanisms allowing control of polarized cell morphology and motility by AJs. ..
- Pelletier L, Rebouissou S, Vignjevic D, Bioulac Sage P, Zucman Rossi J. HNF1? inhibition triggers epithelial-mesenchymal transition in human liver cancer cell lines. BMC Cancer. 2011;11:427 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that HNF1? is not only important for hepatocyte differentiation, but has also a role in the maintenance of epithelial phenotype in hepatocytes. ..
- Borrego Pinto J, Jegou T, Osorio D, Aurade F, Gorjanacz M, Koch B, et al. Samp1 is a component of TAN lines and is required for nuclear movement. J Cell Sci. 2012;125:1099-105 pubmed publisher..These results support a role for Samp1 in the association between the LINC complex and lamins during nuclear movement. ..
- Bégué E, Jean Louis F, Bagot M, Jauliac S, Cayuela J, Laroche L, et al. Inducible expression and pathophysiologic functions of T-plastin in cutaneous T-cell lymphoma. Blood. 2012;120:143-54 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, T-plastin is a marker restricted to malignant lymphocytes from SS patients and plays a role for cell survival and migration. This opens new strategies for the treatment of SS advanced stages. ..
- Castro Castro A, Janke C, Montagnac G, Paul Gilloteaux P, Chavrier P. ATAT1/MEC-17 acetyltransferase and HDAC6 deacetylase control a balance of acetylation of alpha-tubulin and cortactin and regulate MT1-MMP trafficking and breast tumor cell invasion. Eur J Cell Biol. 2012;91:950-60 pubmed publisher..All together, our data indicate that a balance of acetylation and deaceylation by ATAT1/HDAC6 enzymes with opposite activities regulates the migratory and invasive capacities of breast tumor cells. ..
- Bachy M, Sherifi I, Zadegan F, Petite H, Vialle R, Hannouche D. Allograft integration in a rabbit transgenic model for anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction. Orthop Traumatol Surg Res. 2016;102:189-95 pubmed publisher..We believe that both cell-based therapies and cell homing therapies are beneficial in ligament tissue engineering. Level V (animal study). ..
- Levin C, Bonduelle O, Nuttens C, Primard C, Verrier B, Boissonnas A, et al. Critical Role for Skin-Derived Migratory DCs and Langerhans Cells in TFH and GC Responses after Intradermal Immunization. J Invest Dermatol. 2017;137:1905-1913 pubmed publisher..Identifying the relative contributions of tissue and lymphoid organ dendritic cell subsets in generating humoral immune responses is of great importance for the development of tailored vaccines. ..
- Musette P, Bureau J, Gachelin G, Kourilsky P, Brahic M. T lymphocyte repertoire in Theiler's virus encephalomyelitis: the nonspecific infiltration of the central nervous system of infected SJL/J mice is associated with a selective local T cell expansion. Eur J Immunol. 1995;25:1589-93 pubmed..These results provide the first description of the repertoire of the T cells which infiltrate the central nervous system during the course of this disease. ..
- Soriano E, Dumesnil N, Auladell C, Cohen Tannoudji M, Sotelo C. Molecular heterogeneity of progenitors and radial migration in the developing cerebral cortex revealed by transgene expression. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1995;92:11676-80 pubmed..Furthermore, the data show that neurons committed to the expression of the transgene migrate along very narrow, radial stripes. ..
- Valles A, Boyer B, Tarone G, Thiery J. Alpha 2 beta 1 integrin is required for the collagen and FGF-1 induced cell dispersion in a rat bladder carcinoma cell line. Cell Adhes Commun. 1996;4:187-99 pubmed..They also indicate that a functional alpha 2 integrin is essential for the motile behavior of NBT-II cells during the FGF-1 induced EMT. ..
- Lepault F, Gagnerault M. Characterization of peripheral regulatory CD4+ T cells that prevent diabetes onset in nonobese diabetic mice. J Immunol. 2000;164:240-7 pubmed
- Murray K, Calaora V, Rottkamp C, Guicherit O, Dubois Dalcq M. Sonic hedgehog is a potent inducer of rat oligodendrocyte development from cortical precursors in vitro. Mol Cell Neurosci. 2002;19:320-32 pubmed..Shh selectively triggered mitosis of OP but not neuronal progenitors and enhanced growth of neonatal OP. Thus Shh in E15-17 embryonic neocortex can signal CP to adopt an oligodendrocyte fate and favors expansion of this lineage. ..
- Bellion A, Metin C. Early regionalisation of the neocortex and the medial ganglionic eminence. Brain Res Bull. 2005;66:402-9 pubmed..The neurogenesis of future cortical interneurons is seen to be highly active in a small area located in the rostral MGE, at mid dorso-ventral level. ..
- Frangie C, Zhang W, Perez J, Dubois Y, Haymann J, Baud L. Extracellular calpains increase tubular epithelial cell mobility. Implications for kidney repair after ischemia. J Biol Chem. 2006;281:26624-32 pubmed..These findings suggest that externalized calpains are critical for tubule repair process in acute renal failure. ..
- Cazes A, Galaup A, Chomel C, Bignon M, Bréchot N, Le Jan S, et al. Extracellular matrix-bound angiopoietin-like 4 inhibits endothelial cell adhesion, migration, and sprouting and alters actin cytoskeleton. Circ Res. 2006;99:1207-15 pubmed..Altogether, these findings show that hypoxic endothelial cells accumulate ANGPTL4 in the ECM, which in turn negatively regulates their angiogenic capacities through an autocrine pathway. ..
- Vignjevic D, Montagnac G. Reorganisation of the dendritic actin network during cancer cell migration and invasion. Semin Cancer Biol. 2008;18:12-22 pubmed..Here we discuss the possible switch mechanism for the two modes of actin organisation and the advantages of each in the perspective of cell migration and invasion during tumour metastasis. ..
- Thomas Vaslin V, Altes H, de Boer R, Klatzmann D. Comprehensive assessment and mathematical modeling of T cell population dynamics and homeostasis. J Immunol. 2008;180:2240-50 pubmed..Altogether, this work provides a quantitative population dynamical framework of thymocyte development, RTEs, and naive T cells. ..
- Peduto L, Dulauroy S, Lochner M, Späth G, Morales M, Cumano A, et al. Inflammation recapitulates the ontogeny of lymphoid stromal cells. J Immunol. 2009;182:5789-99 pubmed publisher..Our results show that LS cells are both programmed during ontogeny and reinduced during inflammation. ..
- Schoumacher M, Goldman R, Louvard D, Vignjevic D. Actin, microtubules, and vimentin intermediate filaments cooperate for elongation of invadopodia. J Cell Biol. 2010;189:541-56 pubmed publisher..These findings provide a link between the epithelial to mesenchymal transition and BM transmigration...
- Salmon H, Franciszkiewicz K, Damotte D, Dieu Nosjean M, Validire P, Trautmann A, et al. Matrix architecture defines the preferential localization and migration of T cells into the stroma of human lung tumors. J Clin Invest. 2012;122:899-910 pubmed publisher..Understanding the mechanisms by which this collagen network is generated has the potential to aid in the development of new therapeutics. ..
- Guillerey C, Mouriès J, Polo G, Doyen N, Law H, Chan S, et al. Pivotal role of plasmacytoid dendritic cells in inflammation and NK-cell responses after TLR9 triggering in mice. Blood. 2012;120:90-9 pubmed publisher..This study, which is based on the development of a constitutively pDC-deficient mouse model, highlights the pivotal role played by pDCs in the induction of innate immune responses and inflammation after TLR9 triggering. ..
- Escot S, Blavet C, Härtle S, Duband J, Fournier Thibault C. Misregulation of SDF1-CXCR4 signaling impairs early cardiac neural crest cell migration leading to conotruncal defects. Circ Res. 2013;113:505-16 pubmed publisher..These alterations of SDF1 signaling result in severe cardiovascular defects. These data identify Sdf1 and its receptor Cxcr4 as candidate genes responsible for cardiac congenital pathologies in human. ..
- Guy Grand D, Vassalli P, Eberl G, Pereira P, Burlen Defranoux O, Lemaitre F, et al. Origin, trafficking, and intraepithelial fate of gut-tropic T cells. J Exp Med. 2013;210:1839-54 pubmed publisher..These events occur continuously as part of the normal IEL dynamics. ..
- Montagnac G, Meas Yedid V, Irondelle M, Castro Castro A, Franco M, Shida T, et al. ?TAT1 catalyses microtubule acetylation at clathrin-coated pits. Nature. 2013;502:567-70 pubmed publisher..In migrating cells, this mechanism ensures the acetylation of microtubules oriented towards the leading edge, thus promoting directional cell locomotion and chemotaxis. ..
- Loulier K, Barry R, Mahou P, Le Franc Y, Supatto W, Matho K, et al. Multiplex cell and lineage tracking with combinatorial labels. Neuron. 2014;81:505-20 pubmed publisher..This method opens new avenues for clonal and functional analysis in varied experimental models and contexts. ..
- Bui L, Tomkiewicz C, Pierre S, Chevallier A, Barouki R, Coumoul X. Regulation of Aquaporin 3 Expression by the AhR Pathway Is Critical to Cell Migration. Toxicol Sci. 2016;149:158-66 pubmed publisher..Our work reveals, for the first time, a link between exposure to pollutant and the induction of an aquaporin which has been suspected to play a role during metastasis. ..
- Mazighi M, Pelle A, Gonzalez W, Mtairag E, Philippe M, Henin D, et al. IL-10 inhibits vascular smooth muscle cell activation in vitro and in vivo. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol. 2004;287:H866-71 pubmed..In conclusion, mIL-10 has a direct inhibitory effect on SMCs in vitro and in vivo. This effect is mediated in part by NF-kappaB inactivation and may participate in the overall protective effect of IL-10 on postangioplasty restenosis. ..
- Marchal Sommé J, Uzunhan Y, Marchand Adam S, Kambouchner M, Valeyre D, Crestani B, et al. Dendritic cells accumulate in human fibrotic interstitial lung disease. Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2007;176:1007-14 pubmed..Future strategies should consider DCs or chemokines as therapeutic targets in the treatment of pulmonary fibrosis. ..
- Kissa K, Murayama E, Zapata A, Cortés A, Perret E, Machu C, et al. Live imaging of emerging hematopoietic stem cells and early thymus colonization. Blood. 2008;111:1147-56 pubmed
- Berthou C, Marolleau J, Lafaurie C, Soulie A, Dal Cortivo L, Bourge J, et al. Granzyme B and perforin lytic proteins are expressed in CD34+ peripheral blood progenitor cells mobilized by chemotherapy and granulocyte colony-stimulating factor. Blood. 1995;86:3500-6 pubmed
- Nait Oumesmar B, Decker L, Lachapelle F, Avellana Adalid V, Bachelin C, Baron van Evercooren A. Progenitor cells of the adult mouse subventricular zone proliferate, migrate and differentiate into oligodendrocytes after demyelination. Eur J Neurosci. 1999;11:4357-66 pubmed..These data indicate that, in addition to the resident population of quiescent oligodendrocyte progenitors of the adult CNS, neural precursors from the adult SVZ constitute a source of oligodendrocytes for myelin repair. ..
- Buckingham M. Skeletal muscle formation in vertebrates. Curr Opin Genet Dev. 2001;11:440-8 pubmed
- Athman R, Louvard D, Robine S. Villin enhances hepatocyte growth factor-induced actin cytoskeleton remodeling in epithelial cells. Mol Biol Cell. 2003;14:4641-53 pubmed..Collectively, these data demonstrate that villin acts as a regulator of HGF-induced actin dynamics. ..
- Daoudi M, Lavergne E, Garin A, Tarantino N, Debre P, Pincet F, et al. Enhanced adhesive capacities of the naturally occurring Ile249-Met280 variant of the chemokine receptor CX3CR1. J Biol Chem. 2004;279:19649-57 pubmed..The extra adhesion of CX3CR1-IM may be related to immune defenses and to atherogenesis, both of which depend substantially on adhesive intercellular events. ..
- Dziembowska M, Tham T, Lau P, Vitry S, Lazarini F, Dubois Dalcq M. A role for CXCR4 signaling in survival and migration of neural and oligodendrocyte precursors. Glia. 2005;50:258-69 pubmed..We propose that CXCR4 signaling regulate survival and outward chemotactic migration of OP during embryonic and postnatal CNS development. ..
- Baloul L, Camelo S, Lafon M. Up-regulation of Fas ligand (FasL) in the central nervous system: a mechanism of immune evasion by rabies virus. J Neurovirol. 2004;10:372-82 pubmed..Thus, rabies virus seems to use an immunosubversive strategy that takes advantage of the immune privilege status of the CNS. ..
- Herve M, Buteau Lozano H, Mourah S, Calvo F, Perrot Applanat M. VEGF189 stimulates endothelial cells proliferation and migration in vitro and up-regulates the expression of Flk-1/KDR mRNA. Exp Cell Res. 2005;309:24-31 pubmed..In the Matrigel plug assay in vivo, both VEGF189 and 165 (100 ng/ml) increased the infiltration of endothelial cells. These data suggest that VEGF189 induced endothelial cell migration and proliferation under certain circumstances. ..
- Kaiser A, Donnadieu E, Abastado J, Trautmann A, Nardin A. CC chemokine ligand 19 secreted by mature dendritic cells increases naive T cell scanning behavior and their response to rare cognate antigen. J Immunol. 2005;175:2349-56 pubmed..We thus propose a new role for CCL19 in humans: by conditioning T cells into a motile DC-scanning state, this chemokine promotes Ag-independent responses and increases the probability of cognate MHC-peptide encounter. ..
- Diry M, Tomkiewicz C, Koehle C, Coumoul X, Bock K, Barouki R, et al. Activation of the dioxin/aryl hydrocarbon receptor (AhR) modulates cell plasticity through a JNK-dependent mechanism. Oncogene. 2006;25:5570-4 pubmed..This novel Ahr action on cell plasticity points to a role in cancer progression. ..
- Renault Mihara F, Beuvon F, Iturrioz X, Canton B, De Bouard S, Leonard N, et al. Phosphoprotein enriched in astrocytes-15 kDa expression inhibits astrocyte migration by a protein kinase C delta-dependent mechanism. Mol Biol Cell. 2006;17:5141-52 pubmed..Together, these data reveal a new function for PEA-15 in the inhibitory control of astrocyte motility through a PKC delta-dependent pathway involving the constitutive expression of a catalytic fragment of PKC delta. ..
- Ghibaudo M, Trichet L, Le Digabel J, Richert A, Hersen P, Ladoux B. Substrate topography induces a crossover from 2D to 3D behavior in fibroblast migration. Biophys J. 2009;97:357-68 pubmed publisher..Finally, the analysis of cell movements at the frontier between flat and micropillar substrates shows that cell transmigration through the micropillar substrates depends on the spacing between the pillars. ..
- Quesnel C, Nardelli L, Piednoir P, Leçon V, Marchal Somme J, Lasocki S, et al. Alveolar fibroblasts in acute lung injury: biological behaviour and clinical relevance. Eur Respir J. 2010;35:1312-21 pubmed publisher..001). We conclude that activated alveolar fibroblasts can be cultured either in ALI or ARDS and that their presence might reflect the initiation of the organising phase of ALI. ..
- Ramgolam K, Lauriol J, Lalou C, Lauden L, Michel L, de la Grange P, et al. Melanoma spheroids grown under neural crest cell conditions are highly plastic migratory/invasive tumor cells endowed with immunomodulator function. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e18784 pubmed publisher..Therefore, it could be constructive to investigate melanoma aggressiveness, relevant to patients and clinical transferability. ..
- Guerrot D, Kerroch M, Placier S, Vandermeersch S, Trivin C, Mael Ainin M, et al. Discoidin domain receptor 1 is a major mediator of inflammation and fibrosis in obstructive nephropathy. Am J Pathol. 2011;179:83-91 pubmed publisher..Inhibition of DDR1 expression or activity may represent a novel therapeutic target against the progression of renal diseases. ..