Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on pregnancy in Rennes, Brittany, France
Locale: Rennes, Brittany, France
- Chevrier C, Warembourg C, Gaudreau E, Monfort C, Le Blanc A, Guldner L, et al. Organochlorine pesticides, polychlorinated biphenyls, seafood consumption, and time-to-pregnancy. Epidemiology. 2013;24:251-60 pubmed publisher..Our findings were robust in sensitivity analyses, including analysis restricted to primiparous women. These results suggest that PCBs, p,p'-DDE, and other shellfish contaminants may impair human fertility. ..
- Cordier S, Garlantezec R, Labat L, Rouget F, Monfort C, Bonvallot N, et al. Exposure during pregnancy to glycol ethers and chlorinated solvents and the risk of congenital malformations. Epidemiology. 2012;23:806-12 pubmed publisher..Exposure to solvents during pregnancy has long been suspected of increasing the risk of congenital malformations, but the lack of prospective assessment of specific solvent exposures has prevented definitive conclusions...
- Robert Gangneux F, Murat J, Fricker Hidalgo H, Brenier Pinchart M, Gangneux J, Pelloux H. The placenta: a main role in congenital toxoplasmosis?. Trends Parasitol. 2011;27:530-6 pubmed publisher..Here we argue in favour of placental examination for both diagnostic and epidemiological purposes...
- Guivarc h Levêque A, Homer L, Arvis P, Broux P, Moy L, Priou G, et al. Programming in vitro fertilization retrievals during working days after a gonadotropin-releasing hormone antagonist protocol with estrogen pretreatment: does the length of exposure to estradiol impact on controlled ovarian hyperstimulation outcomes?. Fertil Steril. 2011;96:872-6 pubmed publisher..To verify whether a variable number of days beyond the menses of estrogen (E) pretreatment may impact on controlled ovarian hyperstimulation (COH) outcomes and birth rate using a GnRH antagonist protocol...
- Aubry F, Mattei M, Barque J, Galibert F. Chromosomal localization and expression pattern of the RNase L inhibitor gene. FEBS Lett. 1996;381:135-9 pubmed..The RLI gene was localized to locus 4q31 by in situ hybridization indicating that this gene and other enzymes of the 2-5A pathway are not organized in cluster in the human genome...
- Bendavid C, Dupé V, Rochard L, Gicquel I, Dubourg C, David V. Holoprosencephaly: An update on cytogenetic abnormalities. Am J Med Genet C Semin Med Genet. 2010;154C:86-92 pubmed publisher..The accumulation of recurrent genomic imbalances will lead to the further delineation of minimal critical HPE loci, which is the first step to the identification of new HPE genes...
- Cabaret A, Loget P, Loeuillet L, Odent S, Poulain P. Embryology of neural tube defects: information provided by associated malformations. Prenat Diagn. 2007;27:738-42 pubmed..To get information about embryologic mechanisms of neural tube defects (NTD), by studying the associated malformations...
- Riffaud L, Ferre J, Carsin Nicol B, Morandi X. Endoscopic third ventriculostomy for the treatment of obstructive hydrocephalus during pregnancy. Obstet Gynecol. 2006;108:801-4 pubmed
- Pasquier L, Dubourg C, Gonzales M, Lazaro L, David V, Odent S, et al. First occurrence of aprosencephaly/atelencephaly and holoprosencephaly in a family with a SIX3 gene mutation and phenotype/genotype correlation in our series of SIX3 mutations. J Med Genet. 2005;42:e4 pubmed
- Ilyin G, Serandour A, Pigeon C, Rialland M, Glaise D, Guguen Guillouzo C. A new subfamily of structurally related human F-box proteins. Gene. 2002;296:11-20 pubmed..Specifically, FBG2 mRNA was expressed in foetal liver, decreased after birth and re-accumulated in adult liver. Expression of FBG2 was strongly inhibited in hepatoma cells by okadaic acid. ..
- Chevrier C, Limon G, Monfort C, Rouget F, Garlantezec R, Petit C, et al. Urinary biomarkers of prenatal atrazine exposure and adverse birth outcomes in the PELAGIE birth cohort. Environ Health Perspect. 2011;119:1034-41 pubmed publisher..Evidence of associations with adverse birth outcomes raises particular concerns for countries where atrazine is still in use. ..
- Robert Gangneux F, Gangneux J, Vu N, Jaillard S, Guiguen C, Amiot L. High level of soluble HLA-G in amniotic fluid is correlated with congenital transmission of Toxoplasma gondii. Clin Immunol. 2011;138:129-34 pubmed publisher..05). These data suggest that sHLA-G could participate in immunomodulation necessary to avoid fetal loss due to Toxoplasma infection, but that over-expression could favor congenital transmission. ..
- Chevrier C, Bahuau M, Perret C, Iovannisci D, Nelva A, Herman C, et al. Genetic susceptibilities in the association between maternal exposure to tobacco smoke and the risk of nonsyndromic oral cleft. Am J Med Genet A. 2008;146A:2396-406 pubmed publisher..We did not confirm the maternal smoking-infant GSTT1 null interaction previously reported by other investigators. ..