Experts and Doctors on male in Rennes, Brittany, France
Locale: Rennes, Brittany, France
- Jebrak G, Burgel P, Caillaud D, Deslee G, Brinchault G, Chanez P, et al. [Changing patterns of medication prescription for COPD patients in France. Impact of long-acting muscarinic antagonists' availability]. Rev Mal Respir. 2017;34:535-543 pubmed publisher..The use of long-acting bronchodilators increased from 68 to 80 % between both periods. Vaccinations and rehabilitation remained insufficiently prescribed. LAMA had been added but did not appear to replace other drugs. ..
- Angoulvant F, Bellêttre X, Milcent K, Teglas J, Claudet I, Le Guen C, et al. Effect of Nebulized Hypertonic Saline Treatment in Emergency Departments on the Hospitalization Rate for Acute Bronchiolitis: A Randomized Clinical Trial. JAMA Pediatr. 2017;171:e171333 pubmed publisher..clinicaltrials.gov Identifier: NCT01777347. ..
- Rodon P, Hulin C, Pegourie B, Tiab M, Anglaret B, Benboubker L, et al. Phase II study of bendamustine, bortezomib and dexamethasone as second-line treatment for elderly patients with multiple myeloma: the Intergroupe Francophone du Myelome 2009-01 trial. Haematologica. 2015;100:e56-9 pubmed publisher
- Le Corvec M, Jezequel C, Monbet V, Fatih N, Charpentier F, Tariel H, et al. Mid-infrared spectroscopy of serum, a promising non-invasive method to assess prognosis in patients with ascites and cirrhosis. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0185997 pubmed publisher..Here we present the accuracy of a MIR-FEWS based predictive model for the prognosis of 6 months survival in patients with ascites and cirrhosis...
- Bergeron A, Chevret S, Granata A, Chevallier P, Vincent L, Huynh A, et al. Effect of Azithromycin on Airflow Decline-Free Survival After Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant: The ALLOZITHRO Randomized Clinical Trial. JAMA. 2017;318:557-566 pubmed publisher..The potential for harm related to relapse requires further investigation. clinicaltrials.gov Identifier: NCT01959100. ..
- Assi M, Kenawi M, Ropars M, Rebillard A. Interleukin-6, C/EBP-? and PPAR-? expression correlates with intramuscular liposarcoma growth in mice: The impact of voluntary physical activity levels. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2017;490:1026-1032 pubmed publisher..Circulating IL-6 could serve as an indicator for treatment follow-up and, perhaps, for infra-radiologic LS relapses. ..
- Bertheuil N, Cusumano C, Meal C, Harnoy Y, Watier E, Meunier B. Skin Perforator Flap Pedicled by Intercostal Muscle for Repair of a Tracheobronchoesophageal Fistula. Ann Thorac Surg. 2017;103:e571-e573 pubmed publisher..It is a valuable option that may be the optimal first-line treatment, especially in the context of neoadjuvant radiation therapy. Furthermore, this strategy affords new options for intrathoracic reconstruction. ..
- Le Berre L, Rousse J, Gourraud P, Imbert Marcille B, Salama A, Evanno G, et al. Decrease of blood anti-?1,3 Galactose Abs levels in multiple sclerosis (MS) and clinically isolated syndrome (CIS) patients. Clin Immunol. 2017;180:128-135 pubmed publisher..Since anti-Gal result from an immunization against ?1,3 Gal, lacking in humans but produced in the gut, our data suggest that CIS and MS patients have an altered microbiota or an altered response to this microbiotic epitope. ..
- Auffret V, Lefevre T, Van Belle E, Eltchaninoff H, Iung B, Koning R, et al. Temporal Trends in Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement in France: FRANCE 2 to FRANCE TAVI. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2017;70:42-55 pubmed publisher..Registry of Aortic Valve Bioprostheses Established by Catheter [FRANCE TAVI]; NCT01777828). ..
- Fedida J, Fressart V, Charron P, Surget E, Hery T, Richard P, et al. Contribution of exome sequencing for genetic diagnostic in arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy/dysplasia. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0181840 pubmed publisher..Coverage-depth analysis through next-generation sequencing appears accurate to detect large deletions at the same time than conventional putative mutations in desmosomal and cardiomyopathy-associated genes. ..
- Lopes R, Alings M, Connolly S, Beresh H, Granger C, Mazuecos J, et al. Rationale and design of the Apixaban for the Reduction of Thrombo-Embolism in Patients With Device-Detected Sub-Clinical Atrial Fibrillation (ARTESiA) trial. Am Heart J. 2017;189:137-145 pubmed publisher..ARTESiA will determine whether oral anticoagulation therapy with apixaban compared with aspirin reduces the risk of stroke or systemic embolism in patients with subclinical AF and additional risk factors. ..
- Cholley B, Caruba T, Grosjean S, Amour J, Ouattara A, Villacorta J, et al. Effect of Levosimendan on Low Cardiac Output Syndrome in Patients With Low Ejection Fraction Undergoing Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting With Cardiopulmonary Bypass: The LICORN Randomized Clinical Trial. JAMA. 2017;318:548-556 pubmed publisher..Low cardiac output syndrome after cardiac surgery is associated with high morbidity and mortality in patients with impaired left ventricular function...
- Davies M, Saiag P, Robert C, Grob J, Flaherty K, Arance A, et al. Dabrafenib plus trametinib in patients with BRAFV600-mutant melanoma brain metastases (COMBI-MB): a multicentre, multicohort, open-label, phase 2 trial. Lancet Oncol. 2017;18:863-873 pubmed publisher..These results provide evidence of clinical benefit with dabrafenib plus trametinib and support the need for additional research to further improve outcomes in patients with melanoma brain metastases. Novartis. ..
- Dufies M, Giuliano S, Viotti J, Borchiellini D, Cooley L, Ambrosetti D, et al. CXCL7 is a predictive marker of sunitinib efficacy in clear cell renal cell carcinomas. Br J Cancer. 2017;117:947-953 pubmed publisher..These results were confirmed in a retrospective validation cohort. The levels of CXCL7 did not influence PFS of the bevacizumab-treated patients. CXCL7 may be considered as a predictive marker of sunitinib efficacy for ccRCC patients. ..
- Bibault J, Dussart S, Pommier P, Morelle M, Huguet M, Boisselier P, et al. Clinical Outcomes of Several IMRT Techniques for Patients With Head and Neck Cancer: A Propensity Score-Weighted Analysis. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2017;99:929-937 pubmed publisher..No significant difference was shown in progression-free and overall survival. These results should be explored in a randomized trial. ..
- Ducassou S, Leverger G, Fernandes H, Chambost H, Bertrand Y, Armari Alla C, et al. Benefits of rituximab as a second-line treatment for autoimmune haemolytic anaemia in children: a prospective French cohort study. Br J Haematol. 2017;177:751-758 pubmed publisher..All subgroups of patients drew benefit. Our long-term results indicate the baseline to be challenged by new treatment approaches. ..
- Gnep K, Lizée T, Campillo Gimenez B, Delpon G, Droupy S, Perrier L, et al. [Toxicity and quality of life comparison of iodine 125 brachytherapy and stereotactic radiotherapy for prostate cancers]. Cancer Radiother. 2017;21:478-490 pubmed publisher..The absence of randomized trial comparing SBRT with brachytherapy for prostate cancers does not allow to conclude on the superiority of one technique over another, thus justifying a phase III medicoeconomic evaluation. ..
- Laugeray A, Herzine A, Perche O, Richard O, Montécot Dubourg C, Menuet A, et al. In utero and lactational exposure to low-doses of the pyrethroid insecticide cypermethrin leads to neurodevelopmental defects in male mice-An ethological and transcriptomic study. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0184475 pubmed publisher
- Lasolle H, Cortet C, Castinetti F, Cloix L, Caron P, Delemer B, et al. Temozolomide treatment can improve overall survival in aggressive pituitary tumors and pituitary carcinomas. Eur J Endocrinol. 2017;176:769-777 pubmed publisher..Patients in our series showed a 51.2% response rate to TMZ, with an improved survival among responders despite frequent relapses. Our study highlights the high variability and lack of standardization of treatment protocols. ..
- Le Cann F, Delehouze C, Leverrier Penna S, Filliol A, Comte A, Delalande O, et al. Sibiriline, a new small chemical inhibitor of receptor-interacting protein kinase 1, prevents immune-dependent hepatitis. FEBS J. 2017;284:3050-3068 pubmed publisher..Finally, Sib protects mice from concanavalin A-induced hepatitis. These results reveal the small-molecule Sib as a new RIPK1 inhibitor potentially of interest for the treatment of immune-dependent hepatitis...