Experts and Doctors on algorithms in Rennes, Brittany, France
Locale: Rennes, Brittany, France
- Treguier C, Chapuis M, Branger B, Bruneau B, Grellier A, Chouklati K, et al. Pubo-femoral distance: an easy sonographic screening test to avoid late diagnosis of developmental dysplasia of the hip. Eur Radiol. 2013;23:836-44 pubmed publisher..To propose an easy and reproducible sonographic screening test able to avoid late presentation of developmental dysplasia of the hip (DDH)...
- Le Corvec M, Jezequel C, Monbet V, Fatih N, Charpentier F, Tariel H, et al. Mid-infrared spectroscopy of serum, a promising non-invasive method to assess prognosis in patients with ascites and cirrhosis. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0185997 pubmed publisher..Here we present the accuracy of a MIR-FEWS based predictive model for the prognosis of 6 months survival in patients with ascites and cirrhosis...
- Sczyrba A, Hofmann P, Belmann P, Koslicki D, Janssen S, Dröge J, et al. Critical Assessment of Metagenome Interpretation-a benchmark of metagenomics software. Nat Methods. 2017;14:1063-1071 pubmed publisher..The CAMI results highlight current challenges but also provide a roadmap for software selection to answer specific research questions...
- Fonteneau L, Le Meur N, Cohen Akenine A, Pessel C, Brouard C, Delon F, et al. [The use of administrative health databases in infectious disease epidemiology and public health]. Rev Epidemiol Sante Publique. 2017;65 Suppl 4:S174-S182 pubmed publisher..However, incoming users need to be assisted. Thus, the workgroup will contribute to a reasonable use of AHD and support future developments. ..
- Bartolomei F, Lagarde S, Wendling F, McGonigal A, Jirsa V, Guye M, et al. Defining epileptogenic networks: Contribution of SEEG and signal analysis. Epilepsia. 2017;58:1131-1147 pubmed publisher..The epileptogenic network concept is a key factor in identifying the anatomic distribution of the epileptogenic process, which is particularly important in the context of epilepsy surgery. ..
- Roussel P, Pujol Rey A, Arzur C. [Methologic contribution to blood transfusion materials surveillance]. Transfus Clin Biol. 2001;8:359-73 pubmed..This is done in a chronological order with successively description of the incident, the assessment of the impact, the management of the associated risk, the periodical review of incidents and management of matters in dispute. ..
- Peterlongo P, Chikhi R. Mapsembler, targeted and micro assembly of large NGS datasets on a desktop computer. BMC Bioinformatics. 2012;13:48 pubmed publisher..As indexing is localized, the memory footprint of Mapsembler is negligible. Mapsembler is released under the CeCILL license and can be freely downloaded from http://alcovna.genouest.org/mapsembler/. ..
- Derrien T, Estellé J, Marco Sola S, Knowles D, Raineri E, Guigo R, et al. Fast computation and applications of genome mappability. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e30377 pubmed publisher..The GEM mappability program belongs to the GEM (GEnome Multitool) suite of programs, which can be freely downloaded for any use from its website (http://gemlibrary.sourceforge.net). ..
- Raoult H, Petr J, Bannier E, Stamm A, Gauvrit J, Barillot C, et al. Arterial spin labeling for motor activation mapping at 3T with a 32-channel coil: reproducibility and spatial accuracy in comparison with BOLD fMRI. Neuroimage. 2011;58:157-67 pubmed publisher..8%) than BOLD fMRI while maintaining high sensitivity (90.7%). The high intra-individual reproducibility and spatial accuracy of fASL revealed in the present study will subsequently be applied to pathological subjects. ..
- Blum Y, Le Mignon G, Lagarrigue S, Causeur D. A factor model to analyze heterogeneity in gene expression. BMC Bioinformatics. 2010;11:368 pubmed publisher..As biological information and technological biases are identified in what was before simply considered as statistical noise, analyzing heterogeneity in gene expression yields a new point of view on transcriptomic data. ..
- Guziolowski C, Bourde A, Moreews F, Siegel A. BioQuali Cytoscape plugin: analysing the global consistency of regulatory networks. BMC Genomics. 2009;10:244 pubmed publisher..As a main feature, the plugin guides further investigation regarding a system by highlighting regions in the network that are not accurately described and merit specific study. ..
- Veber P, Guziolowski C, Le Borgne M, Radulescu O, Siegel A. Inferring the role of transcription factors in regulatory networks. BMC Bioinformatics. 2008;9:228 pubmed publisher..This is a key practical asset compared to statistical methods for network reconstruction. We demonstrate that our approach is able to provide accurate predictions, even when the network is incomplete and the data is noisy. ..
- Sevin E, Barloy Hubler F. RASTA-Bacteria: a web-based tool for identifying toxin-antitoxin loci in prokaryotes. Genome Biol. 2007;8:R155 pubmed..The tool successfully confirmed all reported TA systems, and spotted new putative loci upon screening of sequenced genomes. RASTA-Bacteria is publicly available at http://genoweb.univ-rennes1.fr/duals/RASTA-Bacteria. ..