Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on molecular sequence data in Pessac, Aquitaine Limousin Poitou Charentes, France
Locale: Pessac, Aquitaine Limousin Poitou Charentes, France
Topic: molecular sequence data
- Mackereth C. Chemical shift assignments of a minimal Rna14p/Rna15p heterodimer from the yeast cleavage factor IA complex. Biomol NMR Assign. 2011;5:93-5 pubmed publisher..Further analysis of secondary chemical shifts reveals that both peptides are predominantly ?-helical within the complex. ..
- Laguerre M, Veenstra J. Ecdysone receptor homologs from mollusks, leeches and a polychaete worm. FEBS Lett. 2010;584:4458-62 pubmed publisher..Thus, ecdysone receptors are not limited to arthropods and nematodes...
- Haurie V, Durrieu Gaillard S, Dumay Odelot H, Da Silva D, Rey C, Prochazkova M, et al. Two isoforms of human RNA polymerase III with specific functions in cell growth and transformation. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2010;107:4176-81 pubmed publisher..These results identify a human Pol III isoform and isoform-specific functions in the regulation of cell growth and transformation. ..
- Watrin M, von Pelchrzim F, Dausse E, Schroeder R, Toulmé J. In vitro selection of RNA aptamers derived from a genomic human library against the TAR RNA element of HIV-1. Biochemistry. 2009;48:6278-84 pubmed publisher..The 5' ACCCAG loop of a1 constitutes a new motif of interaction with the TAR loop. ..
- Dumay Odelot H, Marck C, Durrieu Gaillard S, Lefebvre O, Jourdain S, Prochazkova M, et al. Identification, molecular cloning, and characterization of the sixth subunit of human transcription factor TFIIIC. J Biol Chem. 2007;282:17179-89 pubmed
- Nazabal A, Maddelein M, Bonneu M, Saupe S, Schmitter J. Probing the structure of the infectious amyloid form of the prion-forming domain of HET-s using high resolution hydrogen/deuterium exchange monitored by mass spectrometry. J Biol Chem. 2005;280:13220-8 pubmed..The HET-s-(218-289) fibrils are thus likely to be organized as a succession of beta-sheet segments interrupted by short turns or short loops. ..
- Thiebaud P, Rescan P, Barillot W, Ralliere C, Theze N. Developmental program expression of myosin alkali light chain and skeletal actin genes in the rainbow trout Oncorhynchus mykiss. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2001;1519:139-42 pubmed..Whole-mount in situ hybridisation revealed distinct expression patterns of the myosin alkali light chains and skeletal actin genes during skeletal muscle development in the embryo. ..
- Duplaa C, Jaspard B, Moreau C, D Amore P. Identification and cloning of a secreted protein related to the cysteine-rich domain of frizzled. Evidence for a role in endothelial cell growth control. Circ Res. 1999;84:1433-45 pubmed
- Banc A, Desbat B, Renard D, Popineau Y, Mangavel C, Navailles L. Exploring the interactions of gliadins with model membranes: effect of confined geometry and interfaces. Biopolymers. 2009;91:610-22 pubmed publisher..The "Published Online" date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at email@example.com. ..
- Jean François F, Castano S, Desbat B, Odaert B, Roux M, Metz Boutigue M, et al. Aggregation of cateslytin beta-sheets on negatively charged lipids promotes rigid membrane domains. A new mode of action for antimicrobial peptides?. Biochemistry. 2008;47:6394-402 pubmed publisher..A molecular model is proposed in which zones of different rigidity and thickness bring about phase boundary defects that ultimately lead to permeability induction and peptide crossing through bacterial membranes. ..
- Moreno Morcillo M, Minvielle Sebastia L, Mackereth C, Fribourg S. Hexameric architecture of CstF supported by CstF-50 homodimerization domain structure. RNA. 2011;17:412-8 pubmed publisher..Together with previous data on the structure of CstF-77, homodimerization of CstF-50 N-terminal domain supports the model in which the functional state of CstF is a heterohexamer. ..