Experts and Doctors on magnetic resonance imaging in Bordeaux, Aquitaine Limousin Poitou Charentes, France
Locale: Bordeaux, Aquitaine Limousin Poitou Charentes, France
Topic: magnetic resonance imaging
- Hey S, Maclair G, de Senneville B, Lepetit Coiffe M, Berber Y, Köhler M, et al. Online correction of respiratory-induced field disturbances for continuous MR-thermometry in the breast. Magn Reson Med. 2009;61:1494-9 pubmed publisher..An increase of 170-530% in temperature precision was observed for the look-up-table-based approach, whereas a further improvement by 16-36% could be achieved by applying the extended model-based correction. ..
- Laffon E, Latrabe V, Jimenez M, Ducassou D, Laurent F, Marthan R. Quantitative MRI comparison of pulmonary hemodynamics in mustard/senning-repaired patients suffering from transposition of the great arteries and healthy volunteers at rest. Eur Radiol. 2006;16:1442-8 pubmed..The latter quantification indirectly confirms the lowest systemic RV systolic mechanical performance previously published. ..
- Ribot E, Bouzier Sore A, Bouchaud V, Miraux S, Delville M, Franconi J, et al. Microglia used as vehicles for both inducible thymidine kinase gene therapy and MRI contrast agents for glioma therapy. Cancer Gene Ther. 2007;14:724-37 pubmed..The hyperintensive signal obtained on in vivo images as well as its retention time show the potential of the novel contrast agents for cellular imaging. ..
- Tourdias T, Roggerone S, Filippi M, Kanagaki M, Rovaris M, Miller D, et al. Assessment of disease activity in multiple sclerosis phenotypes with combined gadolinium- and superparamagnetic iron oxide-enhanced MR imaging. Radiology. 2012;264:225-33 pubmed publisher..Lesions that enhance with both agents may exhibit a more aggressive evolution than those that enhance with only one contrast agent. ..
- Trillaud H, Bruel J, Valette P, Vilgrain V, Schmutz G, Oyen R, et al. Characterization of focal liver lesions with SonoVue-enhanced sonography: international multicenter-study in comparison to CT and MRI. World J Gastroenterol. 2009;15:3748-56 pubmed..5%. SonoVue-enhanced sonography emerges as the most sensitive, most specific and thus most accurate imaging modality for the characterization of focal liver lesions. ..
- Cotton F, Kremer S, Hannoun S, Vukusic S, Dousset V. OFSEP, a nationwide cohort of people with multiple sclerosis: Consensus minimal MRI protocol. J Neuroradiol. 2015;42:133-40 pubmed publisher..The new OFSEP protocol will provide a unique opportunity to study a population-based collection of data from people with MS. ..
- Lalande C, Miraux S, Derkaoui S, Mornet S, Bareille R, Fricain J, et al. Magnetic resonance imaging tracking of human adipose derived stromal cells within three-dimensional scaffolds for bone tissue engineering. Eur Cell Mater. 2011;21:341-54 pubmed..In addition, the present findings evidenced that MRI is a reliable technique to validate cell-seeding procedures in 3D porous scaffolds, and to assess the fate of hADSCs transplanted in vivo. ..
- Ribot E, Miraux S, Konsman J, Bouchaud V, Pourtau L, Delville M, et al. In vivo MR tracking of therapeutic microglia to a human glioma model. NMR Biomed. 2011;24:1361-8 pubmed publisher..In addition, gancyclovir treatment allowed an increase in mice survival time. This study validates the MR tracking of microglia to a glioma after systemic injection and their use in a therapeutic strategy against glioma. ..
- Maire J, Huchet A, Milbeo Y, Darrouzet V, Causse N, Celerier D, et al. Twenty years' experience in the treatment of acoustic neuromas with fractionated radiotherapy: a review of 45 cases. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2006;66:170-8 pubmed..Very long-term efficacy of FRT is well documented in this series. However, our results suggest that malignant transformation can occur many years after FRT so we advocate caution when using this treatment for young patients. ..
- SenÃ©joux A, Siproudhis L, Abramowitz L, Munoz Bongrand N, Desseaux K, Bouguen G, et al. Fistula Plug in Fistulising Ano-Perineal Crohn's Disease: a Randomised Controlled Trial. J Crohns Colitis. 2016;10:141-8 pubmed publisher..45]. Concerning safety, at Week 12, 17 patients developed at least one adverse event in the AFP group vs 8 in the controls [p = 0.07]. AFP is not more effective than seton removal alone to achieve FAP-CD closure. ..
- Chateil J, Brun M, Vergnes P, Andrieu de Lewis P, Perel Y, Diard F. Abdominal cystic lymphangiomas in children: presurgical evaluation with imaging. Eur J Pediatr Surg. 2002;12:13-8 pubmed..For abdominal locations, percutaneous sclerosis is not available, and surgical removal is the only treatment for this disorder. The topography of the lesion and the involvement of retroperitoneal structures is important to determine. ..
- Lafitte S, Reant P, Touche C, Pillois X, Dijos M, Arsac F, et al. Paradoxical response to exercise in asymptomatic hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: a new description of outflow tract obstruction dynamics. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2013;62:842-50 pubmed publisher..The reduced exertional obstruction may account for the better functional class and trend toward fewer clinical events in PRE patients. ..
- Chateil J, Saragne Feuga C, Perel Y, Brun M, Neuenschwander S, Vergnes P, et al. Capillary haemangioma of the greater omentum in a 5-month-old female infant: a case report. Pediatr Radiol. 2000;30:837-9 pubmed..MRI demonstrated a mass which was hypointense on T1-weighted images and hyperintense on T2-weighted images. Laparotomy confirmed the location of the mass within the greater omentum and allowed resection of the tumour. ..
- Jadidi A, Cochet H, Shah A, Kim S, Duncan E, Miyazaki S, et al. Inverse relationship between fractionated electrograms and atrial fibrosis in persistent atrial fibrillation: combined magnetic resonance imaging and high-density mapping. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2013;62:802-12 pubmed publisher..This study sought to evaluate the relationship between fibrosis imaged by delayed-enhancement (DE) magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and atrial electrograms (Egms) in persistent atrial fibrillation (AF)...
- Cornelis F, Lasserre A, Tourdias T, Deminiere C, Ferriere J, Le Bras Y, et al. Combined late gadolinium-enhanced and double-echo chemical-shift MRI help to differentiate renal oncocytomas with high central T2 signal intensity from renal cell carcinomas. AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2013;200:830-8 pubmed publisher..Absence of central area SI inversion or presence of a signal drop on chemical-shift imaging may rule out the diagnosis of oncocytoma. ..
- Leaute Labreze C, Labarthe M, Blanc J, Sanyas P, Dosquet C, Taieb A. Self-healing generalized infantile myofibromatosis with elevated urinary bFGF. Pediatr Dermatol. 2001;18:305-7 pubmed..Elevated urinary bFGF levels during the active phase of the disease suggested an angiogenic stimulation in the pathogenesis of myofibromatosis...
- Bonnet C, Thomas L, Psimaras D, Bielle F, Vauleon E, Loiseau H, et al. Characteristics of gliomas in patients with somatic IDH mosaicism. Acta Neuropathol Commun. 2016;4:31 pubmed publisher..Early acquisition of IDH mutations could shift gliomagenesis towards the brainstem thereby mimicking the regional preference of histone mutated gliomas. ..
- Laumonier H, Bioulac Sage P, Laurent C, Zucman Rossi J, Balabaud C, Trillaud H. Hepatocellular adenomas: magnetic resonance imaging features as a function of molecular pathological classification. Hepatology. 2008;48:808-18 pubmed publisher..2%, and a specificity of 87.5% for the diagnosis of inflammatory HCA. HNF-1alpha-mutated HCAs and inflammatory HCAs were associated with specific MRI patterns related to diffuse fat repartition and sinusoidal dilatation, respectively. ..
- Vignes J, Eimer S, Dupuy R, Donois E, Liguoro D. beta(2)-Microglobulin amyloidosis caused spinal cord compression in a long-term haemodialysis patient. Spinal Cord. 2007;45:322-6 pubmed..The use of high-flux synthetic membranes could decrease the beta2m blood level and early renal graft is the only method to prevent such complications. ..
- Gille O, Soderlund C, Razafimahandri H, Mangione P, Vital J. Analysis of hard thoracic herniated discs: review of 18 cases operated by thoracoscopy. Eur Spine J. 2006;15:537-42 pubmed..In the last four, the zone of adhesion of the HTHD to the dura mater was preserved, successfully preventing dural tear. ..
- Foubert Samier A, Catheline G, Amieva H, Dilharreguy B, Helmer C, Allard M, et al. Education, occupation, leisure activities, and brain reserve: a population-based study. Neurobiol Aging. 2012;33:423.e15-25 pubmed publisher..Education, occupation attainment, and leisure activities were found to contribute differently to reserve capacity. Education could play a role in the constitution of cerebral reserve capacity. ..
- Brissaud O, Villega F, Pieter Konsman J, Sanchez S, Raffard G, Franconi J, et al. Short-term effect of erythropoietin on brain lesions and aquaporin-4 expression in a hypoxic-ischemic neonatal rat model assessed by magnetic resonance diffusion weighted imaging and immunohistochemistry. Pediatr Res. 2010;68:123-7 pubmed publisher..One possible mechanism of Epo for decreasing brain edema and cellular swelling could be a better clearance of water excess in brain tissue, a process possibly mediated by AQP4. ..
- Coupry I, Sibon I, Mortemousque B, Rouanet F, Mine M, Goizet C. Ophthalmological features associated with COL4A1 mutations. Arch Ophthalmol. 2010;128:483-9 pubmed publisher..These data suggest that cerebral magnetic resonance imaging may be recommended in the clinical treatment of patients with apparently isolated ARA, even when neurological symptoms or signs are lacking. ..
- Mellet P, Massot P, Madelin G, Marque S, Harte E, Franconi J, et al. New concepts in molecular imaging: non-invasive MRI spotting of proteolysis using an Overhauser effect switch. PLoS ONE. 2009;4:e5244 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, little is known about the role of many proteases, hence there is a need of new imaging methods to visualize specifically normal or disease-related proteolysis in intact bodies...
- Zuazo I, Bonnefoy O, Tauzin C, Borocco A, Lippa A, Legrand M, et al. Acute elbow trauma in children: role of ultrasonography. Pediatr Radiol. 2008;38:982-8 pubmed publisher..US appears to be a reliable, accurate, widely available and effective low-cost tool in these cases. The diagnostic clue is the detection of a lipohaemarthrosis in the articular recess. ..
- Guehl D, Benazzouz A, Aouizerate B, Cuny E, Rotge J, Rougier A, et al. Neuronal correlates of obsessions in the caudate nucleus. Biol Psychiatry. 2008;63:557-62 pubmed..Because the three patients had high Y-BOCS scores before surgery, these findings suggest that caudate hyperactivity in OCD is concomitant with the occurrence of the obsession process. ..
- Sibon I, Coupry I, Menegon P, Bouchet J, Gorry P, Burgelin I, et al. COL4A1 mutation in Axenfeld-Rieger anomaly with leukoencephalopathy and stroke. Ann Neurol. 2007;62:177-84 pubmed..We delineate a novel association between the Axenfeld-Rieger anomaly and leukoencephalopathy and stroke. Ann Neurol 2007. ..
- Orgogozo J, Gilman S, Dartigues J, Laurent B, Puel M, Kirby L, et al. Subacute meningoencephalitis in a subset of patients with AD after Abeta42 immunization. Neurology. 2003;61:46-54 pubmed..Potential mechanisms such as T-cell and microglial activation may be responsible and are under consideration to develop a safer anti-Abeta immunotherapy for AD. ..
- Moroso A, Ruet A, Lamargue Hamel D, Munsch F, Deloire M, Coupe P, et al. Microstructural analyses of the posterior cerebellar lobules in relapsing-onset multiple sclerosis and their implication in cognitive impairment. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0182479 pubmed publisher..DTI indicators of cerebellar microstructural damage were associated with cognitive deficits in MS. Our results suggested that cerebellar lobular alterations have an impact on attention, working memory and IPS. ..