Experts and Doctors on stroke volume in China
Topic: stroke volume
- Liu M, Zhang P, Chen M, Zhang W, Yu L, Yang X, et al. Aging might increase myocardial ischemia / reperfusion-induced apoptosis in humans and rats. Age (Dordr). 2012;34:621-32 pubmed publisher..Aging exacerbated MI/R injury in humans and rats. Differential myocardial apoptosis may play a vital role in mediating the observed effects. ..
- Ling Z, Liu Z, Su L, Zipunnikov V, Wu J, Du H, et al. Radiofrequency ablation versus antiarrhythmic medication for treatment of ventricular premature beats from the right ventricular outflow tract: prospective randomized study. Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2014;7:237-43 pubmed publisher..044-0.543]; P=0.004). Catheter ablation is more efficacious than AADs for preventing VPB recurrence in patients with frequent VPBs originating from the RVOT. QS morphology in lead I was associated with better outcome after ablation. ..
- Li M, Qiu R, Tian G, Zhang X, Li C, Chen S, et al. Wenxin Keli for Ventricular premature complexes with Heart failure: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomized Clinical Trials. Complement Ther Med. 2017;33:85-93 pubmed publisher..However, further RCTs of larger scale, multi-center/country, longer follow-up periods, and higher quality are still required to verify the efficacy of Wenxin Keli in ventricular premature beat with heart failure. ..
- Li R, Tang X, Jing Q, Wang Q, Yang M, Han X, et al. The effect of trimetazidine treatment in patients with type 2 diabetes undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention for AMI. Am J Emerg Med. 2017;35:1657-1661 pubmed publisher..4±0.9] vs. [5.4±0.9], p=0.929, respectively). Among type 2 diabetic patients with AMI undergoing PCI, TMZ significantly reduces serum myocardial enzyme, improves liver function, adjusts blood glucose and improves cardiac function. ..
- Liang F, Yang T, Dong L, Hui J, Yan J. [The predictive value of dynamic arterial elastance in arterial pressure response after norepinephrine dosage reduction in patients with septic shock]. Zhonghua Nei Ke Za Zhi. 2017;56:344-348 pubmed publisher..264?P?0.076?r?0.078?P?0.545?r?0.002?P?0.987)?Ea(dyn)?0.97????????????MAP???AUC(ROC)?0.85?????100.0%?????73.7%? ??? ?????????????????Ea(dyn)????????????????????. ..
- Hu J, Man W, Shen M, Zhang M, Lin J, Wang T, et al. Luteolin alleviates post-infarction cardiac dysfunction by up-regulating autophagy through Mst1 inhibition. J Cell Mol Med. 2016;20:147-56 pubmed publisher..The protective effects of Luteolin are associated with up-regulation of autophagy and improvement of mitochondrial biogenesis through Mst1 inhibition. ..
- Wang Y, Jiao B, Guo W, Che H, Yu Z. Excessive thyroxine enhances susceptibility to apoptosis and decreases contractility of cardiomyocytes. Mol Cell Endocrinol. 2010;320:67-75 pubmed publisher..The hypertrophied cardiomyocytes were also susceptible to apoptotic stimulation by angiotensin II. Depressed cardiac contractility and enhanced apoptosis may lead to heart failure in hypertrophied myocardium. ..
- Cheng M, Rao G, Zhou H, Xu J, Zhang F. Development of a new semi-quantitative non-invasive method for evaluating ventricular stroke work. Clin Physiol Funct Imaging. 2009;29:95-9 pubmed publisher..In this paper, our aim is to develop a new semi-quantitative non-invasive method for evaluating ventricular SW...