Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on rats in China
Publications706 found, 100 shown here
- Chu J, Chung S, Lam A, Tam S, Chung S, Chow B. Phenotypes developed in secretin receptor-null mice indicated a role for secretin in regulating renal water reabsorption. Mol Cell Biol. 2007;27:2499-511 pubmed..Future investigations in this direction should be important in developing therapeutic means for treating NDI patients. ..
- Cao W, Xie Y, Li X, Zhang X, Chen Y, Kang R, et al. Burn-induced apoptosis of cardiomyocytes is survivin dependent and regulated by PI3K/Akt, p38 MAPK and ERK pathways. Basic Res Cardiol. 2011;106:1207-20 pubmed publisher..These data identify survivin as a critical anti-apoptotic regulator of cardiomyocytes after burn injury. ERK, P38 MAPK and PI3K were found to be upstream regulators of survivin. ..
- Tu L, Li S, Fu Y, Yao R, Zhang Z, Yang S, et al. The therapeutic effects of daphnetin in collagen-induced arthritis involve its regulation of Th17 cells. Int Immunopharmacol. 2012;13:417-23 pubmed publisher..This study investigated the therapeutic effects and mechanisms of daphnetin, an active monomer ingredient derived from D. marginata, on collagen-induced arthritis (CIA) in rats...
- Guo C, He L, Yao D, A J, Cao B, Ren J, et al. Alpha-naphthylisothiocyanate modulates hepatobiliary transporters in sandwich-cultured rat hepatocytes. Toxicol Lett. 2014;224:93-100 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, ANIT could directly induce retention of bile acids in hepatocytes by inhibiting the function of bile acid transporters, which might contribute to its cholestatic effect. ..
- Fan X, Xue F, Zhang Y, Xing X, Liu H, Mao S, et al. The Apelin-APJ axis is an endogenous counterinjury mechanism in experimental acute lung injury. Chest. 2015;147:969-978 pubmed publisher..The apelin-APJ signaling pathway is an endogenous anti-injury and organ-protective mechanism that is activated during ARDS to counteract the injury response and to prevent uncontrolled lung injury. ..
- Gao J, Yu C, Xiong Q, Zhang Y, Wang L. Lysosomal integral membrane protein Sidt2 plays a vital role in insulin secretion. Int J Clin Exp Pathol. 2015;8:15622-31 pubmed..In conclusion, Sdit2 may play a vital role in the regulation of insulin secretion via two SNARE proteins synap1 and syanp3. ..
- Yu L, Sun L, Wang M, Wang L, Wu Y, Yu J, et al. EphrinB-EphB Signaling Induces Hyperalgesia through ERK5/CREB Pathway in Rats. Pain Physician. 2017;20:E563-E574 pubmed..This study provides further understanding of the downstream mechanisms of ephrinB-EphB signaling and helps to explore new targets for treating pathological pain. ..
- Xiong H, Rabie A, Hagg U. Neovascularization and mandibular condylar bone remodeling in adult rats under mechanical strain. Front Biosci. 2005;10:74-82 pubmed..In conclusion, mechanical strain produced by mandibular advancement induces neovascularization and osteogenesis leading to adaptive growth of condyle in adult rats. ..
- Wang C, Zhang Y, Yang Q, Yang Y, Gu Y, Wang M, et al. A novel cultured tissue model of rat aorta: VSMC proliferation mechanism in relationship to atherosclerosis. Exp Mol Pathol. 2007;83:453-8 pubmed..This model provides a favorable experimental platform for research into the mechanism of vascular proliferous diseases as well as its prevention and treatment. ..
- Chen H, Hai C, Liang X, Zhang X, Liu R, Qin X. Correlation between sPLA2-IIA and phosgene-induced rat acute lung injury. Inhal Toxicol. 2009;21:374-80 pubmed..Moreover, the trend of this elevation correlated well with the severity of lung injury. These results indicate that sPLA(2)-IIA probably participates in phosgene-induced acute lung injury. ..
- Gao F, Jia Q, Guo F, Zhang Y, Huang Z, Zhou Y, et al. Egr-1, a central and unifying role in cardioprotection from ischemia-reperfusion injury?. Cell Physiol Biochem. 2009;24:519-26 pubmed publisher..These data suggest that the inhibition of Egr-1 overexpression cannot involve all mechanisms of cardioprotection from I/R injury. ..
- Lu P, Liu J, Liu N, Xu L. [Protective effect of total flavonoid of Herba Pyrolae on acute myocardial ischemic injury induced by isoproterenol in rats]. Zhong Yao Cai. 2010;33:73-6 pubmed..To investigate the protective effect of total flavonoid of Herba Pyrolae (TFHP) on acute myocardial ischemic injury induced by isoproterenol in rats and the primary mechanisms...
- Yuan Q, Hu B, Chu T, Su H, Zhang W, So K, et al. Co-expression of GAP-43 and nNOS in avulsed motoneurons and their potential role for motoneuron regeneration. Nitric Oxide. 2010;23:258-63 pubmed publisher..In contrast, the nNOS-IR was absent in reimplanted nerve. These results suggest that expression of GAP-43 in avulsed motoneurons is related to axonal regeneration whereas nNOS is not. ..
- Wang X, Yeung J. Inhibitory effect of tanshinones on rat CYP3A2 and CYP2C11 activity and its structure-activity relationship. Fitoterapia. 2011;82:539-45 pubmed publisher..The structural difference between dihydrotanshinone and tanshinone I at C-15 position of furan ring resulted in the different modes of inhibition on CYP3A activity. ..
- Chen J, Wang L, Zhang Y, Yang J. P2Y1 purinoceptor inhibition reduces extracellular signal-regulated protein kinase 1/2 phosphorylation in spinal cord and dorsal root ganglia: implications for cancer-induced bone pain. Acta Biochim Biophys Sin (Shanghai). 2012;44:367-72 pubmed publisher..01). These results provide evidence that the inhibition of P2Y1R-mediated ERK1/2 phosphorylation in the spinal dorsal horn and DRG can attenuate nociception transmission. ..
- Wang W, Tian L, Li Y, Wang X, Xia F, Li L, et al. Effects of hydrogen-rich saline on rats with acute carbon monoxide poisoning. J Emerg Med. 2013;44:107-15 pubmed publisher..The neuronal damage caused by acute carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning is partly free radical mediated. We hypothesize that hydrogen may prevent neurological damage from CO poisoning...
- Zhang H, Zhang X, Wang Z, Shi H, Wu F, Lin B, et al. Exogenous basic fibroblast growth factor inhibits ER stress-induced apoptosis and improves recovery from spinal cord injury. CNS Neurosci Ther. 2013;19:20-9 pubmed publisher..Our work also suggested a new trend for bFGF drug development in central neural system injuries, which are involved in chronic ER stress-induced apoptosis. ..
- Liu Y, Wang Z, Wang J, Lam W, Kwong S, Li F, et al. A histone deacetylase inhibitor, largazole, decreases liver fibrosis and angiogenesis by inhibiting transforming growth factor-? and vascular endothelial growth factor signalling. Liver Int. 2013;33:504-15 pubmed publisher..Our findings revealed a novel role of largazole in the treatment of liver fibrosis. Through multiple mechanisms, largazole could be a potentially effective antifibrotic agent. ..
- Wei S, Yan Z, Zhou J. Involvement of reactive oxygen species and TATA box-binding protein-related factor 2 in testicular torsion/detorsion-induced injury. Urology. 2013;81:466.e9-14 pubmed publisher..These results supported the above suggestion. These findings have indicated that overproduction of reactive oxygen species after testicular torsion-detorsion can damage testicular spermatogenesis by downregulation of TRF2 expression. ..
- Yan S, Zhang Q, Wang J, Liu Y, Lu S, Li M, et al. Silk fibroin/chondroitin sulfate/hyaluronic acid ternary scaffolds for dermal tissue reconstruction. Acta Biomater. 2013;9:6771-82 pubmed publisher..These new three-dimensional ternary scaffolds offer potential for dermal tissue regeneration. ..
- Liu H, Qiu Y, Mu Y, Zhang X, Liu L, Hou X, et al. A high ratio of dietary n-3/n-6 polyunsaturated fatty acids improves obesity-linked inflammation and insulin resistance through suppressing activation of TLR4 in SD rats. Nutr Res. 2013;33:849-58 pubmed publisher..Cumulatively, our data highlight a role for a PUFA¹:¹ diet in the prevention of obesity and related metabolic disorders by suppressing the activation of TLR4, a critical modulator of pro-inflammatory cytokines. ..
- Wang Y, Yan M, Wang Z, Wu J, Wang Z, Zheng Y, et al. Dental pulp stem cells from traumatically exposed pulps exhibited an enhanced osteogenic potential and weakened odontogenic capacity. Arch Oral Biol. 2013;58:1709-17 pubmed publisher..This study was designed to evaluate the effects of traumatic pulp exposure on the osteo/odontogenic capacity of dental pulp stem cells (DPSCs)...
- Li Y, Liu C, Hou W, Li Y, Ma J, Lin K, et al. Retrograde ductal administration of the adenovirus-mediated NDRG2 gene leads to improved sialaden hypofunction in estrogen-deficient rats. Mol Ther. 2014;22:908-18 pubmed publisher..This study elucidates the mechanism of estrogen deficiency-mediated xerostomia or sialaden hypofunction and provides a promising strategy for therapeutic intervention. ..
- Zou H, Long J, Zhang Q, Zhao H, Bian B, Wang Y, et al. Induced cortical neurogenesis after focal cerebral ischemia--Three active components from Huang-Lian-Jie-Du Decoction. J Ethnopharmacol. 2016;178:115-24 pubmed publisher..Total alkaloids, iridoids and flavonoids from HLJDD promoted functional recovery likely via enhancing cortical neurogenesis and thus have potential as a treatment for ischemic brain injury. ..
- Li Y, Ma H, Lu Y, Tan B, Xu L, Lawal T, et al. Menoprogen, a TCM Herbal Formula for Menopause, Increases Endogenous E2 in an Aged Rat Model of Menopause by Reducing Ovarian Granulosa Cell Apoptosis. Biomed Res Int. 2016;2016:2574637 pubmed publisher..This work demonstrates that Menoprogen inhibits GC apoptosis in aged female rats and thereby increases E2 production. This represents a novel mechanism of action for this herbal medicine in the treatment of menopausal symptoms. ..
- Yu J, Li X. [Effects of oxyfedrine on high blood viscosity and myocardial necrosis induced by epinephrine and ice water stress in rats]. Zhongguo Yao Li Xue Bao. 1993;14:364-6 pubmed..d-1 x 1, 3, and 5 d prevented or mitigated the occurrence and development of myocardial necrosis. The structure of heart mitochondria and myofibrils were clearly discernible. This action may be related to the alleviation of HBV by Oxy...
- Zhou Z, Dai X, Gu X, Sun Y, Zheng G, Zheng J. Memantine alleviates toxicity induced by dichlorvos in rats. J Occup Health. 2005;47:96-101 pubmed..We suggest that the role of NMDA receptor in organophosphates (OP) poisoning should receive more attention, and, that MEM treatment in acute OP poisoning, as a supplement to atropine and oxime, should be considered. ..
- Liu J, Chu Y, Zhang Q, Wang S, Feng J, Li Q. 5,7-dihydroxytryptamine lesion of the dorsal raphe nucleus alters neuronal activity of the subthalamic nucleus in normal and 6-hydroxydopamine-lesioned rats. Brain Res. 2007;1149:216-22 pubmed
- Zhu Q, Wu D, Zhou X, Gong S, Cheng B, Qin Z, et al. Inhibitory effect of crotoxin on the pain-evoked discharge of neurons in thalamic parafascicular nucleus in rats. Toxicon. 2008;51:102-11 pubmed..The results suggested that Cro has an analgesic effect, which is mediated, at least partially, by the central serotonergic system. ..
- Zou B, Dong L, Wang Y, Wang S, Cao M. Expression and role of 5-HT7 receptor in brain and intestine in rats with irritable bowel syndrome. Chin Med J (Engl). 2007;120:2069-74 pubmed..05). The increased 5-HT content in the brain and intestine is related to the IBS pathogenesis. The up-regulated expression of the 5-HT(7) receptor in the brain and colon might play an important role in the pathogenesis of IBS-C. ..
- Liu K, Wang K, Yan H. Incomplete digestion preserves chondrocytes from dedifferentiating in long-termed culture on plastic substrate. Tissue Cell. 2009;41:1-11 pubmed publisher..Especially, as extracellular matrix was preserved, chondrocytes expressed stable phenotype in a rather long-termed culture...
- Li S, Deng L, Gong L, Bian H, Dai Y, Wang Y. Upregulation of CXCR4 favoring neural-like cells migration via AKT activation. Neurosci Res. 2010;67:293-9 pubmed publisher..This finding presents opportunities to develop new therapeutic strategies for the treatment of CNS disorders. ..
- Xie M, Ma Y, Gao F, Bai Y, Cheng J, Chang Y, et al. Activation of BKCa channel is associated with increased apoptosis of cerebrovascular smooth muscle cells in simulated microgravity rats. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol. 2010;298:C1489-500 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, activation of BK(Ca) channels is associated with increased apoptosis in cerebral VSMCs of simulated microgravity rats. ..
- Shi L, Du J, Pu D, Qi J, Tang C. [Regulation of endogenous cystathionine-gamma-lyase gene expression in high pulmonary flow by nitric oxide precursor]. Zhongguo Ying Yong Sheng Li Xue Za Zhi. 2006;22:343-7 pubmed..L-Arginine reverses the down-regulation of CSE/H2S system in high pulmonary blood flow-induced pulmonary hypertension. ..
- Fan L, Wang K, Shi Z, Die J, Wang C, Dang X. Tetramethylpyrazine protects spinal cord and reduces inflammation in a rat model of spinal cord ischemia-reperfusion injury. J Vasc Surg. 2011;54:192-200 pubmed publisher..78 vs 1.22) in ischemic spinal cord. Treatment with TMP exerted a neuroprotective effect against spinal cord ischemia-reperfusion injury. The anti-inflammatory effect was believed to be one of the contributing mechanisms. ..
- Xing L, Zhang L, Liu T, Hua Y, Zheng P, Ji G. Berberine reducing insulin resistance by up-regulating IRS-2 mRNA expression in nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) rat liver. Eur J Pharmacol. 2011;668:467-71 pubmed publisher..05). Our results indicate that berberine may improve insulin resistance of NAFLD by up-regulating mRNA and protein levels of IRS-2, a key molecule in the insulin signaling pathway, suggesting that berberine may be used to treat NAFLD. ..
- Jiang X, Gao L, Zhang Y, Wang G, Liu Y, Yan C, et al. A comparison of the effects of ketamine, chloral hydrate and pentobarbital sodium anesthesia on isolated rat hearts and cardiomyocytes. J Cardiovasc Med (Hagerstown). 2011;12:732-5 pubmed publisher..The study was intended to investigate which commonly used anesthetic in intact animals has the least effect on the function of isolated hearts and cardiomyocytes among the anesthetized animals...
- Wang R, Shi H, Chai Q, Wu Y, Sun W, Ji Y, et al. Molecular mechanisms of diabetic coronary dysfunction due to large conductance Ca2?-activated K? channel impairment. Chin Med J (Engl). 2012;125:2548-55 pubmed..The purpose of this study is to determine the role of vascular large conductance Ca(2+)-activated K(+) (BK) channel activities in coronary dysfunction in streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats...
- Ma J, Hou L, Rong Z, Liang P, Fang C, Li H, et al. Antidepressant desipramine leads to C6 glioma cell autophagy: implication for the adjuvant therapy of cancer. Anticancer Agents Med Chem. 2013;13:254-60 pubmed..Our findings provided new insights into another beneficial potential of antidepressant DMI in the adjuvant therapy of cancer. ..
- Wang X, Liu B, Chen C, Qin G, Lee S. Sinoscrewtine, an alkaloid with novel skeleton from the roots of Sinomenium acutum. Fitoterapia. 2013;84:54-7 pubmed publisher..In vitro experiments, 1 showed weak injurious effects against H(2)O(2)/A?(25-35) induced oxidative injury in PC-12 cells and DPPH radical scavenging activity with IC(50) of 32.6?M...
- Huang Y, Xu Z, Cao J, Cao H, Zhang S. The expression of FOXJ1 in neurogenesis after transient focal cerebral ischemia. Can J Neurol Sci. 2013;40:403-9 pubmed..All our findings suggest that FOXJ1 plays an important role on neuronal production and neurogenesis in the adult brain after cerebral ischemia. ..
- Wu F, Wang Z, Gu J, Ge J, Liang Z, Qin Z. p38(MAPK)/p53-Mediated Bax induction contributes to neurons degeneration in rotenone-induced cellular and rat models of Parkinson's disease. Neurochem Int. 2013;63:133-40 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that the p38(MAPK)/p53-dependent induction of Bax contributes to rotenone's neurotoxicity in PD models. ..
- Wang T, Mao X, Li H, Qiao S, Xu A, Wang J, et al. N-Acetylcysteine and allopurinol up-regulated the Jak/STAT3 and PI3K/Akt pathways via adiponectin and attenuated myocardial postischemic injury in diabetes. Free Radic Biol Med. 2013;63:291-303 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, NAC and ALP prevented diabetic MI/R injury through PI3K/Akt and Jak2/STAT3 and cardiac APN may serve as a mediator via AdipoR2 in this process. ..
- Yan M, Liu Y, Shao W, Mao X, Yang M, Ye Z, et al. EGb761 improves histological and functional recovery in rats with acute spinal cord contusion injury. Spinal Cord. 2016;54:259-65 pubmed publisher..EGb761 administration during the acute phase after SCI significantly reduced secondary injury-induced tissue necrosis and cell apoptosis and improved functional performance in rats. ..
- Xia Q, Wang H, Hao Z, Fu C, Hu Q, Gao F, et al. TDP-43 loss of function increases TFEB activity and blocks autophagosome-lysosome fusion. EMBO J. 2016;35:121-42 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our data indicate that impaired mTORC1 signaling and influenced ALP may contribute to TDP-43-mediated neurodegeneration. ..
- Li W, Zhao W, Wu Q, Lu Y, Shi J, Chen X. Puerarin Improves Diabetic Aorta Injury by Inhibiting NADPH Oxidase-Derived Oxidative Stress in STZ-Induced Diabetic Rats. J Diabetes Res. 2016;2016:8541520 pubmed publisher..Puerarin demonstrated protective effect on the STZ-induced diabetic rat aorta. The protective mechanisms may include regulation of NF-ÎºB and inhibition of NOX2 and NOX4 followed by inhibition of cell adhesion molecule expression. ..
- Cheng B, Zheng H, Wu F, Wu J, Liu X, Tang C, et al. Metabolomics analysis of Danggui Sini decoction on treatment of collagen-induced arthritis in rats. J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci. 2017;1061-1062:282-291 pubmed publisher..In summary, the efficacy and its underlying therapeutic mechanisms of DSD on RA were systematically investigated and expect to provide a new insight in relevant studies of other TCM formulas. ..
- Xu T. Gamma-aminobutyric acid-induced responses in acutely dissociated neurons from the rat sacral dorsal commissural nucleus. J Auton Nerv Syst. 1999;75:156-63 pubmed
- Leng Y, Yang B, Cao L, Gu Z. Effects of anordrin, droloxifene, nomegestrol, and mifepristone on cultured rat luteal cell apoptosis. Zhongguo Yao Li Xue Bao. 1999;20:400-4 pubmed..4%, 75.4%, or 90.5% apoptotic cells after treatment with Dro 1.25, 2.5, or 3.75 mg.L-1, respectively. Dro induced apoptosis while Ano, Nom, and Mif induced necrosis in cultured rat luteal cells. ..
- Zhong Z, Qu Z, Wang N, Zhang F, Zhang W, Lu U. [Effects of the Panax notoginseng saponins on the level of synaptophysin protein in brain in rat model with lesion of Meynert]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2005;30:913-5 pubmed..PNS plays a protective role by reducing down of the level of synaptophysin protein in brain in lesion of AD animal model. ..
- Fan X, Wang Z. STAT1 antisense oligonucleotides attenuate the proinflammatory cytokine release of alveolar macrophages in bleomycin-induced fibrosis. Cell Mol Immunol. 2005;2:211-7 pubmed..05), but no difference between STAT1 SON group and the control (p>0.05). The results suggest that STAT1 ASON could inhibit the secretion of TNF-alpha, IL-8, NO in AMs, and STAT1 could become a target of treating pulmonary fibrosis. ..
- Zhou H, Yi D, Yu S, Sun G, Cui Q, Zhu H, et al. Administration of donor-derived mesenchymal stem cells can prolong the survival of rat cardiac allograft. Transplant Proc. 2006;38:3046-51 pubmed..Intravenous administration of MSCs prolonged the survival of transplanted hearts, possibly by induction of allograft tolerance through changing the Th1/Th2 balance. ..
- Du Z, Kamei M, Suzuki M, Tano Y, Wang B, Hui Y. Coordinated expression of Ets-1, pERK1/2, and VEGF in retina of streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats. Ophthalmic Res. 2007;39:224-31 pubmed..We propose that VEGF, Ets-1, and ERK1 act synergistically in the development of diabetic retinopathy. ..
- Bao J, Zhang L, Ma J. Angiotensinogen and AT1R expression in cerebral and femoral arteries during hindlimb unloading in rats. Aviat Space Environ Med. 2007;78:852-8 pubmed
- Zhu X, Xiong L, Wang Q, Liu Z, Ma X, Zhu Z, et al. Therapeutic time window and mechanism of tetramethylpyrazine on transient focal cerebral ischemia/reperfusion injury in rats. Neurosci Lett. 2009;449:24-7 pubmed publisher..Moreover, the neuroprotective effect of tetramethylpyrazine may be mediated, in part, by an increase in genetic transcription of thioredoxin. ..
- Mao C, Wu J, Xiao D, Lv J, Ding Y, Xu Z, et al. The effect of fetal and neonatal nicotine exposure on renal development of AT(1) and AT(2) receptors. Reprod Toxicol. 2009;27:149-54 pubmed publisher..The results demonstrated that the development of renal angiotensin II receptor could be changed following exposure to perinatal nicotine, and such change in the kidney could be long-term in postnatal life. ..
- Wu T, Dong Y, Yang Z, Kato H, Ni Y, Fu Z. Differential resetting process of circadian gene expression in rat pineal glands after the reversal of the light/dark cycle via a 24 h light or dark period transition. Chronobiol Int. 2009;26:793-807 pubmed publisher..In addition, among the four examined clock genes, Per1 adjusted most rapidly after the differential LD reversals, while the rhythmic Cry1 expression adjusted most slowly. ..
- Cai T, Che H, Yao T, Chen Y, Huang C, Zhang W, et al. Manganese induces tau hyperphosphorylation through the activation of ERK MAPK pathway in PC12 cells. Toxicol Sci. 2011;119:169-77 pubmed publisher..Taken together, we found for the first time that the exposure to manganese can cause the hyperphosphorylation of tau, which may be connected with the activation of ERK MAPK. ..
- Zhang J, Chen G, Zhou D, Wang Z. Expression of CD137 in the cerebral artery after experimental subarachnoid hemorrhage in rats: a pilot study. Brain Res. 2011;1386:200-8 pubmed publisher..These findings indicate the possible role of CD137 in the pathogenesis of cerebral vasospasm after SAH. ..
- Zhang Y, Zhou L, Zhang X, Bai J, Shi M, Zhao G. Ginsenoside-Rd attenuates TRPM7 and ASIC1a but promotes ASIC2a expression in rats after focal cerebral ischemia. Neurol Sci. 2012;33:1125-31 pubmed publisher..Thus, our results suggest that GS-Rd neuroprotection following cerebral ischemia may be at least due to its effects on the expression of TRPM7, ASIC1a and ASIC2a. ..
- Fu J, Fu J, Yuan J, Zhang N, Gao B, Fu G, et al. Anti-diabetic activities of Acanthopanax senticosus polysaccharide (ASP) in combination with metformin. Int J Biol Macromol. 2012;50:619-23 pubmed publisher..Therefore ASP could be developed to a new adjuvant combined with metformin for diabetes mellitus therapy in the future. ..
- Zhao Z, Xie Y, Wen H, Xiao D, Allen C, Fefelova N, et al. Role of the transient outward potassium current in the genesis of early afterdepolarizations in cardiac cells. Cardiovasc Res. 2012;95:308-16 pubmed publisher..In cardiac cells, I(to), with a proper conductance and inactivation speed, potentiates EADs by setting the AP plateau into the voltage range where I(Ca,L) reactivation is facilitated and I(Ks) activation is slowed. ..
- Xiang L, Min Z, Alan Z, Yaohui W. Retrospective study of twenty-four patients with prolonged coagulopathy due to long-acting anti-vitamin K rodenticide poisoning. Am J Med Sci. 2014;347:299-304 pubmed publisher..Once poisoning has occurred, vitamin K should be administered as soon as possible along with fresh frozen plasma and cryoprecipitate. ..
- Li X, Wu F, Xu R, Hu W, Jiang D, Ji C, et al. Acid-sensing ion channel 1a-mediated calcium influx regulates apoptosis of endplate chondrocytes in intervertebral discs. Expert Opin Ther Targets. 2014;18:1-14 pubmed publisher..However, little is known about the role of ASIC1a in endplate chondrocytes in intervertebral discs (IVDs)...
- Liu X, Liu H, Xu S, Tang Z, Xia W, Cheng Z, et al. Spinal translocator protein alleviates chronic neuropathic pain behavior and modulates spinal astrocyte-neuronal function in rats with L5 spinal nerve ligation model. Pain. 2016;157:103-16 pubmed publisher..TSPO signaling pathway may present a novel strategy for the treatment of CNP. ..
- Wang C, Wang Y, Hu M, Chai Z, Wu Q, Huang R, et al. Synaptotagmin-11 inhibits clathrin-mediated and bulk endocytosis. EMBO Rep. 2016;17:47-63 pubmed publisher..Taken together, we propose that Syt11 functions to ensure precision in vesicle retrieval, mainly by limiting the sites of membrane invagination at the early stage of endocytosis. ..
- Song D, Zhong Y, Qian C, Zou Q, Ou J, Shi Y, et al. Human Umbilical Cord Mesenchymal Stem Cells Therapy in Cyclophosphamide-Induced Premature Ovarian Failure Rat Model. Biomed Res Int. 2016;2016:2517514 pubmed publisher..Our present study provides new insights into the great clinical potential of human UCMSCs in POF treatment. ..
- Wang Q, He X, Chen X, Zhu G, Wang R, Feng Y. Pyridoxal 5'-phosphate mediated preparation of immobilized metal affinity material for highly selective and sensitive enrichment of phosphopeptides. J Chromatogr A. 2017;1499:30-37 pubmed publisher..Our experimental results evidenced a great potential of this new chelator-based material in phosphoproteomics study. ..
- Yin W, Yang J, Hu X, Yuan J, Luo Y, Li Y. [Effects of polymixin B on I-kappaB kinase mRNA expression in lipopolysaccharide- induced pulmonary alveolar macrophages]. Zhongguo Wei Zhong Bing Ji Jiu Yi Xue. 2003;15:429-31 pubmed
- Xu J, Gong J, Chang X, Luo J, Dong L, Jia A, et al. Effects of estradiol on liver estrogen receptor-alpha and its mRNA expression in hepatic fibrosis in rats. World J Gastroenterol. 2004;10:250-4 pubmed..7 +/- 3.8, 23.1 +/- 3.7) fibrotic groups (P<0.05). The increase in hepatic ER and mRNA expression may be part of the molecular mechanisms underlying the suppressive effect of estradiol on liver fibrosis induced by CCl4 administration. ..
- Yan X, Meng F, Song B, Zhang G. Brain ischemia induces serine phosphorylation of neuronal nitric oxide synthase by Ca(2+)/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase II in rat hippocampus. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2004;25:617-22 pubmed..CaMKII interacted with nNOS and regulated serine phosphorylation of nNOS during brain ischemia. ..
- Sun B, Cao X, Zhang L, Liu C, Ni H, Cheng J, et al. Daily 4-h head-up tilt is effective in preventing muscle but not bone atrophy due to simulated microgravity. J Gravit Physiol. 2003;10:29-38 pubmed..Daily 4-h HUT, as 4-h STD, is also ineffective in attenuating adverse changes in bone mass, but seems partially effective in preventing declines in mechanical properties due to simulated microgravity...
- Wang C, Wu Y. [Study on mechanism underlying the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis by Keshiling]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2006;31:155-8 pubmed..0% and 22.1% and the production of IL-2 was diminished by 27.3% and 18.2% respectively following the administration of KSL in vitro. KSL possesses the anti-inflammation function. ..
- Qi C, Zhang J, Tian Y, Chen X, Zhang P, Xiao X, et al. [Effect of ligustrazine on cell proliferation in subventricular zone in rat brain with focal cerebral ischemia-reperfusion injury]. Zhong Nan Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban. 2007;32:396-400 pubmed..Ligustrazine may promote the cell proliferation in SVZ of adult rats with ischemia-reperfusion injury by decreasing the nNOS expression. ..
- Qiu G, Helmeste D, Samaranayake A, Lau W, Lee T, Tang S, et al. Modulation of the suppressive effect of corticosterone on adult rat hippocampal cell proliferation by paroxetine. Neurosci Bull. 2007;23:131-6 pubmed..More importantly, paroxetine treatment could reverse the suppressive effect of corticosterone on hippocampal cell proliferation. This may have clinic application in preventing hippocampal damage after glucocorticoid treatment. ..
- Yu S, Wang M, Li Y, Lv X, Jiang Y, Dong G, et al. The effects of age and sex on the expression of oestrogen and its receptors in rat mandibular condylar cartilages. Arch Oral Biol. 2009;54:479-85 pubmed publisher..The age and sex related differences in ERs expression may indicate a difference in potential to resist mechanical loading between genders at different ages. ..
- Wei Z, Fan L, Xiangming C. Essential role for nuclear factor kappaB in ischemic preconditioning for cold ischemia-reperfusion injury of intestinal transplantation. Transplant Proc. 2009;41:4120-2 pubmed publisher..Ischemic preconditioning improved intestinal transplantation in rats from cold ischemia and reperfusion injury by down-regulating the expression of NF-kappaB. ..
- Yan M, Zhu S, Duan C, Ji G. [Expression of TLR3 and IL-8, Eotaxin in the airway smooth muscle cells induced by PolyI:C]. Xi Bao Yu Fen Zi Mian Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2010;26:966-8, 972 pubmed..05); and have time dependent manner. poly I:C promoted the expression of TLR3 in ASMCs, activated NF-kappaB, incresead the concentration of IL-8 and Eotaxin, involved in airway inflammation of asthma. ..
- Sheng R, Zhang L, Han R, Gao B, Liu X, Qin Z. Combined prostaglandin E1 and lithium exert potent neuroprotection in a rat model of cerebral ischemia. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2011;32:303-10 pubmed publisher..The PGE1+Li mixture potentially exerts a protective effect after stroke through the induction of HSPs and Bcl-2 proteins. ..
- Li M, Zhang D, Wang X, Xu T. NR2B-containing NMDA receptors promote neural progenitor cell proliferation through CaMKIV/CREB pathway. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2011;411:667-72 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that NR2B-containing NMDARs have a positive role in regulating NSPC proliferation, which may be mediated through CaMKIV phosphorylation and subsequent induction of CREB activation. ..
- Fang X, Liu B, Liu Y, Wang J, Wen J, Li B, et al. Acetylbritannilactone suppresses growth via upregulation of krüppel-like transcription factor 4 expression in HT-29 colorectal cancer cells. Oncol Rep. 2011;26:1181-7 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that KLF4 as an important cellular target of ABL mediates the growth inhibition of HT-29 cells induced by ABL via upregulation of p21 expression. ..
- Qiu F, Jiang Y, Zhang H, Liu Y, Mi W. Increased expression of tetrodotoxin-resistant sodium channels Nav1.8 and Nav1.9 within dorsal root ganglia in a rat model of bone cancer pain. Neurosci Lett. 2012;512:61-6 pubmed publisher..05) and Nav1.9 (P<0.05) protein in C14 group compared with Sham group. The up-regulation of mRNA and protein levels of Nav1.8 and Nav1.9 suggested their potential involvement in the development and maintenance of bone cancer pain. ..
- Wang J, Rong X, Li W, Yang Y, Yamahara J, Li Y. Rhodiola crenulata root ameliorates derangements of glucose and lipid metabolism in a rat model of the metabolic syndrome and type 2 diabetes. J Ethnopharmacol. 2012;142:782-8 pubmed publisher..Rhodiola species are traditionally used as tonics and stimulants to treat asthenia, suggesting their possible regulatory effect on energy metabolism. Clinical trials have demonstrated their glucose-lowering effect in type 2 diabetes...
- Zhou X, Li C, Xu W, Chen J. Trimetazidine protects against smoking-induced left ventricular remodeling via attenuating oxidative stress, apoptosis, and inflammation. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e40424 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, our study demonstrates that trimetazidine protects against smoking-induced left ventricular remodeling via attenuating oxidative stress, apoptosis, and inflammation. ..
- He X, Zhao M, Bi X, Yu X, Zang W. Delayed preconditioning prevents ischemia/reperfusion-induced endothelial injury in rats: role of ROS and eNOS. Lab Invest. 2013;93:168-80 pubmed publisher..Endothelial protection afforded by delayed IPC is associated with inhibition of oxidative stress and upregulation of PI3K/Akt/eNOS pathway. ..