Experts and Doctors on porosity in China
- Fan J, Bi L, Wu T, Cao L, Wang D, Nan K, et al. A combined chitosan/nano-size hydroxyapatite system for the controlled release of icariin. J Mater Sci Mater Med. 2012;23:399-407 pubmed publisher..This successful IC-CS/HA system offers a new delivery method of osteoinductive agents and a useful scaffold design for bone regeneration. ..
- Zhang Y, Sheng Q, Qi F, Hu X, Zhao W, Wang Y, et al. Schwann cell-seeded scaffold with longitudinally oriented micro-channels for reconstruction of sciatic nerve in rats. J Mater Sci Mater Med. 2013;24:1767-80 pubmed publisher..These indicate that the SCs-seeded L-CCH scaffold, which resembles the microstructure as well as the permissive environment of native peripheral nerves, holds great promise in nerve regeneration therapies. ..
- Zhang Y, Liu J, Wu G, Chen W. Porous graphitic carbon nitride synthesized via direct polymerization of urea for efficient sunlight-driven photocatalytic hydrogen production. Nanoscale. 2012;4:5300-3 pubmed publisher..The presence of an oxygen atom is presumed to play a key role in adjusting the textural properties. Further improvement of the photocatalytic function can be expected with after-treatment due to its rich chemistry in functionalization. ..
- Feng J, He X, Zhou S, Peng F, Liu J, Hao L, et al. Preparative separation of crocins and geniposide simultaneously from gardenia fruits using macroporous resin and reversed-phase chromatography. J Sep Sci. 2014;37:314-22 pubmed publisher..8%. The separation process was highly efficient, low cost, and compact, which may be informative for purifications of other natural products from complex plant extracts. ..
- Shao R, Quan R, Huang X, Wang T, Xie S, Gao H, et al. Evaluation of porous gradient hydroxyapatite/zirconia composites for repair of lumbar vertebra defect in dogs. J Biomater Appl. 2016;30:1312-21 pubmed publisher..New porous gradient hydroxyapatite/zirconia composites can promote the repair of bony defect, and induce bone tissue to ingrow into the pores, which may be applied widely to the treatment of bony defect in the future. ..
- Wang Z, Wang D, Li B, Wang J, Li T, Zhang M, et al. Detachment of fullerene nC60 nanoparticles in saturated porous media under flow/stop-flow conditions: Column experiments and mechanistic explanations. Environ Pollut. 2016;213:698-709 pubmed publisher..These findings have important implications for predicting the fate and transport of nC60 NPs in subsurface environments during multiple rainfall events and accordingly for accurately assessing their environmental risks. ..
- Han Y, Xu K. Photoexcited formation of bone apatite-like coatings on micro-arc oxidized titanium. J Biomed Mater Res A. 2004;71:608-14 pubmed..The bond strength of the apatite/titania bilayer was about 44.2 MPa. However, no apatite was observed on the MAO film formed at 400 V after UV-light illumination. ..
- Wu J, Afridi Z, Cao Z, Zhang Z, Poncin S, Li H, et al. Size effect of anaerobic granular sludge on biogas production: A micro scale study. Bioresour Technol. 2016;202:165-71 pubmed publisher..e. big pore size, high porosity and short diffusion distance as compared to medium and small granules, thus large granules could improve the performance of reactor. ..
- Wang J, Yang Q, Cheng N, Tao X, Zhang Z, Sun X, et al. Collagen/silk fibroin composite scaffold incorporated with PLGA microsphere for cartilage repair. Mater Sci Eng C Mater Biol Appl. 2016;61:705-11 pubmed publisher..Therefore, this composite will be a promising material for cartilage repair and regeneration. ..
- Zuo L, Ai J, Fu H, Chen W, Zheng S, Xu Z, et al. Enhanced removal of sulfonamide antibiotics by KOH-activated anthracite coal: Batch and fixed-bed studies. Environ Pollut. 2016;211:425-34 pubmed publisher..23 cm(3)/g) and large micropore sizes (centered at 2.0 nm). These findings imply that KOH-activated anthracite coal is a promising adsorbent for the removal of sulfonamide antibiotics from aqueous solution. ..
- Jiao C, Xiong J, Tao J, Xu S, Zhang D, Lin H, et al. Sodium alginate/graphene oxide aerogel with enhanced strength-toughness and its heavy metal adsorption study. Int J Biol Macromol. 2016;83:133-41 pubmed publisher..0 mg/g for Cu2+ and 267.4 mg/g for Pb2+, which are extremely high adsorption capacities for metal ions and show far more promise for application in sewage treatment. ..
- Zhu Y, Wang W, Zheng Y, Wang F, Wang A. Rapid enrichment of rare-earth metals by carboxymethyl cellulose-based open-cellular hydrogel adsorbent from HIPEs template. Carbohydr Polym. 2016;140:51-8 pubmed publisher..Such a pore hierarchy structure makes this monolithic open-cellular hydrogel adsorbent be an effective adsorbent for effective enrichment of La(3+) and Ce(3+) from aqueous solution. ..
- Luo X, Jia X, Deng J, Zhong J, Liu H, Wang K, et al. A microporous hydrogen-bonded organic framework: exceptional stability and highly selective adsorption of gas and liquid. J Am Chem Soc. 2013;135:11684-7 pubmed publisher..HOF-8 is not only thermally stable but also stable in water and common organic solvents. More interestingly, desolvated HOF-8 exhibits high CO2 adsorption as well as highly selective CO2 and C6H6 adsorption at ambient temperature. ..
- Li X, Yuan C, Wang J, Zhang Y, Zhang Z, Guo Z. The treatment effect of porous titanium alloy rod on the early stage talar osteonecrosis of sheep. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e58459 pubmed publisher..These favorable short-term results of the implantation of porous titanium alloy rods into the tali of sheep with early-stage ONT may provide insight into an innovative surgical treatment for ONT...
- Zhao X, Li Q, Bian L, Zheng X, Zheng J, Zhang Y, et al. Using immobilized G-protein coupled receptors to screen bioactive traditional Chinese medicine compounds with multiple targets. J Pharm Biomed Anal. 2012;70:549-52 pubmed publisher..chinensis, targeting both the receptors. The proposed method is an alternative for recognizing and separating the compounds targeting different proteins from a complex matrix...
- Gui B, Huang Z, Xu X, Li M, He J, Ouyang J. Measurement of urine crystallites and its influencing factors by nanoparticle size analyzer. J Nanosci Nanotechnol. 2010;10:5232-41 pubmed..The results were consistent with those obtained by transmission electron microscope (TEM)...
- Wang H, Li X, Ma Z, Wang D, Wang L, Zhan J, et al. Hydrophilic mesoporous carbon nanospheres with high drug-loading efficiency for doxorubicin delivery and cancer therapy. Int J Nanomedicine. 2016;11:1793-806 pubmed publisher..The results suggested that oMCN@PEG might be a promising anticancer drug delivery vehicle for cancer therapy. ..
- Wang F, Guan X, Wu T, Qiao J, Han Z, Wu J, et al. Acellular Endocardium as a Novel Biomaterial for the Intima of Tissue-Engineered Small-Caliber Vascular Grafts. Artif Organs. 2016;40:E253-E265 pubmed publisher..Thus, it can be used as a useful biomaterial for the construction of the intima of engineered small-caliber vascular grafts...
- Lv K, Yang C, Han J, Hu S, Wang X. An initial demonstration of hierarchically porous niobium alkylphosphonates coordination polymers as potent radioanalytical separation materials. J Chromatogr A. 2017;1504:35-45 pubmed publisher..A combinatorial radioanalytical separation protocol has been proposed to enrich thorium and europium, revealing facile utilization of these highly stable, phosphonated hybrids in sustainable development of radioanalytical separation. ..
- Wu S, Li Y, Zhang Y, Li X, Yuan C, Hao Y, et al. Porous titanium-6 aluminum-4 vanadium cage has better osseointegration and less micromotion than a poly-ether-ether-ketone cage in sheep vertebral fusion. Artif Organs. 2013;37:E191-201 pubmed publisher..The porous Ti cage fabricated by EBM could achieve fast bone ingrowth. In addition, it had better osseointegration and superior mechanical stability than the conventional PEEK cage, demonstrating great potential for clinical application...
- Bai L, Wu D, Xu J, Liu H, Xie M, Guan G, et al. On model of angiogenesis and the mechanism in porous silk fibroin films. J Mater Sci Mater Med. 2011;22:927-33 pubmed publisher..Based on the response model of ECs, experimental results are explained. ..