Experts and Doctors on polymers in China
- Choy C, Cho P, Boost M. Cytotoxicity and effects on metabolism of contact lens care solutions on human corneal epithelium cells. Clin Exp Optom. 2012;95:198-206 pubmed publisher..In light of our results, we suggest that contact lens wearers should be advised to rinse the soaked lenses with saline before lens insertion. ..
- Zhang Y, Chen Y, Jin G. PEGylated phospholipid membrane on polymer cushion and its interaction with cholesterol. Langmuir. 2010;26:11140-4 pubmed publisher..Different amounts of cholesterol influence the thickness and surface morphology of dried membrane. ..
- Wang C, Xu H, Liang C, Liu Y, Li Z, Yang G, et al. Iron oxide @ polypyrrole nanoparticles as a multifunctional drug carrier for remotely controlled cancer therapy with synergistic antitumor effect. ACS Nano. 2013;7:6782-95 pubmed publisher..Our work encourages further exploration of light-absorbing polymer-based nanocomposites for cancer combination therapy under remote physical controls. ..
- Li X, Zhu X, Qiu L. Constructing aptamer anchored nanovesicles for enhanced tumor penetration and cellular uptake of water soluble chemotherapeutics. Acta Biomater. 2016;35:269-79 pubmed publisher..Moreover, this novel polymersome designed in this study has built a research platform to achieve targeted delivery of hydrophilic chemotherapeutics for cancer therapy. ..
- Du M, Xu D, Trinh X, Liu S, Wang M, Zhang Y, et al. EPS solubilization treatment by applying the biosurfactant rhamnolipid to reduce clogging in constructed wetlands. Bioresour Technol. 2016;218:833-41 pubmed publisher..Our results indicate that the optimum dosage of RL is 0.12g/L, and that the approach provides a promising and moderate option to reverse wetland clogging through RL-mediated solubilization treatment. ..
- Zheng Q, Zheng W, Chen R, Hu J, Li W, Zhang A, et al. Use of a thermoresponsive polymer in ethanol fermentation carried out in a cadmium-containing medium. Enzyme Microb Technol. 2016;85:25-31 pubmed publisher..By applying the unique phase transition of PG1-co-PHEDTA, cadmium of more than 90% could be removed from fermentation broths with a simple centrifugation step. ..
- Li D, Zhang X, Yan Y, He X, Li W, Zhang Y. Thermo-sensitive imprinted polymer embedded carbon dots using epitope approach. Biosens Bioelectron. 2016;79:187-92 pubmed publisher..The proposed strategy revealed the feasibility of fabrication of a thermo-sensitive imprinted polymer based on CDs and surface imprinting procedure and the epitope approach. ..
- Du L, Mei X, Wang C, Li X, Zhang F, Jin Y. In-vitro/in-vivo studies of the biodegradable poly-(D,L-lactide-co-glycolide) microspheres of a novel luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone antagonist for prostate cancer treatment. Anticancer Drugs. 2011;22:262-72 pubmed..7%) and was rapid during the first 5 days (40.2% release). The LXT-101 microspheres could be a promising drug delivery system candidate to treat sex hormone-dependent tumors and other related disorders. ..
- Wang Q, Dong X, Pang Z, Du Y, Xia X, Wei Q, et al. Ammonia sensing behaviors of TiO2-PANI/PA6 composite nanofibers. Sensors (Basel). 2012;12:17046-57 pubmed publisher..TiO(2)-PANI/PA6 composite nanofibers had good selectivity to ammonia. It was also found that the content of TiO(2) had a great influence on both the morphology and the sensing property of TiO(2)-PANI/PA6 composite nanofibers. ..
- Liu G, Li T, Yang X, She Y, Wang M, Wang J, et al. Competitive fluorescence assay for specific recognition of atrazine by magnetic molecularly imprinted polymer based on Fe3O4-chitosan. Carbohydr Polym. 2016;137:75-81 pubmed publisher..32-185.4 Î¼M. The detection limit for atrazine was 0.86Î¼M (S/N=3) and recoveries were 77.6-115% in spiked tap water samples. ..
- She Y, Zhang F, Xia J, Kong S, Wang Z, Shu F, et al. Investigation of biosurfactant-producing indigenous microorganisms that enhance residue oil recovery in an oil reservoir after polymer flooding. Appl Biochem Biotechnol. 2011;163:223-34 pubmed publisher..The core-flooding tests showed that the incremental oil recoveries were 4.89-6.96%. Thus, XDS123 treatment may represent a viable method for microbial-enhanced oil recovery. ..
- Lu Y, Chen B, Yu M, Han J, Wang Y, Tan Z, et al. Simultaneous separation/enrichment and detection of trace ciprofloxacin and lomefloxacin in food samples using thermosensitive smart polymers aqueous two-phase flotation system combined with HPLC. Food Chem. 2016;210:1-8 pubmed publisher..50% and 98.23% under the optimized conditions. The recycling experimentsshowed that the smart polymer EOPO could use repeatedly, which will reduce the cost in the future application. ..
- Su C, Li W, Chen M, Huang Z, Wu L. Effect of iron-manganese-sepiolite as heterogeneous Fenton-like catalyst on the performance and microbial community of anaerobic granular sludge treatment system. Bioresour Technol. 2016;200:1065-72 pubmed publisher..7% to 70.4% after long-term exposure. In bacterial communities, Proteobacteria, Firmicutes, and Synergistetes were predominant. ..
- Li F, Zhang H, Wang J, Yang C. Purification and viral inactivation of hemoglobin from human placenta blood. Artif Cells Blood Substit Immobil Biotechnol. 2009;37:57-60 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, the new procedure of modification after polymerization can save PLP greatly, and significantly reduce the cost. So the procedure of modification after polymerization is a better way in research and production. ..
- Yang G, Zhao F, Zeng B. Electrochemical determination of cefotaxime based on a three-dimensional molecularly imprinted film sensor. Biosens Bioelectron. 2014;53:447-52 pubmed publisher..9 × 10(-9) ~ 8.9 × 10(-6) mol L(-1) and the detection limit is 1.0 × 10(-10) mol L(-1). The electrochemical sensor has been applied to the determination of CEF in real samples with satisfactory results. ..
- Guo Z, Yin X, Liu C, Wu L, Zhu W, Shao Q, et al. Microstructural investigation using synchrotron radiation X-ray microtomography reveals taste-masking mechanism of acetaminophen microspheres. Int J Pharm. 2016;499:47-57 pubmed publisher..Thus, SR-Î¼CT has been proved as a powerful tool to investigate the fine microstructure of particles and provides a new approach in the design of particles for taste masking. ..
- Yang D, Zhao Y, Lv K, Wang X, Zhang W, Zhang L, et al. A strategy for tuning achiral main-chain polymers into helical assemblies and chiral memory systems. Soft Matter. 2016;12:1170-5 pubmed publisher..The approach seems to be general and we provided the first example to tune the achiral polymers into helical assemblies through the co-gelation. ..
- Gao R, Cui X, Hao Y, He G, Zhang M, Tang Y. Preparation of Cu(2+)-mediated magnetic imprinted polymers for the selective sorption of bovine hemoglobin. Talanta. 2016;150:46-53 pubmed publisher..The feasibility of this method was further confirmed by using the imprinted nanomaterials to specifically extract bovine hemoglobin from real bovine blood samples. ..
- Zhang D, Lin Z, Cheng R, Wu W, Yu J, Zhao X, et al. Reinforcement of transvaginal repair using polypropylene mesh functionalized with basic fibroblast growth factor. Colloids Surf B Biointerfaces. 2016;142:10-19 pubmed publisher..Overall, the surface-modified PP meshes will be highly practical as templates for transvaginal repair in the POP treatment. ..
- Qin Q, Wang B, Chang M, Zhou Z, Shi X, Xu G. Highly efficient solid-phase derivatization of sugar phosphates with titanium-immobilized hydrophilic polydopamine-coated silica. J Chromatogr A. 2016;1457:125-33 pubmed publisher..Finally, the SiO2@PD-Ti(4+) microspheres combined with RPLC-MS were successfully applied to the determination of sugar phosphates from hepatocarcinoma cell lines and could even detect the trace sugar phosphates in thousands of cells. ..
- Chen F, Zhang D, Yang Q, Yong J, Du G, Si J, et al. Bioinspired wetting surface via laser microfabrication. ACS Appl Mater Interfaces. 2013;5:6777-92 pubmed publisher..These approaches open the intriguing possibility of the development of advanced interfaces equipped with the integration of more functionalities. ..
- Ge L, Liu L, Wei H, Du L, Chen S, Huang Y, et al. Preparation of a small intestinal submucosa modified polypropylene hybrid mesh via a mussel-inspired polydopamine coating for pelvic reconstruction. J Biomater Appl. 2016;30:1385-91 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that a SIS-modified polypropylene hybrid mesh via a mussel-inspired polydopamine coating is a promising approach in pelvic reconstruction. ..
- Niu G, Zhang H, Song L, Cui X, Cao H, Zheng Y, et al. Thiol/acrylate-modified PEO-PPO-PEO triblocks used as reactive and thermosensitive copolymers. Biomacromolecules. 2008;9:2621-8 pubmed publisher..The experimental results indicated the reactive thermal-sensitive hydrogel's potential applications in drug delivery, tissue engineering, and cell encapsulation. ..
- Nicholls J, Wong L, Chan R, Poon L, So L, Yen H, et al. Detection of highly pathogenic influenza and pandemic influenza virus in formalin fixed tissues by immunohistochemical methods. J Virol Methods. 2012;179:409-13 pubmed publisher..This monoclonal antibody is recommended for routine diagnostic use for the detection of influenza A infected tissues that have been fixed in formalin or paraformaldehyde. ..
- Xu J, Zhu X, Qiu L. Polyphosphazene vesicles for co-delivery of doxorubicin and chloroquine with enhanced anticancer efficacy by drug resistance reversal. Int J Pharm. 2016;498:70-81 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that this DOXÂ·HCl and CQ co-delivery system based on PEP polymersomes might be promising for drug resistance reversal of cancer therapy and consequently enhanced anti-cancer efficacy. ..
- Ma W, Kuang H, Wang L, Xu L, Chang W, Zhang H, et al. Chiral plasmonics of self-assembled nanorod dimers. Sci Rep. 2013;3:1934 pubmed publisher..Self-assembled nanorod pairs and "ladders" enable the development of chiral metamaterials, (bio)sensors, and new catalytic processes. ..
- Lung C, Darvell B. Minimization of the inevitable residual monomer in denture base acrylic. Dent Mater. 2005;21:1119-28 pubmed..It was the purpose here to determine whether this prediction applies to normal denture base processing, and whether optimum conditions could be identified...
- Chen D, Li N, Gu H, Xia X, Xu Q, Ge J, et al. A novel degradable polymeric carrier for selective release and imaging of magnetic nanoparticles. Chem Commun (Camb). 2010;46:6708-10 pubmed publisher..In an acidic environment, the nanoparticles aggregate as the copolymer degrades, resulting in the enhancement of an in vitro MRI signal. ..
- Wang R, Chen T, Wang Z, Hui M, Fu J. [Property of liposomal fusion induced by acid-sensitive polymer]. Yao Xue Xue Bao. 2008;43:951-5 pubmed
- Peng D, Li Z, Wang Y, Liu Z, Sheng F, Yuan Z. Enzyme-linked immunoassay based on imprinted microspheres for the detection of sulfamethazine residue. J Chromatogr A. 2017;1506:9-17 pubmed publisher..For the first time, MI-ELISA combined with molecular imprinting SPE was developed to determine trace SM2 in real samples, and the results show that it can be a useful analytical tool for quick detection in residue analysis. ..
- Li M, Wang X, Zhang L, Wei X. A high sensitive epitope imprinted electrochemical sensor for bovine serum albumin based on enzyme amplifying. Anal Biochem. 2017;530:68-74 pubmed publisher..02 ng/mL. The sensor has high sensitivity, good selectivity, and reproducibility. It has been applied to the determination of residual bovine serum albumin in human rabies vaccine with the recovery rate of 98.3%-102.5%. ..
- Qi F, Qian L, Liu J, Li X, Lu L, Xu Q. A high-throughput nanofibers mat-based micro-solid phase extraction for the determination of cationic dyes in wastewater. J Chromatogr A. 2016;1460:24-32 pubmed publisher..9 to 13.9?g/L. The NFsM-based ?-SPE technique is practically a high-throughput sample preparation procedure that can accurately assess the pollutants in the wastewater from dyeing industry. ..
- Tay F, Pashley D, Suh B, Carvalho R, Miller M. Single-step, self-etch adhesives behave as permeable membranes after polymerization. Part I. Bond strength and morphologic evidence. Am J Dent. 2004;17:271-8 pubmed..When bonded to dehydrated dentin, delayed light-activation of the light-cured composite did not result in compromised bond strength. The results of chemical-cured composites improved but were more variable and system-dependent. ..
- Zhao M, Cheng J, Yan J, Chen F, Sheng J, Sun D, et al. Hyaluronic acid reagent functional chitosan-PEI conjugate with AQP2-siRNA suppressed endometriotic lesion formation. Int J Nanomedicine. 2016;11:1323-36 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, observation under an electron microscope showed no obvious toxic effect on the reproductive organs. Therefore, (CSO-PEI/siRNA)HA gene delivery system can be used as an effective method for the treatment of endometriosis. ..
- Yao W, Fan Z, Zhang S. Poly(N-vinylcarbazole-co-divinylbenzene) monolith microextraction coupled to liquid chromatography-high resolution Orbitrap mass spectrometry to analyse benzodiazepines in beer and urine. J Chromatogr A. 2016;1465:55-62 pubmed publisher..3% and ?9.9%, respectively. Finally, the proposed method was successfully applied to detect BZPs in beer and human urine samples. The percentages of extraction recovery were 80.4-94.2% for beer and 79.6-95.2% for urine. ..
- Tay F, Pashley D, Yoshiyama M. Two modes of nanoleakage expression in single-step adhesives. J Dent Res. 2002;81:472-6 pubmed
- He J, Yang P, Zhang W, Cao B, Xia H, Luo X, et al. Characterization of changes in floc morphology, extracellular polymeric substances and heavy metals speciation of anaerobically digested biosolid under treatment with a novel chelated-Fe2+ catalyzed Fenton process. Bioresour Technol. 2017;243:641-651 pubmed publisher..Therefore, CCFP could greatly simplify the operating procedure of Fenton conditioning and improve its process adaptability for harmless treatment of biological sludge. ..
- Gao Y, Cui F, Guan Y, Yang L, Wang Y, Zhang L. Preparation of roxithromycin-polymeric microspheres by the emulsion solvent diffusion method for taste masking. Int J Pharm. 2006;318:62-9 pubmed..In conclusion, the results of the present study will be helpful for the preparation of oral forms of roxithromycin with an acceptable taste. ..
- Li Y, Fu Q, Zhang Q, He L. Preparation and evaluation of uniform-size (-)-ephedrine-imprinted polymeric microspheres by multi-step swelling and suspension polymerization. Anal Sci. 2006;22:1355-60 pubmed..0 ml min-1; and column temperature, room temperature, respectively. It is assumed that two classes of binding sites exist in the porous polymers, one being hydrophilic binding sites, the other being hydrophobic binding sites...
- Yang L, Zhan X, Zheng Z, Wu J, Gao M, Lin C. A novel osmotic pressure control fed-batch fermentation strategy for improvement of erythritol production by Yarrowia lipolytica from glycerol. Bioresour Technol. 2014;151:120-7 pubmed publisher..7% and 2.2%, respectively, improvement over the best results in one-stage fed-batch fermentation. This is the first report that a novel osmotic pressure control fed-batch strategy significantly enhanced erythritol production...
- Chen H, Dong W, Ge J, Wang C, Wu X, Lu W, et al. Ultrafine sulfur nanoparticles in conducting polymer shell as cathode materials for high performance lithium/sulfur batteries. Sci Rep. 2013;3:1910 pubmed publisher..The resulting S/PEDOT core/shell nanoparticles show initial discharge capacity of 1117 mAh g(-1) and a stable capacity of 930 mAh g(-1) after 50 cycles...
- Sun G, Liu Y, Ahat H, Shen A, Liang X, Xue X, et al. "Two-dimensional" molecularly imprinted solid-phase extraction coupled with crystallization and high performance liquid chromatography for fast semi-preparative purification of tannins from pomegranate husk extract. J Chromatogr A. 2017;1505:35-42 pubmed publisher..8%. All above indicated that 2D-MIP-SPE was highly efficient in natural product purification. The concept of "functional complementation" was expected to be a useful tool in the construction of 2D-MIP-SPE. ..
- Li S, Liao Y, Li G, Li Z, Cao Y. Flocculating and dewatering performance of hydrophobic and hydrophilic solids using a thermal-sensitive copolymer. Water Sci Technol. 2017;76:694-704 pubmed publisher..Therefore, the copolymer may be promising in solid-liquid separation to improve the floc size, floc strength, and settling and dewatering rate to achieve much lower moisture filtered cake. ..
- Lv K, Yang C, Han J, Hu S, Wang X. An initial demonstration of hierarchically porous niobium alkylphosphonates coordination polymers as potent radioanalytical separation materials. J Chromatogr A. 2017;1504:35-45 pubmed publisher..A combinatorial radioanalytical separation protocol has been proposed to enrich thorium and europium, revealing facile utilization of these highly stable, phosphonated hybrids in sustainable development of radioanalytical separation. ..
- Wu H, Huang J, Liu Y. Polysulfone ultrafiltration membrane incorporated with Ag-SiO2 nanohybrid for effective fouling control. J Water Health. 2017;15:341-352 pubmed publisher..The obtained membrane could be a promising material for water treatment. ..
- Zhang C, Cui H, Han Y, Yu F, Shi X. Development of a biomimetic enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay based on molecularly imprinted polymers on paper for the detection of carbaryl. Food Chem. 2018;240:893-897 pubmed publisher..944). The established method of MIPs-paper BELISA exhibits the advantages of low cost, higher stability and being re-generable, which can be applied as a convenient tool for the fast and efficient detection of carbaryl. ..
- Liu H, Zhou K, Chen X, Wang J, Wang S, Sun B. Graphene oxide-sensitized molecularly imprinted opto-polymers for charge-transfer fluorescent sensing of cyanoguanidine. Food Chem. 2017;235:14-20 pubmed publisher..The approach is generic and applicable to many molecules and conventional opto-sensors, based on molecularly imprinted polymer formulations, individually or in multiplexed arrays. ..
- Cao S, Li B, Du R, Ren N, Peng Y. Nitrite production in a partial denitrifying upflow sludge bed (USB) reactor equipped with gas automatic circulation (GAC). Water Res. 2016;90:309-316 pubmed publisher..2-50.2%), which may be responsible for the high nitrite accumulation. Results in this study have an important application in treating nitrate wastewater with an economic and efficient way by combining with ANAMMOX process. ..
- Wang X, Dong J, Ming H, Ai S. Sensing of glycoprotein via a biomimetic sensor based on molecularly imprinted polymers and graphene-Au nanoparticles. Analyst. 2013;138:1219-25 pubmed publisher..0 × 10(-11) to 1.0 × 10(-5) g mL(-1) with a detection limit of 7.5 × 10(-12) g mL(-1) (S/N = 3). The resulting MIP sensor displayed good selectivity, reproducibility and stability. ..
- Men H, Liu H, Zhang Z, Huang J, Zhang J, Zhai Y, et al. Synthesis, properties and application research of atrazine Fe?O?@SiO? magnetic molecularly imprinted polymer. Environ Sci Pollut Res Int. 2012;19:2271-80 pubmed publisher..The results show that: the recovery rates and the relative standard deviation were 94.0?98.7% and 2.1?4.0% in corn, the recovery rates and the relative standard deviation were 88.7?93.5% and 2.8?7.2% in water. ..
- Liang W, Gong H, Yin D, Lu S, Fu Q. High-molecular-weight polyethyleneimine conjuncted pluronic for gene transfer agents. Chem Pharm Bull (Tokyo). 2011;59:1094-101 pubmed..These results demonstrate that polyplexes prepared using a combined strategy of surface crosslinking and grafted with Pluronic seem to provide promising properties as stable, high transfection efficiency vectors. ..
- Jin C, Bai L, Wu H, Tian F, Guo G. Radiosensitization of paclitaxel, etanidazole and paclitaxel+etanidazole nanoparticles on hypoxic human tumor cells in vitro. Biomaterials. 2007;28:3724-30 pubmed..The radiosensitization of paclitaxel+etanidazole nanoparticles was more significant than that of single drug-loaded nanoparticles. ..
- Tay F, Pashley D, Suh B, Hiraishi N, Yiu C. Water treeing in simplified dentin adhesives--déjà vu?. Oper Dent. 2005;30:561-79 pubmed
- Dan Q, Wong R, Chung S, Chung S, Lam K. Interaction between the polyol pathway and non-enzymatic glycation on aortic smooth muscle cell migration and monocyte adhesion. Life Sci. 2004;76:445-59 pubmed..The greater AGE-induced changes in the TG SMCs have provided further support for the dependency of such changes on polyol pathway hyperactivity. ..
- Zhao C, Shi Y, Wang W, Jia Z, Yao S, Fan B, et al. Fast repair of deoxythymidine radical anions by two polyphenols: rutin and quercetin. Biochem Pharmacol. 2003;65:1967-71 pubmed..Together with findings from our previous studies, the present results demonstrated that nonenzymatic fast repair may be a universal form of repair involving phenolic antioxidants. ..