Experts and Doctors on pinus taeda in United States
Locale: United States
Topic: pinus taeda
- Quesada T, Gopal V, Cumbie W, Eckert A, Wegrzyn J, Neale D, et al. Association mapping of quantitative disease resistance in a natural population of loblolly pine (Pinus taeda L.). Genetics. 2010;186:677-86 pubmed publisher..We also discovered associated genes with unknown function, which would have remained undetected in a candidate gene approach constrained by annotation for disease resistance or stress response...
- Barnette A, Bradley L, Veres B, Schreiner E, Park Y, Park J, et al. Selective detection of crystalline cellulose in plant cell walls with sum-frequency-generation (SFG) vibration spectroscopy. Biomacromolecules. 2011;12:2434-9 pubmed publisher..Therefore, the SFG analysis presents a unique opportunity to reveal the cellulose crystalline structure in lignocellulosic biomass. ..
- Resende M, Munoz P, Resende M, Garrick D, Fernando R, Davis J, et al. Accuracy of genomic selection methods in a standard data set of loblolly pine (Pinus taeda L.). Genetics. 2012;190:1503-10 pubmed publisher..However, RR-BLUP B performed equally well as the Bayesian approaches.The genotypic and phenotypic data used in this study are publically available for comparative analysis of genomic selection prediction models...
- Li M, Tu M, Cao D, Bass P, Adhikari S. Distinct roles of residual xylan and lignin in limiting enzymatic hydrolysis of organosolv pretreated loblolly pine and sweetgum. J Agric Food Chem. 2013;61:646-54 pubmed publisher..6%) resulted in lower final hydrolysis yield of glucan (76.4%). In addition, we observed in the simultaneous saccharification and fermentation (SSF) that ethyl xyloside was produced by the enzymatic catalysis of xylose/xylan and ethanol...
- Wu Q, Yu S, Hao N, Wells T, Meng X, Li M, et al. Characterization of products from hydrothermal carbonization of pine. Bioresour Technol. 2017;244:78-83 pubmed publisher..The recovered liquid products are lignin-like value-added chemicals consisting of furfural and polyaromatic structure with alkanes and carboxyl, their total hydroxyl group content decreased when increasing reaction time. ..