Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on phylogeny in China
Publications311 found, 100 shown here
- Lei C, Zhang C, Weining S, Campana M, Bower M, Zhang X, et al. Genetic diversity of mitochondrial cytochrome b gene in Chinese native buffalo. Anim Genet. 2011;42:432-6 pubmed publisher..Lineage A appears to have been domesticated in China. Further genetic evidence is required to clarify the origins of lineage B. ..
- Xu F, Deng G, Cheng S, Zhang W, Huang X, Li L, et al. Molecular cloning, characterization and expression of the phenylalanine ammonia-lyase gene from Juglans regia. Molecules. 2012;17:7810-23 pubmed publisher..Expression profiling analyses by real-time PCR revealed that JrPAL expression was induced by a variety of abiotic and biotic stresses, including UV-B, wounding, cold, abscisic acid and salicylic acid. ..
- Wang J, Lin P, Zhao H, Cheng Y, Jiang Z, Zhu H, et al. Continuing evolution of canine parvovirus in China: Isolation of novel variants with an Ala5Gly mutation in the VP2 protein. Infect Genet Evol. 2016;38:73-78 pubmed publisher..Hence, it appears that CPV-2c is still evolving in China, a finding that warrants continuous surveying and the eventual adaptation of current vaccines. ..
- Li F, Tuo L, Pan Z, Guo M, Lee S, Chen L, et al. Aureimonas endophytica sp. nov., a novel endophytic bacterium isolated from Aegiceras corniculatum. Int J Syst Evol Microbiol. 2017;67:2934-2940 pubmed publisher..nov. is proposed. The type strain of Aureimonas endophytica sp. nov. is 2T4P-2-4T (=KCTC 52217T=CGMCC 1.15367T)...
- Jiu M, Hu J, Wang L, Dong J, Song Y, Sun H. Cryptic Species Identification and Composition of Bemisia tabaci (Hemiptera: Aleyrodidae) Complex in Henan Province, China. J Insect Sci. 2017;17: pubmed publisher..tabaci in Henan province. This current study for the first time unifies our knowledge of the diversity and distribution of B. tabaci across Henan province of China...
- Liu Q, Zhao J, Zhou Y, Liu E, Yao B, Fu Y. Study on some molecular characterization of Babesia orientalis. Vet Parasitol. 2005;130:191-8 pubmed..The results indicated that the hereditary distance of the parasite was close to that of Babesia sp. from South Africa and Babesia ovis, and the hereditary distance was far from Babesia bigemina and B. bovis. ..
- Yi K, Huang J, Liu G, Pauline W, Sukumar C. [Genetic diversity analysis of Chinese stylo anthracnose pathogens using random amplified polymorphic DNA]. Wei Sheng Wu Xue Bao. 2003;43:379-87 pubmed
- Tang X, Zhang J, Zhang S, Wang P, Fan X, Li L, et al. Prevalence and genetic diversity of coronaviruses in bats from China. J Virol. 2006;80:7481-90 pubmed publisher..Thus, the findings of this study suggest that bats may play an integral role in the ecology and evolution of coronaviruses...
- Wang Y, Wang D, Zhan S, Zheng J, Liu Y, Tao Y, et al. [Isolation and characterization of Shewanella spp. from patients of food poisoning]. Zhonghua Liu Xing Bing Xue Za Zhi. 2009;30:836-40 pubmed..To identify the isolates of Shewanella spp. from specimens of food poisoning based on biological and biochemical analysis...
- Zhang H, Setubal J, Zhan X, Zheng Z, Yu L, Wu J, et al. Component identification of electron transport chains in curdlan-producing Agrobacterium sp. ATCC 31749 and its genome-specific prediction using comparative genome and phylogenetic trees analysis. J Ind Microbiol Biotechnol. 2011;38:667-77 pubmed publisher..ATCC 31749 is closest to Agrobacterium tumefaciens C58. Based on these results a comprehensive ETC model for Agrobacterium sp. ATCC 31749 is proposed. ..
- Jiugang Z, Jing L, Yonggang L. A novel porcine gene--SLC9A3R2, differentially expressed in the longissimus muscle tissues from Meishan and Large White pigs. Folia Biol (Praha). 2011;57:20-5 pubmed..The tissue expression analysis indicated that the swine SLC9A3R2 gene is differentially expressed in different tissues. Our experiment is the first to establish the primary foundation for further research on the swine SLC9A3R2 gene. ..
- Xu H, Li S, Su J, Nie S, Gibson V, Li H, et al. Does urbanization shape bacterial community composition in urban park soils? A case study in 16 representative Chinese cities based on the pyrosequencing method. FEMS Microbiol Ecol. 2014;87:182-92 pubmed publisher..19% and 16.78% of the variance, respectively. ..
- Ruan Z, Zhai Y, Song J, Shi Y, Li K, Zhao B, et al. Molecular cloning and characterization of a newly isolated pyrethroid-degrading esterase gene from a genomic library of Ochrobactrum anthropi YZ-1. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e77329 pubmed publisher..The optimal temperature and pH were of 35°C and 7.5. No cofactors were required for enzyme activity. The results highlighted the potential use of PytY in the elimination of pyrethroid residuals from contaminated environments. ..
- Yi Z, Strüder Kypke M, Hu X, Lin X, Song W. Sampling strategies for improving tree accuracy and phylogenetic analyses: a case study in ciliate protists, with notes on the genus Paramecium. Mol Phylogenet Evol. 2014;71:142-8 pubmed publisher..3) As an example, we tested the three classification models of the genus Paramecium with a multi-gene based approach, and only the monophyly of the subgenus Paramecium is supported. ..
- Cheng V, Chen J, Wong S, Leung S, So S, Lung D, et al. Hospital Outbreak of Pulmonary and Cutaneous Zygomycosis due to Contaminated Linen Items From Substandard Laundry. Clin Infect Dis. 2016;62:714-721 pubmed publisher..Suboptimal conditions of washing, drying, and storage contributed to the massive linen contamination and the outbreak of zygomycosis. ..
- Gouliamova D, Dimitrov R, Smith M, Groenewald M, Stoilova Disheva M, GuÃ©orguiev B, et al. DNA barcoding revealed Nematodospora valgi gen. nov., sp. nov. and Candida cetoniae sp. nov. in the Lodderomyces clade. Fungal Biol. 2016;120:179-90 pubmed publisher..nov. (IMB1R2(T), MB803501) to accommodate these two strains. The ecology and biogeography of the insect-associated yeasts of the Lodderomyces clade is discussed. ..
- Xie M, Lin D, Chen K, Chan E, Yao W, Chen S. Molecular Characterization of Escherichia coli Strains Isolated from Retail Meat That Harbor blaCTX-M and fosA3 Genes. Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 2016;60:2450-5 pubmed publisher..colistrains in retail meats is a common event and that such strains may constitute an important reservoir ofblaCTX-Mgenes, which may be readily disseminated to other potential human pathogens. ..
- Li M, Wang J, Song S, Li C. Molecular characterization of a novel nitric oxide synthase gene from Portunus trituberculatus and the roles of NO/O2(-)- generating and antioxidant systems in host immune responses to Hematodinium. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2016;52:263-77 pubmed publisher..The results indicated a novel respect of the host-parasite interaction between the crab host and the parasitic dinoflagellate Hematodinium. ..
- Guo L, Gao X. Genetic diversity and population structure of Indigofera szechuensis complex (Fabaceae) based on EST-SSR markers. Gene. 2017;624:26-33 pubmed publisher..Given the above information, the morphological classification of I. calcicola, I. franchetii, I. hancockii, I. lenticellata, I. rigioclada, and I. szechuensis was incredible. ..
- Ou L, Ye W, Zeng G, Jiang X, She C, Xu D, et al. [Comparison of rDNA internal transcribed spacer sequences in asparagus]. Zhong Yao Cai. 2010;33:1542-5 pubmed..Using ITS sequence of nine species to identify counterfeiting medicine and analyse phylogenetic of Asparagus...
- Shao C, Ding Y, Al Rasheid K, Al Farraj S, Warren A, Song W. Establishment of a new hypotrichous genus, Heterotachysoma n. gen. and notes on the morphogenesis of Hemigastrostyla enigmatica (Ciliophora, Hypotrichia). Eur J Protistol. 2013;49:93-105 pubmed publisher..enigmatica and H. elongata (vs. present in H. paraenigmatica). These findings suggest that morphogenesis is not uniform among members of the genus Hemigastrostyla...
- An Z, Zhao Y, Cheng H. [Development and application of EST-SSR markers in Hevea brasiliensis Muell. Arg]. Yi Chuan. 2009;31:311-9 pubmed..The results indicated that it is an effective and feasible way to develop EST-SSR markers from H. brasiliensis EST sequences, and the primers designed in this study can be used in genetic study of rubber tree. ..
- Pointing S, Chan Y, Lacap D, Lau M, Jurgens J, Farrell R. Highly specialized microbial diversity in hyper-arid polar desert. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2009;106:19964-9 pubmed publisher..The findings show that biodiversity near the cold-arid limit for life is more complex than previously appreciated, but communities lack variability probably due to the high selective pressures of this extreme environment. ..
- Li K, Wu W, Zheng Y, Dai Y, Xiang L, Liao K. [Genetic diversity of Fritillaria from Sichuan province based on ISSR]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2009;34:2149-54 pubmed..In addition, the cluster result of genus Fritillaria had some relationships with the geographical distribution. ..
- Zhu L, Li X, Shuai S, Li M, Chen L, Gu Y, et al. The phylogeny analysis of MyoG gene in different pig breeds. Interdiscip Sci. 2010;2:175-9 pubmed publisher..The same parameters of these trees confirmed the fact that the MyoG gene is very conservative and there are very few mutation sites between different breeds. ..
- DU J, Zeng Y, Chen W, Cui J, Chen Q, Yang L, et al. [Cloning, expression and functional analysis of CuZnSOD gene in swine.]. Yi Chuan. 2010;32:1037-42 pubmed..In particular, high expression levels of CuZnSOD mRNA were detected in kidney, small intestine and lung, but low expressions were observed in heart and muscle tissues. ..
- Woo P, Lau S, Wong B, Fan R, Wong A, Zhang A, et al. Feline morbillivirus, a previously undescribed paramyxovirus associated with tubulointerstitial nephritis in domestic cats. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2012;109:5435-40 pubmed publisher..A case-control study showed the presence of TIN in seven of 12 cats with FmoPV infection, but only two of 15 cats without FmoPV infection (P < 0.05), suggesting an association between FmoPV and TIN. ..
- Wang W, Ma Q, Xiang Y, Zhu S, Cheng B. Genome-wide analysis of immunophilin FKBP genes and expression patterns in Zea mays. Genet Mol Res. 2012;11:1690-700 pubmed publisher..Several FKBPs were expressed at higher levels in roots, indicating that these genes in maize may have similar or overlapping functions. ..
- Zhang W, Shao M, Rao Z, Xu M, Zhang X, Yang T, et al. Bioconversion of 4-androstene-3,17-dione to androst-1,4-diene-3,17-dione by recombinant Bacillus subtilis expressing ksdd gene encoding 3-ketosteroid-?1-dehydrogenase from Mycobacterium neoaurum JC-12. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 2013;135:36-42 pubmed publisher..Thus, the efficiency of ADD production could be improved immensely. For industrial applications, the recombinant B. subtilis containing KSDD provides a new pathway of producing steroid medicines. ..
- Jiang Y, Xie M, Chen W, Talbot R, Maddox J, Faraut T, et al. The sheep genome illuminates biology of the rumen and lipid metabolism. Science. 2014;344:1168-1173 pubmed publisher..This may be in response to changes in the barrier lipids of the skin, an interaction between lipid metabolism and wool synthesis, and an increased role of volatile fatty acids in ruminants compared with nonruminant animals. ..
- Liang X, Cai Y, Liao X, Wu K, Wang L, Zhang D, et al. Isolation and identification of a new hypocrellin A-producing strain Shiraia sp. SUPER-H168. Microbiol Res. 2009;164:9-17 pubmed publisher..The HA production could reach 2.02 mg/g dry solid substrate...
- Dai J, Liu X, Wang Y. Genetic diversity and phylogeny of rhizobia isolated from Caragana microphylla growing in desert soil in Ningxia, China. Genet Mol Res. 2012;11:2683-93 pubmed publisher..microphylla and were designated R. leguminosarum, R. galegae, R. alamii, and A. tumefaciens. Two isolates with low sequence similarity to the known species of Bradyrhizobium might be novel species in this genus...
- Xiao X, Tang C, Fang Y, Yang M, Zhou B, Qi J, et al. Structure and expression profile of the sucrose synthase gene family in the rubber tree: indicative of roles in stress response and sucrose utilization in the laticifers. FEBS J. 2014;281:291-305 pubmed publisher..Our results are beneficial to further determination of functions for the Sus genes in Hevea trees, especially roles in regulating latex regeneration...
- Wang J, Lyu Z, Warren A, Wang F, Shao C. Morphology, ontogeny and molecular phylogeny of a novel saline soil ciliate, Urosomoida paragiliformis n. sp. (Ciliophora, Hypotrichia). Eur J Protistol. 2016;56:79-89 pubmed publisher..paragiliformis n. sp. and Paraurosomoida indiensis. A new combination is made: Oxytrichella subtropica (Fan et al., 2015) comb. nov. (basionym Urosomoida subtropica). ..
- Cao Z, Zhang S, Wang R, Zhang R, Hao Y. Genome wide analysis of the apple MYB transcription factor family allows the identification of MdoMYB121 gene confering abiotic stress tolerance in plants. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e69955 pubmed publisher..Our results indicate that the MYB genes are highly conserved in plant species and that MdoMYB121 can be used as a target gene in genetic engineering approaches to improve the tolerance of plants to multiple abiotic stresses. ..
- Wu S, Wang G, Xi B, Xiong F, Liu T, Nie P. Population genetic structure of the parasitic nematode Camallanus cotti inferred from DNA sequences of ITS1 rDNA and the mitochondrial COI gene. Vet Parasitol. 2009;164:248-56 pubmed publisher..In addition, the present study did not find host-related genetic differentiation occurring in the same drainage. ..
- Chan J, Lau S, Woo P, Fan R, Ip J, Chan C, et al. Lactobacillus rhamnosus hepatic abscess associated with Mirizzi syndrome: a case report and review of the literature. Diagn Microbiol Infect Dis. 2010;66:94-7 pubmed publisher..Literature on sporadic reports of Lactobacillus liver abscess is reviewed. ..
- Ng S, Lee L, Chow B. Insights into the evolution of proglucagon-derived peptides and receptors in fish and amphibians. Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2010;1200:15-32 pubmed publisher..This review will provide a comprehensive overview of current knowledge of proglucagon-derived peptides and receptors, with particular focus on fish and amphibian species. ..
- Hua C, Yi H, Jiao L. Cloning and expression of the endo-1,3(4)-?-glucanase gene from Paecilomyces sp. FLH30 and characterization of the recombinant enzyme. Biosci Biotechnol Biochem. 2011;75:1807-12 pubmed..0 and a temperature optimum at 70 °C, and randomly hydrolyzed barley ?-glucan, lichenin, and laminarin, suggesting that it is a typical endo-1,3(4)-?-glucanase (EC 22.214.171.124) with broad substrate specificity for ?-glucans. ..
- Lv J, Wei B, Yang Y, Yao M, Cai Y, Gao Y, et al. Experimental transmission in guinea pigs of H9N2 avian influenza viruses from indoor air of chicken houses. Virus Res. 2012;170:102-8 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, H9N2 AIV aerosols were infectious to mammals, suggesting that urgent attention will need to be paid to its transmission. ..
- Kong X, Lv W, Zhang D, Jiang S, Zhang S, Li D. Genome-wide identification and analysis of expression profiles of maize mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase kinase. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e57714 pubmed publisher..Our genomics analysis of maize MAPKKK genes provides important information for evolutionary and functional characterization of this family in maize. ..
- Li Y, Chen F, Li Z, Li C, Zhang Y. Identification and Functional Characterization of Sesquiterpene Synthases from Xanthium strumarium. Plant Cell Physiol. 2016;57:630-41 pubmed publisher..strumarium in vivo. ..
- Wang H, Zhang Z, Chen Z, Zhang Y, Lv Q, An X, et al. High genetic diversity and frequent genetic reassortment of avian influenza A(H9N2) viruses along the East Asian-Australian migratory flyway. Infect Genet Evol. 2016;39:325-329 pubmed publisher..Our results highlight the high genetic diversity of AIV along the East Asian-Australian migration flyway and the need for more extensive AIV surveillance in eastern China. ..
- Li Z, Ge W, Li K, Gan J, Zhang Y, Zhang Q, et al. Prevalence and Characterization of Cronobacter sakazakii in Retail Milk-Based Infant and Baby Foods in Shaanxi, China. Foodborne Pathog Dis. 2016;13:221-7 pubmed publisher..The results added new epidemiological evidence for the widespread occurrence of C. sakazakii in retail milk-based infant and baby foods and this should be an indicator of potential health risk for consumers. ..
- Ming H, Ji W, Li S, Zhao Z, Zhang L, Meng X, et al. Laceyella thermophila sp. nov., a thermophilic bacterium isolated from a hot spring. Int J Syst Evol Microbiol. 2017;67:2953-2958 pubmed publisher..nov. is proposed. The type strain is YIM 79486T (=CCTC AB 2015040T=NBRC 110772T). ..
- Dong T, Ma X, Clarke C, Song Z, Ji Z, Lo C, et al. Phylogeny of Astragalus in China: molecular evidence from the DNA sequences of 5S rRNA spacer, ITS, and 18S rRNA. J Agric Food Chem. 2003;51:6709-14 pubmed..mongholicus, while other Astragalus species were less closely related. This is the first paper to show the phylogenetic relationship of Astragalus species related to Radix Astragali in China by the molecular genetic approach. ..
- Zhou L, Wang Y, Yao B, Li C, Ji G, Gui J. Molecular cloning and expression pattern of 14 kDa apolipoprotein in orange-spotted grouper, Epinephelus coioides. Comp Biochem Physiol B Biochem Mol Biol. 2005;142:432-7 pubmed..In adult tissues, EcApo-14 is predominantly expressed in liver and brain. The data suggested that EcApo-14 might play an important role in liver and brain morphogenesis and growth. ..
- Ji X, Lu G, Gai Y, Zheng C, Mu Z. Biological control against bacterial wilt and colonization of mulberry by an endophytic Bacillus subtilis strain. FEMS Microbiol Ecol. 2008;65:565-73 pubmed publisher..The population of the GFP-labeled Lu144 inoculant was larger and more stable in leaves than that in roots and stems. ..
- Zhang J, Kang D, Fu J, Sun X, Lin B, Bi Z, et al. Surveillance of transmitted HIV type 1 drug resistance in newly diagnosed hiv type 1-infected patients in Shandong Province, China. AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses. 2010;26:99-103 pubmed publisher..Our analyses indicate that the prevalence of transmitted DR in this population is low and the HIV-1 epidemic in the area was characterized by multiple subtypes and recombinant forms. ..
- Yu F, Kang M, Meng F, Guo X, Xu B. Molecular cloning and characterization of a thioredoxin peroxidase gene from Apis cerana cerana. Insect Mol Biol. 2011;20:367-78 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that AccTpx1 plays an important role in protecting honeybees from oxidative injury and may act in extending the lifespan of them...
- Cheng X, Wen Y, Zhu M, Zhan S, Zheng J, Dong C, et al. Serological and molecular study of hepatitis E virus among illegal blood donors. World J Gastroenterol. 2012;18:986-90 pubmed publisher..This study helps define one of the possible routes of transmission of sporadic HEV infection and provides guidance to screen HEV in the blood donors so as to guarantee safe blood banks in China. ..
- Luo M, Pan H, Liu Z, Li M. Balancing selection and genetic drift at major histocompatibility complex class II genes in isolated populations of golden snub-nosed monkey (Rhinopithecus roxellana). BMC Evol Biol. 2012;12:207 pubmed publisher..The results of this study may contribute to captive breeding and translocation programs for endangered species. ..
- Zhang H, Zhao L, Zheng Z, Huang Y. Complete mitochondrial genome of Gomphocerus sibiricus (Orthoptera: Acrididae) and comparative analysis in four Gomphocerinae mitogenomes. Zoolog Sci. 2013;30:192-204 pubmed publisher..Our results reveal that G. sibiricus has a close relationship with Gomphocerus licenti of the four Gomphocerinae taxa examined in these analyses. ..
- Song X, Du J, Zhu W, Jin P, Ma F. Identification and characterization of an apoptosis-stimulating protein of p53 (ASPP) gene from Branchiostoma belcheri: Insights into evolution of ASPP gene family. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2016;49:268-74 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our findings provided an insight into the evolution and innate immunity function of the ASPP family. ..
- Zheng L, Zou T, Ma Y, Wang J, Zhang Y. Antioxidant and DNA Damage Protecting Activity of Exopolysaccharides from the Endophytic Bacterium Bacillus cereus SZ1. Molecules. 2016;21: pubmed publisher..Our study indicated that the EPS could be useful for preventing oxidative DNA damage and cellular oxidation in pharmaceutical and food industries. ..
- Yip C, Lam C, Luk H, Wong E, Lee R, So L, et al. A six-year descriptive epidemiological study of human coronavirus infections in hospitalized patients in Hong Kong. Virol Sin. 2016;31:41-8 pubmed publisher..09%) was significantly higher than that in the age group of 0-10 years (12/2529, 0.47%) (P < 0.05). These data provides new insight into the epidemiology of coronaviruses. ..
- Bi Z, Li X, Huang H, Hua Y. Identification, Functional Study, and Promoter Analysis of HbMFT1, a Homolog of MFT from Rubber Tree (Hevea brasiliensis). Int J Mol Sci. 2016;17:247 pubmed publisher..In addition, the HbMFT1 promoter can be utilized in controlling transgene expression in stamens and seeds of rubber tree or other plant species. ..
- Zheng X, Zhou T, Wan T, Perdices A, Yang J, Tang X, et al. Huangshan population of Chinese Zacco platypus (Teleostei, Cyprinidae) harbors diverse matrilines and high genetic diversity. Dongwuxue Yanjiu. 2016;37:103-9 pubmed publisher..The Huangshan population had the greatest genetic variation among all sampled regions and hosted six of the ten matrilines. Our results highlight the significance of the Huangshan area for the conservation of Zacco platypus. ..
- Tan B, Yang X, Ge X, Peng C, Liu H, Zhang Y, et al. Novel bat adenoviruses with low G+C content shed new light on the evolution of adenoviruses. J Gen Virol. 2017;98:739-748 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that bats are important natural reservoirs for adenoviruses and play important roles in the evolution of adenoviruses. ..
- Zhao L, Zhang J, Liu Z, Funk S, Wei F, Xu M, et al. Complex population genetic and demographic history of the Salangid, Neosalanx taihuensis, based on cytochrome b sequences. BMC Evol Biol. 2008;8:201 pubmed publisher..We proposed that all populations should be managed and conserved separately, especially for habitat protection. ..
- Mu Z, Lu G, Ji X, Gai Y, Wang Y, Gao H, et al. [Identification and colonization of an antagonistic endophytic Burkholderia cepacia Lu10-1 isolated from mulberry]. Wei Sheng Wu Xue Bao. 2008;48:623-30 pubmed..To identify and colonize an antagonistic bacterium, Lu10-1, isolated from the healthy mulberry...
- Zhang M, Zhang T, Shao M, Fang H. Autotrophic denitrification in nitrate-induced marine sediment remediation and Sulfurimonas denitrificans-like bacteria. Chemosphere. 2009;76:677-82 pubmed publisher..They had over 97% similarity with S. denitrificans and its relatives, including Thiomicrospira sp. strain CVO, Thiomicrospira sp. clone HKT806 and Campylobacterales clone DS169. ..
- Shen C, Cheng A, Wang M, Guo Y, Zhao L, Wen M, et al. Identification and characterization of the duck enteritis virus UL51 gene. Arch Virol. 2009;154:1061-9 pubmed publisher..Indirect immunofluorescence studies localized most of the protein to the juxtanuclear region. These results will provide a basis for further functional analysis of the gene...
- Cui Z, Zhuang G, Xu X, Sun A, Su S. Molecular and biological characterization of a Marek's disease virus field strain with reticuloendotheliosis virus LTR insert. Virus Genes. 2010;40:236-43 pubmed publisher..This is the first report on an oncogenic serotype 1 MDV field strain with LTR insert and its pathogenicity...
- Xie Q, Wang C, Wang R, Qu Z, Lin H, Goodfellow M, et al. Jishengella endophytica gen. nov., sp. nov., a new member of the family Micromonosporaceae. Int J Syst Evol Microbiol. 2011;61:1153-9 pubmed publisher..5597(T )?=?DSM 45430(T)) represents a novel species of a new genus within the family Micromonosporaceae, for which the name Jishengella endophytica gen. nov., sp. nov. is proposed...
- Qiongyao F, Yajun L, Langyu R, Jinglong C, Qiang W, Qunfang C, et al. Identification, structure and function of a novel tetraspaninhomologue from Spirometra erinaceieuropaei. Asian Pac J Trop Med. 2011;4:739-42 pubmed publisher..The full length c DNA sequences of SeTSP16 are identified. It encodes a transmembrane protein which might be an ideal diagnosis antigen and target molecule for antiparasitic drugs. ..
- Zhuang J, Wang J, Zhang X, Liu Z. Molecular characterization of Banana streak virus isolate from Musa Acuminata in China. Virol Sin. 2011;26:393-402 pubmed publisher..Phylogenetic analysis also indicated BSAcYNV shared the closest geographical evolutionary relationship to BSAcVNV among sequenced banana streak badnaviruses...
- Zhao Y, Wang Z, Xu Y, Wu L, Hu L. Secondary structure prediction for complete rDNA sequences (18S, 5.8S, and 28S rDNA) of Demodex folliculorum, and comparison of divergent domains structures across Acari. Exp Parasitol. 2013;135:370-81 pubmed publisher..Generally speaking, LSU rRNA presented more remarkable differences than SSU rRNA did, mainly in D2, D3, D5, D7a, D7b, D8 and D10. ..
- Liu J, Huang F, Wang X, Zhang M, Zheng R, Wang J, et al. Genome-wide analysis of terpene synthases in soybean: functional characterization of GmTPS3. Gene. 2014;544:83-92 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these data provide a comprehensive understanding of the TPS family in soybeans and suggest a promising approach to engineering transgenic plants with enhanced insect resistance. ..
- Zhong X, Song X, Wang N, Hu D, Liu T, Wang T, et al. Molecular identification and characterization of prohibitin from Echinococcus granulosus. Parasitol Res. 2016;115:897-902 pubmed publisher..This is the first report on prohibitin from E. granulosus, and EgPHB is considered to be a valuable protein to study more in the future. ..
- He Q, Jones D, Li W, Xie F, Ma J, Sun R, et al. Genome-Wide Identification of R2R3-MYB Genes and Expression Analyses During Abiotic Stress in Gossypium raimondii. Sci Rep. 2016;6:22980 pubmed publisher..Our results will be useful for determining the precise role of the MYB genes during stress responses with crop improvement. ..
- Yang K, Liu Y, Niu D, Wei D, Li F, Wang G, et al. Identification of novel odorant binding protein genes and functional characterization of OBP8 in Chilo suppressalis (Walker). Gene. 2016;591:425-32 pubmed publisher..The study provides an important base for understanding the olfactory mechanisms in C. suppressalis. ..
- Chen Q, Zang X, Hang X, Wang H, Jia W, Li S, et al. Emticicia soli sp. nov., a novel member of the family 'Flexibacteraceae', isolated from tetrabromobisphenol A-contaminated soil. Int J Syst Evol Microbiol. 2017;67:2885-2890 pubmed publisher..nov. is proposed. The type strain is ZZ-4T (=KCTC 52344T=CCTCC AB 2016137T). ..
- Sun Y, Zuo J, Cui L, Deng Q, Dang Y. Diversity of microbes and potential exoelectrogenic bacteria on anode surface in microbial fuel cells. J Gen Appl Microbiol. 2010;56:19-29 pubmed..Alcaligenes monasteriensis, Comamonas denitrificans, and Dechloromonas sp. were found to be potential exoelectrogenic bacteria worthy of further research. ..
- Wang J, Zhu L, Zhu J, Sun H, Zhu G. Molecular characterization and phylogenetic analysis of an avian adeno-associated virus originating from a chicken in China. Arch Virol. 2011;156:71-7 pubmed publisher..This study therefore provides new genomic information about AAAV. ..
- Liu B, Tang S, Ming H, He S, Nie G, Guan T, et al. [Biodiversity and functional enzymes of cultured halophilic archaeon in Lop Nur region]. Wei Sheng Wu Xue Bao. 2011;51:1222-31 pubmed..In order to explore the diversity of cultured halophilic archaeon from hypersaline environments in Lop Nur region and their potential application...
- Wu X, Fu Y, Yang D, Zhang R, Zheng W, Nie H, et al. Detailed transcriptome description of the neglected cestode Taenia multiceps. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e45830 pubmed publisher..This transcriptome dataset forms a substantial public information platform to achieve a fundamental understanding of the biology of T. multiceps, and helps in the identification of drug targets and parasite-host interaction studies. ..
- Li D, Long Y, Wang T, Xiao D, Zhang J, Guo Z, et al. Epidemiology of hepatitis C virus infection in highly endemic HBV areas in China. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e54815 pubmed publisher..From 2007 to 2011, the average reported incidence rate of hepatitis B was 634.56/100,000 people. However, studies assessing the epidemic features and risk factors of HCV in the general population of Wuwei City are limited...
- Zheng W, Huang L, Huang J, Wang X, Chen X, Zhao J, et al. High genome heterozygosity and endemic genetic recombination in the wheat stripe rust fungus. Nat Commun. 2013;4:2673 pubmed publisher..Our results show the effectiveness of the 'fosmid-to-fosmid' strategy for sequencing dikaryotic genomes and the feasibility of genome analysis to understand race evolution in Pst and other obligate pathogens. ..
- Ni J, Yan Q, Yu Y, Zhang T. Factors influencing the grass carp gut microbiome and its effect on metabolism. FEMS Microbiol Ecol. 2014;87:704-14 pubmed publisher..These findings contribute to the field of fish gut microbial ecology and also provide a basis for follow-up functional studies. ..
- Chen X, Lü S, Zhang Y. Identification and biochemical characterization of protein phosphatase 5 from the cantharidin-producing blister beetle, Epicauta chinensis. Int J Mol Sci. 2013;14:24501-13 pubmed publisher..chinensis adults could be impeded by these inhibitors suggesting there might be some mechanism to protect this beetle from being damaged by its self-produced cantharidin. ..