Experts and Doctors on passiflora in Brazil
- Fischer E, Leal I. Effect of nectar secretion rate on pollination success of Passiflora coccinea (Passifloraceae) in the Central Amazon. Braz J Biol. 2006;66:747-54 pubmed..This seems to be the first non-manipulative study describing such an effect of NSR on the pollination of single flowers in nature...
- Montanher A, Zucolotto S, Schenkel E, Fröde T. Evidence of anti-inflammatory effects of Passiflora edulis in an inflammation model. J Ethnopharmacol. 2007;109:281-8 pubmed
- McKnight I, Eiroa M, Sant Ana A, Massaguer P. Alicyclobacillus acidoterrestris in pasteurized exotic Brazilian fruit juices: isolation, genotypic characterization and heat resistance. Food Microbiol. 2010;27:1016-22 pubmed publisher..acidoterrestris spoilage in these juices. ..
- Zucolotto S, Fagundes C, Reginatto F, Ramos F, Castellanos L, Duque C, et al. Analysis of C-glycosyl flavonoids from South American Passiflora species by HPLC-DAD and HPLC-MS. Phytochem Anal. 2012;23:232-9 pubmed publisher..Leaves and fruits of Passiflora species are widely used around the world in popular medicine, mainly as sedatives and tranquilisers. C-glycosyl flavonoids are the main components of these species...
- Cerqueira Silva C, Santos E, Souza A, Mori G, Oliveira E, Correa R, et al. Development and characterization of microsatellite markers for the wild South American Passiflora cincinnata (Passifloraceae). Am J Bot. 2012;99:e170-2 pubmed publisher..We developed the first set of microsatellite markers for the passion fruit, Passiflora cincinnata, to provide tools for further study of its genetic diversity and to support current conservation and genetic studies...