Experts and Doctors on non steroidal anti inflammatory agents in Egypt
Topic: non steroidal anti inflammatory agents
- Sayed M, Abolyosr A, Abdalla M, El Azab A. Efficacy of tamsulosin in medical expulsive therapy for distal ureteral calculi. Scand J Urol Nephrol. 2008;42:59-62 pubmed..Our study reveals the efficacy of tamsulosin for the treatment of distal ureteral stones. Tamsulosin should be added to the standard medical approach for treating these stones. ..
- Mohamed Hussein A, Mohamed N, Ibrahim M. Changes in pulmonary function in patients with ulcerative colitis. Respir Med. 2007;101:977-82 pubmed..The impairment in active disease exceeded that during the remission. Early recognition is important, as they can be strikingly steroid responsive. ..
- Kenawi I, Barsoum B, Youssef M. Drug-drug interaction between diclofenac, cetirizine and ranitidine. J Pharm Biomed Anal. 2005;37:655-61 pubmed..The 1,2,3-substitutions in the benzene ring of 1 in the mixture appear at 1161.1 cm(-1). The (1)H NMR of the mixed drugs shows singlet, triplet and multiplet proton signals due to the same effect. ..
- Abdel Azeem A, Abdel Hafez A, El Karamany G, Farag H. Chlorzoxazone esters of some non-steroidal anti-inflammatory (NSAI) carboxylic acids as mutual prodrugs: design, synthesis, pharmacological investigations and docking studies. Bioorg Med Chem. 2009;17:3665-70 pubmed publisher..In addition, docking of the mutual ester prodrugs (6-8) into COX-2 active site was conducted in order to predict the affinity and orientation of these prodrugs at the enzyme active site...
- Morsy M, Ashour O, Amin E, Rofaeil R. Gastroprotective effects of telmisartan on experimentally-induced gastric ulcers in rats. Pharmazie. 2009;64:590-4 pubmed..Also, the greater gastroprotection afforded by telmisartan compared to candesartan could be partly ascribed to its PPARgamma-inducing property. ..
- Sayed A, Morcos M. Thymoquinone decreases AGE-induced NF-kappaB activation in proximal tubular epithelial cells. Phytother Res. 2007;21:898-9 pubmed..A significant reduction of AGE-induced NF-kappaB-activation and Il-6 expression was observed. This points to potential antioxidative qualities of TQ. ..
- Ismail S, Mowafi H. Preoperative peritonsillar lornoxicam infiltration is not superior to intravenous lornoxicam for pain relief following tonsillectomy in adults. Eur J Anaesthesiol. 2010;27:807-11 pubmed publisher..Peritonsillar infiltration or i.v. lornoxicam enhanced postoperative analgesia after tonsillectomy in adults. However, the analgesic efficacy of locally applied lornoxicam is not superior to the i.v. administration. ..