Experts and Doctors on musculoskeletal diseases in Italy
Topic: musculoskeletal diseases
- Grassi W, Filippucci E, Carotti M, Salaffi F. Imaging modalities for identifying the origin of regional musculoskeletal pain. Best Pract Res Clin Rheumatol. 2003;17:17-32 pubmed..An appropriate diagnostic programme for patients with regional musculoskeletal pain has to be focused on the strengths and weaknesses of various imaging techniques. ..
- Colombini D, Occhipinti E. Preventing upper limb work-related musculoskeletal disorders (UL-WMSDS): new approaches in job (re)design and current trends in standardization. Appl Ergon. 2006;37:441-50 pubmed
- Zaina F, Negrini S. EJPRM systematic continuous update on Cochrane reviews in rehabilitation: news from July to December 2011. Eur J Phys Rehabil Med. 2011;47:601-5 pubmed..Reviewing periodically the Cochrane reviews is a good way to remain up to date and to find solid bases for everyday clinical practice. ..
- Zottola G, Maccarana G, Bottone G, Cortinovis R, Franchin D, Mangili A, et al. [Active research on occupational diseases caused by biomechanical overload in construction: experience at the ASL of Bergamo]. G Ital Med Lav Ergon. 2011;33:414-9 pubmed..In fact the study highlighted that physicians seem not to be inclined to require additional clinical investigations and not always report occupational diseases...
- Scarpignato C. Piroxicam-?-cyclodextrin: a GI safer piroxicam. Curr Med Chem. 2013;20:2415-37 pubmed..As a consequence, it should be considered as a useful addition to our therapeutic armamentarium. ..
- Sala E, Mattioli S, Violante F, Apostoli P. [Risk assessment of biomechanical load for the upper limbs in housework]. Med Lav. 2007;98:232-51 pubmed
- Allamprese P, Attimonelli R, Gigante M, Soleo L. [Work-related musculoskeletal diseases: experience of INAIL of the Apulia region 1998-2001]. G Ital Med Lav Ergon. 2005;27:176-9 pubmed..The development of specific diagnostic criteria, the detailed job analysis and the use of specific questionnaires seem to be the main elements for the WMSDs diagnosis and for the recognition of their professional etiology...
- Sartorio F, Vercelli S, Ferriero G, D Angelo F, Migliario M, Franchignoni M. [Work-related musculoskeletal diseases in dental professionals. 1. Prevalence and risk factors]. G Ital Med Lav Ergon. 2005;27:165-9 pubmed..Finally, factors connected with professional equipment (such as vibrations, or sharp and hard surfaces causing pressure points) may also contribute to generating WMSD in dental professionals. ..
- Carugno M, Pesatori A, Ferrario M, Ferrari A, Silva F, Martins A, et al. Physical and psychosocial risk factors for musculoskeletal disorders in Brazilian and Italian nurses. Cad Saude Publica. 2012;28:1632-42 pubmed..Our findings support a role of somatizing tendency in predisposition to musculoskeletal disorders, acting as an important mediator of the individual response to triggering exposures, such as workload...
- Padua R, Padua L, Ceccarelli E, Bondi R, Alviti F, Castagna A. Italian version of ASES questionnaire for shoulder assessment: cross-cultural adaptation and validation. Musculoskelet Surg. 2010;94 Suppl 1:S85-90 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that the evaluation capacities of the Italian version of ASES are equivalent to those of English language version...