Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on middle aged in China
Topic: middle aged
Publications511 found, 100 shown here
- Lang B, Chow M. A comparison of surgical outcomes between endoscopic and robotically assisted thyroidectomy: the authors' initial experience. Surg Endosc. 2011;25:1617-23 pubmed publisher..In our early experience, adding the da Vinci S robot to GTET increased the total procedure time and resulted in a higher pain score on day 0 but eliminated the need for any surgical assistant at the time of the operation. ..
- Qiu X, Zhu D, Wei S, Chen G, Chen J, Zhou Q. Primary Leiomyoma of the pleura. World J Surg Oncol. 2011;9:76 pubmed publisher..The patient was followed and has been disease-free for over 15 months. This is the first report of primary leiomyoma of the pleura in China. A review of the literature on primary leiomyoma of the pleura is presented. ..
- Wei W, Kong B, Qu X. Alteration of HGF and TSP-1 expression in ovarian carcinoma associated with clinical features. J Obstet Gynaecol Res. 2012;38:57-64 pubmed publisher..Abnormal expression of HGF and TSP-1 may be related to malignant progression of ovarian cancer and associated in the pathogenesis of ovarian cancer. ..
- Zhang S, Li W, Zhu C, Wang X, Li Z, Zhang J, et al. Sertoli cell-specific expression of metastasis-associated protein 2 (MTA2) is required for transcriptional regulation of the follicle-stimulating hormone receptor (FSHR) gene during spermatogenesis. J Biol Chem. 2012;287:40471-83 pubmed publisher..These data also underscore an unexpected reproductive facet of MTA2, which may operate as a novel integrator linking synergistic actions of FSH and androgen signaling in SCs. ..
- Yao L, Cen J, Chen S, Shen H, Chen Y, He J, et al. IK6 isoform with associated cytogenetic and molecular abnormalities in Chinese patients with Philadelphia chromosome-positive adult acute lymphoblastic leukemia. Leuk Lymphoma. 2013;54:1626-32 pubmed publisher..The findings of this study in Chinese patients with Ph+ adult ALL exhibit some discrepancies with data reported in other countries, thereby enhancing current knowledge on the therapeutic response and prognosis of this disease. ..
- Qian C, Jiang T, Zhang W, Ren C, Wang Q, Qin Q, et al. Increased IL-23 and IL-17 expression by peripheral blood cells of patients with primary biliary cirrhosis. Cytokine. 2013;64:172-80 pubmed publisher..Because the IL-23 and IL-17 levels in the peripheral blood of PBC patients were increased and were correlated with clinical stages, they may be indices that could be used to clinically monitor PBC. ..
- Zhu R, Jiang J, Wang T, Xu T, Wu M, Liu C, et al. [Expressions and clinical significance of OX40 and OX40L in peripheral blood of patients with primary Sjogren's syndrome]. Xi Bao Yu Fen Zi Mian Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2013;29:862-5 pubmed..The high levels of OX40 and OX40L expression were significantly correlated with clinical outcome and therapeutic response, suggesting that OX40/OX40L pathway may play a critical role in pSS pathogenesis. ..
- Ming Z, Li W, Ding W, Yuan R, Li X. The efficacy of percutaneous transluminal angioplasty treatment for the patients with arteriovenous fistula dysfunction. Int Angiol. 2016;35:163-9 pubmed..A high technical and clinical success rate could be achieved by using both approaches. Limited number of complications and high rate of primary patency were found in the patients. ..
- Zhan W, Zhang Z, Zhang Y, Ma J, Wu T, Gu Y, et al. Prognostic value of MAGE-A9 expression in patients with colorectal cancer. Clin Res Hepatol Gastroenterol. 2016;40:239-45 pubmed publisher..Moreover, univariate and multivariate analyses showed that high MAGE-A9 expression was a poor prognostic factor for CRC patients. Hence, MAGE-A9 is expected to become a new target for CRC treatment. ..
- Ng C, Yu S, Lau R, Yim A. Hybrid DynaCT-guided electromagnetic navigational bronchoscopic biopsyâ€ . Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2016;49 Suppl 1:i87-8 pubmed publisher..The advantages, disadvantages and special considerations in adopting this approach are discussed. ..
- Wang L, Duan C, Gao Y, Xu W, Ding J, Liu V, et al. Lack of association between TOR1A and THAP1 mutations and sporadic adult-onset primary focal dystonia in a Chinese population. Clin Neurol Neurosurg. 2016;142:26-30 pubmed publisher..05). This result was confirmed by pooled analysis of multi-ethnic groups. Our study suggested that there might not be an association between TOR1A or THAP1 and patients with AOPFD. ..
- Tian D, Wei W, Dong Y. Influence of COL1A2 gene variants on the incidence of hypertensive intracerebral hemorrhage in a Chinese population. Genet Mol Res. 2016;15: pubmed publisher..In conclusion, our study suggests that the COL1A2 rs42524 polymorphism is associated with the development of hypertensive intracerebral hemorrhage, particularly in conjunction with tobacco use and alcohol consumption. ..
- Zeng Q, Wu Z, Jiang G, Wu X, Li P, Ni Y, et al. The association between ambient inhalable particulate matter and the disease burden of respiratory disease: An ecological study based on ten-year time series data in Tianjin, China. Environ Res. 2017;157:71-77 pubmed publisher..The association between PM10 and YLL of RD differed according to district. These findings also provide new epidemiological evidence for respiratory disease prevention. ..
- Ge E, Fan M, Qiu H, Hu H, Tian L, Wang X, et al. Ambient sulfur dioxide levels associated with reduced risk of initial outpatient visits for tuberculosis: A population based time series analysis. Environ Pollut. 2017;228:408-415 pubmed publisher..Short-term exposure to ambient SO2 was associated with reduced risk of initial TB outpatient visits, suggesting acute protective effects of low-level ambient SO2 exposure on bacteria-induced pulmonary infections. ..
- Fu L, Fu H, Qiao J, Pang Y, Xu K, Zhou L, et al. High expression of CPNE3 predicts adverse prognosis in acute myeloid leukemia. Cancer Sci. 2017;108:1850-1857 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, CPNE3high is an adverse prognostic biomarker for AML. Its effect may be attributed to the distinctive genome-wide gene/microRNA expression and related cell signaling pathways. ..
- Liu W, Xiao S, Hu P, Lu H, Cui Y, Tytgat G. A new quadruple therapy for Helicobacter pylori using tripotassium dicitrato bismuthate, furazolidone, josamycin and famotidine. Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 2000;14:1519-22 pubmed..05). One-week quadruple therapy consisting of TDB, furazolidone, josamycin and famotidine achieves a high cure rate of H. pylori infection. ..
- Ching Y, Wong C, Chan S, Leung T, Ng D, Jin D, et al. Deleted in liver cancer (DLC) 2 encodes a RhoGAP protein with growth suppressor function and is underexpressed in hepatocellular carcinoma. J Biol Chem. 2003;278:10824-30 pubmed..Taken together, our findings suggest a role for DLC2 in growth suppression and hepatocarcinogenesis. ..
- Li G, Chen Q, Jiang J, Zhao Z. The origin of blood supply for cavernous hemangioma of the liver. Hepatobiliary Pancreat Dis Int. 2003;2:367-70 pubmed..To investigate the origin of blood supply to cavernous hemangioma of the liver (CHL)...
- Wu L, Lu Y, Wang X, Lv Z, Zhang B, Yang J. Expression of cancer-testis antigen (CTA) in tumor tissues and peripheral blood of Chinese patients with hepatocellular carcinoma. Life Sci. 2006;79:744-8 pubmed..Specific expression of CTAs was observed in AFP-negative HCC, suggested applying their mRNA as tumor markers to detect circulating HCC cells as adjuvant diagnostic tool and as indicators of recurrence and prognosis. ..
- Yang J, Tan J, Ye G, Gu W, Wang J, Liu Y. T3/T4 thoracic sympathictomy and compensatory sweating in treatment of palmar hyperhidrosis. Chin Med J (Engl). 2007;120:1574-7 pubmed..The rate of moderate CS was significantly lower in group T(4) than in group T(3). No severe CS occurred. The rates of occurrence and severity of CS are lowered with the lower sympathetic chain being transected. ..
- Qin Y, Liu Y, Zhu H, Li J, Ruan G, Zhang Y, et al. Different kinetic patterns of BCR-ABL transcript levels in imatinib-treated chronic myeloid leukemia patients after achieving complete cytogenetic response. Int J Lab Hematol. 2008;30:317-23 pubmed publisher..4/4, P < 0.001). We concluded that the depth of BCR-ABL reduction after CCyR is more critical than when CCyR is first achieved. The kinetic pattern of BCR-ABL transcript is a good predictor of disease stability. ..
- Chen X, Han G, Zhai H, Zhang F, Wang J, Li X, et al. Expression and clinical significance of CacyBP/SIP in pancreatic cancer. Pancreatology. 2008;8:470-7 pubmed publisher..CacyBP/SIP protein might play an important role in the process of pancreatic carcinogenesis and high-level CacyBP/SIP expression might be related to the malignant potential of pancreatic cancer. ..
- Li N, Wang H, Yang J, Zhou L, Hong J, Guo Y, et al. Genetic variation of NEDD4L is associated with essential hypertension in female Kazakh general population: a case-control study. BMC Med Genet. 2009;10:130 pubmed publisher..032 and P = 0.027 respectively). The genetic variations of NEDD4L may be associated with essential hypertension in females in the Kazakh general population. ..
- Wang J, Zhang Y, Wei X, Li J, Nan X, Yu H, et al. Circulating Toll-like receptor (TLR) 2, TLR4, and regulatory T cells in patients with chronic hepatitis C. APMIS. 2010;118:261-70 pubmed publisher..Taken together with other published data, these results suggest that TLR2, TLR4, and Tregs correlate closely with chronic HCV infection. ..
- Yap D, Tang C, Yung S, Choy B, Yuen M, Chan T. Long-term outcome of renal transplant recipients with chronic hepatitis B infection-impact of antiviral treatments. Transplantation. 2010;90:325-30 pubmed publisher..Antiviral treatment has improved the short-term outcome of kidney transplant recipients with chronic hepatitis B infection, but its long-term impact, especially in patients who have developed drug resistance, remains uncertain...
- Qiu Y, Zhang X, Qin Y, Yin K, Zhang D. Beta(2)-adrenergic receptor haplotype/polymorphisms and asthma susceptibility and clinical phenotype in a Chinese Han population. Allergy Asthma Proc. 2010;31:91-7 pubmed publisher..022) and homozygotic haplotype -47 T/-20 T/46 A/79 C/252 G (p < 0.0001). These results indicate that the manifestation of asthma might be affected by either an individual beta?AR SNPs or beta?AR haplotype. ..
- Liao Q, Cowling B, Lam W, Fielding R. Factors affecting intention to receive and self-reported receipt of 2009 pandemic (H1N1) vaccine in Hong Kong: a longitudinal study. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e17713 pubmed publisher..Vaccination planning is a more significant proximal determinant of uptake of pH1N1 vaccine than is intention. Intention alone is an unreliable predictor of future vaccine uptake. ..
- Song R, Xu W, Chen Y, Li Z, Zeng Y, Fu Y. The expression of Sirtuins 1 and 4 in peripheral blood leukocytes from patients with type 2 diabetes. Eur J Histochem. 2011;55:e10 pubmed publisher..05). SIRTs 1 and 4 may have a role in the pathogenesis of T2DM and their expression in granulocytes and monocytes may indirectly reflect the homeostasis of glucose/lipid metabolism in T2DM. ..
- Liang Y, Wu H, Li P, Xie X, Shen X, Yang X, et al. Signal transducer and activator of transcription 4 gene polymorphisms associated with rheumatoid arthritis in Northwestern Chinese Han population. Life Sci. 2011;89:171-5 pubmed publisher..These findings strongly suggest that STAT4 genetic polymorphisms are associated with RA in Northwestern Chinese Han population, and support the hypothesis of STAT4 gene polymorphisms increasing the risk for RA across major populations. ..
- Wushou A, Pan H, Liu W, Tian Z, Wang L, Shali S, et al. Correlation of increased twist with lymph node metastasis in patients with oral squamous cell carcinoma. J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2012;70:1473-9 pubmed publisher..025). Nevertheless, no correlation was found between the Snail and Slug protein expression and the clinicopathologic parameters. Twist might serve as a useful molecular marker for lymph node metastasis and a poor prognosis in OSCC. ..
- Zhang Y, Tan Y, Jiang C, Zhang K, Zha T, Zhang M. High ADAM8 expression is associated with poor prognosis in patients with hepatocellular carcinoma. Pathol Oncol Res. 2013;19:79-88 pubmed publisher..Down-regulation of ADAM8 inhibits the growth,anchorage-independent growth,migration and invasion of HepG2 cells. ADAM8 may be a potential target of antiangiogenic therapy for HCC. ..
- Wang H, Fan R, Wang X, Wu D, Lin G, Xu Y, et al. Methylation of Wnt antagonist genes: a useful prognostic marker for myelodysplastic syndrome. Ann Hematol. 2013;92:199-209 pubmed publisher..018). Our results indicate that epigenetic regulation of the Wnt pathway in MDS cell line, and the methylation status of Wnt antagonists predicts prognoses of MDS patients. ..
- Lin Y, Li Z, Guan T. The clinical significance of PCDH10 promoter methylation in patients with bladder transitional cell carcinoma. Urol Int. 2013;90:219-24 pubmed publisher..0255). PCDH10 methylation is closely associated with malignancy of bladder TCC and may be used as an independent predictor for patients with bladder TCC. ..
- Zhang L, Wu H, Lu D, Li G, Sun C, Song H, et al. The costimulatory molecule B7-H4 promote tumor progression and cell proliferation through translocating into nucleus. Oncogene. 2013;32:5347-58 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, B7-H4 wild-type confers chemoresistance activity to RCC cell lines including Caki-1 and ACHN. Our study provides a new insight into the functional implication of B7-H4 in its subcellular localization. ..
- Qu L, Liang L, Su J, Yang Z. Inhibitory effect of upregulated DR-nm23 expression on invasion and metastasis in colorectal cancer. Eur J Cancer Prev. 2013;22:512-22 pubmed publisher..Its downregulated expression is closely related to the invasion and metastasis of colorectal cancer. Thus, expression status of DR-nm23 may act as a potential prognostic factor in patients with colorectal cancer. ..
- Yang L, Yang S, Liu J, Wang X, Ji J, Cao Y, et al. Expression of GRP78 predicts taxane-based therapeutic resistance and recurrence of human gastric cancer. Exp Mol Pathol. 2014;96:235-41 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that GRP78 overexpression promotes GC cells proliferation and is an independent indicator of poor prognosis for GC. ..
- Tsigkou A, Reis F, Ciarmela P, Lee M, Jiang B, Tosti C, et al. Expression Levels of Myostatin and Matrix Metalloproteinase 14 mRNAs in Uterine Leiomyoma are Correlated With Dysmenorrhea. Reprod Sci. 2015;22:1597-602 pubmed publisher..Overall, the present findings showed that MMP14 mRNA is highly expressed in uterine leiomyoma, where it correlates with the molecular expression of growth factors and is further increased in cases of intense dysmenorrhea. ..
- Zhang Z, Zhao S, Zhang L, Crew R, Zhang N, Sun X, et al. A higher frequency of CD4(+)CXCR5(+) T follicular helper cells in patients with newly diagnosed Henoch-SchÃ¶nlein purpura nephritis. Int Immunopharmacol. 2016;32:8-15 pubmed publisher..05). A higher frequency of circulating CD4(+)CXCR5(+) TFH cells existed in patients with HSPN and may be a viable therapeutic target. ..
- Chen S, Wang Z, Zhang L, Lu G, Zhou C, Wang D, et al. CAMK4 gene variation is associated with hypertension in a Uygur population. Genet Mol Res. 2016;15: pubmed publisher..200; 95% confidence interval = 1.473-3.285, P < 0.001). However, no significant correlation was found in the Han and Kazak groups. The T-allele of rs10491334 in CAMK4 was associated with hypertension in the Uygur group. ..
- Hou W, Yin J, Vogel U, Sun Z, Liang D. 19p13.3-GADD45B common variants and 19q13.3-PPP1R13L and 19q13.3-CD3EAP in lung cancer risk among Chinese. Chem Biol Interact. 2017;277:74-78 pubmed publisher..3-CD3EAP rs967591 may play a role in association with smoke-exposed lung cancer among Chinese. 19p13.3-GADD45B variants should be further evaluated in large prospective studies with molecular pathological annotations of lung cancer. ..
- You Y, Fang C. Intraoperative mitomycin C in dacryocystorhinostomy. Ophthalmic Plast Reconstr Surg. 2001;17:115-9 pubmed..To assess the efficacy of intraoperative mitomycin C (MMC) in external dacryocystorhinostomy (EXT-DCR)...
- Chow K, Szeto C, Hui A, Wong T, Li P. Retrospective review of neurotoxicity induced by cefepime and ceftazidime. Pharmacotherapy. 2003;23:369-73 pubmed..Thus, clinicians' awareness must be increased so that the time between symptom onset and diagnosis can be reduced. ..
- Zhaxi C, Wu K, Qiao T, Shen H, Du A, Suolang D, et al. [Expression pattern of tumor-associated antigen MG7-Ag in gastric cancer: difference between Tibetans and Hans]. Zhonghua Nei Ke Za Zhi. 2004;43:265-8 pubmed..The expression pattern of MG(7)-Ag displayed no significant difference between Hans and Tibetans, The tumor associated antigen MG(7)-Ag in gastric carcinoma can be used in Tibetans as a reliable marker to predict early gastric cancer. ..
- Lai L, Wong G, Chow D, Lau J, Sung J, Leung W. Inter-observer variations on interpretation of capsule endoscopies. Eur J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2006;18:283-6 pubmed..Our results show that there is moderate degree of inter-observer discrepancies on the interpretation of capsule endoscopy. A second reading by an experienced viewer might improve the diagnostic accuracy of this investigation. ..
- Lu J, Wang Z, Lu P, Chen X, Zhang W, Shi K, et al. Pterygium in an aged Mongolian population: a population-based study in China. Eye (Lond). 2009;23:421-7 pubmed..People should be strongly encouraged to wear a wide-brimmed hat and/or sunglasses whenever they are outside. ..
- Wang L, Li Y. Recurrent achalasia treated with Heller myotomy: a review of the literature. World J Gastroenterol. 2008;14:7122-6 pubmed..HM has the best efficacy in patients with recurrent achlasia who were treated with HM as first-line treatment. Future studies should focus on how to increase the success rate and decrease the complications of HM. ..
- Ng K, Lawmin J, Tsang S, Tang W, Chiu K. Value of a single preoperative PFA-100 measurement in assessing the risk of bleeding in patients taking cyclooxygenase inhibitors and undergoing total knee replacement. Br J Anaesth. 2009;102:779-84 pubmed publisher..Preoperative PFA-100 prolongation is correlated with increased postoperative drain output. It can be a potentially useful preoperative measurement in patients taking COX inhibitors. ..
- Wang W, Dai J, Li H, Shen X, Liang Y. Is there reduced susceptibility to praziquantel in Schistosoma japonicum? Evidence from China. Parasitology. 2010;137:1905-12 pubmed publisher..It is suggested that no evidence of tolerance or resistance to praziquantel in S. japonicum was detected in China...
- Lu W, Mo X, Xiong Y. [TrxR2 gene polymorphisms may not be associated with the susceptibility to Kashin-Beck disease]. Nan Fang Yi Ke Da Xue Xue Bao. 2010;30:2246-8 pubmed..13). No obvious correlation can be found between rs5748469 polymorphisms in TrxR2 gene and the susceptibility to KBD. ..
- Zhu Y, Luo H, Deng Z, Fu D, Yao W, Dai J. [Effects of the Chinese patent medicine, Honghua Injection, on platelet glycoprotein IIb/III a receptors in patients with acute coronary syndrome: a randomized controlled trial]. Zhong Xi Yi Jie He Xue Bao. 2012;10:318-23 pubmed..05). Honghua Injection can inhibit the expression of GP IIb/IIIa receptors by preventing aggregation of platelets and may be considered as an effective traditional Chinese medicine for acute coronary syndrome. ..
- He Y, Zhou B, Shi S, Zhang L, Li W. Genetic variation in PDCD6 and susceptibility to lung cancer. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2012;13:4689-93 pubmed..327, OR=0.879, 95%CI=0.679- 1.137). In conclusion, we firstly demonstrated the association between the PDCD6 gene and risk of NSCLC in a Chinese Han population. ..
- Jiao K, Zhang J, Zhang M, Wei Y, Wu Y, Qiu Z, et al. The identification of CD163 expressing phagocytic chondrocytes in joint cartilage and its novel scavenger role in cartilage degradation. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e53312 pubmed publisher..Targeting these cells provides a new strategy for the treatment of arthritis. ..
- Zhao X, Ren Y, Zhang X, Chen C, Dong B, Li Y. A novel GUCY2D mutation in a Chinese family with dominant cone dystrophy. Mol Vis. 2013;19:1039-46 pubmed..A novel missense mutation of the GUCY2D gene was identified in this study. Our results further confirm that the dimerization zone of RetGC-1 is the mutational hot region for COD and CORD. ..
- Chen X, Hou P, Jin C, Zhu W, Luo X, Shi F, et al. Quantitative analysis of retinal layer optical intensities on three-dimensional optical coherence tomography. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2013;54:6846-51 pubmed publisher..In normal subjects, the retinal layers' optical intensities were affected by image quality. Normalization with optical intensity of ONL, all areas, or image quality index is recommended. The optical intensity of RNFL decreased with age. ..
- Qi Q, Ni S, Wang Y, Peng K, Qu H, Yang C, et al. [Herbal acupoint sticking combined with electroacupuncture therapy in the treatment of Bell's palsy: a randomized controlled trial]. Zhongguo Zhen Jiu. 2013;33:965-9 pubmed..05). Compared with EA, the combination of EA and acupoint sticking therapy for Bell's palsy cannot only improve the clinical efficacy and reduce the occurrence of complication but also reliable without any side effect. ..
- Zhu S, Wang Z, Zhang Z, Wang J, Li Y, Yao L, et al. PTPLAD2 is a tumor suppressor in esophageal squamous cell carcinogenesis. FEBS Lett. 2014;588:981-9 pubmed publisher..Therefore, PTPLAD2 is a potential tumor suppressor and prognostic indicator that reduces STAT3 phosphorylation. PTPLAD2 is a possible clinical target for ESCC treatment. ..
- Chen S, Wang Z, Zhang L, Lu G, Zhou C, Wang D, et al. Association Between Polymorphism in the Human Cathepsin L (CTSL1) Promoter with Hypertension in the Uygur, Kazak and Han Populations in China. J Coll Physicians Surg Pak. 2015;25:640-3 pubmed publisher..A/A) was also observed after adjusting the variable to the covariates age (OR = 0.629, 95% CI = 0.464 0853, p = 0.003). The study results indicate the A-allele of rs3118869 is a protective factor in hypertension. ..
- Zhang L, Xiang P, Han X, Wu L, Li X, Xiong Z. Decreased expression of microRNA-20a promotes tumor progression and predicts poor prognosis of cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma. Int J Clin Exp Pathol. 2015;8:11446-51 pubmed..The inhibition of miR-20a might even become a new therapeutic method for the treatment of CSCC. ..
- Ma Y, He F, Yin Y, Hashem K, MacGregor G. Gradual reduction of sugar in soft drinks without substitution as a strategy to reduce overweight, obesity, and type 2 diabetes: a modelling study. Lancet Diabetes Endocrinol. 2016;4:105-14 pubmed publisher..The proposed strategy should be implemented immediately, and could be used in combination with other approaches, such as taxation policies, to produce a more powerful effect. None. ..
- Zhao Y, Wang W, Wang X, Xu Y, Wang Y, Dong Z, et al. Downregulation of serum DKK-1 predicts poor prognosis in patients with papillary thyroid cancer. Genet Mol Res. 2015;14:18886-94 pubmed publisher..031). In conclusion, low DKK-1 serum levels are associated with poor prognosis in PTC patients and DKK-1 could potentially be used as a biomarker leading to earlier diagnosis of PTC. ..
- Huang Q, Zhang Q, Xu H. Catheter-Directed Thrombolysis for Massive Pulmonary Embolism Resulting from Thrombosis in a Duplicated Inferior Vena Cava: A Case Report. Ann Vasc Surg. 2016;33:231.e1-4 pubmed publisher..He was asymptomatic at discharge, with complete resolution of thrombosis and successful retrieval of the filter. The patient had an uneventful 9-month follow-up with no further complications. ..
- Yang Z, Hu J, Lu Q, Guo C, Cui N, Peng W, et al. The prospective evaluation of viral loads in patients with severe fever with thrombocytopenia syndrome. J Clin Virol. 2016;78:123-8 pubmed publisher..The diagnosis of SFTSV infection based on PCR test should be performed at least three days after disease onset. Peaking viral loads were attained around six days after disease, posing a highest risk of human-to-human transmission. ..
- Liu H, Chu J, Zhang L, Liu C, Yan Z, Zhou S. Clinical Comparison of Outcomes of Early versus Delayed Carotid Artery Stenting for Symptomatic Cerebral Watershed Infarction due to Stenosis of the Proximal Internal Carotid Artery. Biomed Res Int. 2016;2016:6241546 pubmed publisher..We suggest early CAS for sCWI due to severe proximal internal carotid artery stenosis as it provides lower rate of second stroke, comparable periprocedural complications, and better functional outcomes compared to that of delayed CAS...
- Zheng X, Wei W, Huang Q, Song S, Wan J, Huang G. A Computer-Aided Analysis Method of SPECT Brain Images for Quantitative Treatment Monitoring: Performance Evaluations and Clinical Applications. Biomed Res Int. 2017;2017:1962181 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, the proposed CAA-CRM approach provides a convenient solution to generate a parametric image and derive the quantitative indexes from the longitudinal SPECT brain images for treatment monitoring. ..
- Qian Z, Ren L, Wu D, Yang X, Zhou Z, Nie Q, et al. Overexpression of FoxO3a is associated with glioblastoma progression and predicts poor patient prognosis. Int J Cancer. 2017;140:2792-2804 pubmed publisher..FoxO3a might be a novel prognostic biomarker or a potential therapeutic target in glioblastoma. ..
- Ji W, Zhang L, Guo Z, Xie S, Yang W, Chen J, et al. Colonization prevalence and antibiotic susceptibility of Group B Streptococcus in pregnant women over a 6-year period in Dongguan, China. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0183083 pubmed publisher..In addition, we suggest establishing standard processes for GBS culture and identification in China as early as possible. ..
- Zou H, Zhu C, Wang C, Wang Z, Ma X, Han B, et al. Recurrence of Barcelona Clinic Liver Cancer Stage A Hepatocellular Carcinoma After Hepatectomy. Am J Med Sci. 2017;354:262-267 pubmed publisher..Anatomic resection is preferred for patients with BCLC stage A. Adequate surgical margins are necessary for patients with poor liver function. ..
- Yao J, Gao L, Liu Y, Li J, Pang G. Genetic variation in interleukin-10 gene and risk of oral cancer. Clin Chim Acta. 2008;388:84-8 pubmed..001). IL-10 gene promoter -1082 A/G (rs1800870) polymorphism, and its haplotype are significantly associated with the risk of oral cancer. Our data suggests that IL-10 gene plays an important role in the development of oral cancer. ..
- Fu K, Meng Z, Li J, Li H. [Repairing the defect of benign bone tumor with the coralline hydroxyapatite]. Zhong Nan Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban. 2008;33:421-4 pubmed..To observe the clinical effect of repairing bone defectin post-operation benign tumor with coralline hydroxyapatite(CHAP)...
- Niu L, He J, Wang K, Zhang W, Zhou C. [Abnormal expression of beta-catenin and E-cadherin in Her2-positive breast cancer and its implications]. Nan Fang Yi Ke Da Xue Xue Bao. 2009;29:2237-40 pubmed
- Yu J, Wang L, Deng J, Gao L, Zhang T, Zhao Z, et al. Treatment of symptomatic intracranial atherosclerotic stenosis with a normal-sized Gateway(™) balloon and Wingspan(™) stent. J Int Med Res. 2010;38:1968-74 pubmed..0%) than in group U (33.3%). It is concluded that use of a normal-sized Gateway(™) balloon and Wingspan(™) stent appears to be safe, to have a high rate of technical success, good immediate post-operative results and a low ISR rate. ..
- Wang Y, Li X, Wang H, Zhang Z, Li M, Su X. Intravitreal bevacizumab combined with/without triamcinolone acetonide in single injection for treatment of diabetic macular edema. Chin Med J (Engl). 2011;124:352-8 pubmed..Our results showed that no significant differences were detected between intravitreal bevacizumab combined with/without triamcinolone acetonide for the eyes with diabetic macular edema in Chinese patients. ..
- Jiang L, Zhou P, Sun A, Zheng J, Liu B, You Y, et al. Functional variant (-1304T>G) in the MKK4 promoter is associated with decreased risk of acute myeloid leukemia in a southern Chinese population. Cancer Sci. 2011;102:1462-8 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that the functional -1304G>T variant may contribute to the risk of AML by enhancing the transcriptional activity of MKK4. Thus, this polymorphism may be a genetic modifier for the development of AML. ..
- He Q, Chen X, Lin B, Qu L, Wu J, Chen J. Late onset pulmonary Lophomonas blattarum infection in renal transplantation: a report of two cases. Intern Med. 2011;50:1039-43 pubmed..The diagnosis and treatment were discussed to facilitate improvement in the recognition of this rare infection, especially in transplant recipients. ..
- Zhang Z, Yu D, Yuan J, Guo Y, Wang H, Zhang X. Cigarette smoking strongly modifies the association of complement factor H variant and the risk of lung cancer. Cancer Epidemiol. 2012;36:e111-5 pubmed publisher..98 (0.49-1.94), 2.36 (1.14-4.90), and 6.39 (3.49-11.68), respectively. These findings suggest that CFH Y402H polymorphism may interact with cigarette smoking to effect the development of lung cancer in the Chinese population. ..
- Li S, Chen T, Dong H, Lin P, Wen C, Cheng Y, et al. [Frequency characteristics of the semicircular canals lesion in Hunt syndrome with vertigo]. Zhonghua Er Bi Yan Hou Tou Jing Wai Ke Za Zhi. 2012;47:6-10 pubmed..To research the frequency characteristics of the semicircular canals lesion in Hunt syndrome with vertigo and the clinical value of the video head impulse test (vHIT) for vestibular function evaluated in this disease...
- Xu Z, Ding S, Zhou L, Xie H, Chen K, Zhang W, et al. FOXC1 contributes to microvascular invasion in primary hepatocellular carcinoma via regulating epithelial-mesenchymal transition. Int J Biol Sci. 2012;8:1130-41 pubmed
- Qi Y, Zhu Y. Prognostic value of an ocular trauma score in ocular firecracker trauma. J Burn Care Res. 2013;34:e183-6 pubmed publisher..The OTS has good predictive value for ocular firecracker trauma with 100% sensitivity and specificity to predict a final vision of nonlight perception, light perception/hand motion, and 1/200-19/200. ..
- Weitao Y, Qiqing C, Songtao G, Jiaqiang W. Use of gluteus maximus adipomuscular sliding flaps in the reconstruction of sacral defects after tumor resection. World J Surg Oncol. 2013;11:110 pubmed publisher..We investigated whether defect reconstruction with gluteus maximus (GLM) adipomuscular sliding flaps would improve patient outcomes...
- Liu H, Ouyang X, Li Y, Zeng H, Wang X, Xie S, et al. Involvement of levels of Toll like receptor-4 in monocytes, CD4+ T-lymphocyte subsets, and cytokines in patients with immune thrombocytopenic purpura. Thromb Res. 2013;132:196-201 pubmed publisher..Our data showed that TLR4, CD4+ T cells (Th1, Th17 and Treg cells) and related cytokines (IL-23, IL-2) may take part in the pathogenesis of ITP. TLR4 may play a role through the TLR4-cytokine-CD4+ T lymphocyte cell pathway. ..
- Liu B, Ma Y, Yi J, Xu Z, Zhang Y, Zhang C, et al. Elevated plasma soluble Sema4D/CD100 levels are associated with disease severity in patients of hemorrhagic fever with renal syndrome. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e73958 pubmed publisher..The aim of this study was to investigate the pathological significance of CD100 in patients after HTNV infection...
- Lin L, Qin Y, Jin T, Liu S, Zhang S, Shen X, et al. Significance of NQO1 overexpression for prognostic evaluation of gastric adenocarcinoma. Exp Mol Pathol. 2014;96:200-5 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, NQO1 plays an important role in the progression of GAC, and might be a potential, but not an independent, poor prognostic biomarker and therapeutic target of GAC. ..
- Fan Y, Shen B, Tan M, Mu X, Qin Y, Zhang F, et al. Long non-coding RNA UCA1 increases chemoresistance of bladder cancer cells by regulating Wnt signaling. FEBS J. 2014;281:1750-8 pubmed publisher..We finally demonstrate that UCA1 increases the cisplatin resistance of bladder cancer cells by enhancing the expression of Wnt6, and thus represents a potential target to overcome chemoresistance in bladder cancer. ..
- Yi L, Wei L, Hao A, Hu M, Xu X. Exploration on Construction of Hospital "Talent Tree" Project. Cell Biochem Biophys. 2015;72:67-71 pubmed publisher..In practice, we gradually found this as a unique way of the talent construction, which conforms to our hospital's condition. This guarantees sustained development and innovative force of the hospital. ..
- Gao T, Ng C, Li C, Li Y, Duan C, Shen L, et al. Smoking is an independent association of squamous metaplasia in Chinese nasal polyps. Int Forum Allergy Rhinol. 2016;6:66-74 pubmed publisher..The majority of Chinese NPs are neutrophilic and epithelial hyperplasia is the most common pattern of epithelial remodeling. We show for the first time that smoking has a strong association with squamous metaplasia in nasal polyposis. ..
- Dai L, Zhang R, Wang Z, He Y, Bai X, Zhu M, et al. Efficacy of immunomodulatory therapy with all-trans retinoid acid in adult patients with chronic immune thrombocytopenia. Thromb Res. 2016;140:73-80 pubmed publisher..Our findings indicate that ATRA therapy could induce significant changes of Treg cells to induce response in patients with chronic ITP. ..
- Tang S, Qian X, Zhang Y, Liu Y. Treating low back pain resulted from lumbar degenerative instability using Chinese Tuina combined with core stability exercises: A randomized controlled trial. Complement Ther Med. 2016;25:45-50 pubmed publisher..05). No adverse events occurred in the trial. Chinese Tuina combined with core stability exercises has better effect than Tuina alone in treating low back pain resulted from low-grade lumbar degenerative instability. ..