Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on maltose in Japan
- Tanaka T, Furukawa F, Imamura S. Epitope mapping for epidermolysis bullosa acquisita autoantibody by molecularly cloned cDNA for type VII collagen. J Invest Dermatol. 1994;102:706-9 pubmed..These data suggest that multiple epitopes on the N-terminal non-collagenous domain of type VII collagen are recognized by circulating autoantibodies in patients with epidermolysis bullosa acquisita. ..
- De Costa D, Suzuki K, Yoshida K. Structural and functional analysis of a putative gene cluster for palatinose transport on the linear chromosome of Agrobacterium tumefaciens MAFF301001. J Bacteriol. 2003;185:2369-73 pubmed..Growth on trehalose and maltose was not influenced by the mutations...
- Ooya T, Eguchi M, Yui N. Supramolecular design for multivalent interaction: maltose mobility along polyrotaxane enhanced binding with concanavalin A. J Am Chem Soc. 2003;125:13016-7 pubmed..Therefore, we concluded that the high mobility of maltose groups along the polyrotaxane structure contributes to enhanced Con A recognition. ..
- Tokita Y, Satoh K, Sakaguchi M, Endoh Y, Mori I, Yuzurihara M, et al. The preventive effect of Daikenchuto on postoperative adhesion-induced intestinal obstruction in rats. Inflammopharmacology. 2007;15:65-6 pubmed..Furthermore, HS was found to be one of the active compound of DKT, and its action was mediated by sensory nerves. ..
- Tokita Y, Yuzurihara M, Sakaguchi M, Satoh K, Kase Y. The pharmacological effects of Daikenchuto, a traditional herbal medicine, on delayed gastrointestinal transit in rat postoperative ileus. J Pharmacol Sci. 2007;104:303-10 pubmed..Moreover, zanthoxylum fruit and maltose syrup were crucial medical herbs contributing to the ability of Daikenchuto. ..
- Kawakami K, Sumitani C, Yoshihashi Y, Yonemochi E, Terada K. Investigation of the dynamic process during spray-drying to improve aerodynamic performance of inhalation particles. Int J Pharm. 2010;390:250-9 pubmed publisher..This excipient approach seems to be a promising method to prepare fine drug particles of high dispersity for achieving an efficient pulmonary drug delivery. ..
- Yamamoto K, Miyake H, Kusunoki M, Osaki S. Steric hindrance by 2 amino acid residues determines the substrate specificity of isomaltase from Saccharomyces cerevisiae. J Biosci Bioeng. 2011;112:545-50 pubmed publisher..Two isomaltase mutant enzymes - V216T and Q279A - hydrolyzed maltose. Thus, the amino acid residues at these positions may be largely responsible for determining the substrate specificity of ?-glucosidases. ..