Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on male in China
Publications504 found, 100 shown here
- Zhang H, Wang F, Zhou T, Wang P, Chen X, Zhang J, et al. Analysis of 137 Patients Who Underwent Endoscopic Transsphenoidal Pituitary Adenoma Resection Under High-Field Intraoperative Magnetic Resonance Imaging Navigation. World Neurosurg. 2017;104:802-815 pubmed publisher..Follow-up examinations of extent of residual tumor at 3 months postoperatively were consistent with intraoperative results. Residual tumor volume in the suprasellar region was usually less than that observed intraoperatively. ..
- Li W, Jiang J, Su J, Liang B, Deng W, Huang J, et al. Commercial Sexual Behaviors Among Male Rural-to-Urban Migrants in Western China: Implications for HIV Prevention. Asia Pac J Public Health. 2017;29:388-400 pubmed publisher..Commercial sexual behavior and not using condoms are common among male rural-to-urban migrants in western China. Strategies and appropriate education should be developed to prevent HIV transmission due to high-risk sexual behaviors. ..
- Jiu M, Hu J, Wang L, Dong J, Song Y, Sun H. Cryptic Species Identification and Composition of Bemisia tabaci (Hemiptera: Aleyrodidae) Complex in Henan Province, China. J Insect Sci. 2017;17: pubmed publisher..tabaci in Henan province. This current study for the first time unifies our knowledge of the diversity and distribution of B. tabaci across Henan province of China...
- Xu X, Zhang J, Zhan S, Li Z, Liu X, Zhang H, et al. TGF-?1 improving abnormal pregnancy outcomes induced by Toxoplasma gondii infection: Regulating NKG2D/DAP10 and killer subset of decidual NK cells. Cell Immunol. 2017;317:9-17 pubmed publisher..These results suggested that TGF-?1 might be a potential immunoprotective method for the treatment of abnormal pregnancy outcomes following T. gondii infection. ..
- Liu W, Zhang Y, Cheng G, Du Y, He L, Wang X, et al. [Comparison on the efficacy and safety of different occlusion devices for the treatment of patients with patent foramen ovale]. Zhonghua Xin Xue Guan Bing Za Zhi. 2017;45:485-490 pubmed publisher..355]?(2)??12???COF??????????3?(1.7%)?1?????????????2???????????????Amp??????????1?(1.5%)?????????????????????????????????????(P?1.000)?????????????????????????????? ??? Cardi?O?fix PFO????Amplatzer PFO?????PFO???????????. ..
- Liu B, Wei J, Li M, Jiang J, Zhang H, Yang L, et al. Association of common genetic variants in VEGFA with biliary atresia susceptibility in Northwestern Han Chinese. Gene. 2017;628:87-92 pubmed publisher..Our results indicate additional evidence supporting that there is an important role of the VEGFA gene in the increased susceptibility of BA. ..
- Chen L, Niu L, Chen Y, Zheng B, Liu Y. [Cervical skeletal abnormalities in patients with palatally displaced canine]. Shanghai Kou Qiang Yi Xue. 2017;26:73-75 pubmed
- Zhang K, Wang W, Wu K, Ding C, Zhu J, Du Y, et al. [Knock-down of DAB2 interacting protein (DAB2IP) promotes proliferation and inhibits apoptosis of bladder cancer cells]. Xi Bao Yu Fen Zi Mian Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2017;33:668-676 pubmed..Conclusion Knock-down of DAB2IP can promote the proliferation and inhibit the apoptosis of bladder cancer cells, and increase the resistance to chemotherapy. ..
- Yu Y, Li L, Li H, Yu X, Zhang Y, Wang Q, et al. In vivo assessment of dermal adhesion, penetration, and bioavailability of tetrabromobisphenol A. Environ Pollut. 2017;228:305-310 pubmed publisher..TBBPA levels in the blood, urine, and feces of the male rats were significantly higher than those in the female rats. The dermal bioavailability of TBBPA was 24.71% for male rats and 20.05% for female rats 24 h after exposure. ..
- Wang P, Liu H, Chen L, Duan Y, Chen Q, Xi S. Effects of a Novel Glucokinase Activator, HMS5552, on Glucose Metabolism in a Rat Model of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus. J Diabetes Res. 2017;2017:5812607 pubmed publisher..Our data suggest that the novel GKA, HMS5552, exerts antidiabetic effects on the liver and pancreas by improving GK activity and insulin resistance, which holds promise as a novel drug for the treatment of T2DM patients. ..
- Zhao P, Kuai J, Gao J, Sun L, Wang Y, Yao L. Delta opioid receptor agonist attenuates lipopolysaccharide-induced myocardial injury by regulating autophagy. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2017;492:140-146 pubmed publisher..DADLE could improve the survival and protect myocardial dysfunction in mice with LPS-induced endotoxemia. This effect was related to the increase of autophagy. ..
- Feng Y, Lu S, Wang J, Kumar P, Zhang L, Bhatt A. Dexamethasone-induced neuroprotection in hypoxic-ischemic brain injury in newborn rats is partly mediated via Akt activation. Brain Res. 2014;1589:68-77 pubmed publisher..We conclude that Dex provides robust neuroprotection against subsequent HI in newborn rats in part via activation of PI3/Akt pathway. ..
- Xiao W, Chan C, Fan Y, Leung D, Xia W, He Y, et al. Symptom clusters in patients with nasopharyngeal carcinoma during radiotherapy. Eur J Oncol Nurs. 2017;28:7-13 pubmed publisher..The four clusters identified reveal the symptom patterns experienced by NPC patients during RT. Future intervention studies on managing these symptom clusters are warranted, especially for the nutrition impact symptom cluster. ..
- Han T, Lin D, Jiang H. Wound natural healing in treatment of tumor-like hypertrophic scar. An Bras Dermatol. 2017;92:474-477 pubmed publisher..The cure rate of the therapy was 91.2%. The wound natural healing therapy is effective in treating tumor-like hypertrophic scar, which can prevent recurrence and has good cosmetic results. ..
- Jia Z, Xue C, Wang W, Liu T, Huang X, Xu W. Clinical outcomes of anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction using LARS artificial graft with an at least 7-year follow-up. Medicine (Baltimore). 2017;96:e6568 pubmed publisher..7?±?1.3, while its value before injury was 5.5?±?1.0.In this study, ACL reconstruction using the LARS artificial ligament has a good prognosis with a low failure and complication rate at a mean follow-up of 91 months. ..
- Qu D, Shen L, Liu S, Li H, Ma Y, Zhang R, et al. Chronic inflammation confers to the metabolic reprogramming associated with tumorigenesis of colorectal cancer. Cancer Biol Ther. 2017;18:237-244 pubmed publisher..Thus, we presented the view that inflammation could induce the metabolic reprogramming and promote the progression from chronic colitis to colorectal cancer. ..
- Shi Y, Zhai Q, Li D, Mao B, Liu X, Zhao J, et al. Restoration of cefixime-induced gut microbiota changes by Lactobacillus cocktails and fructooligosaccharides in a mouse model. Microbiol Res. 2017;200:14-24 pubmed publisher..However, fructooligasaccharide administration showed certain effects on gut microbiota restoration (such as an increase of Akkermansia), although its effect on the entire microbiome structure is not so obvious. ..
- Li L, Yuan Y, Chen L, Li M, Ji P, Gong J, et al. Gadolinium-enhanced 7.0 T magnetic resonance imaging assessment of the aqueous inflow in rat eyes in vivo. Exp Eye Res. 2017;162:18-26 pubmed publisher..The aqueous inflow calculation via non-invasive local application of 234.5 mg/ml Gd-DTPA can be assessed by the variability of relative concentration of Gd-DTPA in anterior chamber and ACV in vivo, under anesthetic condition. ..
- Luan H, Han X, Yu X, An M, Zhang H, Zhao B, et al. Dual Infection Contributes to Rapid Disease Progression in Men Who Have Sex With Men in China. J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr. 2017;75:480-487 pubmed publisher..027). The occurrence of dual infection among Chinese MSM is relatively high, and HIV-1 dual infection might contribute to rapid disease progression seen in the MSM population. ..
- Song Y, Li W, Huang J. [Safety and efficacy of infusional fluorouracil, leucovorin, oxaliplatin, and irinotecan (FOLFOXIRI) in Chinese patients with advanced colorectal cancer]. Zhonghua Zhong Liu Za Zhi. 2017;39:380-383 pubmed publisher..7%? ??? folfoxiri????????????????????. ..
- Wang Z, Shi X, Zhang H, Yu L, Cheng Y, Zhang H, et al. Discovery of cycloalkyl-fused N-thiazol-2-yl-benzamides as tissue non-specific glucokinase activators: Design, synthesis, and biological evaluation. Eur J Med Chem. 2017;139:128-152 pubmed publisher..Moreover, acute treatment of compound 72 did not induce hypoglycemia in C57BL/6J mice even at 200 mg/kg via oral administration. ..
- Xu S, Zhang J, Xu Y, Wu H, Xue X, Wang H. Relationship between Angiotensin Converting Enzyme, Apelin, and New-Onset Atrial Fibrillation after Off-Pump Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting. Biomed Res Int. 2017;2017:7951793 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, the high ACE and low apelin preoperatively led to CRP and MDA being increased postoperatively, which was probably associated with POAF after OPCABG. Apelin may be a new predictor for POAF. ..
- Chi Y, Li Z, Lin C, Wang Q, Zhou Y. Evaluation of the postoperative cognitive dysfunction in elderly patients with general anesthesia. Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci. 2017;21:1346-1354 pubmed..The preoperative intramuscular injection of scopolamine butylbromide has important clinical significance for the prevention of POCD. ..
- Lam R, Tang M, Leung S, Chong Y, Tsui M, Mak T. Supraventricular tachycardia and acute confusion following ingestion of e-cigarette fluid containing AB-FUBINACA and ADB-FUBINACA: a case report with quantitative analysis of serum drug concentrations. Clin Toxicol (Phila). 2017;55:662-667 pubmed publisher..In the context of acute poisoning, the presence of unexplained tachyarrhythmias, confusion, and a negative recreational drug screen should prompt clinicians to consider synthetic cannabinoid toxicity as a differential diagnosis. ..
- Ma H, Du X, Zhang S, Wang Q, Yin Y, Qiu X, et al. Achaete-scute complex homologue-1 promotes development of laryngocarcinoma via facilitating the epithelial-mesenchymal transformation. Tumour Biol. 2017;39:1010428317705752 pubmed publisher..Achaete-scute complex homologue-1 plays an important role in the genesis and progression of laryngeal carcinoma and may act as a potential biomarker for therapeutic target and prognostic prediction. ..
- Shao M, Li D, Teng J, Zhang Y, Li S, Cao W. Association Between Serum Complement C3 Levels and Age-Related Cataract. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2017;58:4934-4939 pubmed publisher..The serum complement component 3 (C3) concentration and clinical characteristics of age-related cataract (ARC) subjects were analyzed to evaluate whether serum C3 levels are correlated with ARC...
- Yeung W, Chung K, Zhang Z, Chan W, Zhang S, Ng R, et al. Electroacupuncture for tapering off long-term benzodiazepine use: study protocol of randomized controlled trial. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2017;17:183 pubmed publisher..Results of this study will provide high quality evidence of the efficacy and safety of electroacupuncture as an adjunct treatment for benzodiazepine tapering in long-term users. ClinicalTrials.gov NCT02475538 . ..
- Shao Z. SPATHOLOBUS SUBERECTUS STEM EXTRACT IMPROVES THE PROTECTIVE EFFECT OF HEPARIN ON CERULEIN-INDUCED PANCREATITIS. Afr J Tradit Complement Altern Med. 2017;14:187-193 pubmed publisher..Present study concludes that treatment with SS alone effectively manages the pancreatitis by ceasing the inflammatory pathway and potentiates the effect of heparin in the management of pancreatitis. ..
- Zeng Q, Wu Z, Jiang G, Wu X, Li P, Ni Y, et al. The association between ambient inhalable particulate matter and the disease burden of respiratory disease: An ecological study based on ten-year time series data in Tianjin, China. Environ Res. 2017;157:71-77 pubmed publisher..The association between PM10 and YLL of RD differed according to district. These findings also provide new epidemiological evidence for respiratory disease prevention. ..
- Liang Y, Bajoria R, Jiang Y, Su H, Pan H, Xia N, et al. Prevalence of diabetes mellitus in Chinese children with thalassaemia major. Trop Med Int Health. 2017;22:716-724 pubmed publisher..4; 95% CI 0.23-0.8; P < 0.05). Our data suggest that IFG occurred in 30% of ? TM children, perhaps due to insulin resistance secondary to iron overload. Deferiprone-containing chelating agent may have a protective effect. ..
- Ge Q, Peng W, Zhang J, Weng X, Zhang Y, Liu T, et al. Short-term apparent brain tissue changes are contributed by cerebral blood flow alterations. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0182182 pubmed publisher..These data clearly proved existence of the perfusion contribution to short-term ATC, and suggested a need for correcting perfusion changes in longitudinal T1-weighted structural MRI analysis if a short-term design is used. ..
- Cui H, Gu X, Chen J, Xie Y, Ke S, Wu J, et al. Pregnane X receptor regulates the AhR/Cyp1A1 pathway and protects liver cells from benzo-[?]-pyrene-induced DNA damage. Toxicol Lett. 2017;275:67-76 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our study has revealed a novel mechanism by which PXR protects liver cells from BaP-induced DNA damage through inhibiting the BaP biotransformation. ..
- Zhu S, Yuan C, Liu Z, Li X, Wang P. [The mechanism of corticotomy accelerating orthodontic tooth movement in SD rats]. Shanghai Kou Qiang Yi Xue. 2017;26:12-16 pubmed..Expression of RANKL in pressure side also increased in Cort group at the 3 and 7 day. Corticotomy accelerates OTM in rats and it may result from promoted bone resorption via increased RANKL expression in periodontal tissue. ..
- Huang Y, Ren H, Xiong J, Gao X, Sun X. Identification and characterization of known and novel microRNAs in three tissues of Chinese giant salamander base on deep sequencing approach. Genomics. 2017;109:258-264 pubmed publisher..This study characterized the miRNA of A. davidianus for the first time, which provides an opportunity for further understanding of miRNA regulation function in A. davidianus ranked as living fossils. ..
- Wang M, Zhao Q, Ding W, Cai S. Comparison of Direct Current Synchronized Cardioversion to Ibutilide-Guided Catheter Ablation for Long-Term Sinus Rhythm Maintenance After Isolated Pulmonary Vein Isolation of Persistent Atrial Fibrillation. Am J Cardiol. 2017;119:1997-2002 pubmed publisher..043) or after reablation (86% vs 81% vs 60%; p = 0.042). In conclusion, in persistent AF treatment, ibutilide-guided ablation after PVI yields higher 1-year SR maintenance rate than PVI only. ..
- Fan R, Enkhjargal B, Camara R, Yan F, Gong L, ShengtaoYao -, et al. Critical role of EphA4 in early brain injury after subarachnoid hemorrhage in rat. Exp Neurol. 2017;296:41-48 pubmed publisher..In contrast, Fasudil abolished the effects of rEphx-1. These results suggest that EphA4, a novel and promising target for treatment, exacerbates EBI through an Ephexin-1/ROCK2 pathway after SAH. ..
- Liu J, Chen S, Liu F, Li Q, Kong X, Feng Z. The diagnosis of neonatal pulmonary atelectasis using lung ultrasonography. Chest. 2015;147:1013-1019 pubmed publisher..Routine lung ultrasonography is a useful method of diagnosing or excluding NPA in neonates. ..
- Zhang M, Cai S, Zuo B, Gong W, Tang Z, Zhou D, et al. Arctigenin induced gallbladder cancer senescence through modulating epidermal growth factor receptor pathway. Tumour Biol. 2017;39:1010428317698359 pubmed publisher..These data identify epidermal growth factor receptor as a key regulator in arctigenin-induced gallbladder cancer senescence. ..
- Liang D, Fan Z, Weng S, Jiao S, Wu Z, Zou Y, et al. Characterization and expression of StAR2a and StAR2b in the olive flounder Paralichthys olivaceus. Gene. 2017;626:1-8 pubmed publisher..1-NR0b1 (P<0.05). Above study showed that expression of StAR2 was regulated by cAMP and the transcription factors, NR5a2 and NR0b1, indicating that StAR2 may have functions in flounder gonadal differentiation and maintenance. ..
- Zhou L, Huang Y, Li H, Fan J, ZhangBao J, Yu H, et al. MOG-antibody associated demyelinating disease of the CNS: A clinical and pathological study in Chinese Han patients. J Neuroimmunol. 2017;305:19-28 pubmed publisher..Our investigations suggest that MOG-ab mediates a distinct disease entity separate from NMO/SD. ..
- Yao Y, Yue M, Wang J, Chen H, Liu M, Zang F, et al. Grazoprevir and Elbasvir in Patients with Genotype 1 Hepatitis C Virus Infection: A Comprehensive Efficacy and Safety Analysis. Can J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2017;2017:8186275 pubmed publisher..i>Conclusions. The result shows that 12-week grazoprevir plus elbasvir therapy is safe and effective for treatment-naive patients with HCV genotype 1. ..
- Fan Z, Han Y, Ye Y, Liu C, Cai H. l-carnitine preserves cardiac function by activating p38 MAPK/Nrf2 signalling in hearts exposed to irradiation. Eur J Pharmacol. 2017;804:7-12 pubmed publisher..The cardioprotective effects of L-carnitine were mediated by p38MAPK/Nrf2 signalling. ..
- Yuan L, Lu S, Zhang H, Wang J, Hu Y, Wang L, et al. [Elevated IL-18, IL-18 binding protein and IL-18 receptor in eosinophil-enriched blood cells in patients with asthma]. Xi Bao Yu Fen Zi Mian Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2017;33:526-530 pubmed..Conclusion IL-18, IL-18R and IL-18BP expressed in eosinophils may be involved in the inflammatory reaction of asthma. ..
- Cui G, Yao M, Zhang X. Can nursing students' perceived teacher enthusiasm dampen their class-related boredom during theoretical lessons? A cross-sectional study among Chinese nursing students. Nurse Educ Today. 2017;53:29-33 pubmed publisher..Perceived teacher enthusiasm of nursing students can predict their class-related boredom significantly. ..
- Yang W, Gao F, Zhang P, Pang S, Cui Y, Liu L, et al. Functional genetic variants within the SIRT2 gene promoter in acute myocardial infarction. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0176245 pubmed publisher..05). Taken together, the DSVs identified in AMI patients may change SIRT2 level by affecting the transcriptional activity of SIRT2 gene promoter, contributing to the AMI development as a rare risk factor. ..
- Hu G, Wang T, Liu J, Chen Z, Zhong L, Yu S, et al. Serum protein expression profiling and bioinformatics analysis in workers occupationally exposed to chromium (VI). Toxicol Lett. 2017;277:76-83 pubmed publisher..Also, the current study preliminarily paved the way to further functional studies to understand the underlying mechanisms and novel serum biomarkers of Cr(VI) exposure. ..
- Xu Y, Hua J, Li J, Shi L, Yuan J, Du J. Laparoscopic versus open gastrectomy for gastric cancer with serous invasion: long-term outcomes. J Surg Res. 2017;215:190-195 pubmed publisher..LAG may be an appropriate choice to treat patients with seriously invasive AGC. ..
- Li X, Yu P, Gao Y, Guo W, Wang J, Liu X, et al. Association between Plasma Metal Levels and Diabetes Risk: a Case-control Study in China. Biomed Environ Sci. 2017;30:482-491 pubmed publisher..In the present study, we aimed to explore the associations between the prevalence risk of type 2 diabetes and plasma levels of 20 trace elements as well as those of heavy metals in a Han Chinese population...
- Gao X, Ge Y, Shu Q, Ma H. Expression of Fra-1 in human hepatocellular carcinoma and its prognostic significance. Tumour Biol. 2017;39:1010428317709635 pubmed publisher..Fra-1 may be involved in the progress of hepatocellular carcinoma and could be a promising molecular candidate in the diagnosis and treatment of hepatocellular carcinoma. ..
- Liu L, Huang C, Bian Y, Miao L. GC-MS based metabolomics of CSF and blood serum: Metabolic phenotype for a rat model of cefoperazone-induced disulfiram-like reaction. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2017;490:1066-1073 pubmed publisher..Cefoperazone magnifes ethanol-induced impairment of TCA cycle and aspartate metabolism, thereby affects energy metabolism and neural transmission. ..
- Wu Y, Cao C, Wu Y, Li M, Lai T, Zhu C, et al. Activating transcription factor 3 represses cigarette smoke-induced IL6 and IL8 expression via suppressing NF-?B activation. Toxicol Lett. 2017;270:17-24 pubmed publisher..Thus, this study shows that ATF3 plays an important role in the negative regulation of CS-induced pro-inflammatory gene expression through downregulating NF-?B phosphorylation. ..
- Pan S, Fei A, Jing L, Zhang X, Gao C. Increased Circulating Endothelial Microparticles Associated with PAK4 Play a Key Role in Ventilation-Induced Lung Injury Process. Biomed Res Int. 2017;2017:4902084 pubmed publisher..TMP alleviated VILI via decreasing circulating EMPs, stabilizing intercellular junctions, and alleviating neutrophil infiltration. ..
- Feng B, Shang J, Wu S, Chen H, Han Y, Li Y, et al. [Efficacy and safety of pegylated interferon ?-2b injection (Y shape, 40 kD) in treatment of patients with genotype 1/6 chronic hepatitis C]. Zhonghua Gan Zang Bing Za Zhi. 2017;25:187-194 pubmed publisher..9%?????????????????????????????93.8%?????????????????????96.30%?94.94%??????????????5.13%?5.06%? ??? peg-ifn???????????1/6?chc???????????peg-ifn?-2b?y??40 kd????????peg-ifn?-2a??????????. ..
- Tang S, Wang X, Li W, Yang X, Li Z, Liu W, et al. Biallelic Mutations in CFAP43 and CFAP44 Cause Male Infertility with Multiple Morphological Abnormalities of the Sperm Flagella. Am J Hum Genet. 2017;100:854-864 pubmed publisher..Further investigations on other CFAP-encoding genes in more genetically unexplained MMAF-affected individuals could uncover novel mechanisms underlying sperm flagellar formation. ..
- Li Y, Zhou P, Zhang J, Yang D, Li Z, Zhang X, et al. Identification of odorant binding proteins in Carpomya vesuviana and their binding affinity to the male-borne semiochemicals and host plant volatiles. J Insect Physiol. 2017;100:100-107 pubmed publisher..vesuviana. The OBPs identified in this study could be used as potential targets to develop attractants to monitor this insect pest for effective pest control. ..
- Sha Y, Yang X, Mei L, Ji Z, Wang X, Ding L, et al. DNAH1 gene mutations and their potential association with dysplasia of the sperm fibrous sheath and infertility in the Han Chinese population. Fertil Steril. 2017;107:1312-1318.e2 pubmed publisher..These DNAH1 gene mutations may be associated with DFS and infertility in the Han population. ..
- Du Y, Li C, Guo J, Guo P, Li Z, Zhang W. [A report of atypical hypomyelinating leukodystrophy with atrophy of the basal ganglia and cerebellum caused by a de novo mutation in tubulin beta 4A (TUBB4A) gene and literature review]. Zhonghua Nei Ke Za Zhi. 2017;56:433-437 pubmed publisher..G24R????>???)??????????(HGMDpro)????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???TUBB4A???????????????????????????????/???????????H?ABC?????????????????TUBB4A???????????H?ABC???. ..
- Huang S, Ma Q, Kong F, Guo Z, Wang Q, Dai H, et al. Daphnauranins A and B, two new antifeedants Isolated from Daphne aurantiaca roots. Fitoterapia. 2017;122:11-15 pubmed publisher..Their absolute configurations were further confirmed by the quantum ECD calculations. Daphnauranins A and B showed anti-insect activities against male fruit fly with anti-feeding rate up to 46.2±7.1 and 44.7±5.4% at 1mM, respectively. ..
- Wu A, Chen C, Shen Z, Feng Z, Weng W, Li S, et al. The Outcomes of Minimally Invasive versus Open Posterior Approach Spinal Fusion in Treatment of Lumbar Spondylolisthesis: The Current Evidence from Prospective Comparative Studies. Biomed Res Int. 2017;2017:8423638 pubmed publisher..Both MI and OP fusion had similar results in pain and functional outcomes, complication, fusion rate, and secondary surgery. ..
- Zhou B, Yu J. A novel identified circular RNA, circRNA_010567, promotes myocardial fibrosis via suppressing miR-141 by targeting TGF-?1. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2017;487:769-775 pubmed publisher..The present study characterizes a new function of circRNA in the pathogenesis of myocardial fibrosis in a diabetic mouse model, providing novel insight for circRNA-miRNA-mRNA in cardiovascular disease. ..
- Zhang L, Li X, Yu X, Li Y, Sun A, Huang C, et al. Construction of vascularized pacemaker tissues by seeding cardiac progenitor cells and endothelial progenitor cells into Matrigel. Life Sci. 2017;179:139-146 pubmed publisher..Our data supports the therapeutic potential of TECP fabricated with the CPCs-derived pacemaking cells for sinus node dysfunction. Vascularization by the addition of EPCs is an important factor to sustain viability of the TECP in vivo. ..
- Tu W, Zeng X, Deng A, Zhao S, Luo D, Ma G, et al. Circulating FABP4 (Fatty Acid-Binding Protein 4) Is a Novel Prognostic Biomarker in Patients With Acute Ischemic Stroke. Stroke. 2017;48:1531-1538 pubmed publisher..83 (95% CI, 0.76-0.89; P<0.01) and 0.86 (95% CI, 0.81-0.92), respectively. Data show that FABP4 is a novel independent prognostic marker improving the currently used risk stratification of stroke patients. ..
- Shang F, Wang S, Hsu C, Miao Y, Martin M, Yin Y, et al. MicroRNA-92a Mediates Endothelial Dysfunction in CKD. J Am Soc Nephrol. 2017;28:3251-3261 pubmed publisher..Collectively, our findings suggest that the uremic toxins accumulated in CKD can upregulate miR-92a in ECs, which impairs EC function and predisposes patients to CVD. ..
- Yu R, Zhao X, Chen D, Liao X, Zhou Q. [Vitamin D level at birth and influencing factors in preterm infants]. Zhongguo Dang Dai Er Ke Za Zhi. 2017;19:800-805 pubmed..05). There is a high prevalence of vitamin D deficiency in preterm infants. Vitamin D supplementation should be given to the preterm infants with high-risk factors for vitamin D deficiency. ..
- Bai J, Yu X, Liu K, Wang F, Li H, Shi X, et al. Tert-butylhydroquinone attenuates oxidative stress and inflammation in hypothalamic paraventricular nucleus in high salt-induced hypertension. Toxicol Lett. 2017;281:1-9 pubmed publisher..Chronic administration of tBHQ significantly attenuated these changes in HS rats. These data suggest that the protective effects of tBHQ in salt induced hypertension are partly due to inhibiting oxidative stress and inflammation in PVN. ..
- Li Z, Lu J, Wu C, Pang Q, Zhu Z, Nan R, et al. Toxicity Studies of Ethyl Maltol and Iron Complexes in Mice. Biomed Res Int. 2017;2017:2640619 pubmed publisher..Therefore, we suggest that alternative strategies for preparing the hot-pot, including the use of non-Fe-based cookware, need to be developed and encouraged to avoid the formation of the potentially toxic complexes. ..
- Liu D, Ning Y, Liu J, Wang X, Tu R, Shen H, et al. Siglec-9 is upregulated in rheumatoid arthritis and suppresses collagen-induced arthritis through reciprocal regulation of Th17-/Treg-cell differentiation. Scand J Immunol. 2017;85:433-440 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, Siglec-9 may serve as a potential diagnostic and therapeutic target for RA. ..
- Tan N, Li L, Bai L, Zhao K. [Expression of Serum LncRNA HOTAIR in Non-small Cell Lung Cancer ?and Its Clinical Significance]. Zhongguo Fei Ai Za Zhi. 2017;20:402-406 pubmed publisher..01?????HOTAIR???NSCLC?????????tumor-node-metastasis, TNM???????????P<0.05????????????????????????????????P>0.05?? ?? NSCLC?????HOTAIR???????HOTAIR?????NSCLC??????. ..
- Haycock P, Burgess S, Nounu A, Zheng J, Okoli G, Bowden J, et al. Association Between Telomere Length and Risk of Cancer and Non-Neoplastic Diseases: A Mendelian Randomization Study. JAMA Oncol. 2017;3:636-651 pubmed publisher..28-0.61]) and interstitial lung disease (OR, 0.09 [95% CI, 0.05-0.15]). It is likely that longer telomeres increase risk for several cancers but reduce risk for some non-neoplastic diseases, including cardiovascular diseases. ..
- Gu W, Li T, Shi Z, Mei G, Xue J, Zou J, et al. Management of Hepple Stage V Osteochondral Lesion of the Talus with a Platelet-Rich Plasma Scaffold. Biomed Res Int. 2017;2017:6525373 pubmed publisher..001) without obvious complications. We suggest that, for the Hepple stage V OLTs, management with cancellous bone graft and PRP scaffold may be a safe and effective treatment. ..
- Chen Y, Liu L, Li Z, Wang D, Li N, Song Y, et al. Molecular cloning and characterization of kiss1 in Brandt's voles (Lasiopodomys brandtii). Comp Biochem Physiol B Biochem Mol Biol. 2017;208-209:68-74 pubmed publisher..These results are helpful to further the study of kiss1 function in reproductive regulation of Brandt's voles. ..
- Zhao Y, Xiang J, Liu F. [Assessment of life quality of for patients after tongue reconstruction with radial forearm free flap, anterolateral thigh perforator flap or submental island flap]. Shanghai Kou Qiang Yi Xue. 2017;26:111-114 pubmed..In summary, there may be functional disability for patients after glossectomy and simultaneous reconstruction. The quality of life would be acceptable after tongue reconstruction with RFFF, ALT and SIF. ..
- Zhang J, Wang M, Liang J, Zhang M, Liu X, Ma L. The Presence of Anti-Angiotensin II Type-1 Receptor Antibodies Adversely Affect Kidney Graft Outcomes. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2017;14: pubmed publisher..These results demonstrated that the AT1R-Abs were associated with an elevated risk of kidney allograft outcomes, especially with kidney graft failure. Large-scale studies are still required to further verify these findings. ..
- Wang T, Shu C, Li Q, Li M, Li X, He H, et al. First experience with the double chimney technique in the treatment of aortic arch diseases. J Vasc Surg. 2017;66:1018-1027 pubmed publisher..More experience with long-term results is needed to evaluate the effectiveness and durability of this advanced endovascular procedure. ..
- Yang P, Luan X, Peng Y, Chen T, Su S, Zhang C, et al. Novel zona pellucida gene variants identified in patients with oocyte anomalies. Fertil Steril. 2017;107:1364-1369 pubmed publisher..ZP gene variants may account for patients with oocyte morphologic abnormalities but not for those with oocyte maturation arrest. ..
- Zeng P, Liu Y, He M, Wang J, Keating S, Mao W, et al. The infection staging and profile of genotypic distribution and drug resistance mutation among the human immunodeficiency virus-1 infected blood donors from five Chinese blood centers, 2012-2014. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0179328 pubmed publisher..27 samples had DRMs, yielding a drug resistance prevalence of 13.2% (27/205). Our findings provide important information for developing strategies for comprehensive HIV control and improving anti-retroviral treatment in China. ..
- Che N, Huang S, Ma Y, Han Y, Liu Z, Zhang C, et al. Comparison of Histological, Microbiological, and Molecular Methods in Diagnosis of Patients with TBLN Having Different Anti-TB Treatment Background. Biomed Environ Sci. 2017;30:418-425 pubmed publisher..Therefore, this study aims to evaluate the diagnostic methods, including histology, microbiology, and molecular tests, used for TBLN...
- Liu Y, Li L, Liu J, She W, Shi J, Li J, et al. Activated hepatic stellate cells directly induce pathogenic Th17 cells in chronic hepatitis B virus infection. Exp Cell Res. 2017;359:129-137 pubmed publisher..Th17 cells cooperated with HSCs in a proinflammatory feedback loop might provide a better understanding of the pathogenic role of Th17 cells in the chronicity of HBV infection. ..
- Wang L, Shen J, Cram D, Ma M, Wang H, Zhang W, et al. Preferential selection and transfer of euploid noncarrier embryos in preimplantation genetic diagnosis cycles for reciprocal translocations. Fertil Steril. 2017;108:620-627.e4 pubmed publisher..The method has potential application in clinical PGD cycles for patients with reciprocal translocations or other structural rearrangements. ..
- Zheng Y, Jit M, Wu J, Yang J, Leung K, Liao Q, et al. Economic costs and health-related quality of life for hand, foot and mouth disease (HFMD) patients in China. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0184266 pubmed publisher..Hand, foot and mouth disease (HFMD) is a common illness in China that mainly affects infants and children. The objective of this study is to assess the economic cost and health-related quality of life associated with HFMD in China...
- Zheng X, Wei W, Huang Q, Song S, Wan J, Huang G. A Computer-Aided Analysis Method of SPECT Brain Images for Quantitative Treatment Monitoring: Performance Evaluations and Clinical Applications. Biomed Res Int. 2017;2017:1962181 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, the proposed CAA-CRM approach provides a convenient solution to generate a parametric image and derive the quantitative indexes from the longitudinal SPECT brain images for treatment monitoring. ..