Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on liver in China
Publications200 found, 100 shown here
- Tang N, Wu Y, Cao W, Liang Y, Gao Y, Hu L, et al. Lentivirus-mediated over-expression of let-7b microRNA suppresses hepatic fibrosis in the mouse infected with Schistosoma japonicum. Exp Parasitol. 2017;182:45-53 pubmed publisher..These findings suggested that let-7b is a negative regulator to SLF through downregulating T?RI, and inhibits Th1 and Th2 type cell immune response. This provides a novel potential therapeutic strategy for SFL prevention. ..
- Wu T, Ni Y, Zhuge F, Fu Z. Resetting process of peripheral circadian gene expression after the combined reversal of feeding schedule and light/dark cycle via a 24-h light period transition in rats. Physiol Res. 2010;59:581-90 pubmed
- Qi Z, Xue J, Zhang Y, Wang H, Xie M. Osthole ameliorates insulin resistance by increment of adiponectin release in high-fat and high-sucrose-induced fatty liver rats. Planta Med. 2011;77:231-5 pubmed publisher..These results revealed that osthole could improve the IR induced by high-fat and high-sucrose emulsion in fatty liver rats, and its mechanism might be associated with increment of adiponectin release via activation of PPAR ?/ ? pathway. ..
- Chen X, Xu C, Zhang F, Ma J. Comparative analysis of expression profiles of chemokines, chemokine receptors, and components of signaling pathways mediated by chemokines in eight cell types during rat liver regeneration. Genome. 2010;53:608-18 pubmed publisher..These data suggest the potential relevance of the pro-inflammatory chemokines for liver regeneration at the cellular level. ..
- An R, Meng J, Shi Q, Dai X, Chen J, Lei Y, et al. Expressions of nucleoside diphosphate kinase (nm23) in tumor tissues are related with metastasis and length of survival of patients with hepatocellular carcinoma. Biomed Environ Sci. 2010;23:267-72 pubmed publisher..These data suggest that expressions of nm23 protein in tumor tissues are correlated with occurrences of metastasis and length of survival of the HCC patients, which may be an indicator for their prognosis. ..
- Fang X, Gao G, Xue H, Zhang X, Wang H. Exposure of perfluorononanoic acid suppresses the hepatic insulin signal pathway and increases serum glucose in rats. Toxicology. 2012;294:109-15 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, the oxidative stress induced by PFNA may be involved in this process. ..
- Xia L, Huang W, Tian D, Zhu H, Qi X, Chen Z, et al. Overexpression of forkhead box C1 promotes tumor metastasis and indicates poor prognosis in hepatocellular carcinoma. Hepatology. 2013;57:610-24 pubmed publisher..FoxC1 may promote HCC metastasis through the induction of EMT and the up-regulation of NEDD9 expression. Thus, FoxC1 may be a candidate prognostic biomarker and a target for new therapies. ..
- Tsang J, Poon W, Luk H, Fung C, Ching C, Mak C, et al. Arginase deficiency with new phenotype and a novel mutation: contemporary summary. Pediatr Neurol. 2012;47:263-9 pubmed publisher..For monitoring urea cycle defects, noninvasive imaging screening for liver fibrosis and hepatocellular carcinoma can help ensure early detection, with potential treatment implications. ..
- Zhang R, Zhao Y, Sun Y, Lu X, Yang X. Isolation, characterization, and hepatoprotective effects of the raffinose family oligosaccharides from Rehmannia glutinosa Libosch. J Agric Food Chem. 2013;61:7786-93 pubmed publisher..These findings exhibited the potential prospect of RGOs as functional ingredients to prevent ROS-related liver damage. ..
- Li Z, Shi Y, Le G, Ding Y, Zhao Q. 24-Week Exposure to Oxidized Tyrosine Induces Hepatic Fibrosis Involving Activation of the MAPK/TGF-Î²1 Signaling Pathway in Sprague-Dawley Rats Model. Oxid Med Cell Longev. 2016;2016:3123294 pubmed publisher..These findings reveal that O-Tyr may induce oxidative damage and hepatic fibrosis via MAPK/TGF-Î²1 signaling pathway, in which ROS together with malondialdehyde (MDA) and OPPs act as the pivotal mediators. ..
- Zhuo M, Pan Y, Wu K, Xu Y, Luo Z. Characterization and mechanism of phosphoinositide 3-kinases (PI3Ks) members in insulin-induced changes of protein metabolism in yellow catfish Pelteobagrus fulvidraco. Gen Comp Endocrinol. 2017;247:34-45 pubmed publisher..Thus, our study demonstrated that among seven PI3K members, PI3KCb and PI3KC2a were more sensitive to the insulin signaling pathway, and insulin stimulated hepatic protein synthesis in yellow catfish through PI3K signaling pathway. ..
- Qian Y, Peng Y, Shang E, Zhao M, Yan L, Zhu Z, et al. Metabolic profiling of the hepatotoxicity and nephrotoxicity of Ginkgolic acids in rats using ultra-performance liquid chromatography-high-definition mass spectrometry. Chem Biol Interact. 2017;273:11-17 pubmed publisher..The results suggested that exposure to GAs could cause disturbances in liver and kidney function associated with the metabolisms of lipids, glucose and the enzyme activity. ..
- Tang C, Yang J, Liu M. Progressive internalization of beta-adrenoceptors in the rat liver during different phases of sepsis. Biochim Biophys Acta. 1998;1407:225-33 pubmed
- Xu C, Li Y, Lin J, Zhang H, Zhang Y. Cloning and analysing the up-regulated expression of transthyretin-related gene (LR1) in rat liver regeneration following short interval successive partial hepatectomy. World J Gastroenterol. 2003;9:148-51 pubmed..Some genes were up-regulated in 112 h following SISPH in rat. LR(1) is one of these up-regulated expression genes which may play an important role in rat LR. ..
- Zhu Y, Si J, Harn D, Xu M, Ren J, Yu C, et al. Schistosoma japonicum triose-phosphate isomerase plasmid DNA vaccine protects pigs against challenge infection. Parasitology. 2006;132:67-71 pubmed..Thus, vaccination of pigs and other large animals in China with SjCTPI DNA vaccine will likely reduce transmission by reducing adult worm burdens and worm egg output and simultaneously reduce hepatic egg-associated pathology. ..
- Fu J, Fu J, Yuan J, Zhang N, Gao B, Fu G, et al. Anti-diabetic activities of Acanthopanax senticosus polysaccharide (ASP) in combination with metformin. Int J Biol Macromol. 2012;50:619-23 pubmed publisher..Therefore ASP could be developed to a new adjuvant combined with metformin for diabetes mellitus therapy in the future. ..
- Luo J, Zhou Z, Zhang H, Ma R, Hou J. Bone response of broiler chickens (Gallus gallus domesticus) induced by corticosterone. Comp Biochem Physiol A Mol Integr Physiol. 2013;164:410-6 pubmed publisher..In conclusion exposure to CORT depressed the growth performance and retarded the longitudinal growth of the long bones by inhibiting the proliferation and differentiation of chondrocytes in growth plate in broilers. ..
- Deane E, Woo N. Cloning and characterization of the hsp70 multigene family from silver sea bream: Modulated gene expression between warm and cold temperature acclimation. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2005;330:776-83 pubmed..The results from this study demonstrate how temperature acclimation, in fish, can affect the regulation of the hsp70 multigene family and hormonal factors that are associated with anabolism. ..
- Li C, Nan K, Tian T, Sui C, Liu Y. Selenoprotein P mRNA expression in human hepatic tissues. World J Gastroenterol. 2007;13:2363-8 pubmed..SePmRNA expression in the tissues of normal liver and HCC is significantly different (84.6% vs 30.0%, P=0.003), suggesting that SeP might play a role in the occurrence and development of HCC. ..
- Zhang L, Duan Y, Yin J, Cui J, Zhang Y, Cao T. Grey scale enhancement by a new self-made contrast agent in early cirrhotic stage of rabbit liver. BMC Gastroenterol. 2007;7:32 pubmed..HA-HVTT and the PSI difference of the microbubble perfusion in liver parenchyma and PV were considered to differentiate the degree of hepatic fibrosis between F4 and other early stages. ..
- Sun B, Sun Y, Sun Z, Chen X. CO liberated from CORM-2 modulates the inflammatory response in the liver of thermally injured mice. World J Gastroenterol. 2008;14:547-53 pubmed
- Yang Z, Ling Y, Yin T, Tao J, Xiong J, Wu H, et al. Delayed ethyl pyruvate therapy attenuates experimental severe acute pancreatitis via reduced serum high mobility group box 1 levels in rats. World J Gastroenterol. 2008;14:4546-50 pubmed..EP may potentially serve as an effective new therapeutic option against the inflammatory response and multiple organ dysfunction syndrome (MODS) in SAP patients. ..
- Zhao Y, Wang J, Zhou G, Shan L, Xiao X. Investigations of free anthraquinones from rhubarb against alpha-naphthylisothiocyanate-induced cholestatic liver injury in rats. Basic Clin Pharmacol Toxicol. 2009;104:463-9 pubmed publisher..Rhein, aloe-emodin, and physione all exhibited protective effects on hepatocytes and cholangiocytes against alpha-naphthylisothiocyanate-induced damage, whereas emodin and chrystophanol provided partial protection. ..
- Hao Z, Fan X, Li S, Lv Y, Su H, Jiang H, et al. Vaccination with platelet-derived growth factor B kinoids inhibits CCl?-induced hepatic fibrosis in mice. J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 2012;342:835-42 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that vaccination against PDGF-B might be developed into an effective, convenient, and safe therapeutic measure for the treatment of hepatic fibrosis. ..
- Hao Z, Cai M, Lv Y, Huang Y, Li H. Oral administration of recombinant adeno-associated virus-mediated bone morphogenetic protein-7 suppresses CCl(4)-induced hepatic fibrosis in mice. Mol Ther. 2012;20:2043-51 pubmed publisher..Our results clearly indicate that BMP-7 is capable of inhibiting hepatic fibrosis and promoting hepatocyte regeneration. We suggest that oral AAV-BMP-7 could be developed into a safe, simple, and effective therapy for hepatic fibrosis. ..
- Wang L, He X, Szklarz G, Bi Y, Rojanasakul Y, Ma Q. The aryl hydrocarbon receptor interacts with nuclear factor erythroid 2-related factor 2 to mediate induction of NAD(P)H:quinoneoxidoreductase 1 by 2,3,7,8-tetrachlorodibenzo-p-dioxin. Arch Biochem Biophys. 2013;537:31-8 pubmed publisher..The findings reveal that TCDD induces multi protein complexes to mediate cross-interaction between the AhR and Nrf2 pathways, uncovering a novel mechanistic aspect of gene regulation by environmental chemicals through AhR and Nrf2. ..
- Wu S, Pan C. Tolerance and chimerism and allogeneic bone marrow/stem cell transplantation in liver transplantation. World J Gastroenterol. 2013;19:5981-7 pubmed publisher..This review focuses on the tolerance mechanisms in liver transplantation and highlights the role of chimerism and allogeneic bone marrow/stem cell transplantation in tolerance development. ..
- Niu J, Yue W, Song Y, Zhang Y, Qi X, Wang Z, et al. Prevention of acute liver allograft rejection by IL-10-engineered mesenchymal stem cells. Clin Exp Immunol. 2014;176:473-84 pubmed publisher..These results suggest a potential role for IL-10-engineered MSC therapy to overcome clinical liver transplantation rejection. ..
- Tang L, Peng H, Zhou J, Chen Y, Wei H, Sun R, et al. Differential phenotypic and functional properties of liver-resident NK cells and mucosal ILC1s. J Autoimmun. 2016;67:29-35 pubmed publisher..These results demonstrate differential phenotypic and functional characteristics of liver-resident NK cells and mucosal ILC1s, shedding new light on the diversity of ILC family. ..
- Li X, Li S, Lu M, Yang G, Shen Y, Zhou X. Proteomic Profiling of Iron Overload-Induced Human Hepatic Cells Reveals Activation of TLR2-Mediated Inflammatory Response. Molecules. 2016;21:322 pubmed publisher..In this study, we demonstrated that iron overload induced hepatocytes triggering TLR2-mediated inflammatory response via NF-κB signaling pathway in HH4 cells. ..
- Wang L, Tu L, Zhang J, Xu K, Qian W. Stellate Cell Activation and Imbalanced Expression of TGF-?1/TGF-?3 in Acute Autoimmune Liver Lesions Induced by ConA in Mice. Biomed Res Int. 2017;2017:2540540 pubmed publisher..2) Early activation of HSC and imbalance expression of TGF-?1 and TGF-?3 existed in ConA-induced acute autoimmune liver injury, which may be associated with liver dysfunction and the mechanisms of progression to fibrosis. ..
- Zhou A, Xie S, Wang Z, Junaid M, Fan L, Wang C, et al. Molecular cloning, characterization and expression analysis of heat shock protein 90 in albino northern snakehead Channa argus. Gene. 2017;626:173-181 pubmed publisher..In a nut shell, these novel results showed tissue-specific responses of AcaHSP90 and indicated that this heat shock protein might also be sensitive to pathogen infection, but closely related to the thermal resistance in albino C. argus. ..
- Bi Y, Fan Z, Chen D, Li S, Wang Q, Gao P, et al. [Protective effect of intraperitoneal transplantation of human liver-derived stem cells at different times against concanavalin A-induced acute liver injury in mice]. Zhonghua Gan Zang Bing Za Zhi. 2017;25:205-210 pubmed publisher..01)??M5??E5??AST?ALT???????????(P??> 0.05)?????????????E???????????M???????Ishak???????M????????????P??< 0.05?? ??? ???????????ConA?????????????????????6 h?12 h???????????. ..
- Lin Y, Ding D, Huang Q, Liu Q, Lu H, Lu Y, et al. Downregulation of miR-192 causes hepatic steatosis and lipid accumulation by inducing SREBF1: Novel mechanism for bisphenol A-triggered non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. Biochim Biophys Acta Mol Cell Biol Lipids. 2017;1862:869-882 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, this study demonstrated a novel mechanism in which NAFLD associated with BPA exposure arose from alterations in the miR-192-SREBF1 axis. ..
- Dong Z, Zhang C, Wei H, Sun R, Tian Z. Impaired NK cell cytotoxicity by high level of interferon-gamma in concanavalin A-induced hepatitis. Can J Physiol Pharmacol. 2005;83:1045-53 pubmed..These results suggest that NK cell cytotoxicity was inhibited by high levels of IFN-gamma in ConA-induced hepatitis, which may relate to the dispensable role of NK cells. ..
- Rehman K, Iqbal M, Zahra N, Akash M. Liver stem cells: from preface to advancements. Curr Stem Cell Res Ther. 2014;9:10-21 pubmed..We believe that such conversations may provide invaluable contribution for realistic advancement in the state of therapeutic stem-cell transplantation. ..
- Chen Y, Guo L, Liu L, Song S, Kuang H, Xu C. Ultrasensitive Immunochromatographic Strip for Fast Screening of 27 Sulfonamides in Honey and Pork Liver Samples Based on a Monoclonal Antibody. J Agric Food Chem. 2017;65:8248-8255 pubmed publisher..The immunochromatographic lateral flow strip test provides a rapid and convenient method for fast screening of sulfonamides in honey samples. ..
- Wu J, Gan J, Xia Z, Wang Y, Wang W, Xue L, et al. Crystal structure of recombinant trypsin-solubilized fragment of cytochrome b(5) and the structural comparison with Val61His mutant. Proteins. 2000;40:249-57 pubmed
- Chen Y, Wei H, Gao B, Hu Z, Zheng S, Tian Z. Activation and function of hepatic NK cells in hepatitis B infection: an underinvestigated innate immune response. J Viral Hepat. 2005;12:38-45 pubmed..In addition, NK cells may contribute to the lymphocyte-mediated liver injury during HBV infection that was previously considered to be mediated only by CD8+ T cells or/and NKT cells. ..
- Xu P, Jia J, Jiang E, Kang L, Wu K. Protective effect of an extract of Guipi Pill against radiation-induced damage in mice. Chin J Integr Med. 2012;18:490-5 pubmed publisher..WAP of Guipi Pill could increase the 30-day survival rate and the antioxidant capacity as well as protect bone marrow in mice. WAP of Guipi Pill is an effective radioprotective agent. ..
- Dai S, Yin Z, Yuan G, Lu H, Jia R, Xu J, et al. Quantification of metallothionein on the liver and kidney of rats by subchronic lead and cadmium in combination. Environ Toxicol Pharmacol. 2013;36:1207-16 pubmed publisher..The findings indicate that Pb combined with Cd induced oxidative damage in the liver and kidney of rats, and MT may be a biochemical environmental indicator. ..
- Zhai X, Ren D, Luo Y, Hu Y, Yang X. Chemical characteristics of an Ilex Kuding tea polysaccharide and its protective effects against high fructose-induced liver injury and vascular endothelial dysfunction in mice. Food Funct. 2017;8:2536-2547 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that HF causes oxidative damage, and IKTP alleviates liver injury and vascular endothelial dysfunction. ..
- Chen Z, Cheng A, Wang M, Xu D, Zeng W, Li Z. Antiviral effects of PNA in duck hepatitis B virus infection model. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2007;28:1652-8 pubmed..To study the efficacy of antiviral treatment with PNA for the duck model of HBV (DHBV)-infected ducks. PNA is a 2-amine-9-(2,3-dideoxy-2,3-dihydro-beta-D-arabinofuranosyl)-6-methoxy-9H-purine...
- Wang X, Chen D. [Effects of rosiglitazone on Kruppul-like factor 6 (KLF6) signaling in the livers of rats with nonalcoholic fatty liver fibrosis]. Zhonghua Gan Zang Bing Za Zhi. 2007;15:649-53 pubmed..Rosiglitazone, to a certain extent, can inhibit KLF6-TGFbeta1 signal transduction by inducing expression of PPAR-gamma, and then inhibit the activation of hepatic stellate cells and minimize hepatic fibrosis. ..
- Dong X, Zhu L, Wang J, Wang J, Xie H, Hou X, et al. Effects of atrazine on cytochrome P450 enzymes of zebrafish (Danio rerio). Chemosphere. 2009;77:404-12 pubmed publisher..Additionally, it also confirms the importance of using a combined multi-time and multi-index diagnostic method to enhance the sensitivity and effectiveness of the indices adopted. ..
- Zeng X, Li X, Zhang Q, Liu Q, Li L, Xiong Y, et al. Tert-Butylhydroquinone Protects Liver Against Ischemia/Reperfusion Injury in Rats Through Nrf2-Activating Anti-Oxidative Activity. Transplant Proc. 2017;49:366-372 pubmed publisher..t-BHQ exerted potent anti-inflammatory effects in I/R-induced liver injury, and tBHQ would be a new effectively therapeutic measure for preventing hepatic I/R injury during liver surgery. ..
- Liu Y, Wang J, Li L, Hu W, Qu Y, Ding Y, et al. Hepatoprotective Effects of Antrodia cinnamomea: The Modulation of Oxidative Stress Signaling in a Mouse Model of Alcohol-Induced Acute Liver Injury. Oxid Med Cell Longev. 2017;2017:7841823 pubmed publisher..This may be associated with Akt/NF-?B signaling. These results provide valuable evidence to support the use of A. cinnamomea as a functional food and/or medicine. ..
- Ren F, Zhang H, Piao Z, Zheng S, Chen Y, Chen D, et al. [Inhibition of glycogen synthase kinase 3b activity regulates Toll-like receptor 4-mediated liver inflammation]. Zhonghua Gan Zang Bing Za Zhi. 2012;20:693-7 pubmed publisher..This process may be one of the mechanisms underlying the ability of GSK3b to ameliorate hepatic ischemia-reperfusion injury, possibly because inhibition of pro-inflammatory cytokines may indirectly mediate liver cell apoptosis. ..
- Li X, Ma J, Fang Q, Li Y. Transcription alterations of microRNAs, cytochrome P4501A1 and 3A65, and AhR and PXR in the liver of zebrafish exposed to crude microcystins. Toxicon. 2013;73:17-22 pubmed publisher..This work might be beneficial for the discovery of new potential diagnostic biomarker and drug target for hepatosis caused by MC. ..
- Zhang M, Xie Z, Gao W, Pu L, Wei J, Guo C. Quercetin regulates hepatic cholesterol metabolism by promoting cholesterol-to-bile acid conversion and cholesterol efflux in rats. Nutr Res. 2016;36:271-9 pubmed publisher..Collectively, the results presented here indicate that quercetin regulates hepatic cholesterol metabolism mainly through the pathways that promote cholesterol-to-bile acid conversion and cholesterol efflux. ..
- Li X, Sun L. Toll-like receptor 2 of tongue sole Cynoglossus semilaevis: Signaling pathway and involvement in bacterial infection. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2016;51:321-328 pubmed publisher..Under both inÂ vitro and inÂ vivo conditions, rCsTLR2 significantly reduced bacterial infection. These observations add new insights into the signaling and function of teleost TLR2. ..
- Wu C, Zhang Y, Chai L, Wang H. Histological changes, lipid metabolism and oxidative stress in the liver of Bufo gargarizans exposed to cadmium concentrations. Chemosphere. 2017;179:337-346 pubmed publisher..To our knowledge, the present study is the first to report the influence of cadmium on hepatic lipid metabolism in B. gargarizans and will greatly provide new insights into cadmium hepatotoxicity in amphibian. ..
- Tang Y, Qian N, Luo W, Han Z, Yu M, Meng X, et al. Percutaneous injection of hemostatic agents for active liver hemorrhage. Hepatobiliary Pancreat Dis Int. 2010;9:402-8 pubmed..8% versus 18.8+/-4.1%; t=3.541, P<0.05; heart rate: 250+/-18 versus 223+/-15; t=4.551, P<0.01). Hemocoagulase injection alone under the guidance of CEUS is a simple and quick method to control blood loss in active liver bleeding. ..
- Ren J, Chen X, Zhou L, Tao N, Zhou H, Liu B, et al. Protective Role of Sirtuin3 (SIRT3) in Oxidative Stress Mediated by Hepatitis B Virus X Protein Expression. PLoS ONE. 2016;11:e0150961 pubmed publisher..These studies shed new light on the physiological significance of SIRT3 on HBx-induced oxidative stress, which can contribute to the liver pathogenesis. ..
- Li J, Lin X, Tse A, Cheung A, Chan T, Kong R, et al. Discovery and functional characterization of novel miRNAs in the marine medaka Oryzias melastigma. Aquat Toxicol. 2016;175:106-16 pubmed publisher..In a boarder context, our data will provide novel insight into our knowledge of miRNome and miR research. ..
- Sun H, Zhang J, Zhang H, Zou Z, Wang F, Jia J. Increased Th17 cells contribute to disease progression in patients with HBV-associated liver cirrhosis. J Viral Hepat. 2012;19:396-403 pubmed publisher..In summary, increased peripheral and intrahepatic Th17 cells are enriched in patients with hepatitis B and cirrhosis and contribute further to the severity of disease progression through induction of stellate cell activation. ..
- Zhai J, Gao D, Liu W, Hong R, Qin Y, Ouyang H, et al. Characterization of a novel isoform of murine interferon regulatory factor 3. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2008;377:384-388 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that mIRF-3a may act as a modulator of mIRF-3 functions in vivo. ..
- Liu J, Zhao H, Zhu M, Chen J, Zhu J. [Relationship between the expression of uncoupling protein 2 and the damage by oxygen free radicals in acute liver failure rats]. Zhonghua Gan Zang Bing Za Zhi. 2011;19:55-7 pubmed publisher..952, -0.667, 0. 634 respectively, P value is less than 0.05 or 0.01). UCP2 is highly expressed in the livers of liver failure rats. A certain correlation perhaps existed between the expression of UCP2 mRNA and the serous SOD, MDA and ET. ..
- Fan L, He F, Liu H, Zhu J, Liu Y, Yin Z, et al. CD133: a potential indicator for differentiation and prognosis of human cholangiocarcinoma. BMC Cancer. 2011;11:320 pubmed publisher..001). Our study demonstrates that CD133 expression correlates with the differentiation of CC and indicates that CD133 is a potential indicator for differentiation and prognosis of human CC. ..
- Ren H, Yu J, Xu P, Tang Y. Influence of dietary fatty acids on muscle fatty acid composition and expression levels of ?6 desaturase-like and Elovl5-like elongase in common carp (Cyprinus carpio var. Jian). Comp Biochem Physiol B Biochem Mol Biol. 2012;163:184-92 pubmed publisher..The dietary fatty acids affect the muscle fatty acid composition and the liver Fad6-a and Elovl5-a gene expression levels in common carp, and further studies should be undertaken. ..
- Zhou S, Yang R, Teng Z, Zhang B, Hu Y, Yang Z, et al. Dose-dependent absorption and metabolism of trans-polydatin in rats. J Agric Food Chem. 2009;57:4572-9 pubmed publisher..Orally administered trans-polydatin, therefore, is metabolized primarily to resveratrol in the small intestine and liver, where it is further metabolized to the glucuronidated resveratrol. ..
- Liu W, Li R, Dou K. Convenient and efficient enrichment of the CD133+ liver cells from rat fetal liver cells as a source of liver stem/progenitor cells. Stem Cell Rev. 2011;7:94-102 pubmed publisher..This study will greatly contribute to two important biological aspects: liver stem cells isolation and liver cell therapy. ..
- Jia X, Lu W, Yin L, Yuan Z, Zhang L, Zhang Z. [Plasma proteome analysis of chronic hepatitis B patients with different stages of liver fibrosis]. Zhonghua Gan Zang Bing Za Zhi. 2012;20:659-63 pubmed publisher..These proteins may represent diagnostic and prognostic biomarkers of HBV-related hepatic fibrosis. ..
- Zhao G, Shen X, Nan H, Yan L, Zhao H, Yu J, et al. Remifentanil protects liver against ischemia/reperfusion injury through activation of anti-apoptotic pathways. J Surg Res. 2013;183:827-34 pubmed publisher..Our data revealed that remifentanil preconditioning may turn on multiple cellular pathways in hepatocytes to protect the liver from I/R injury by alleviating hepatic apoptosis. ..
- Qian B, Xue L. Liver transcriptome sequencing and de novo annotation of the large yellow croaker (Larimichthy crocea) under heat and cold stress. Mar Genomics. 2016;25:95-102 pubmed publisher..Further qPCR analysis also confirmed that the expression levels of genes coding for key enzymes in metabolic pathways were dramatically changed. ..
- Xing J, Wang G, Zhao J, Wang E, Yin B, Fang D, et al. Toxicity assessment of perfluorooctane sulfonate using acute and subchronic male C57BL/6J mouse models. Environ Pollut. 2016;210:388-96 pubmed publisher..PFOS treatment caused liver damage but only slightly affected the kidneys and spleen of the mice. This study provided insights into the toxicological effects of PFOS. ..
- Song Y, Huang C, Shi X, Pan Y, Liu X, Luo Z. Endoplasmic reticulum stress and dysregulation of calcium homeostasis mediate Cu-induced alteration in hepatic lipid metabolism of javelin goby Synechogobius hasta. Aquat Toxicol. 2016;175:20-9 pubmed publisher..hasta and demonstrated their differential expression among tissues. Moreover, the study demonstrated the molecular mechanism by which ER stress might underlie the change of lipid metabolism induced by Cu in S. hasta. ..
- Liu C, Xu J, Ye C, Huang C. [Effects and comparison of seed oil and sarcocarp oil of Hippophae rhamnoides on rats with experimental hepatocirrhosis]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2006;31:1100-2 pubmed..A study was carried out to investigate the effects of seed oil and sarcocarp oil of Hippophae rhamnoides on rats with experimental hepatocirrhosis, and comparison between the two...
- Zhang H, Bartley G, Mitchell C, Zhang H, Yokoyama W. Lower weight gain and hepatic lipid content in hamsters fed high fat diets supplemented with white rice protein, brown rice protein, soy protein, and their hydrolysates. J Agric Food Chem. 2011;59:10927-33 pubmed publisher..Expression of CYP51, a gene coding for an enzyme involved in cholesterol synthesis, was highest in the BRPH diet group. The results suggest that BRPH includes unique peptides that reduce weight gain and hepatic cholesterol synthesis. ..
- Leong P, Chiu P, Ko K. Prooxidant-induced glutathione antioxidant response in vitro and in vivo: a comparative study between schisandrin B and curcumin. Biol Pharm Bull. 2012;35:464-72 pubmed..Whether or not the prooxidant can produce a similar response in vivo would depend on its bioavailability and potential toxic effect. ..
- Chen H, Mu L, Cao J, Mu J, Klerks P, Luo Y, et al. Accumulation and effects of Cr(VI) in Japanese medaka (Oryzias latipes) during chronic dissolved and dietary exposures. Aquat Toxicol. 2016;176:208-16 pubmed publisher..In general, the effects of dietary Cr were relatively minor, possible due to the much lower accumulation in the fish. Our results imply that Japanese medaka accumulate Cr mainly via uptake of dissolved Cr(VI). ..
- Guan M, Qu L, Tan W, Chen L, Wong C. Hepatocyte nuclear factor-4 alpha regulates liver triglyceride metabolism in part through secreted phospholipase A? GXIIB. Hepatology. 2011;53:458-66 pubmed publisher..Collectively, these evidences suggest that HNF-4? is a key physiological PLA(2) GXIIB transcriptional regulator and that PLA(2) GXIIB is a novel mediator of triglyceride metabolism in the liver. ..
- Fan F, Fu L, He G, Deng R, Qiu L, Liu Y, et al. Infusion of basic fibroblast growth factor ameliorates acute graft versus host disease in mice after haploidentical hematopoietic stem cell transplantation. Immunol Lett. 2016;170:1-6 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, these studies demonstrated that infusion of bFGF ameliorated aGVHD in mice after haplo-HSCT. ..
- Chen X, Ding H, Li H, Huang H, Li X, Yang Y, et al. Hesperetin derivative-14 alleviates inflammation by activating PPAR-? in mice with CCl4-induced acute liver injury and LPS-treated RAW264.7 cells. Toxicol Lett. 2017;274:51-63 pubmed publisher..Collectively, HD-14 may be utilized as a potential anti-inflammation monomeric compound in the treatment of acute liver injury. ..
- Tang M, Chiu P, Ko K. Hepatoprotective action of schisandrin B against carbon tetrachloride toxicity was mediated by both enhancement of mitochondrial glutathione status and induction of heat shock proteins in mice. Biofactors. 2003;19:33-42 pubmed..The results suggest that the enhancement of mitochondrial glutathione status and induction of HSP 25/70 may contribute independently to the hepatoprotection afforded by Sch B pretreatment. ..
- Zhang H, Liu Z, Li R, Wang D, Liu W, Li J, et al. Transplantation of embryonic small hepatocytes induces regeneration of injured liver in adult rat. Transplant Proc. 2009;41:3887-92 pubmed publisher..Our results revealed that small hepatocytes not only have characteristics of hepatic stem cells, but also may be a source of cellular transplantation to treat liver diseases. ..
- Sun R, Xi Z, Zhang H, Zhang W. Subacute effect of decabromodiphenyl ethane on hepatotoxicity and hepatic enzyme activity in rats. Biomed Environ Sci. 2014;27:122-5 pubmed publisher..The induction of CYPs and co-regulated enzymes of phase II biotransformation may affect the homeostasis of endogenous substrates, including thyroid hormones, which may, in turn, alter glucose metabolism. ..
- Wu P, Yu L, Li L, Zhang Y, Li X. Maternal transfer of dechloranes and their distribution among tissues in contaminated ducks. Chemosphere. 2016;150:514-519 pubmed publisher..The values of lipid-adjusted monodechlorinated products mainly originated from the exterior environment in ducks. ..
- Chai L, Chen A, Luo P, Zhao H, Wang H. Histopathological changes and lipid metabolism in the liver of Bufo gargarizans tadpoles exposed to Triclosan. Chemosphere. 2017;182:255-266 pubmed publisher..Overall, TCS at high levels induced histopathological changes in the liver of B. gargarizans tadpoles. This might have been due to the alteration of oxidative stress-related genes and lipid metabolism-related genes expression levels. ..
- Sung J, Wong M, Bowden S, Liew C, Hui A, Wong V, et al. Intrahepatic hepatitis B virus covalently closed circular DNA can be a predictor of sustained response to therapy. Gastroenterology. 2005;128:1890-7 pubmed..Intrahepatic HBV cccDNA and intrahepatic total HBV DNA levels at the end of therapy are superior to serum HBV DNA as surrogates of sustained virologic response. ..
- Li C, Luo J, Li L, Cheng M, Huang N, Liu J, et al. The collagenolytic effects of the traditional Chinese medicine preparation, Han-Dan-Gan-Le, contribute to reversal of chemical-induced liver fibrosis in rats. Life Sci. 2003;72:1563-71 pubmed..In conclusion, HDGL can effectively reverse chemically induced liver fibrosis, and this appears to be due, at least in part, to the stimulation of hepatic collagenolysis, resulting in a resolution of hepatic fibrosis. ..
- Li M, Ma Q, Chen Q, Liu X, Li P, Du G, et al. Alpha-fetoprotein triggers hepatoma cells escaping from immune surveillance through altering the expression of Fas/FasL and tumor necrosis factor related apoptosis-inducing ligand and its receptor of lymphocytes and liver cancer cells. World J Gastroenterol. 2005;11:2564-9 pubmed..These could elicit the escape of hepatocellular carcinoma cells from the host's lymphocytes immune surveillance. ..
- Song S, Xu Y, Zhou B. Effects of hexachlorobenzene on antioxidant status of liver and brain of common carp (Cyprinus carpio). Chemosphere. 2006;65:699-706 pubmed..The results clearly demonstrated that environmentally possible level of HCB could result in oxidative stress in fish and brain was a sensitive target organ of HCB toxicity. ..
- Chen Y, Chen T, Zhang S, Lin S, Zhao Y, Ye F, et al. Identification of a novel protein binding to hepatitis C virus core protein. J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2009;24:1300-4 pubmed publisher..Fluorescence microscopy showed green fluorescence protein-fused ACY3 localized in the cytoplasm. Our data suggest that ACY3 is an HCV core binding protein, which may play a role in the development of HCV-associated diseases. ..