Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on lipopolysaccharides in China
Publications131 found, 100 shown here
- Zheng S, Yang J, Tang Y, Yang J, Shao Q, Guo L, et al. Effect of bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells transplantation on the serum and liver HMGB1 expression in rats with acute liver failure. Int J Clin Exp Pathol. 2015;8:15985-92 pubmed..098, P<0.01). BMSCs transplantation is able to improve the liver function and liver pathology in ALF rats and decrease the serum and liver HMGB1. ..
- Zhongchao W, Liyuan F, Dan T, Cong Z, Shijun L. [Therapeutic effect of enhancer of Zeste homolog 2 inhibitor GSK343 on periodontitis by regulating macrophage differentiation]. Hua Xi Kou Qiang Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2017;35:264-268 pubmed publisher..7??m1???????tnf-??inos?????????ezh2??gsk343??il-10?arg-1???????ezh2???gsk343????raw264.7???m1??m2????raw264.7????????????????lps????????????????ezh2???gsk343????raw264.7??????????????? ezh2???gsk343?????????????????????????????. ..
- Lu H, Xiao M, Niu Z, Guo X, Zhao S, Wang H, et al. Effect of IL-1ra on human dental pulp cells and pulpal inflammation. Int Endod J. 2002;35:807-11 pubmed..IL-1ra could reduce LPS-stimulated IL-1beta synthesis, suggesting that IL-1ra may play a role in pulpitis. ..
- Cao W, Li X, Zhang X, Hou Y, Zeng A, Xie Y, et al. Madecassoside suppresses LPS-induced TNF-alpha production in cardiomyocytes through inhibition of ERK, p38, and NF-kappaB activity. Int Immunopharmacol. 2010;10:723-9 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that MA inhibits LPS-stimulated TNF-alpha production through the blocking of ERK1/2, p38 and NF-kappaB pathways in cardiomyocytes. MA may have cardioprotective effects in LPS-mediated sepsis. ..
- Zhai X, Zhang Z, Jiang C, Chen J, Ye J, Jia X, et al. Nauclea officinalis inhibits inflammation in LPS-mediated RAW 264.7 macrophages by suppressing the NF-ÎºB signaling pathway. J Ethnopharmacol. 2016;183:159-165 pubmed publisher..The results indicated that N. officinalis potentially inhibited the activation of upstream mediator NF-ÎºB signaling pathway via suppressing phosphorylation of IÎºB-Î± and NF-ÎºB p65 to inhibit LPS-stimulated inflammation. ..
- Deng Y, Deng Y, He X, Chu J, Zhou J, Zhang Q, et al. Prenatal inflammation-induced NF-κB dyshomeostasis contributes to renin-angiotensin system over-activity resulting in prenatally programmed hypertension in offspring. Sci Rep. 2016;6:21692 pubmed publisher..We conclude that early life NF-κB dyshomeostasis is a key predictor of EH, and thus, NF-κB inhibition represents an effective interventional strategy for EH prevention. ..
- Shu L, Wei K, Shang Y, Wu H, Li J, Han X, et al. [Relationship between alveolar epithelial type II cells and pulmonary surfactant protein A levels in young rats with acute lung injury]. Zhongguo Dang Dai Er Ke Za Zhi. 2008;10:504-8 pubmed..With the increasing injury of AEC-II cells, the secretion of SP-A presented with a decompensation and the lung SP-A content decreased. This may be one possible mechanism for the development of ARD. ..
- Ni Y, Kuai J, Lu Z, Yang G, Fu H, Wang J, et al. Glycyrrhizin treatment is associated with attenuation of lipopolysaccharide-induced acute lung injury by inhibiting cyclooxygenase-2 and inducible nitric oxide synthase expression. J Surg Res. 2011;165:e29-35 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, GL potently protected against LPS-induced ALI, and the protective effects of GL may attribute partly to the suppression of COX-2 and iNOS expression. ..
- Bao H, Lu P, Li Y, Wang L, Li H, He D, et al. Triggering of toll-like receptor-4 in human multiple myeloma cells promotes proliferation and alters cell responses to immune and chemotherapy drug attack. Cancer Biol Ther. 2011;11:58-67 pubmed publisher..Our results show that TLRs are functional on myeloma tumor cells, and the ligands to these TLRs have a functional role in affecting myeloma cell proliferation, survival, and response to chemotherapy and immune attacks. ..
- Liu Y, Zhou Z, Chen K, Zhou B, Yang L, Yan H, et al. The ER chaperone GRP78 is associated with the severity of cerulein-induced pancreatic inflammation via regulating apoptosis of pancreatic acinar cells. Hepatogastroenterology. 2012;59:1670-6 pubmed publisher..GRP78 expression was associated with apoptosis and the severity of cerulein-induced pancreatic inflammation, indicating that GRP78 might prevent apoptosis in pancreatic acinar cells thereby deteriorating the severity of AP. ..
- Song S, Zhou B, Yang S, Liu G, Tian J, Yue X. Preventive effects of sevoflurane treatment on lung inflammation in rats. Asian Pac J Trop Med. 2013;6:53-6 pubmed publisher..05), and LPS group had higher protein level of TNF-? and ICAM1 than control group and sevoflurane group (P<0.05). Sevoflurane treatment can attenuate lung inflammation in rats with lipopolysaccharide-induced acute lung injury. ..
- Xiu Y, Wang Y, Bi J, Liu Y, Ning M, Liu H, et al. A novel C-type lectin is involved in the innate immunity of Macrobrachium nipponense. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2016;50:117-26 pubmed publisher..These results clearly suggested that MnCTLDcp1 functions as a pattern-recognition receptor involved in the innate immunity of M. nipponense. ..
- Wang Q, Shu Z, Xing N, Xu B, Wang C, Sun G, et al. A pure polysaccharide from Ephedra sinica treating on arthritis and inhibiting cytokines expression. Int J Biol Macromol. 2016;86:177-88 pubmed publisher..ESP-B4 significantly improved all parameters of inflammation. ESP-B4 reduced the release of inflammatory factors and cytokines by inhibiting the TLR4 signaling pathway to treat rheumatoid arthritis. ..
- Tang X, Wu S, Xie Y, Song N, Guan Q, Yuan C, et al. Generation and application of ssDNA aptamers against glycolipid antigen ManLAM of Mycobacterium tuberculosis for TB diagnosis. J Infect. 2016;72:573-86 pubmed publisher..TB. Thus, T9 based ELONA has potentials for diagnosis of TB, including inactive TB, smear-negative TB, EPTB, and TB with immunodeficiency, and assist the diagnosis of LTBI albeit it could not distinguish LTBI and active TB. ..
- Wang X, Zhu P, Pi F, Jiang H, Shao J, Zhang Y, et al. A Sensitive and simple macrophage-based electrochemical biosensor for evaluating lipopolysaccharide cytotoxicity of pathogenic bacteria. Biosens Bioelectron. 2016;81:349-357 pubmed publisher..Compared with conventional methods, this electrochemical test is inexpensive, highly sensitive, and has a quick response, and thus provides a new avenue for evaluating the cytotoxicity of pathogens. ..
- Wang Y, Cui X, Liu Y, Gao F, Wei D, Li X, et al. LPS inhibits the effects of fluoxetine on depression-like behavior and hippocampal neurogenesis in rats. Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry. 2011;35:1831-5 pubmed publisher..Thus, our results suggest that the inflammation might play a certain role in the pathophysiology of antidepressant treatment resistance. ..
- Wu L, Li X, Wu H, Long W, Jiang X, Shen T, et al. 5-Methoxyl Aesculetin Abrogates Lipopolysaccharide-Induced Inflammation by Suppressing MAPK and AP-1 Pathways in RAW 264.7 Cells. Int J Mol Sci. 2016;17:315 pubmed publisher..Our observations support the need for further research into MOA as a promising therapeutic agent in inflammatory diseases. ..
- Zhang Y, Lu Y, Ma L, Cao X, Xiao J, Chen J, et al. Activation of vascular endothelial growth factor receptor-3 in macrophages restrains TLR4-NF-?B signaling and protects against endotoxin shock. Immunity. 2014;40:501-14 pubmed publisher..Thus, VEGFR-3-VEGF-C signaling represents a "self-control" mechanism during antibacterial innate immunity. ..
- Zhong X, Shi W, Ma A, Gong X, Zhai X, Zhang T, et al. Effects of Radix scutellariae and Rhizoma atractylodis on LPS-induced abortion and the uterine IL-10 contents in mice. Am J Chin Med. 2008;36:141-8 pubmed..The study indicates that the anti-abortive effects of PXF and the combination of Radix scutellariae and Rhizoma atractylodis are closely related to up-regulation of the Th2 cytokine IL-10 at the maternal fetal interface...
- Li Z, Zhang Y, Gao J, Zhang P, Wang J, Liu X. [Expression and significance of Toll-like receptor 4 of splenic macrophage in patients with hypersplenism due to portal hypertension]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2004;84:1088-91 pubmed
- Shen J, Liang L, Wang C. Perifosine inhibits lipopolysaccharide (LPS)-induced tumor necrosis factor (TNF)-? production via regulation multiple signaling pathways: new implication for Kawasaki disease (KD) treatment. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2013;437:250-5 pubmed publisher..The results of this study should have significant translational relevance in managing this devastating disease. ..
- Ren L, Jin L, Leung W. Local expression of lipopolysaccharide-binding protein in human gingival tissues. J Periodontal Res. 2004;39:242-8 pubmed..We for the first time found the expression of LBP peptide and mRNA in human gingival tissues. Local expression of LBP in gingival tissues might contribute to periodontal homeostasis. ..
- Jiang H, Zhu Y, Xu H, Sun Y, Li Q. Activation of hypoxia-inducible factor-1alpha via nuclear factor-kappa B in rats with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Acta Biochim Biophys Sin (Shanghai). 2010;42:483-8 pubmed publisher..These findings indicated that the activation of HIF-1alpha pathway via NF-kappaB contributes to the development of COPD, and administration of NF-kappaB inhibitor may attenuate the development of COPD. ..
- Tao W, Wang H, Su Q, Chen Y, Xue W, Xia B, et al. Paeonol attenuates lipopolysaccharide-induced depressive-like behavior in mice. Psychiatry Res. 2016;238:116-121 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, paeonol administration exhibited significant antidepressant-like effects in mice with LPS-induced depression. ..
- Sheng H, Zhang G, Wang Y, Yeung D, Griffith J, Leung K, et al. Functional perfusion MRI predicts later occurrence of steroid-associated osteonecrosis: an experimental study in rabbits. J Orthop Res. 2009;27:742-7 pubmed publisher..Our experimental data suggested that perfusion MRI might be a sensitive noninvasive modality for monitoring steroid-associated ON in patients. ..
- Hu W, Wang X, Wu L, Shen T, Ji L, Zhao X, et al. Apigenin-7-O-Î²-D-glucuronide inhibits LPS-induced inflammation through the inactivation of AP-1 and MAPK signaling pathways in RAW 264.7 macrophages and protects mice against endotoxin shock. Food Funct. 2016;7:1002-13 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these results suggest that AG may be used as a source of anti-inflammatory agents as well as a dietary complement for health promotion. ..
- Ding H, Shi G, Yu X, Yu J, Huang J. Modulation of GdCl3 and Angelica sinensis polysaccharides on differentially expressed genes in liver of hepatic immunological injury mice by cDNA microarray. World J Gastroenterol. 2003;9:1072-6 pubmed..Both ASP and GdCl(3) can decrease the number of the differentially expressed genes in liver tissue of mice with hepatic immunological injury. ..
- Dai C, Song J, Liang Z, Zhang Q, Zhang K, Wang Z, et al. [The modulation of low-level laser on polarization of mouse bone marrow-derived macrophages]. Xi Bao Yu Fen Zi Mian Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2016;32:1045-50 pubmed..When the energy was 4 J/cm(2), M1 cells can be polarized into M2 cells and the cell viability significantly decreased. ..
- Ji G, Chen R, Wang L. Anti-inflammatory activity of atractylenolide III through inhibition of nuclear factor-?B and mitogen-activated protein kinase pathways in mouse macrophages. Immunopharmacol Immunotoxicol. 2016;38:98-102 pubmed publisher..These data suggest that ATL-III shows an anti-inflammatory effect by suppressing the release of NO, PGE2, TNF-? and IL-6 related to the NF-?B- and MAPK-signaling pathways. ..
- Hu J, Chen T, Zhuang Z, Kong L, Yu M, Liu Y, et al. Feedback control of MKP-1 expression by p38. Cell Signal. 2007;19:393-400 pubmed..These results indicate a critical role of p38-MK2-dependent induction of MKP-1 in innate immune responses. ..
- Or T, Yang C, Law A, Li J, Lau A. Isolation and identification of anti-inflammatory constituents from Ligusticum chuanxiong and their underlying mechanisms of action on microglia. Neuropharmacology. 2011;60:823-31 pubmed publisher..In addition, senkyunolide A and Z-ligustilide isolated from LCX may be considered as potential complementary drug candidates for treating inflammatory processes associated with cerebrovascular diseases. ..
- Chi Y, Fan Y, He L, Liu W, Wen X, Zhou S, et al. Novel role of aquaporin-4 in CD4+ CD25+ T regulatory cell development and severity of Parkinson's disease. Aging Cell. 2011;10:368-82 pubmed publisher..These novel findings suggest that AQP4 deficiency may disrupt immunosuppressive regulators, resulting in hyperactive immune responses and potentially contributing to the increased severity of PD or other immune-associated diseases. ..
- Hu W, Li L, Wang Q, Ye Y, Fan J, Li H, et al. Dibenzocyclooctadiene lignans from Kadsura coccinea. J Asian Nat Prod Res. 2012;14:364-9 pubmed publisher..The absolute stereostructures were established by circular dichroism spectra. Both 1 and 2 showed moderate NO production inhibitory activities...
- Sun X, Liang J, Yao X, Lu C, Zhong T, Hong X, et al. The activation of EGFR promotes myocardial tumor necrosis factor-Î± production and cardiac failure in endotoxemia. Oncotarget. 2015;6:35478-95 pubmed publisher..All these results provided a new insight of how EGFR regulation the production of TNF-Î± in cardiomyocytes and a potential new target for the treatment of cardiac dysfunction in sepsis. ..
- Chen L, Li Q, Su J, Yang C, Li Y, Rao Y. Trunk kidney of grass carp (Ctenopharyngodon idella) mediates immune responses against GCRV and viral/bacterial PAMPs in vivo and in vitro. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2013;34:909-19 pubmed publisher..Collectively, these results suggest that trunk kidney of grass carp serves as an important immune organ, and plays crucial roles in triggering anti-viral and anti-bacterial immune responses both in vivo and in vitro. ..
- Tan W, Xue bin C, Tian Z, Xiao Wu C, Pei pei H, Zhi bin C, et al. Effects of simvastatin on the expression of inducible nitric oxide synthase and brain-derived neurotrophic factor in a lipopolysaccharide-induced rat model of Parkinson disease. Int J Neurosci. 2016;126:278-86 pubmed publisher..05). Simvastatin mediates a protective effect on dopaminergic neurons in the SNC in the LPS-PD model, possibly by promoting neuronal repair and regeneration, and by inhibiting oxidative stress, thus improving substantia nigra function. ..
- He W, Qu T, Yu Q, Wang Z, Lv H, Zhang J, et al. LPS induces IL-8 expression through TLR4, MyD88, NF-kappaB and MAPK pathways in human dental pulp stem cells. Int Endod J. 2013;46:128-36 pubmed publisher..To evaluate the effects of lipopolysaccharide (LPS) on interleukin-8 (IL-8) and related intracellular signalling pathways in human dental pulp stem cells (hDPSCs)...
- Liu X, Tian Y, Lu N, Gin T, Cheng C, Chan M. Stat3 inhibition attenuates mechanical allodynia through transcriptional regulation of chemokine expression in spinal astrocytes. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e75804 pubmed publisher..Stat3 regulated inflammatory response in astrocytes and contributed to pain modulation. Blockade of Stat3 represents a new target for pain control. ..
- Tao Y, Wang Y, Wang X, Wang C, Bao K, Ji L, et al. Calycosin Suppresses Epithelial Derived Initiative Key Factors and Maintains Epithelial Barrier in Allergic Inflammation via TLR4 Mediated NF-κB Pathway. Cell Physiol Biochem. 2017;44:1106-1119 pubmed publisher..These findings help to understand the beneficial effects of calycosin on AD, and to develop effective preventive or therapeutic strategies to combat this disease and other epithelial barrier deletion-mediated allergic diseases. ..
- Shang F, Wang J, Zheng Q, Liu X, Xue Y, Li J, et al. [The relationship between reactive oxygen species-dependent activation of p38 MAPK and the expression of tumor necrosis factor-? in cultured cardiomyocytes]. Xi Bao Yu Fen Zi Mian Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2011;27:7-10 pubmed..The activation of p38 MAPK plays an important role in TNF-? expression in LPS-stimulated cardiomyocytes and the increase of ROS production is prerequisite for the activation of p38 MAPK. ..
- Wang Y, Zhang M, Meng X, Liu F, Yu G, Zhang C, et al. Atorvastatin suppresses LPS-induced rapid upregulation of Toll-like receptor 4 and its signaling pathway in endothelial cells. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol. 2011;300:H1743-52 pubmed publisher..Second, atorvastatin inactivated ERK phosphorylation, which indirectly inhibited NF-?B activation. Suppression of p38 MAPK by atorvastatin upregulates ERK but exerts no effect on NF-?B. ..
- Wang X, Li Y, Xiao H, Zhang X, Cao J, Zhang D, et al. Co-culture of spleen stromal cells with bone marrow mononuclear cells leads to the generation of a novel macrophage subset. Scand J Immunol. 2014;79:27-36 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that splenic microenvironment may physiologically induce a novel type of macrophages differentiation. ..
- Song X, Du J, Zhu W, Jin P, Ma F. Identification and characterization of an apoptosis-stimulating protein of p53 (ASPP) gene from Branchiostoma belcheri: Insights into evolution of ASPP gene family. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2016;49:268-74 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our findings provided an insight into the evolution and innate immunity function of the ASPP family. ..
- Li C, He L, Jin J. Atractylenolide I and atractylenolide III inhibit Lipopolysaccharide-induced TNF-alpha and NO production in macrophages. Phytother Res. 2007;21:347-53 pubmed..So, atractylenolide I could be a candidate for the development of new drugs to treat inflammatory diseases accompanied by the overproduction of TNF-alpha and NO. ..
- Yang Y, Zhang R, Xia F, Zou T, Huang A, Xiong S, et al. LPS converts Gr-1(+)CD115(+) myeloid-derived suppressor cells from M2 to M1 via P38 MAPK. Exp Cell Res. 2013;319:1774-83 pubmed publisher..It suggests that LPS or its analogs may be potential drugs for tumor treatment, inflammation induced by LPS or other components of bacterium or virus may be benefit to the inhibition of tumor cell growth in vivo. ..
- Yim H, Li J, Lau J, Lau A. HIV-1 Tat dysregulation of lipopolysaccharide-induced cytokine responses: microbial interactions in HIV infection. AIDS. 2009;23:1473-84 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that Tat may play a role in modulating the immune responses triggered by other coinfecting pathogens and thus providing a permissive environment for both HIV and other opportunistic microbes. ..
- Peng Z, Xue Y, Wang H, Wang H, Xue F, Kuang F, et al. Sertraline promotes hippocampus-derived neural stem cells differentiating into neurons but not glia and attenuates LPS-induced cellular damage. Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry. 2012;36:183-8 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, we found that sertraline protected NSCs against the lipopolysaccharide-induced cellular damage. These data indicate that sertraline can promote neurogenesis and protect the viability of neural stem cells...
- Song J, Fan H, Li H, Ding H, Lv Q, Hou S. Zingerone ameliorates lipopolysaccharide-induced acute kidney injury by inhibiting Toll-like receptor 4 signaling pathway. Eur J Pharmacol. 2016;772:108-14 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, the current study demonstrated that zingerone inhibited LPS-induced AKI by suppressing TLR4/NF-ÎºB signaling pathway. ..
- Kurihara H, Fukami H, Asami S, Shibata H, Kiso Y, Tanaka T, et al. Influence of histamine in a liver injury model induced by Propionibacterium acnes and lipopolysaccharide. Biol Pharm Bull. 2003;26:1393-7 pubmed..On the other hand, 50 mg/kg of pyrilamine significantly reduced plasma ALT activity (p<0.001). The results suggested that histamine levels are related to hepatic damage in the P. acnes plus LPS induction of liver injury. ..
- Hu W, Yang X, Zhe C, Zhang Q, Sun L, Cao K. Puerarin inhibits iNOS, COX-2 and CRP expression via suppression of NF-?B activation in LPS-induced RAW264.7 macrophage cells. Pharmacol Rep. 2011;63:781-9 pubmed..These data suggested that the effect of puerarin-mediated inhibition of LPS-induced iNOS, COX-2 and CRP expression is attributed to suppressed NF-?B activation at the transcriptional level. ..
- Ye S, Gao Y, Wang S, Li Q, Li R, Li H. Characterization and expression analysis of a caspase-2 in an invertebrate echinoderm sea cumber Apostichopus japonicus. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2016;48:266-72 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these results strongly suggest that AjCASP is a caspase-2 homolog and it may be involved in invertebrate immune response, especially in eliminating and degrading invading pathogens. ..
- Wu F, Shi W, Zhou G, Yao H, Xu C, Xiao W, et al. Ginkgolide B functions as a determinant constituent of Ginkgolides in alleviating lipopolysaccharide-induced lung injury. Biomed Pharmacother. 2016;81:71-8 pubmed publisher..Taken together, this study demonstrates that GB functions as the determinant constituent of Ginkgolides in alleviating LPS-induced lung injury. ..
- Fan M, Wong K, Wu S, Leung W, Yam W, Wong T. Preconditioning with Porphyromonas gingivalis lipopolysaccharide may confer cardioprotection and improve recovery of the electrically induced intracellular calcium transient during ischemia and reperfusion. J Periodontal Res. 2010;45:100-8 pubmed publisher..At a dosage of 0.5 mg/kg, P. gingivalis LPS confers cardioprotection against ischemia-reperfusion-induced injury and improved intracellular E[Ca(2+)](i) transient recovery, hence improving myocyte contractile recovery. ..
- Lam Q, Zheng B, Jin D, Cao X, Lu L. Leptin induces CD40 expression through the activation of Akt in murine dendritic cells. J Biol Chem. 2007;282:27587-97 pubmed..Thus, our results have elucidated the molecular mechanisms underlying leptin-induced CD40 expression and DC maturation. ..
- Chen Q, Yan C, Liu F, Tong J, Miao S, Chen J. Overexpression of the PDCD2-like gene results in inhibited TNF-alpha production in activated Daudi cells. Hum Immunol. 2008;69:259-65 pubmed publisher..It is possible that both proteins have anti-inflammatory effects like IL-6. The results have implications for understanding the function of PDCD2/PDCD2-like proteins and may help in the development of novel anti-inflammatory drugs. ..
- Ji Y, Liu J, Wang Z, Liu N. Angiotensin II induces inflammatory response partly via toll-like receptor 4-dependent signaling pathway in vascular smooth muscle cells. Cell Physiol Biochem. 2009;23:265-76 pubmed publisher..Our results provide the evidence that Ang II induces inflammatory response involved in pathogenesis of atherosclerosis partly via TLR4- dependent signaling pathway in VSMCs. ..
- Li Y, Li H, Wei J, Qu L, Wu L. Expression changes of K+-Cl- co-transporter 2 and Na+-K+-Cl- co-transporter1 in mouse trigeminal subnucleus caudalis following pulpal inflammation. Brain Res Bull. 2010;81:561-4 pubmed publisher..These data suggest that KCC2 and NKCC1 in Vc may play a critical role in the nociception and transmission of dental pain during pulpal inflammation. ..
- Ge Z, Jiang G, Zhao Y, Wang G, Tan Y. Systemic perfluorohexane attenuates lung injury induced by lipopolysaccharide in rats: the role of heme oxygenase-1. Pharmacol Rep. 2010;62:170-7 pubmed..In summary, systemic perfluorohexane alleviates LPS-induced lung injury in rats, and HO-1 may be involved in the mechanism of this reduction. ..
- Song X, Jin P, Hu J, Qin S, Chen L, Li Ling J, et al. Involvement of AmphiREL, a Rel-like gene identified in Brachiastoma belcheri, in LPS-induced response: implication for evolution of Rel subfamily genes. Genomics. 2012;99:361-9 pubmed publisher..4) The Rel subfamily genes have undergone very strong purifying selection. Together, our results provide important clues for understanding the evolution and function of Rel subfamily genes...
- Herath T, Wang Y, Seneviratne C, Darveau R, Wang C, Jin L. The expression and regulation of matrix metalloproteinase-3 is critically modulated by Porphyromonas gingivalis lipopolysaccharide with heterogeneous lipid A structures in human gingival fibroblasts. BMC Microbiol. 2013;13:73 pubmed publisher..The present findings suggest that the heterogeneous lipid A structures of P. gingivalis LPS differentially modulate the expression of MMP-3 in HGFs, which may play a role in periodontal pathogenesis. ..
- Wang Y, Wang H, Ye Q, Ye J, Xu C, Lin L, et al. Co-regulation of LPS and tensile strain downregulating osteogenicity via c-fos expression. Life Sci. 2013;93:38-43 pubmed publisher..In addition, inflammation may reduce the ability of osteoblasts to restore their osteogenic capacity during sustained tensile stress and contribute to periodontium damage. ..
- Jiao H, Jia X, Zhao T, Rong H, Zhang J, Cheng Y, et al. Up-regulation of TDAG51 is a dependent factor of LPS-induced RAW264.7 macrophages proliferation and cell cycle progression. Immunopharmacol Immunotoxicol. 2016;38:124-30 pubmed publisher..These findings suggested that TDAG51 up-regulation is a dependent event during LPS-mediated proliferation and cell cycle progression, and which increase our understanding of the interaction mechanism between LPS and macrophages. ..
- Huang H, Li H, Chen X, Yang Y, Li X, Li W, et al. HMGA2, a driver of inflammation, is associated with hypermethylation in acute liver injury. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2017;328:34-45 pubmed publisher..7 cells. In conclusion, HMGA2 promotes the release of pro-inflammatory cytokines through NF-?B pathway, and the dysregulation of HMGA2 may involve with hypermethylation. ..
- Chen Y, Cai S, Qiao X, Wu M, Guo Z, Wang R, et al. As-CATH1-6, novel cathelicidins with potent antimicrobial and immunomodulatory properties from Alligator sinensis, play pivotal roles in host antimicrobial immune responses. Biochem J. 2017;474:2861-2885 pubmed publisher..Taken together, the diversity and multiple functions of As-CATH1-6 partially reveal the powerful immune system of the Chinese alligator. ..
- He R, Yao X, Yao N, Wang M, Dai Y, Gao H, et al. Protective effects of radix Rosa laevigata against Propionibacterium acnes and lipopolysaccharide-induced liver injury. Biosci Biotechnol Biochem. 2009;73:1129-36 pubmed..These results suggest that the extract of R. R. laevigata offered good efficacy for preventing liver injury. ..
- Xu Y, Zhao Y, Huang H, Chen G, Wu X, Wang Y, et al. Expression and function of toll-like receptors in multiple myeloma patients: toll-like receptor ligands promote multiple myeloma cell growth and survival via activation of nuclear factor-kappaB. Br J Haematol. 2010;150:543-53 pubmed publisher..These data suggested that activated NF-kappaB signalling probably plays a crucial role for the ligands of TLR4 and TLR9 to promote the growth and survival of MM cells partially through IL6 autocrine. ..
- Xiao W, Wang L, Xiao R, Wu M, Tan J, He Y. Expression profile of human immune-responsive gene 1 and generation and characterization of polyclonal antiserum. Mol Cell Biochem. 2011;353:177-87 pubmed publisher..This purified polyclonal antiserum will allow us to initiate studies to elucidate the biological roles of the human IRG1 gene. ..
- Li J, Yu Z, Xue N, Zou P, Hu J, Nie P, et al. Molecular cloning and functional characterization of peptidoglycan recognition protein 6 in grass carp Ctenopharyngodon idella. Dev Comp Immunol. 2014;42:244-55 pubmed publisher..It is demonstrated that the PGRP6 in grass carp has a role in binding PGN, in inhibiting the growth of intracellular bacteria, and in activating NF-?B, as well as in regulating innate immune genes. ..
- Deng W, Deng Y, Deng J, Wang D, Zhang T. Losartan attenuated lipopolysaccharide-induced lung injury by suppression of lectin-like oxidized low-density lipoprotein receptor-1. Int J Clin Exp Pathol. 2015;8:15670-6 pubmed..Losartan attenuated lung injury by alleviation of the inflammation and cell apoptosis by inhibition of LOX-1 in LPS-induced lung injury. ..
- Sun H, Cai W, Wang X, Liu Y, Hou B, Zhu X, et al. Vaccaria hypaphorine alleviates lipopolysaccharide-induced inflammation via inactivation of NF?B and ERK pathways in Raw 264.7 cells. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2017;17:120 pubmed publisher..7 cells. It was seen that vaccaria hypaphorine counteracted inflammation via inhibition of ERK or/and NF?B signaling pathways. Collectively, we concluded that vaccaria hypaphorine can be served as an anti-inflammatory candidate. ..
- Yu Y, Guo J, Qiu L, Li X, Yang D, Guo Y. [Effect of lipopolysaccharides from Porphyromonas endodontalis on the expression of interleukin-34 in mouse osteoblasts]. Shanghai Kou Qiang Yi Xue. 2017;26:37-41 pubmed..These results suggest that P.e-LPS may mediate IL-34 mRNA expression in MC3T3-E1 cells. This process is dependent, at least in part, on p38MAPK, ERK1/2, NF-?B and SIRT1 signaling pathways. ..
- Yin W, Yang J, Hu X, Yuan J, Luo Y, Li Y. [Effects of polymixin B on I-kappaB kinase mRNA expression in lipopolysaccharide- induced pulmonary alveolar macrophages]. Zhongguo Wei Zhong Bing Ji Jiu Yi Xue. 2003;15:429-31 pubmed
- Zhong B, Ma H, Yang Q, Gu F, Yin G, Xia C. Decrease in toll-like receptors 2 and 4 in the spleen of mouse with endotoxic tolerance. Inflamm Res. 2008;57:252-9 pubmed publisher..TLR4 is the target of endotoxic tolerance induction. The induction of cross-tolerance of TLR2 following LPS challenge is present in vivo with endotoxin tolerance. ..
- Jin J, Li C, He L. Down-regulatory effect of usnic acid on nuclear factor-kappaB-dependent tumor necrosis factor-alpha and inducible nitric oxide synthase expression in lipopolysaccharide-stimulated macrophages RAW 264.7. Phytother Res. 2008;22:1605-9 pubmed publisher..Taken together, this suggests that UA has an antiinflammatory effect by inhibiting TNF-alpha and iNOS expression, possibly through suppression of nuclear translocation of NF-kappaB p65 and I-kappaBalpha degradation...
- Yang X, Hu W, Zhang Q, Wang Y, Sun L. Puerarin inhibits C-reactive protein expression via suppression of nuclear factor kappaB activation in lipopolysaccharide-induced peripheral blood mononuclear cells of patients with stable angina pectoris. Basic Clin Pharmacol Toxicol. 2010;107:637-42 pubmed publisher..We conclude that puerarin acts as an anti-inflammatory agent by blocking NF-kappaB signalling, and may possibly be developed as a useful agent for the chemoprevention of atherosclerosis. ..
- Lian L, Jin X, Wu Y, Cai X, Lee J, Nan J. Hepatoprotective effects of Sedum sarmentosum on D-galactosamine/lipopolysaccharide-induced murine fulminant hepatic failure. J Pharmacol Sci. 2010;114:147-57 pubmed
- He S, Liang Y, Shao F, Wang X. Toll-like receptors activate programmed necrosis in macrophages through a receptor-interacting kinase-3-mediated pathway. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2011;108:20054-9 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these data indicate that there are multiple upstream necrosis-initiating signaling pathways converging on the RIP3 during an innate immune response to viral and bacterial infections in mammals. ..
- Yang Z, Xu J, Fu Q, Fu X, Shu T, Bi Y, et al. Antitumor activity of a polysaccharide from Pleurotus eryngii on mice bearing renal cancer. Carbohydr Polym. 2013;95:615-20 pubmed publisher..These data indicated that the anti-tumor activity of PEPw may be related to the activation of the immune response in tumor-bearing mice. ..
- Duan Z, Ma C, Han Y, Li Y, Zhou H. Nanog attenuates lipopolysaccharide-induced inflammatory responses by blocking nuclear factor-?B transcriptional activity in BV-2 cells. Neuroreport. 2013;24:718-23 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that Nanog may be a potential anti-inflammatory therapy for neurological diseases caused by persistent microglia activation. ..
- Chengye Z, Daixing Z, Qiang Z, Shusheng L. PGC-1-related coactivator (PRC) negatively regulates endothelial adhesion of monocytes via inhibition of NF ?B activity. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2013;439:121-5 pubmed publisher..It is also found that overexpression of PRC decreases the transcriptional activity of NF-?B. These findings suggest that PRC is a negative regulator of endothelial inflammation. ..
- Jiao H, Zhang Y, Yan Z, Wang Z, Liu G, Minshall R, et al. Caveolin-1 Tyr14 phosphorylation induces interaction with TLR4 in endothelial cells and mediates MyD88-dependent signaling and sepsis-induced lung inflammation. J Immunol. 2013;191:6191-9 pubmed publisher..Inhibiting caveolin-1 Tyr(14) phosphorylation and resultant inactivation of TLR4 signaling in pulmonary vascular endothelial cells represent a novel strategy for preventing sepsis-induced lung inflammation and injury. ..
- Dong H, Xiang Q, Gu Y, Wang Z, Paterson N, Stansfeld P, et al. Structural basis for outer membrane lipopolysaccharide insertion. Nature. 2014;511:52-6 pubmed publisher..These findings not only help us to understand important aspects of bacterial outer membrane biogenesis, but also have significant potential for the development of novel drugs against multi-drug resistant pathogenic bacteria...
- Chen X, Ding H, Li H, Huang H, Li X, Yang Y, et al. Hesperetin derivative-14 alleviates inflammation by activating PPAR-? in mice with CCl4-induced acute liver injury and LPS-treated RAW264.7 cells. Toxicol Lett. 2017;274:51-63 pubmed publisher..Collectively, HD-14 may be utilized as a potential anti-inflammation monomeric compound in the treatment of acute liver injury. ..