Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on keratinocytes in South Korea
Locale: South Korea
- Yoon J, Kim I, Kim H, Kim H, Jeong M, Ahn S, et al. Amino acid transport system L is differently expressed in human normal oral keratinocytes and human oral cancer cells. Cancer Lett. 2005;222:237-45 pubmed..The specific inhibition of LAT1 in oral cancer cells could be a new rationale for anti-cancer therapy. ..
- Byun S, Jeon I, Lee H, Kim T. IFN-gamma upregulates expression of the mouse complement C1rA gene in keratinocytes via IFN-regulatory factor-1. J Invest Dermatol. 2007;127:1187-96 pubmed..We conclude that IFN-gamma stimulates mC1rA gene expression via IRF-1 in mouse keratinocytes. ..
- Thuong P, Kang K, Kim J, Seo D, Lee S, Kim S, et al. Lithospermic acid derivatives from Lithospermum erythrorhizon increased expression of serine palmitoyltransferase in human HaCaT cells. Bioorg Med Chem Lett. 2009;19:1815-7 pubmed publisher..This finding suggests that lithospermic acid and its derivatives from L. erythrorhizon might improve the permeability barrier by stimulating the protein level of SPT...
- Kim N, Yoo J, Han J, Hwang E, Kim Y, Jeong E, et al. Human nuclear clusterin mediates apoptosis by interacting with Bcl-XL through C-terminal coiled coil domain. J Cell Physiol. 2012;227:1157-67 pubmed publisher..These results suggest a novel mechanism of apoptosis mediated by nCLU as a pro-apoptotic molecule. ..
- Ayush O, Lee C, Kim H, Im S, Cho B, Lee H. Glutamine suppresses DNFB-induced contact dermatitis by deactivating p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase via induction of MAPK phosphatase-1. J Invest Dermatol. 2013;133:723-731 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that Gln suppresses DNFB-induced CD via deactivation of p38 MAPK through the early induction of MKP-1, the negative regulator of p38, in an ERK-dependent manner...
- Kim N, Choi S, Kim C, Lee C, Lee T, Lee A. Reduced MiR-675 in exosome in H19 RNA-related melanogenesis via MITF as a direct target. J Invest Dermatol. 2014;134:1075-1082 pubmed publisher..Collectively, the results suggest that miR-675 derived from keratinocytes could be involved in H19-stimulated melanogenesis using MITF as a target of miR-675. ..