Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on inflammation in China
Publications169 found, 100 shown here
- Sun G, Yin Z, Liu N, Bian X, Yu R, Su X, et al. Gut microbial metabolite TMAO contributes to renal dysfunction in a mouse model of diet-induced obesity. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2017;493:964-970 pubmed publisher..These findings may provide new insights into the mechanisms underlying obesity-associated CKD. Targeting TMAO may be a novel strategy for prevention and treatment of CKD in patients with obesity. ..
- Xue B, Hausmann M, Muller M, Pesch T, Karpitschka M, Kasparek M, et al. Afferent nerve sensitivity is decreased by an iNOS-dependent mechanism during indomethacin-induced inflammation in the murine jejunum in vitro. Neurogastroenterol Motil. 2009;21:322-34 pubmed publisher..This suggests that iNOS-dependent nitric oxide production alters afferent sensitivity during inflammation by interfering with signal transduction to afferent nerves rather than by attenuating intestinal inflammation. ..
- Wang Y, Luk A, Ma R, So W, Tam C, Ng M, et al. Predictive role of multilocus genetic polymorphisms in cardiovascular disease and inflammation-related genes on chronic kidney disease in Type 2 diabetes--an 8-year prospective cohort analysis of 1163 patients. Nephrol Dial Transplant. 2012;27:190-6 pubmed publisher..Risk associations with PON1, PON2, CETP, ITGA2 and LTA genetic polymorphisms underline the importance of lipid metabolism, haemostasis and inflammation in the development of CKD in patients with Type 2 diabetes. ..
- Cui Z, Yin J, Wang L, He L, Yin Y, Li T. Effects of pro-inflammatory cytokines and antioxidants expression in the jejunum of mice induced by hydrogen peroxide. Int Immunopharmacol. 2016;31:9-14 pubmed publisher..These findings suggested that intragastric administration of 3% H2O2 induces relatively stable oxidative stress in the jejunum. ..
- Yang H, Xu Y, Zhu M, Gu Y, Zhang W, Shao H, et al. Inhibition of titanium-particle-induced inflammatory osteolysis after local administration of dopamine and suppression of osteoclastogenesis via D2-like receptor signaling pathway. Biomaterials. 2016;80:1-10 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that dopamine therapy could be developed into an effective and safe method for osteolysis-related disease caused by chronic inflammation and excessive osteoclast formation. ..
- Kong A, Choi K, Ko G, Wong G, Ozaki R, So W, et al. Associations of overweight with insulin resistance, beta-cell function and inflammatory markers in Chinese adolescents. Pediatr Diabetes. 2008;9:488-95 pubmed publisher..Early intervention in overweight and obese adolescents may potentially retard the development of these cardiovascular risk factors. ..
- Lin X, Li Y, Mei G, Zou F, He D, Liu X, et al. Activated protein C can be used as a prophylactic as well as a therapeutic agent for heat stroke in rodents. Shock. 2009;32:524-9 pubmed publisher..The results indicate that human recombinant APC can be used as a prophylactic and a therapeutic agent for experimental heat stroke by ameliorating systemic inflammation, hypercoagulable state, and multiple organ dysfunction...
- Zhu J, Wang O, Ruan L, Hou X, Cui Y, Wang J, et al. The green tea polyphenol (-)-epigallocatechin-3-gallate inhibits leukocyte activation by bacterial formylpeptide through the receptor FPR. Int Immunopharmacol. 2009;9:1126-30 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that EGCG inhibits FPR-mediated leukocyte activation thus is a promising anti-inflammatory compound. ..
- Xu S, Zhang J, Xu Y, Wu H, Xue X, Wang H. Relationship between Angiotensin Converting Enzyme, Apelin, and New-Onset Atrial Fibrillation after Off-Pump Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting. Biomed Res Int. 2017;2017:7951793 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, the high ACE and low apelin preoperatively led to CRP and MDA being increased postoperatively, which was probably associated with POAF after OPCABG. Apelin may be a new predictor for POAF. ..
- Lu T, Young K, Xu W, Li J. TP53 dysfunction in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma. Crit Rev Oncol Hematol. 2016;97:47-55 pubmed publisher..The role of TP53 in DLBCL has been widely explored recently. In this review, we summarized recent advances on different mechanisms of TP53 in DLBCL and new therapeutic approaches to overcome TP53 inactivation. ..
- Lo A, Lo K, Tsao S, Wong H, Hui J, To K, et al. Epstein-Barr virus infection alters cellular signal cascades in human nasopharyngeal epithelial cells. Neoplasia. 2006;8:173-80 pubmed..Our findings suggest that EBV latent infection is able to manipulate multiple cellular signal cascades to protect infected cells from immunologic attack and to facilitate cancer development. ..
- Shan Q, Lu J, Zheng Y, Li J, Zhou Z, Hu B, et al. Purple sweet potato color ameliorates cognition deficits and attenuates oxidative damage and inflammation in aging mouse brain induced by d-galactose. J Biomed Biotechnol. 2009;2009:564737 pubmed publisher..Our data suggested that PSPC attenuated D-gal-induced cognitive impairment partly via enhancing the antioxidant and anti-inflammatory capacity. ..
- Li T, Chen W, An F, Tian H, Zhang J, Peng J, et al. Probucol attenuates inflammation and increases stability of vulnerable atherosclerotic plaques in rabbits. Tohoku J Exp Med. 2011;225:23-34 pubmed
- Tan Y, Montgomery S, Aghdasi B, Inoue H, Kaner T, Tian H, et al. The effect of corticosteroid administration on soft-tissue inflammation associated with rhBMP-2 use in a rodent model of inflammation. Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 2013;38:806-13 pubmed publisher..Further studies are required to elucidate if there is any benefit to the use of corticosteroid administration in reducing the area of inflammation associated with the use of rhBMP-2. ..
- Guo Y, Pan L, Du C, Ren D, Xie X. Association between C-reactive protein and risk of cancer: a meta-analysis of prospective cohort studies. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2013;14:243-8 pubmed..The result supports a role of chronic inflammation in carcinogenesis. Further research effort should be performed to identify whether CRP, as a marker of inflammation, has a direct role in carcinogenesis. ..
- Su Y, Ye M, Li L, Liu C, Pan J, Liu W, et al. KIF5B promotes the forward transport and axonal function of the voltage-gated sodium channel Nav1.8. J Neurosci. 2013;33:17884-96 pubmed publisher..8. Therefore, our results reveal that KIF5B is required for the forward transport and axonal function of Nav1.8, suggesting a mechanism for axonal accumulation of Nav1.8 in inflammatory pain. ..
- Miao Y, Zhao S, Gao Y, Wang R, Wu Q, Wu H, et al. Curcumin pretreatment attenuates inflammation and mitochondrial dysfunction in experimental stroke: The possible role of Sirt1 signaling. Brain Res Bull. 2016;121:9-15 pubmed publisher..These effects of CCM were abolished by sirtinol. In conclusion, our results demonstrate that CCM treatment attenuates ischemic stroke-induced brain injury via activation of SIRT1. ..
- Yu L, Li Q, Yu B, Yang Y, Jin Z, Duan W, et al. Berberine Attenuates Myocardial Ischemia/Reperfusion Injury by Reducing Oxidative Stress and Inflammation Response: Role of Silent Information Regulator 1. Oxid Med Cell Longev. 2016;2016:1689602 pubmed publisher..Additionally, SIRT1 signaling plays a key role in this process. ..
- Deng Y, Deng Y, He X, Chu J, Zhou J, Zhang Q, et al. Prenatal inflammation-induced NF-κB dyshomeostasis contributes to renin-angiotensin system over-activity resulting in prenatally programmed hypertension in offspring. Sci Rep. 2016;6:21692 pubmed publisher..We conclude that early life NF-κB dyshomeostasis is a key predictor of EH, and thus, NF-κB inhibition represents an effective interventional strategy for EH prevention. ..
- Yu Y, Liao L, Shao B, Su X, Shuai Y, Wang H, et al. Knockdown of MicroRNA Let-7a Improves the Functionality of Bone Marrow-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells in Immunotherapy. Mol Ther. 2017;25:480-493 pubmed publisher..With high safety and convenience, knockdown of let-7a is a potential strategy to improve MSC therapy for inflammatory diseases in clinic. ..
- Cui W, Sun Y, Wang Z, Xu C, Peng Y, Li R. Liver X receptor activation attenuates inflammatory response and protects cholinergic neurons in APP/PS1 transgenic mice. Neuroscience. 2012;210:200-10 pubmed publisher..Collectively, these studies suggest that LXR agonists may have therapeutic significance in AD. ..
- Ko J, Auyeung K. Target-oriented mechanisms of novel herbal therapeutics in the chemotherapy of gastrointestinal cancer and inflammation. Curr Pharm Des. 2013;19:48-66 pubmed
- Ren F, Zhang H, Piao Z, Zheng S, Chen Y, Chen D, et al. [Inhibition of glycogen synthase kinase 3b activity regulates Toll-like receptor 4-mediated liver inflammation]. Zhonghua Gan Zang Bing Za Zhi. 2012;20:693-7 pubmed publisher..This process may be one of the mechanisms underlying the ability of GSK3b to ameliorate hepatic ischemia-reperfusion injury, possibly because inhibition of pro-inflammatory cytokines may indirectly mediate liver cell apoptosis. ..
- Li J, Wang H, Li W, Wang L, Hou L, Mu J, et al. Anesthetic isoflurane posttreatment attenuates experimental lung injury by inhibiting inflammation and apoptosis. Mediators Inflamm. 2013;2013:108928 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that ISO is a potential therapeutic drug for treating ZY-induced lung injury, and further investigations are warranted. ..
- Su P, Zhang J, Wang D, Zhao F, Cao Z, Aschner M, et al. The role of autophagy in modulation of neuroinflammation in microglia. Neuroscience. 2016;319:155-67 pubmed publisher..Herein, we will highlight recent advances on the emerging role of autophagy in microglia, focusing on the regulation of autophagy during microglial inflammation, and the possible mechanism involved. ..
- Hu J, Liu B, Zhao Q, Jin P, Hua F, Zhang Z, et al. Bone marrow stromal cells inhibits HMGB1-mediated inflammation after stroke in type 2 diabetic rats. Neuroscience. 2016;324:11-9 pubmed publisher..Further investigation of BMSCs treatment in type 2 diabetic stroke is warranted. ..
- Li X, Li S, Lu M, Yang G, Shen Y, Zhou X. Proteomic Profiling of Iron Overload-Induced Human Hepatic Cells Reveals Activation of TLR2-Mediated Inflammatory Response. Molecules. 2016;21:322 pubmed publisher..In this study, we demonstrated that iron overload induced hepatocytes triggering TLR2-mediated inflammatory response via NF-κB signaling pathway in HH4 cells. ..
- Wu Y, Cao C, Wu Y, Li M, Lai T, Zhu C, et al. Activating transcription factor 3 represses cigarette smoke-induced IL6 and IL8 expression via suppressing NF-?B activation. Toxicol Lett. 2017;270:17-24 pubmed publisher..Thus, this study shows that ATF3 plays an important role in the negative regulation of CS-induced pro-inflammatory gene expression through downregulating NF-?B phosphorylation. ..
- Hou X, Li H, Zhang C, Wang J, Li X, Li X. Overexpression of Fibulin-5 attenuates burn-induced inflammation via TRPV1/CGRP pathway. Exp Cell Res. 2017;357:320-327 pubmed publisher..The results suggest that overexpression of Fibulin-5 attenuates thermal inflammation via suppressing TRPV1/CGRP pathway. This may provide a potential therapy target to alleviate excessive inflammation in burn patients. ..
- He Y, Du M, Gao Y, Liu H, Wang H, Wu X, et al. Astragaloside IV attenuates experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis of mice by counteracting oxidative stress at multiple levels. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e76495 pubmed publisher..The study suggested ASI may be effective for clinical therapy/prevention of MS. ..
- Bu X, Zhu L, Liu X, Zhao G, Feng E, Zhang J, et al. [HtpG protein of Shigella flexneri 2a strain 2457T evokes inflammatory response in mice]. Wei Sheng Wu Xue Bao. 2008;48:905-10 pubmed..These results suggest that the HtpG protein of Shigella flexneri 2a strain 2457T might be involved in the immunopathogenesis. ..
- Song L, Tang H, Liu D, Song J, Wu Y, Qu S, et al. The Chronic and Short-Term Effects of Gefinitib on Airway Remodeling and Inflammation in a Mouse Model of Asthma. Cell Physiol Biochem. 2016;38:194-206 pubmed publisher..In summary, our results suggested that gefinitib may have a potential role in airway remodeling and inflammation, and may be an effective pharmacotherapy for asthma. ..
- Meng Z, Yan C, Deng Q, Gao D, Niu X. Curcumin inhibits LPS-induced inflammation in rat vascular smooth muscle cells in vitro via ROS-relative TLR4-MAPK/NF-?B pathways. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2013;34:901-11 pubmed publisher..Cur suppresses LPS-induced overexpression of inflammatory mediators in VSMCs in vitro via inhibiting the TLR4-MAPK/NF-?B pathways, partly due to block of NADPH-mediated intracellular ROS production. ..
- Wang H, Fan J, Li N, Li J, Yuan S, Yi J, et al. A subanesthetic dose of isoflurane during postconditioning ameliorates zymosan-induced neutrophil inflammation lung injury and mortality in mice. Mediators Inflamm. 2013;2013:479628 pubmed publisher..These results provide evidence that 0.7% ISO ameliorates inflammatory responses in ZY-treated mouse lung and primary neutrophils...
- Lam J, Ip M. Sleep & the metabolic syndrome. Indian J Med Res. 2010;131:206-16 pubmed..This article reviews the current knowledge of the relationship between sleep disturbances, sleep-disordered breathing and the metabolic syndrome in adults. ..
- Song C, Zhou X, Dong Q, Fan R, Wu G, Ji B, et al. Regulation of inflammatory response in human chondrocytes by lentiviral mediated RNA interference against S100A10. Inflamm Res. 2012;61:1219-27 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, the calcium concentration increase in HCs stimulated by LPS was also inhibited by S100A10 knockdown. Our investigation demonstrated that S100A10 might be considered as a potential target for anti-inflammatory treatment. ..
- Gu Q, Wang D, Gao Y, Zhou J, Peng R, Cui Y, et al. Expression of MMP1 in surgical and radiation-impaired wound healing and its effects on the healing process. J Environ Pathol Toxicol Oncol. 2002;21:71-8 pubmed..However, in the late healing period, overexpression of MMP1 in the epidermis may hinder the establishment of basal membrane and the formation of granulation tissue, and affect the tissue remodeling process. ..
- Yan W, Bi H, Liu L, Li N, Liu Y, Du J, et al. Knockout of immunoproteasome subunit ?2i ameliorates cardiac fibrosis and inflammation in DOCA/Salt hypertensive mice. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2017;490:84-90 pubmed publisher..Collectively, these findings indicate that knockout of ?2i ameliorates DOCA/salt-induced cardiac fibrosis and inflammation, and may be a novel potential therapeutic target for hypertensive heart diseases. ..
- Shang Q, Yu J, Xiao D, Xu C, Chen C, Zhang G. [The effects of hepatitis E virus superinfection on patients with chronic hepatitis B: a clinico-pathological study]. Zhonghua Nei Ke Za Zhi. 2002;41:656-9 pubmed..HEV superinfection leads to activation of hepatic pathological changes and worsens the inflammatory activity. Moreover, HEV superinfection inhibits HBV replication, but it may not be long-lasting. ..
- Sun J, Zhang X, Yu Z, Ma R, Dai Y, Fan Z, et al. Effects of ulinastatin on postoperative systemic inflammatory response of recipients of rat small bowel transplantation. Transplant Proc. 2006;38:1803-4 pubmed..Administration of ulinastatin attenuated the postoperative increases in plasma concentrations of TNF, IL-6, and CRP. Ulinastatin attenuated the postoperative systemic inflammatory response of rat recipients of SBT. ..
- Liang L, Li W, Ling S, Sheha H, Qiu W, Li C, et al. Amniotic membrane extraction solution for ocular chemical burns. Clin Exp Ophthalmol. 2009;37:855-63 pubmed publisher..To evaluate the efficacy of amniotic membrane extract (AME) for ocular chemical burns...
- Wu G, Wang L, Li H, Ke Y, Yao Y. Function of sustained released resveratrol on IL-1Î²-induced hBMSC MMP13 secretion inhibition and chondrogenic differentiation promotion. J Biomater Appl. 2016;30:930-9 pubmed publisher..The sustained released resveratrol inhibited interleukin-1Î²-inducted metalloproteinase-13 activation and promoted chondrocyte differentiation. This drug-loading microsphere is a promising candidate for arthritis therapy. ..
- Wu T, Zhang L, Kang C. [The effect of ulinastatin on disbalance of inflammation and immune status in patients with severe sepsis]. Zhonghua Wei Zhong Bing Ji Jiu Yi Xue. 2013;25:219-23 pubmed publisher..UTI is expected to improve the prognosis of patients with severe sepsis. ..
- Huang J, Lu X, Zhang C, Lu J, Li G, Lin R, et al. Anti-inflammatory ligustilides from Ligusticum chuanxiong Hort. Fitoterapia. 2013;91:21-27 pubmed publisher..The anti-inflammatory assay in LPS-triggered RAW 264.7 macrophages was carried out on the twelve compounds. 1, 3, 5 and 6 showed significant inhibitory effects against LPS-induced NO production. ..
- Lin J, Chen J, Xue D, Huang W, Su G. [Influence of different inner dressings in negative-pressure wound therapy on escharectomy wound of full-thickness burn rabbits]. Zhonghua Shao Shang Za Zhi. 2017;33:431-436 pubmed publisher..42?2.49?p????0.05)?3????7 d????????????????(t??7.17?11.14?p????0.01)? ??? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????. ..
- Yin S, Wang H, Park O, Wei W, Shen J, Gao B. Enhanced liver regeneration in IL-10-deficient mice after partial hepatectomy via stimulating inflammatory response and activating hepatocyte STAT3. Am J Pathol. 2011;178:1614-21 pubmed publisher..Collectively, IL-10 plays an important role in negatively regulating liver regeneration via limiting inflammatory response and subsequently tempering hepatic STAT3 activation. ..
- Sui X, Li X, Duan M, Jia A, Wang Y, Liu D, et al. Investigation of the anti-glioma activity of Oviductus ranae protein hydrolysate. Biomed Pharmacother. 2016;81:176-81 pubmed publisher..In summary, the present study suggested that ORPH promoted apoptosis and inhibited glioma cell proliferation by influencing the PI3K/AKT signaling pathway. ..
- Ma N, Qu L, Xu L, Yu Y, Qiu L. [Expression of IL-34 in chronic periapical lesions and its clinical significance]. Shanghai Kou Qiang Yi Xue. 2016;25:53-7 pubmed..Image analysis software indicated that the level of IL-34 protein was significantly higher in periapical lesions than that in normal control (P<0.01). IL-34 may be closely related to inflammation of chronic apical periodontitis. ..
- Lan H. Diverse roles of TGF-?/Smads in renal fibrosis and inflammation. Int J Biol Sci. 2011;7:1056-67 pubmed..Thus, targeting the downstream TGF-?/Smad3 signaling pathway by gene transfer of either Smad7 or Smad3-dependent microRNAs may represent a specific and effective therapeutic strategy for kidney disease. ..
- Zhang H, Xu M, Xia J, Qin R. Association between serotonin transporter (SERT) gene polymorphism and idiopathic pulmonary arterial hypertension: a meta-analysis and review of the literature. Metabolism. 2013;62:1867-75 pubmed publisher..Several studies have investigated the association between SERT's different allelic forms and IPAH but showed conflicting results. A meta-analysis of published studies was performed to allow a more reliable estimate of this association...
- Su P, Du S, Li H, Li Z, Xin W, Zhang W. Notoginsenoside R1 inhibits oxidized low-density lipoprotein induced inflammatory cytokines production in human endothelial EA.hy926 cells. Eur J Pharmacol. 2016;770:9-15 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, these data suggested that NG-R1 could suppress oxLDL-induced inflammatory cytokines production via activating PPARÎ³, which subsequently inhibiting oxLDL-induced NF-ÎºB and MAPK activation. ..
- Chen S, Li Y, Wang D, Zhang G, Tan C. Expression of heme oxygenase-1, hypoxia inducible factor-1alpha, and ubiquitin in peripheral inflammatory cells from patients with coronary heart disease. Clin Chem Lab Med. 2009;47:327-33 pubmed publisher..These data suggest that heme oxygenase-1, hypoxia inducible factor-1alpha, and ubiquitin are involved in the development and progression of coronary heart disease and thus may be useful biomarkers for coronary heart disease. ..
- Lu Y, Zhang H. [Effects of electroacupuncture on T-lymphocytes, spleen index, thymus index and lymphopoiesis levels in strenuous exercise-induced stress rats]. Zhen Ci Yan Jiu. 2012;37:136-9 pubmed
- Hung V, Chen S, Tai L, Chen A, Chung S, Cheung C. Over-expression of endothelin-1 in astrocytes, but not endothelial cells, ameliorates inflammatory pain response after formalin injection. Life Sci. 2012;91:618-22 pubmed publisher..The current results support a suppressor role for astrocyte-derived ET-1 in inflammatory pain and suggest that the study of GET-1 mice might provide mechanistic insights for improving the treatment of inflammatory pain. ..
- Xiao L, Liu Y, Wang N. New paradigms in inflammatory signaling in vascular endothelial cells. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol. 2014;306:H317-25 pubmed publisher..Thus this article will briefly summarize these new mechanisms with a special emphasis in the context of cardiovascular diseases. ..
- Wang J, Wang H, Shi J, Ding Y. Effects of bone marrow MSCs transfected with sRAGE on the intervention of HMGB1 induced immuno-inflammatory reaction. Int J Clin Exp Pathol. 2015;8:12028-40 pubmed..SRAGE as a ligand decoy has illustrated largely beneficial effects on reducing immuno-inflammatory response, which holds promise for the identification of potential therapeutic targets and/or biomarkers of RAGE activity in ALF. ..
- Ren G, Chen C, Chen G, Chen W, Pan A, Pan C, et al. Effect of Flaxseed Intervention on Inflammatory Marker C-Reactive Protein: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials. Nutrients. 2016;8:136 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, our meta-analysis did not find sufficient evidence that flaxseed and its derivatives have a beneficial effect on reducing circulating CRP. However, they may significantly reduce CRP in obese populations. ..
- Qiu S, Fan X, Yang Y, Dong P, Zhou W, Xu Y, et al. Schistosoma japonicum infection downregulates house dust mite-induced allergic airway inflammation in mice. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0179565 pubmed publisher..To our knowledge, it is the first study to reveal the impact of S. japonicum infection on house dust mite induced severe asthma. More in depth investigation is need to elucidate the underlying mechanisms. ..
- Chen L, Liu J, Zhang X, Guo Y, Xu Z, Cao W, et al. Down-regulation of NR2B receptors partially contributes to analgesic effects of Gentiopicroside in persistent inflammatory pain. Neuropharmacology. 2008;54:1175-81 pubmed publisher..Our findings provide strong evidence that analgesic effects of Gentiopicroside involve down-regulation of NR2B receptors in the ACC to persistent inflammatory pain. ..
- Tan L, Yu J, Tan L. The kynurenine pathway in neurodegenerative diseases: mechanistic and therapeutic considerations. J Neurol Sci. 2012;323:1-8 pubmed publisher..In this review we discuss the mechanistic and therapeutic considerations of KP in aging and the main neurodegenerative diseases and review the updated knowledge in this therapeutic field. ..
- Yang C, Tian A, Li Z. Reversible cardiac hypertrophy induced by PEG-coated gold nanoparticles in mice. Sci Rep. 2016;6:20203 pubmed publisher..These results indicated that the accumulation of small size GNPs can induce reversible cardiac hypertrophy. Our results provide the basis for the further biomedical applications of GNPs in cardiac diseases. ..
- Zeng L, Wang Y, Liu J, Wang L, Weng S, Chen K, et al. Pro-inflammatory cytokine network in peripheral inflammation response to cerebral ischemia. Neurosci Lett. 2013;548:4-9 pubmed publisher..IL-6 appears to be the key mediator of circulating pro-inflammatory cytokines network. ..
- Liu N, Liu J, Ji Y, Lu P. C-reactive protein triggers inflammatory responses partly via TLR4/IRF3/NF-?B signaling pathway in rat vascular smooth muscle cells. Life Sci. 2010;87:367-74 pubmed publisher..These provide the novel evidence for the pro-inflammatory action of CRP involved in atherogenesis. ..
- Zhou X, Li C, Xu W, Chen J. Trimetazidine protects against smoking-induced left ventricular remodeling via attenuating oxidative stress, apoptosis, and inflammation. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e40424 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, our study demonstrates that trimetazidine protects against smoking-induced left ventricular remodeling via attenuating oxidative stress, apoptosis, and inflammation. ..
- Liu H, Qiu Y, Mu Y, Zhang X, Liu L, Hou X, et al. A high ratio of dietary n-3/n-6 polyunsaturated fatty acids improves obesity-linked inflammation and insulin resistance through suppressing activation of TLR4 in SD rats. Nutr Res. 2013;33:849-58 pubmed publisher..Cumulatively, our data highlight a role for a PUFA¹:¹ diet in the prevention of obesity and related metabolic disorders by suppressing the activation of TLR4, a critical modulator of pro-inflammatory cytokines. ..
- Li X, Li M, Zhou Z, Liu B, Chen H. Chronic restraint stress exacerbates nociception and inflammatory response induced by bee venom in rats: the role of the P2X7 receptors. Neurol Res. 2016;38:158-65 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our data indicate that chronic restraint stress-enhanced nociception and inflammation in the BV pain model, possibly involving the P2X7R. ..
- Wu F, Shi W, Zhou G, Yao H, Xu C, Xiao W, et al. Ginkgolide B functions as a determinant constituent of Ginkgolides in alleviating lipopolysaccharide-induced lung injury. Biomed Pharmacother. 2016;81:71-8 pubmed publisher..Taken together, this study demonstrates that GB functions as the determinant constituent of Ginkgolides in alleviating LPS-induced lung injury. ..
- Wang P, Li Z, Yu H, Zhang Y, Wang W, Jiang W, et al. Elevated serum concentrations of inflammatory cytokines and chemokines in patients with haemorrhagic fever with renal syndrome. J Int Med Res. 2012;40:648-56 pubmed..Serum concentrations of proinflammatory cytokines and chemokines increased in line with disease severity in HFRS patients. ..
- Cai H, Liang Q, Ge G. Gypenoside Attenuates ? Amyloid-Induced Inflammation in N9 Microglial Cells via SOCS1 Signaling. Neural Plast. 2016;2016:6362707 pubmed publisher..These findings indicated that GP attenuates A?-induced microglial activation by ameliorating M1/M2 states, and the process may be mediated by SOCS1. ..
- Gu J, Ge J, Li M, Wu F, Zhang W, Qin Z. Inhibition of NF-?B activation is associated with anti-inflammatory and anti-apoptotic effects of Ginkgolide B in a mouse model of cerebral ischemia/reperfusion injury. Eur J Pharm Sci. 2012;47:652-60 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that GB's neuroprotection is attributable to its anti-inflammatory and anti-apoptotic effect through inhibition of NF-?B. ..
- Jia D, Gao G, Liu Y, He S, Zhang X, Zhang Y, et al. TNF-alpha involves in altered prefrontal synaptic transmission in mice with persistent inflammatory pain. Neurosci Lett. 2007;415:1-5 pubmed..Our findings provide evidence that presynaptic alterations caused by peripheral inflammation is partly attributable to the up-regulation of TNF-alpha in the ACC...
- Chen H, Wang X, Jin Z, Xu X, Zhao J, Xie Z. Protective effect of isoflavones from Trifolium pratense on dopaminergic neurons. Neurosci Res. 2008;62:123-30 pubmed publisher..This study suggested that all five isoflavones protected dopaminergic neurons against LPS-induced injury through inhibition of microglia activation and proinflammatory factors generation...
- Chengye Z, Daixing Z, Qiang Z, Shusheng L. PGC-1-related coactivator (PRC) negatively regulates endothelial adhesion of monocytes via inhibition of NF ?B activity. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2013;439:121-5 pubmed publisher..It is also found that overexpression of PRC decreases the transcriptional activity of NF-?B. These findings suggest that PRC is a negative regulator of endothelial inflammation. ..
- Zhai X, Zhang Z, Jiang C, Chen J, Ye J, Jia X, et al. Nauclea officinalis inhibits inflammation in LPS-mediated RAW 264.7 macrophages by suppressing the NF-ÎºB signaling pathway. J Ethnopharmacol. 2016;183:159-165 pubmed publisher..The results indicated that N. officinalis potentially inhibited the activation of upstream mediator NF-ÎºB signaling pathway via suppressing phosphorylation of IÎºB-Î± and NF-ÎºB p65 to inhibit LPS-stimulated inflammation. ..
- Liu Y, Song G, Liu G. Investigation of the effect of traditional Chinese medicine on pain and inflammation in chronic nonbacterial prostatitis in rats. Andrologia. 2016;48:714-22 pubmed publisher..Further research will be needed to fully characterise the mechanism by which activating blood circulation therapy produces this therapeutic effect. ..
- Cao X, Han D, Zhao L, Guo Z, Xiao F, Zhang Y, et al. Hepatocyte growth factor enhances the inflammation-alleviating effect of umbilical cord-derived mesenchymal stromal cells in a bronchiolitis obliterans model. Cytotherapy. 2016;18:402-12 pubmed publisher..Treatment of BO with HGF gene modified MSCs results in reduction of local inflammation and promotion in recovery of allograft trachea histopathology. These findings might provide an effective therapeutic strategy for BO. ..
- Tang C, Chen S, Qian H, Huang W. Interleukin-23: as a drug target for autoimmune inflammatory diseases. Immunology. 2012;135:112-24 pubmed publisher..The current review focuses on the immunobiology of IL-23 and summarizes the most recent findings on the role of IL-23 in the pre-clinical and ongoing clinical studies. ..
- Weng X, Tan Y, Chu X, Wu X, Liu R, Tian Y, et al. N-methyl-D-aspartic acid receptor 1 (NMDAR1) aggravates secondary inflammatory damage induced by hemin-NLRP3 pathway after intracerebral hemorrhage. Chin J Traumatol. 2015;18:254-8 pubmed..Hemin also promoted the binding of NMDAR1 to NLRP3. Our findings suggest that NMDAR1 plays a pivotal role in hemin-induced NLRP3-mediated inflammatory damage through synergistic activation. ..