Experts and Doctors on industrial microbiology in France
Topic: industrial microbiology
- Rossignol T, Kobi D, Jacquet Gutfreund L, Blondin B. The proteome of a wine yeast strain during fermentation, correlation with the transcriptome. J Appl Microbiol. 2009;107:47-55 pubmed publisher..These data show that proteome is a relevant level of analysis to gain insight into wine yeast adaptation to alcoholic fermentation. ..
- Wery N, Bru Adan V, Minervini C, Delgenes J, Garrelly L, Godon J. Dynamics of Legionella spp. and bacterial populations during the proliferation of L. pneumophila in a cooling tower facility. Appl Environ Microbiol. 2008;74:3030-7 pubmed publisher..During the proliferation of L. pneumophila, Legionella sp. diversity decreased significantly, L. fallonii and L. pneumophila being the main species recovered. ..
- Letisse F, Chevallereau P, Simon J, Lindley N. The influence of metabolic network structures and energy requirements on xanthan gum yields. J Biotechnol. 2002;99:307-17 pubmed
- Simon Colin C, Raguenes G, Cozien J, Guezennec J. Halomonas profundus sp. nov., a new PHA-producing bacterium isolated from a deep-sea hydrothermal vent shrimp. J Appl Microbiol. 2008;104:1425-32 pubmed publisher..This bacterium was isolated from a shrimp collected nearby a hydrothermal vent located on the Mid-Atlantic Ridge...
- Sigoillot C, Camarero S, Vidal T, Record E, Asther M, Pérez Boada M, et al. Comparison of different fungal enzymes for bleaching high-quality paper pulps. J Biotechnol. 2005;115:333-43 pubmed..The good results obtained with the same laccase expressed in A. niger at bioreactor scale, revealed the feasibility of using recombinant laccase for bleaching high-quality non-wood pulps in the presence of a mediator. ..
- Biet F, Cenatiempo Y, Fremaux C. Identification of a replicon from pTXL1, a small cryptic plasmid from Leuconostoc mesenteroides subsp. mesenteroides Y110, and development of a food-grade vector. Appl Environ Microbiol. 2002;68:6451-6 pubmed..With this new vector, a recombinant industrial Leuconostoc cremoris strain able to produce mesentericin Y105 was constructed...
- Christophe G, Guiavarch E, Creuly C, Dussap C. Growth monitoring of Fibrobacter succinogenes by pressure measurement. Bioprocess Biosyst Eng. 2009;32:123-8 pubmed publisher..Thus, the pressure could be used both as a relevant variable for online evaluation of biomass growth and of degradation of complex vegetable wastes...
- Lopes Ferreira N. [Industrial exploitation of renewable resources: from ethanol production to bioproducts development]. J Soc Biol. 2008;202:191-9 pubmed publisher..This industrial development of a renewable energy will contribute to the diversification of energy sources used to transport and to the development of green chemistry which will partially substitute petrochemicals. ..
- Deetae P, Bonnarme P, Spinnler H, Helinck S. Production of volatile aroma compounds by bacterial strains isolated from different surface-ripened French cheeses. Appl Microbiol Biotechnol. 2007;76:1161-71 pubmed..This investigation shows that some common but rarely mentioned bacteria present on the surface of ripened cheeses could play a major role in cheese flavour formation and could be used to produce cheese flavours...
- Lebert I, Leroy S, Talon R. Effect of industrial and natural biocides on spoilage, pathogenic and technological strains grown in biofilm. Food Microbiol. 2007;24:281-7 pubmed..Essential oils could be a good alternative for eradicating spoilage bacteria in the food environment where they are often found at high levels...
- Cambon B, Monteil V, Remize F, Camarasa C, Dequin S. Effects of GPD1 overexpression in Saccharomyces cerevisiae commercial wine yeast strains lacking ALD6 genes. Appl Environ Microbiol. 2006;72:4688-94 pubmed..Due to the low taste and odor thresholds of acetoin and its negative sensorial impact on wine, novel engineering strategies will be required for a proper adjustment of the metabolites at the acetaldehyde branch point. ..
- Merten O, Charrier S, Laroudie N, Fauchille S, Dugué C, Jenny C, et al. Large-scale manufacture and characterization of a lentiviral vector produced for clinical ex vivo gene therapy application. Hum Gene Ther. 2011;22:343-56 pubmed publisher..Results obtained with the WAS vector provide the initial manufacturing and quality control benchmarking that should be helpful to further development and clinical applications. ..