Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on in France
- Kussel Andermann P, El Amraoui A, Safieddine S, Hardelin J, Nouaille S, Camonis J, et al. Unconventional myosin VIIA is a novel A-kinase-anchoring protein. J Biol Chem. 2000;275:29654-9 pubmed..Our results strongly suggest that myosin VIIA is a novel protein kinase A-anchoring protein that targets protein kinase A to definite subcellular sites of these sensory cells. ..
- Lajoix A, Badiou S, Peraldi Roux S, Chardes T, Dietz S, Aknin C, et al. Protein inhibitor of neuronal nitric oxide synthase (PIN) is a new regulator of glucose-induced insulin secretion. Diabetes. 2006;55:3279-88 pubmed
- Delcros J, Prigent C, Giet R. Dynactin targets Pavarotti-KLP to the central spindle during anaphase and facilitates cytokinesis in Drosophila S2 cells. J Cell Sci. 2006;119:4431-41 pubmed..The contribution of the dynein-dynactin complex to synchronous chromosome segregation and cytokinesis is discussed. ..
- Adato A, Michel V, Kikkawa Y, Reiners J, Alagramam K, Weil D, et al. Interactions in the network of Usher syndrome type 1 proteins. Hum Mol Genet. 2005;14:347-56 pubmed..We propose that via its binding to myosin VIIa and/or harmonin, sans controls the hair bundle cohesion and proper development by regulating the traffic of USH1 proteins en route to the stereocilia. ..
- El Amraoui A, Schonn J, Küssel Andermann P, Blanchard S, Desnos C, Henry J, et al. MyRIP, a novel Rab effector, enables myosin VIIa recruitment to retinal melanosomes. EMBO Rep. 2002;3:463-70 pubmed..The defect of this molecular complex is likely to account for the perinuclear mislocalization of the melanosomes observed in the retinal pigment epithelium cells of myosinVIIa-defective mice. ..
- Coquelle F, Caspi M, Cordelières F, Dompierre J, Dujardin D, Koifman C, et al. LIS1, CLIP-170's key to the dynein/dynactin pathway. Mol Cell Biol. 2002;22:3089-102 pubmed..This work suggests that LIS1 is a regulated adapter between CLIP-170 and cytoplasmic dynein at sites involved in cargo-MT loading, and/or in the control of MT dynamics. ..
- Guichard C, Harricane M, Lafitte J, Godard P, Zaegel M, Tack V, et al. Axonemal dynein intermediate-chain gene (DNAI1) mutations result in situs inversus and primary ciliary dyskinesia (Kartagener syndrome). Am J Hum Genet. 2001;68:1030-5 pubmed..Finally, this study demonstrates a link between ciliary function and situs determination, since compound mutation heterozygosity in DNAI1 results in PCD with situs solitus or situs inversus (KS). ..
- Kussel Andermann P, El Amraoui A, Safieddine S, Nouaille S, Perfettini I, Lecuit M, et al. Vezatin, a novel transmembrane protein, bridges myosin VIIA to the cadherin-catenins complex. EMBO J. 2000;19:6020-9 pubmed..In myosin VIIA-defective mutants, inactivity of the vezatin-myosin VIIA complex at both sites could account for splaying out of the hair cell stereocilia. ..