Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on humans in China
Publications1056 found, 100 shown here
- Cui D, Yin J, Xu W, Chai F, Liu B, Zhang X. Effect of different bile duct flush solutions on biliary tract preservation injury of donated livers for transplantation. Transplant Proc. 2010;42:1576-81 pubmed publisher..The objective of this study was to explore the effect of various bile duct flush (BDF) solutions on biliary tract preservation of donated livers in rats...
- He Z, Yu W. Stable feature selection for biomarker discovery. Comput Biol Chem. 2010;34:215-25 pubmed publisher..We have two objectives: (1) providing an overview on this new yet fast growing topic for a convenient reference; (2) categorizing existing methods under an expandable framework for future research and development. ..
- Cui G, Yu Z, Li Z, Wang W, Lu T, Qian C, et al. Increased expression of Foxj1 after traumatic brain injury. J Mol Neurosci. 2011;45:145-53 pubmed publisher..In addition, we detected that Ki67 had the co-localization with NeuN, GFAP, and Foxj1. All our findings suggested that Foxj1 may be involved in the pathophysiology of brain after TBI. ..
- Zhang S, Yang R, Zhao W, Hua X, Zhang W, Zhang Z. Influence of pulsed electric field treatments on the volatile compounds of milk in comparison with pasteurized processing. J Food Sci. 2011;76:C127-32 pubmed publisher..Although GC-MS results showed that there were some volatile differences between pasteurized and PEF-treated milk, GC-O data showed no significant difference between the 2 samples. ..
- Xie Y, Wang H, Wu Y, Yin D, Wang Z, Huang Y. Association of APOE polymorphisms and insulin resistance with TCM syndromes in type 2 diabetes patients with macroangiopathy. Mol Med Rep. 2011;4:1219-23 pubmed publisher..Insulin resistance plays an important role in the occurrence of T2DM macroangiopathy and is closely associated with the Yin-Yang deficiency according to the TCM differentiating types. ..
- Yang Z, Su D, Li Q, Yang F, Ma Z, Zhu S, et al. A novel T?G splice site mutation of CRYBA1/A3 associated with autosomal dominant nuclear cataracts in a Chinese family. Mol Vis. 2012;18:1283-8 pubmed..This mutation was responsible for aberrant splicing of the mature mRNA and had caused the congenital nuclear cataracts in the family. This is the first report relating an IVS3+2 T?G mutation of CRYBA1/A3 to congenital cataracts. ..
- Xu Y, Gu G, Yang X, Pan C, Hou W, Zhao W, et al. [Efficacy evaluation of acupoints massage on asthenopia of video display terminal under different exposure dose]. Zhongguo Zhen Jiu. 2012;32:351-3 pubmed..To observe the efficacy differences of acupoints massage for asthenopia of video display terminal (VDT) under different exposure dose...
- Zhang K, Zhang J, Wu Y, Qian J, Liu X, Yan L, et al. Complete eradication of hepatomas using an oncolytic adenovirus containing AFP promoter controlling E1A and an E1B deletion to drive IL-24 expression. Cancer Gene Ther. 2012;19:619-29 pubmed publisher..The mechanism of the potent antitumor effect of Ad.enAFP-E1A-?E1B-IL-24 is due to the upregulation of GADD34 and intrinsic and extrinsic apoptotic signaling. ..
- Zheng J, Deng J, Xiao M, Yang L, Zhang L, You Y, et al. A sequence polymorphism in miR-608 predicts recurrence after radiotherapy for nasopharyngeal carcinoma. Cancer Res. 2013;73:5151-62 pubmed publisher..0024). Our findings reveal rs4919510C > G in miR-608 as a simple marker to predict LRR in patients with radiotherapy-treated nasopharyngeal carcinoma. ..
- Lin N, Xie L, Zhang P, Min Y, Yang Y, Wang Y, et al. Computed tomography urography for diagnosis of calyceal diverticulum complicated by urolithiasis: the accuracy and the effect of abdominal compression and prolongation of acquisition delay. Urology. 2013;82:786-90 pubmed publisher..CTU has high sensitivity and accuracy in the detection of CD. Abdominal compression and longer imaging delay can significantly improve the diagnostic effect of CTU. ..
- Ai W, Chen S, Chen X, Shen X, Shen Y. Parallel evolution of IDH2 gene in cetaceans, primates and bats. FEBS Lett. 2014;588:450-4 pubmed publisher..We found significant signals of parallel evolution in this gene among these three groups. Parallel evolution of this gene may reflect their parallel evolution towards a higher demand for energy. ..
- Dong W, Chao M, Lu Q, Chai W, Zhang W, Chen X, et al. Prohibitin overexpression improves myocardial function in diabetic cardiomyopathy. Oncotarget. 2016;7:66-80 pubmed publisher..Therefore, PHB may be a new therapeutic target for human DCM. ..
- Chen M, Zheng S, Liu Y, Shi J, Qi S. Periostin activates pathways involved in epithelial-mesenchymal transition in adamantinomatous craniopharyngioma. J Neurol Sci. 2016;360:49-54 pubmed publisher..This study showed that POSTN is responsible for the EMT of ACP cells, and POSTN might be a potential molecular therapeutic target for ACP treatment in future. ..
- Yan J, Wu D, Sun P, Ma X, Wang L, Li S, et al. Binding mechanism of the tyrosine-kinase inhibitor nilotinib to human serum albumin determined by 1H STD NMR, 19F NMR, and molecular modeling. J Pharm Biomed Anal. 2016;124:1-9 pubmed publisher..Molecular docking simulation was also used to establish a molecular binding model, and findings were consistent with those of displacement and the (1)H STD NMR experiments. ..
- Wei W, Guo M, Ye L, Liao G, Yang Z. Work-family conflict and safety participation of high-speed railway drivers: Job satisfaction as a mediator. Accid Anal Prev. 2016;95:97-103 pubmed publisher..These findings highlight the importance of reducing employees' work-to-family conflict in safety-critical organizations. ..
- Gu W, Li T, Shi Z, Mei G, Xue J, Zou J, et al. Management of Hepple Stage V Osteochondral Lesion of the Talus with a Platelet-Rich Plasma Scaffold. Biomed Res Int. 2017;2017:6525373 pubmed publisher..001) without obvious complications. We suggest that, for the Hepple stage V OLTs, management with cancellous bone graft and PRP scaffold may be a safe and effective treatment. ..
- Zhu W, Yang S, Qu C, Zhu Q, Chen W, Li F, et al. Low-density lipoprotein-coupled micelles with reduction and pH dual sensitivity for intelligent co-delivery of paclitaxel and siRNA to breast tumor. Int J Nanomedicine. 2017;12:3375-3393 pubmed publisher..Therefore, the novel dual pH/redox-sensitive polymers co-delivering siRNA and PTX with excellent biocompatibility and effective reversal of MDR demonstrate a considerable potential in cancer therapy. ..
- Ge E, Fan M, Qiu H, Hu H, Tian L, Wang X, et al. Ambient sulfur dioxide levels associated with reduced risk of initial outpatient visits for tuberculosis: A population based time series analysis. Environ Pollut. 2017;228:408-415 pubmed publisher..Short-term exposure to ambient SO2 was associated with reduced risk of initial TB outpatient visits, suggesting acute protective effects of low-level ambient SO2 exposure on bacteria-induced pulmonary infections. ..
- Li L, Qi Y. A novel amino acid position in hemagglutinin glycoprotein of measles virus is responsible for hemadsorption and CD46 binding. Arch Virol. 2002;147:775-86 pubmed..In this paper, we reported a novel amino acid residue at position 546 in MV H protein, which was critical for hemadsorption and CD46 binding. ..
- Cen H, Zheng S, Fang Y, Tang X, Dong Q. Induction of HSF1 expression is associated with sporadic colorectal cancer. World J Gastroenterol. 2004;10:3122-6 pubmed..The induction of HSF1 gene expression is associated with sporadic colon cancer. HSF1 induces heat shock stress signaling pathway, which might play a role in the carcinogenesis of sporadic colorectal cancer. ..
- Riley S, CARABIN H, Belisle P, Joseph L, Tallo V, Balolong E, et al. Multi-host transmission dynamics of Schistosoma japonicum in Samar province, the Philippines. PLoS Med. 2008;5:e18 pubmed publisher..japonicum infection in the Philippines is less important than has been recently observed for bovines in China. These findings have implications for the prioritization of mitigating interventions against S. japonicum transmission. ..
- Qi Z, Hui G, Li Y, Gu S, Xie Y. [Expression and characterizations of a novel full-length gene PKIbeta related to human glioma]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2008;88:1778-82 pubmed..cDNA microarray technology can be successfully applied to identify differentially expressed genes. PKIbeta may be a novel full-length gene related to human glioma and may provide a new way to gene therapy of glioma. ..
- Chu C, Lo E. Promoting caries arrest in children with silver diamine fluoride: a review. Oral Health Prev Dent. 2008;6:315-21 pubmed..It can be used to arrest caries progression in very young children who are less cooperative, and it allows definitive restoration to be performed when they grow older and become more receptive to dental procedures. ..
- Ma X, Zhao Y, Li Y, Lu H, He Y. Relevance of Bcl-x expression in different types of endometrial tissues. J Exp Clin Cancer Res. 2010;29:14 pubmed publisher..76). The abnormal expressions of Bcl-xs and Bcl-xl were one of the molecular mechanisms for the pathogenesis of endometrial carcinoma, and altered ratio between these two might involve in the onset of endometrial carcinoma. ..
- Tan Y, Meng H, Wang F, Cheng Z, Wu Q, Wu H. [Comparative proteomic analysis of human gallbladder carcinoma]. Zhonghua Zhong Liu Za Zhi. 2010;32:29-32 pubmed
- Yang W, Sun T, Cao J, Liu F. Survivin downregulation by siRNA/cationic liposome complex radiosensitises human hepatoma cells in vitro and in vivo. Int J Radiat Biol. 2010;86:445-57 pubmed publisher..To investigate the effect of survivin-short hairpin RNA (shRNA) on the proliferation, apoptosis and radiosensitivity of human hepatoma SMMC-7721 cells...
- Zhao P, Yang R, Phillips M. Age-specific characteristics of serious suicide attempters in China. Suicide Life Threat Behav. 2010;40:383-93 pubmed publisher..These results highlight the need for age-specific intervention programs for suicide attempters. ..
- Xu Z, Chen X, Zhang Q, Chen L, Wang Y. Corydalis yanhusuo W.T. Wang extract inhibits MCF-7 cell proliferation by inducing cell cycle G2/M arrest. Am J Chin Med. 2011;39:579-86 pubmed..The YHS extract inhibited MCF-7 proliferation by inducing G2/M cell cycle arrest, which might be mediated by inducing ROS formation, decreasing ??m and regulating cell cycle related protein expressions...
- Liang Y, Wu H, Li P, Xie X, Shen X, Yang X, et al. Signal transducer and activator of transcription 4 gene polymorphisms associated with rheumatoid arthritis in Northwestern Chinese Han population. Life Sci. 2011;89:171-5 pubmed publisher..These findings strongly suggest that STAT4 genetic polymorphisms are associated with RA in Northwestern Chinese Han population, and support the hypothesis of STAT4 gene polymorphisms increasing the risk for RA across major populations. ..
- Chu C, Mei L, Seneviratne C, Lo E. Effects of silver diamine fluoride on dentine carious lesions induced by Streptococcus mutans and Actinomyces naeslundii biofilms. Int J Paediatr Dent. 2012;22:2-10 pubmed publisher..mutans or A. naeslundii formed on dentine surfaces. SDF slowed down demineralization of dentine. This dual activity could be the reason behind clinical success of SDF...
- Wang L, Shi M, Hou S, Ding B, Liu L, Ji X, et al. MiR-483-5p suppresses the proliferation of glioma cells via directly targeting ERK1. FEBS Lett. 2012;586:1312-7 pubmed publisher..ERK1 knockdown can block cell proliferation induced by miR-483-5p inhibition. Thus, our findings provide the first evidence that miR-483-5p can serve as a tumor suppressor in gliomas. ..
- Chim S, Lee W, Ting Y, Chan O, Lee S, Leung T. Systematic identification of spontaneous preterm birth-associated RNA transcripts in maternal plasma. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e34328 pubmed publisher..We have illustrated that the IL1RL1 mRNA was more frequently detected in predelivery maternal plasma samples collected from women resulting in SPB than the gestational-age matched controls. ..
- Wang X, Ma Z, Xiao Z, Liu H, Dou Z, Feng X, et al. Chk1 knockdown confers radiosensitization in prostate cancer stem cells. Oncol Rep. 2012;28:2247-54 pubmed publisher..Chk1 knockdown in prostate cancer stem cells may be an effective therapeutic strategy against prostate cancer. ..
- Chen W, Wang J, Li X, Li J, Zhou L, Qiu T, et al. Prognostic significance of BRCA1 expression in gastric cancer. Med Oncol. 2013;30:423 pubmed publisher..Patients without BRCA1 expression can benefit from platinum-based adjuvant chemotherapy. However, BRCA1 expression might not be a good prognostic factor. ..
- Xue B, Wu W, Huang K, Xie T, Xu X, Zhang H, et al. Stromal cell-derived factor-1 (SDF-1) enhances cells invasion by ?v?6 integrin-mediated signaling in ovarian cancer. Mol Cell Biochem. 2013;380:177-84 pubmed publisher..Consequently, our findings will provide a new explanation about how SDF-1 aggravates the pathogenesis of ovarian cancer. ..
- Gu Y, Zhong Y, Meng F, Cheng R, Deng C, Zhong Z. Acetal-linked paclitaxel prodrug micellar nanoparticles as a versatile and potent platform for cancer therapy. Biomacromolecules. 2013;14:2772-80 pubmed publisher..These acetal-linked PTX prodrug micellar nanoparticles have appeared as a highly versatile and potent platform for cancer therapy. ..
- Luo B, Yun X, Fan R, Lin Y, He S, Zhang Q, et al. Cancer testis antigen OY-TES-1 expression and serum immunogenicity in colorectal cancer: its relationship to clinicopathological parameters. Int J Clin Exp Pathol. 2013;6:2835-45 pubmed..This finding demonstrates that OY-TES-1 is frequently expressed in CRC and is able to induce humoral immune response spontaneously in CRC patients, suggesting that it might be a promising immunotherapy target for CRC. ..
- Gipson J, Gyaltsen K, Gyal L, Kyi T, Hicks A, Pebley A. Tibetan women's perspectives and satisfaction with delivery care in a rural birth center. Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2015;129:244-7 pubmed publisher..Study participants preferred delivery care that combines safety and comfort. The findings highlight avenues for further promotion of facility delivery among populations with lower rates of skilled deliveries. ..
- Yan F, Xie F, Gong X, Wang F, Yang L. Effect of anterior cruciate ligament rupture on secondary damage to menisci and articular cartilage. Knee. 2016;23:102-5 pubmed publisher..It is recommended that the best time range for ACL reconstruction is between four and six weeks after initial injury. ..
- Shen Y, Li M, Ye X, Bi Q. Association of apolipoprotein E with the progression of hepatitis B virus-related liver disease. Int J Clin Exp Pathol. 2015;8:14749-56 pubmed..Our study suggested that ApoE may have a role in the pathogenesis and progression of HBV-related liver disease and indicated the possible underlying mechanisms. ..
- Wang W, Zhang L, Liu W, Zhu Q, Lan Q, Zhao J. Antiplatelet Agents for the Secondary Prevention of Ischemic Stroke or Transient Ischemic Attack: A Network Meta-Analysis. J Stroke Cerebrovasc Dis. 2016;25:1081-1089 pubmed publisher..Our results also show that Cilo was significantly more efficient than other therapies in Asian patients; therefore, future trials should focus on Cilo treatment for secondary prevention of recurrent stroke in non-Asian patients. ..
- Zhou C, Huang M, Xie L, Shen J, Xiao T, Wang R. IVIG inhibits TNF-Î±-induced MMP9 expression and activity in monocytes by suppressing NF-ÎºB and P38 MAPK activation. Int J Clin Exp Pathol. 2015;8:15879-86 pubmed..It might be a crucial mechanism of IVIG reducing the occurrence of CAL that IVIG inhibited monocytes expressing MMP9 and decreased chemotactic migration of monocyte. ..
- Pau B, Ng D. Prevalence of otitis media with effusion in children with allergic rhinitis, a cross sectional study. Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol. 2016;84:156-60 pubmed publisher..6% in the community in Hong Kong. OME is more likely to occur in children with allergic rhinitis and it may be wiser to manage OME in these individuals differently. ..
- Peng Y, Deng Y. Serum Bilirubin Concentrations in Patients With Takayasu Arteritis. Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2017;141:846-850 pubmed publisher..Lower serum bilirubin levels are associated with TA, and serum bilirubin may be influenced by prednisone therapy in active TA patients. Serum bilirubin levels in TA patients correlate negatively with erythrocyte sedimentation rate. ..
- Li C, Nan K, Tian T, Sui C, Liu Y. Selenoprotein P mRNA expression in human hepatic tissues. World J Gastroenterol. 2007;13:2363-8 pubmed..SePmRNA expression in the tissues of normal liver and HCC is significantly different (84.6% vs 30.0%, P=0.003), suggesting that SeP might play a role in the occurrence and development of HCC. ..
- Wu Y, Wang X, Mo X, Sun H, Li J, Zeng Y, et al. Expression of laminin beta1 in hippocampi of patients with intractable epilepsy. Neurosci Lett. 2008;443:160-4 pubmed publisher..Elevated expression of laminin beta1 mRNA and protein in the hippocampus suggests that laminin beta1 may play a role in the development of epileptic seizures in patients with intractable epilepsy. ..
- Cheung L, Wong A. Gonadotropin-releasing hormone: GnRH receptor signaling in extrapituitary tissues. FEBS J. 2008;275:5479-95 pubmed publisher..Finally, we discuss how a common GnRHR may mediate different, even opposite, responses to GnRH in the same tissue/cell type and whether an additional receptor(s) for GnRH exists. ..
- Guan Y, Smith G, Webby R, Webster R. Molecular epidemiology of H5N1 avian influenza. Rev Sci Tech. 2009;28:39-47 pubmed..The continuing evolution of these H5N1 viruses and the possible establishment of secondary epicentres in Indonesia, Egypt and Nigeria present a continuing threat to poultry and people globally. ..
- Dong J, Qin L. Soy isoflavones consumption and risk of breast cancer incidence or recurrence: a meta-analysis of prospective studies. Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2011;125:315-23 pubmed publisher..Further studies are warranted to confirm the finding of an inverse association of soy consumption with risk of breast cancer recurrence. ..
- Zhang X, Lin S, Chen T, Liu M, Ye F, Chen Y, et al. Asialoglycoprotein receptor interacts with the preS1 domain of hepatitis B virus in vivo and in vitro. Arch Virol. 2011;156:637-45 pubmed publisher..The levels of expression of preS1 and ASGPR in the liver were similar and correlated with each other. ASGPR is a candidate receptor for HBV that mediates further steps of HBV entry. ..
- Jin C, Hayakawa T, Ko S, Ishiguro H, Kitagawa M. Pancreatic stone protein/regenerating protein family in pancreatic and gastrointestinal diseases. Intern Med. 2011;50:1507-16 pubmed..Evidence obtained can be applied in the prediction of prognosis and therapy for inflammatory and neoplastic diseases. ..
- Yang J, Cao J, Sun X, Feng Z, Hao D, Zhao X, et al. Effects of long-term exposure to low levels of organophosphorous pesticides and their mixture on altered antioxidative defense mechanisms and lipid peroxidation in rat liver. Cell Biochem Funct. 2012;30:122-8 pubmed publisher..However, these responses did not constitute the sum of the response produced by each pesticide in the liver. ..
- Wen jun L, qu lian G, Hong ying C, Yan Z, Mei Xian H. Studies on HOXB4 expression during differentiation of human cytomegalovirus-infected hematopoietic stem cells into lymphocyte and erythrocyte progenitor cells. Cell Biochem Biophys. 2012;63:133-41 pubmed publisher..ATRA, at the concentration used, significantly up-regulated HOXB4 mRNA/protein expression in normal lymphocyte and erythrocyte progenitor cells as well as in HCMV-infected cells. ..
- Chen P, Yu J, Knecht J, Chen Q. Decrease of PDSS2 expression, a novel tumor suppressor, in non-small cell lung cancer. Cancer Epidemiol. 2013;37:166-71 pubmed publisher..Loss of PDSS2 could serve as a potential biomarker in NSCLC development. The role of PDSS2 as a tumor suppressor, and the mechanism of its potential anti-tumor action in NSCLC warrant further investigation. ..
- Ning Q, Liu C, Hou L, Meng M, Zhang X, Luo M, et al. Vascular endothelial growth factor receptor-1 activation promotes migration and invasion of breast cancer cells through epithelial-mesenchymal transition. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e65217 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that VEGFR-1 may promote breast cancer progression and metastasis, and therapies that target VEGFR-1 may be beneficial in the treatment of breast cancer patients. ..
- Kwan A, Hu W, Chan Y, Yeung Y, Lai T, Yuen H. Prevalence of irritable bowel syndrome in Hong Kong. J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2002;17:1180-6 pubmed..The prevalence of IBS in Hong Kong was 6.6%, and the female to male ratio was similar to the control group. The majority was of non-specific IBS subtype. Gross underdiagnosis (21%) by Western practitioners was noted. ..
- Mok C, Lee D, Cheung C, Peiris M, Lau A. Differential onset of apoptosis in influenza A virus H5N1- and H1N1-infected human blood macrophages. J Gen Virol. 2007;88:1275-80 pubmed
- Zhu H, Zhu Y, Hu J, Hu W, Liao Y, Zhang J, et al. Adenovirus-mediated small hairpin RNA targeting Bcl-XL as therapy for colon cancer. Int J Cancer. 2007;121:1366-72 pubmed..Together, our results support the feasibility of using adenovirus-mediated RNA interference therapy targeting Bcl-XL against colon cancers and warrant further studies of its safety and efficacy. ..
- Cheng V, Chan J, Wen X, Wu W, Que T, Chen H, et al. Infection of immunocompromised patients by avian H9N2 influenza A virus. J Infect. 2011;62:394-9 pubmed publisher..It is possible that human infection with H9N2 is more common than what has been recognized. Continuous surveillance of H9N2 influenza virus infection in human is warranted. ..
- Wang W, Huang L, Ma Q, Xiao D, Chen X, Yang Z, et al. Homozygous intronic mutation leading to inefficient transcription combined with a novel frameshift mutation in F13A1 gene causes FXIII deficiency. J Hum Genet. 2011;56:460-3 pubmed publisher..These results provide the first insight into a novel regulatory mechanism involving intron 1 in the F13A1 gene. ..
- Fang X, Liu B, Liu Y, Wang J, Wen J, Li B, et al. Acetylbritannilactone suppresses growth via upregulation of krüppel-like transcription factor 4 expression in HT-29 colorectal cancer cells. Oncol Rep. 2011;26:1181-7 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that KLF4 as an important cellular target of ABL mediates the growth inhibition of HT-29 cells induced by ABL via upregulation of p21 expression. ..
- Shan G, Zhang S, Li G, Chen Y, Liu X, Wang J. Clinical evaluation of oral Fructus bruceae oil combined with radiotherapy for the treatment of esophageal cancer. Chin J Integr Med. 2011;17:933-6 pubmed publisher..To evaluate the therapeutic efficacy and side effects of oral Fructus bruceae oil combined with radiotherapy in the treatment of esophageal cancer...
- Qiu Y, Wang Z, Jin S, Pu Y, Toyosawa S, Aozasa K, et al. Expression level of pre-B-cell leukemia transcription factor 2 (PBX2) as a prognostic marker for gingival squamous cell carcinoma. J Zhejiang Univ Sci B. 2012;13:168-75 pubmed publisher..PBX2 expression level in GSCC is prognostic. PBX2 may be a useful marker to identify the potential for progression in GSCC. ..
- Li T, Ying L, Wang H, Li N, Fu W, Guo Z, et al. Microcystin-LR induces ceramide to regulate PP2A and destabilize cytoskeleton in HEK293 cells. Toxicol Sci. 2012;128:147-57 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that ceramide may mediate MCLR-induced PP2A regulation and cytoskeleton destabilization. ..
- Zhang Y, Yang W, Zhu H, Qian Y, Zhou L, Ren Y, et al. Regulation of autophagy by miR-30d impacts sensitivity of anaplastic thyroid carcinoma to cisplatin. Biochem Pharmacol. 2014;87:562-70 pubmed publisher..Thus, miR-30d may be exploited as a potential target for therapeutic intervention in the treatment of ATC. ..
- Cheng H, Xu M, Liu X, Zou X, Zhan N, Xia Y. TWEAK/Fn14 activation induces keratinocyte proliferation under psoriatic inflammation. Exp Dermatol. 2016;25:32-7 pubmed publisher..The activation of nuclear factor-ÎºB signalling-dependent anti-apoptotic proteins and biased expression of TNF receptors may be responsible for such a novel principle in keratinocytes under psoriatic inflammation. ..
- Dong W, Cui J, Yang J, Li W, Wang S, Wang X, et al. Decreased expression of Rab27A and Rab27B correlates with metastasis and poor prognosis in colorectal cancer. Discov Med. 2015;20:357-67 pubmed..In conclusion, decreased expression of Rab27A and Rab27B, especially Rab27A, closely correlated with tumor progression and are valuable prognostic indicators in CRC patients. ..
- Lou Z, Huang P, Yang J, Xiao J, Chang J. Direct application of bFGF without edge trimming on human subacute tympanic membrane perforation. Am J Otolaryngol. 2016;37:156-61 pubmed publisher..The technique was simple and convenient. Thus, direct application of bFGF should be recommended pre-myringoplasty. ..
- Qiu Y, Wu X, Xie C, Hu Y, Liu D, Ma Y, et al. A rational design for improving the trypsin resistance of aflatoxin-detoxifizyme (ADTZ) based on molecular structure evaluation. Enzyme Microb Technol. 2016;86:84-92 pubmed publisher..Moreover, temperature- and pH-activity profiles revealed that the designed mutations did not affect the catalytic activity of the enzyme. ..
- He J, Xie Q, Xu H, Li J, Li Y. Circular RNAs and cancer. Cancer Lett. 2017;396:138-144 pubmed publisher..An in-depth study of circRNA will provide a better understanding of carcinogenesis and assist in developing clinical diagnostic and therapeutic strategies. ..
- Song K, Yu X, Lv T, Chen Y, Diao Y, Liu S, et al. Expression and prognostic value of lactate dehydrogenase-A and -D subunits in human uterine myoma and uterine sarcoma. Medicine (Baltimore). 2018;97:e0268 pubmed publisher..Positive expression of LDH-A in patients with LMS may act as a potential prognostic biomarker in these patients. ..
- Qin H, Wang J, Liang Y, Taniguchi Y, Tanigaki K, Han H. RING1 inhibits transactivation of RBP-J by Notch through interaction with LIM protein KyoT2. Nucleic Acids Res. 2004;32:1492-501 pubmed..Taken together, our data suggested that there might be at least two ways of the KyoT2-mediated suppression of RBP-J, namely competition for binding sites with transactivators, and recruitment of suppressors such as RING1. ..
- Zhang F, Chen Z, Deng Z, Jiang D. [Digital fluoroscopy imaging system with dual energy X-ray image decomposition]. Sheng Wu Yi Xue Gong Cheng Xue Za Zhi. 2004;21:280-3 pubmed..A simplified dual energy decomposition method was used to obtain the soft tissue image. An example of chest dual energy radiographs is presented to illustrate the performance of the system. ..
- Feng J, Zen P, Liu Y, Luo J, Jiang W, Peng G. Serum enzyme profile characteristics of victims following the Wenchuan earthquake in China. Clin Chem Lab Med. 2009;47:590-5 pubmed publisher..Serum CK, LDH, AST, ALT, GGT, and ALP activities were all helpful biochemical parameters in estimating the severity of crush injury and/or crush syndrome and preventing the development of further complications. ..
- Cao P, Cao J, Cao L, Yang Y, Li W. [Effect of Nivalenol and selenium on IL-1beta and TNF-alpha secretion in cultured chondrocytes]. Xi Bao Yu Fen Zi Mian Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2010;26:313-5 pubmed..NIV toxin could superinduce IL-1beta and TNF-alpha secretion in chondrocytes, which may be the key mechanism of chondrocyte injury by NIV. Se can partially alleviate the effects of NIV on chondrocytes cultured in vitro. ..
- Yang J, Li A, Yang Y, Li X. Identification of cyclophilin A as a potential prognostic factor for clear-cell renal cell carcinoma by comparative proteomic analysis. Cancer Biol Ther. 2011;11:535-46 pubmed publisher..05, p < 0.0001). These data suggest that CypA may serve as a novel prognostic factor for ccRCC. ..
- Xu W, Li Z, Chen Y, Li X, Huang J, Li Y, et al. Expression and distribution of S-100, CD83, and costimulatory molecules (CD80 and CD86) in tissues of thyroid papillary carcinoma. Cancer Invest. 2011;29:286-92 pubmed publisher..The low expression of CD80 and CD86 in TPC may help them evade the immune system. ..
- Qi X, Jiang J, Zhu M, Wu Q. Human corin isoforms with different cytoplasmic tails that alter cell surface targeting. J Biol Chem. 2011;286:20963-9 pubmed publisher..Our data indicate that the sequence in the cytoplasmic tail plays an important role in corin cell surface targeting and zymogen activation. ..
- Zhuang W, Long L, Zheng B, Ji W, Yang N, Zhang Q, et al. Curcumin promotes differentiation of glioma-initiating cells by inducing autophagy. Cancer Sci. 2012;103:684-90 pubmed publisher..This is the first evidence that curcumin has differentiating and tumor-suppressing actions on GICs. ..
- Meng X, Zhu S, Zhou Q, Li P, Wang Y, Zhang S. Promoter methylation regulates cigarette smoke-stimulated cyclooxygenase-2 expression in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma. J Dig Dis. 2012;13:208-13 pubmed publisher..No significant effect was observed in EC109. These findings suggest that promoter methylation may be one of the mechanisms regulating COX-2 expression in ESCC in response to stimulation of CSE. ..
- Cheung K, Cheung J, Samartzis D, Mak K, Wong Y, Cheung W, et al. Magnetically controlled growing rods for severe spinal curvature in young children: a prospective case series. Lancet. 2012;379:1967-74 pubmed publisher..The technique could be used for non-invasive correction of abnormalities in other disorders. Ellipse Technologies. ..
- Chen J, Wang X, Luan L, Chao B, Pang B, Song H, et al. Biological characteristics of the cerebral venous system and its hemodynamic response to intracranial hypertension. Chin Med J (Engl). 2012;125:1303-9 pubmed..The existence of this special pathophysiological process is prevalent, rather than rare, in various intracranial disorders. This finding would definitely provide new insight into the area of cerebral venous system research. ..
- Diao X, Li W, Yu J, Wang X, Zhang X, Yang Y, et al. Carrier-free, water dispersible and highly luminescent dye nanoparticles for targeted cell imaging. Nanoscale. 2012;4:5373-7 pubmed publisher..This strategy may be straightforwardly extended to other organic dyes to achieve water dispersible NPs for cell imaging and drug delivery. ..
- Zhang K, Wei Y, Zeng E. A review of environmental and human exposure to persistent organic pollutants in the Pearl River Delta, South China. Sci Total Environ. 2013;463-464:1093-110 pubmed publisher..The general information on environmental occurrence, regional behaviors, ecological effects, and human exposure of these POPs in this region are reviewed. ..
- Gu Y, Xue Q, Chen Y, Yu G, Qing M, Shen Y, et al. Different roles of PD-L1 and FasL in immunomodulation mediated by human placenta-derived mesenchymal stem cells. Hum Immunol. 2013;74:267-76 pubmed publisher..This study provides a rational basis for modulation of negative costimulators on hPMSCs to increase their immunosuppressive properties in their therapeutic applications...
- Cheng H, Chen M, Yang G. [Diagnosis and treatment of glucagonoma: report of one case]. Nan Fang Yi Ke Da Xue Xue Bao. 2013;33:618-insidebackcover pubmed..A definite diagnosis of glucagonoma relies on pathological report, and so far no standard treatment strategy has been available for this tumor. Surgical resection is an effective means for treatment of glucagonoma...