Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on flavonoids in China
Publications133 found, 100 shown here
- Zhu Y, Li J, Lv Y, Jing G. [Effect of ischemic postconditioning on phosphatidylinositol-3-OH kinase and extracellular signal-regulated protein kinase in rats with hepatic ischemia-reperfusion injury]. Nan Fang Yi Ke Da Xue Xue Bao. 2012;32:677-80 pubmed..LY294002 and PD98059 antagonized the effects of ischemic postconditioning in the liver. Activation of PI3K and ERK1/2 may mediate the protective effect of ischemic postconditioning against hepatic ischemia- reperfusion injury in rats. ..
- Wei L, Li G, Yan Y, Pradhan R, Kim J, Quan Q. Lipid emulsion as a drug delivery system for breviscapine: formulation development and optimization. Arch Pharm Res. 2012;35:1037-43 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, the optimized formulation of BLE showed positive results over the commercial product in terms of the physicochemical properties and pharmacokinetics of BLE in rats. ..
- Mei W, Yang D, Wang H, Yang J, Zeng Y, Guo Z, et al. Characterization and determination of 2-(2-phenylethyl)chromones in agarwood by GC-MS. Molecules. 2013;18:12324-45 pubmed publisher..This report will be helpful for the analysis and structural elucidation of 2-(2-phenylethyl)chromones in agarwood by GC-MS, and provides fast and reliable characterization of the quality of agarwood. ..
- Yi Y, Wu X, Wang Y, Ye W, Zhang Q. [Studies on the flavonoids from the flowers of Hylocereus undatus]. Zhong Yao Cai. 2011;34:712-6 pubmed..All the compounds are isolated from this plant for the first time. ..
- Zou H, Long J, Zhang Q, Zhao H, Bian B, Wang Y, et al. Induced cortical neurogenesis after focal cerebral ischemia--Three active components from Huang-Lian-Jie-Du Decoction. J Ethnopharmacol. 2016;178:115-24 pubmed publisher..Total alkaloids, iridoids and flavonoids from HLJDD promoted functional recovery likely via enhancing cortical neurogenesis and thus have potential as a treatment for ischemic brain injury. ..
- Cai D, Shu Q, Xu B, Peng L, He Y. Orthogonal test design for optimization of the extraction of flavonid from the Fructus Gardeniae. Biomed Environ Sci. 2011;24:688-93 pubmed publisher..This work is expected to provide a basis for further research, development, and utilization of Fructus gardenia in flavonid extraction. ..
- Qu Q, Zhang L, Bao H, Zhang J, You X, Wang J. [Chemical constituents of flavonoids from flowers of Koelreuteria paniculata]. Zhong Yao Cai. 2011;34:1716-9 pubmed..Nine compounds are isolated for the first time from flowers of Koelreuteria paniculata. Compounds IV, V, VI and IX are isolated from this genus for the first time. ..
- Zhao C, Shi Y, Wang W, Jia Z, Yao S, Fan B, et al. Fast repair of deoxythymidine radical anions by two polyphenols: rutin and quercetin. Biochem Pharmacol. 2003;65:1967-71 pubmed..Together with findings from our previous studies, the present results demonstrated that nonenzymatic fast repair may be a universal form of repair involving phenolic antioxidants. ..
- Zhang J, Li H, Yang P, Liu Y, Yang B. [Effects of total flavonoids from Rhizoma Drynariae medicated serum on proliferation, differentiation, cell cycle and apoptosis of osteoblasts in vitro]. Zhong Yao Cai. 2009;32:1090-3 pubmed..05). Total flavonoids from Rhizoma Drynariae medicated serum could promote the proliferation, differentiation, increase S stage cells, and reduce the ratio of apoptosis cells, which reveals that they have anti-osteoporosis activity. ..
- Gao H, Liu B, Liu F, Chen Y. Anti-proliferative effect of camellianin A in Adinandra nitida leaves and its apoptotic induction in human Hep G2 and MCF-7 cells. Molecules. 2010;15:3878-86 pubmed publisher..The increase of an early apoptotic population of Hep G2 and MCF-7 cells was observed. It was concluded that camellianin A not only affected the progress of the cell cycle, but also induced cells to enter into apoptosis. ..
- Chen S, Wang X, Xie X, Zheng L, Yao D, Wang D, et al. Comparative study of osteogenic potential of a composite scaffold incorporating either endogenous bone morphogenetic protein-2 or exogenous phytomolecule icaritin: an in vitro efficacy study. Acta Biomater. 2012;8:3128-37 pubmed publisher..The results suggest that PLGA/TCP composite scaffolds incorporating osteogenic ICT might be a promising approach for bone tissue bioengineering and regeneration. ..
- Sun Q, Lu Y, Wu S, Yao S, Zhang J. [Study on the chemical constituents from Gnaphalium hypoleucum]. Zhong Yao Cai. 2012;35:566-8 pubmed..All of these compounds are isolated from this plant for the first time. Compound 5 is isolated from the genus for the first time. ..
- He B, Yang S, Zhang Y. [A new method of calibration and positioning in quantitative analysis of multicomponents by single marker]. Yao Xue Xue Bao. 2012;47:1653-9 pubmed..The slope and the quantitative factor correction controlling the quality of Chinese traditional medicine is feasible and accurate. ..
- Wang L, Liu S, Zhang X, Xing J, Liu Z, Song F. A strategy for identification and structural characterization of compounds from Gardenia jasminoides by integrating macroporous resin column chromatography and liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry combined with ion-mobility spectrometry. J Chromatogr A. 2016;1452:47-57 pubmed publisher..The proposed strategy can be used as a highly sensitive and efficient procedure for identification and separation isomeric components in extracts of herbal medicines. ..
- Lam W, Kazi A, Kuhn D, Chow L, Chan A, Dou Q, et al. A potential prodrug for a green tea polyphenol proteasome inhibitor: evaluation of the peracetate ester of (-)-epigallocatechin gallate [(-)-EGCG]. Bioorg Med Chem. 2004;12:5587-93 pubmed..Inhibition of cellular proteasome activity by 1 is associated with induction of cell death. Therefore, our results indicate that the protected analog 1 may function as a prodrug of the green tea polyphenol proteasome inhibitor (-)-EGCG. ..
- Guo R, Zhang R, Wang X, Shi H, Qiao Y. [Effects of PD98059 and LY294002 on subcutaneous xenograft of human endometrial carcinoma in nude mice]. Zhonghua Fu Chan Ke Za Zhi. 2011;46:446-52 pubmed..The signal pathway inhibitors PD98059 and LY294002 could inhibit the growth of human endometrial carcinoma in vivo and in vitro, in which may induce cell apoptosis. ..
- Wu S, Sun Q, Chu C, Zhang J. [Chemical constituents of Eupatorium lindleyanum]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2012;37:937-40 pubmed..Of them, compounds 1-6 and 11, 13 and 15 were separated from this plant for the first time. ..
- Shen J, Cui Y, Gu J, Li Y, Li L. A genetic algorithm- back propagation artificial neural network model to quantify the affinity of flavonoids toward P-glycoprotein. Comb Chem High Throughput Screen. 2014;17:162-72 pubmed..While BPANN models exceeded significantly MLR in predictable performance for their flexible characters, could be used to predict the affinity of flavonoids for P-gp and applied in further drug screening. ..
- Hu Y, Liu C, Du C, Zhang J, Wu W, Gu Z. Induction of apoptosis in human hepatocarcinoma SMMC-7721 cells in vitro by flavonoids from Astragalus complanatus. J Ethnopharmacol. 2009;123:293-301 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that FAC may play an important role in tumor growth suppression by inducing apoptosis in human hepatocarcinoma cells via mitochondria-dependent and death receptor-dependent apoptotic pathways. ..
- Cheng H, Meng J, Wang G, Meng Y, Li Y, Wei D, et al. Skp2 regulates subcellular localization of PPAR? by MEK signaling pathways in human breast cancer. Int J Mol Sci. 2013;14:16554-69 pubmed publisher..The changes in the subcellular localization of PPAR? may represent a novel target for selective interference in patients with breast cancer. ..
- Du Q, Zhang Q, Han T, Jiang Y, Peng C, Xin H. Dynamic changes of flavonoids in Actinidia valvata leaves at different growing stages measured by HPLC-MS/MS. Chin J Nat Med. 2016;14:66-72 pubmed publisher..The flavonoid profiles seem to be related to temperature, UV-B, and water deficit. Further studies are required to examine the functions of flavonoids in the Actinidia valvata and the underlying molecular mechanisms of actions. ..
- Liu C, Gu Z, Zhou W, Guo C. Effect of Astragalus complanatus flavonoid on anti-liver fibrosis in rats. World J Gastroenterol. 2005;11:5782-6 pubmed..The antifibrotic mechanisms of ACF are associated with its influence on lipid peroxidation and collagen synthesis and degradation. ..
- Lin L, Xiao F, Lai Y, Su J, Luo H. [Effects of ferulic acid on bFGF-treated PC12 cells]. Zhong Yao Cai. 2011;34:572-5 pubmed..01) and the enhancing effect could be blocked by the specific MAPK kinase inhibitor, PD98059. Ferulic acid potentiates neurite outgrowth in bFGF-treated PC12 cells by MAPK-dependent signaling pathway. ..
- Di X, Wang S, Wang B, Liu Y, Yuan H, Lou H, et al. New phenolic compounds from the twigs of Artocarpus heterophyllus. Drug Discov Ther. 2013;7:24-8 pubmed..Their structures were established on the basis of extensive spectroscopic analysis. Compounds 9 and 16 showed moderate inhibitory activity on the proliferation of the PC-3 and H460 cell lines. ..
- Zhang H, Yang J, Long X, He S. [Signal transduction pathway for TNF-induced IL-6 release from mast cells]. Xi Bao Yu Fen Zi Mian Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2011;27:829-31 pubmed..05), whereas pretreatment of SB203580 or AG490 hardly affect IL-6 release, with little effect on phosphorylation of p38 and STAT3 respectively. TNF induced IL-6 release from P815 cells may involve activation of ERK signalling pathway. ..
- Shao X, Gao D, Wang Y, Jin F, Wu Q, Liu H. Application of metabolomics to investigate the antitumor mechanism of flavopiridol in MCF-7 breast cancer cells. J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci. 2016;1025:40-7 pubmed publisher..This study provides a new strategy for studying the antitumor mechanism of flavopiridol, which could be used for its further improvement and application. ..
- Li X, He D, Cheng X, Zhang L, Yu L, Li J. [Effects of components isolated from Astragalus mongholicus on expression of p-selectin in shock wave induced kidney injury in rabbit model]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2005;30:1606-9 pubmed..TSA is the main components of A. mongholicus in alleviating shock wave induced kidney injury not only by scavenging oxygen free radicals but also inhibiting the expression of p-selectin. ..
- Shi Y, Bingle L, Gong L, Wang Y, Corke K, Fang W. Basic FGF augments hypoxia induced HIF-1-alpha expression and VEGF release in T47D breast cancer cells. Pathology. 2007;39:396-400 pubmed..bFGF augments hypoxia induced VEGF release mainly through the PI3K pathway and partly depending on HIF-1 activity. Elucidation of this mechanism may provide a new target for anti-angiogenesis in cancer therapy. ..
- Li C, Yang X, He Y, Ye G, Li X, Zhang X, et al. Bone morphogenetic protein-9 induces osteogenic differentiation of rat dental follicle stem cells in P38 and ERK1/2 MAPK dependent manner. Int J Med Sci. 2012;9:862-71 pubmed publisher..Detection of ALP and calcium deposition revealed the BMP-9 induced osteogenic differentiation of dental follicle stem cells depended on MAPK signaling pathway. ..
- Yue G, Yip T, Huang Y, Ko W. Cellular mechanism for potentiation of Ca2+-mediated Cl- secretion by the flavonoid baicalein in intestinal epithelia. J Biol Chem. 2004;279:39310-6 pubmed
- Zhu J, Wang O, Ruan L, Hou X, Cui Y, Wang J, et al. The green tea polyphenol (-)-epigallocatechin-3-gallate inhibits leukocyte activation by bacterial formylpeptide through the receptor FPR. Int Immunopharmacol. 2009;9:1126-30 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that EGCG inhibits FPR-mediated leukocyte activation thus is a promising anti-inflammatory compound. ..
- Zhang H, Wang K, Wu J, Chen Y, He P. A new flavonoid glycoside from Vaccaria hispanica. Nat Prod Commun. 2011;6:1599-602 pubmed
- Zhang F, Li M, Qiao L, Yao Z, Li C, Shen X, et al. Rapid characterization of Ziziphi Spinosae Semen by UPLC/Qtof MS with novel informatics platform and its application in evaluation of two seeds from Ziziphus species. J Pharm Biomed Anal. 2016;122:59-80 pubmed publisher..These results can be used for the differentiation between ZSS and its adulterant (ZMS), and also to set a scientific foundation for the establishment of quality control of ZSS. ..
- Wang G, Wang J, Li F, To S. Development and Evaluation of a Novel Drug Delivery: Pluronics/SDS Mixed Micelle Loaded With Myricetin In Vitro and In Vivo. J Pharm Sci. 2016;105:1535-43 pubmed publisher..Taken together, the F68/SDS-modified and Labrasol-modified lipid-based micelles may provide a promising method to deliver polyphenolic compounds across the brain to treat brain tumor. ..
- Zheng W, Zhao Y, Zhang M, Wei Z, Miao K, Sun W. Oxidative stress response of Inonotus obliquus induced by hydrogen peroxide. Med Mycol. 2009;47:814-23 pubmed publisher..Enhanced production of melanins is the most important non-enzymatic response of this fungus against oxidative stress. ..
- Luo W, Wang C, Jin L. Baicalin downregulates Porphyromonas gingivalis lipopolysaccharide-upregulated IL-6 and IL-8 expression in human oral keratinocytes by negative regulation of TLR signaling. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e51008 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, the present study shows that baicalin may significantly downregulate P. gingivalis LPS-upregulated expression of IL-6 and IL-8 in HOKs via negative regulation of TLR signaling...
- Liu H, Zhang M, Guo Y, Qiu H. Solid-phase extraction of flavonoids in honey samples using carbamate-embedded triacontyl-modified silica sorbent. Food Chem. 2016;204:56-61 pubmed publisher..Under optimal conditions, good linearities and satisfied LODs and LOQs are achieved. The SPE-HPLC-DAD method is successfully developed and applied for the honey sample analysis. ..
- Li J, Li S, He F, Yuan Z, Liu T, Reeves M, et al. Phenolic and Chromatic Properties of Beibinghong Red Ice Wine during and after Vinification. Molecules. 2016;21:431 pubmed publisher..Their presence might, therefore, explain the relatively high hue and yellow % of Beibinghong ice wine. ..
- Liu Y, Tang L, Liang Z, You B, Yang S. Growth inhibitory and apoptosis inducing by effects of total flavonoids from Lysimachia clethroides Duby in human chronic myeloid leukemia K562 cells. J Ethnopharmacol. 2010;131:1-9 pubmed publisher..This result suggests that total flavonoids of Lysimachia clethroides Duby exert potential anti-cancer activity through growth inhibition and apoptosis in K562 cells. ..
- Dai Z, Lu W, Gao J, Kang H, Ma Y, Zhang S, et al. Anti-angiogenic effect of the total flavonoids in Scutellaria barbata D. Don. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2013;13:150 pubmed publisher..TF-SB could suppress the process of angiogenesis in vitro and in vivo. TF-SB potentially suppresses angiogenesis in HUVECs by regulating VEGF. These findings suggested that TF-SB may serve as a potent anti-angiogenic agent. ..
- Sheng R, Gu Z, Xie M, Zhou W, Guo C. Epigallocatechin gallate protects H9c2 cardiomyoblasts against hydrogen dioxides- induced apoptosis and telomere attrition. Eur J Pharmacol. 2010;641:199-206 pubmed publisher..These results suggested that EGCG might suppress oxidative stress-induced cardiomyocyte apoptosis through inhibiting telomere dependent apoptotic pathway. ..
- Cai T, Che H, Yao T, Chen Y, Huang C, Zhang W, et al. Manganese induces tau hyperphosphorylation through the activation of ERK MAPK pathway in PC12 cells. Toxicol Sci. 2011;119:169-77 pubmed publisher..Taken together, we found for the first time that the exposure to manganese can cause the hyperphosphorylation of tau, which may be connected with the activation of ERK MAPK. ..
- Fan J, Bi L, Wu T, Cao L, Wang D, Nan K, et al. A combined chitosan/nano-size hydroxyapatite system for the controlled release of icariin. J Mater Sci Mater Med. 2012;23:399-407 pubmed publisher..This successful IC-CS/HA system offers a new delivery method of osteoinductive agents and a useful scaffold design for bone regeneration. ..
- Qiu Y, Du B, Xie F, Cai W, Liu Y, Li Y, et al. Vaccarin attenuates high glucose-induced human EA•hy926 endothelial cell injury through inhibition of Notch signaling. Mol Med Rep. 2016;13:2143-50 pubmed publisher..These findings suggested that vaccarin may be able to selectively protect the vascular endothelium from dysfunction induced by high glucose. ..
- Xie Y, Yuan D, Yang J, Wang L, Wu C. Cytotoxic activity of flavonoids from the flowers of Chrysanthemum morifolium on human colon cancer Colon205 cells. J Asian Nat Prod Res. 2009;11:771-8 pubmed publisher..Compounds 2 and 3 showed significant cytotoxicities against Colon205, with their IC(50) values being 96.9 and 82.9 microM, respectively. However, compounds 1, 4, and 5 showed little cytotoxic activity. ..
- Li S, Zhu T, Zhu H, Liang M, Qiao T, Han S, et al. Purification of protein AP-toxin from Arthrinium phaeospermum causing blight in Bambusa pervariabilis × Dendrocalamopisis grandis and its metabolic effects on four bamboo varieties. Phytopathology. 2013;103:135-45 pubmed publisher..These data suggest that AP-toxin plays an important role in mediating the phytotoxic activities of A. phaeospermum. This study also indicates that metabolic indices could reflect the resistance indices of hybrid bamboo to blight...
- Pan P, Chen J, Fan T, Hu Y, Wu T, Zhang Q. Facile preparation of biphasic-induced magnetic icariin-loaded composite microcapsules by automated in situ click technology. Colloids Surf B Biointerfaces. 2016;140:50-59 pubmed publisher..As such, the novel ICA loaded biphasic-induced magnetic CS/nHA/MNP microcapsules are expected to find potential applications in drug delivery system for bone repair. ..
- Mu M, An P, Wu Q, Shen X, Shao D, Wang H, et al. The dietary flavonoid myricetin regulates iron homeostasis by suppressing hepcidin expression. J Nutr Biochem. 2016;30:53-61 pubmed publisher..These results also suggest that myricetin may represent a novel therapy for treating iron deficiency-related diseases. ..
- Yuan K, Xue Y, Yin M, Lou L. [Simultaneous determination of four glycosylflavones from Lophatherum gracile by RP-HPLC]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2008;33:2215-8 pubmed..2%, 2.1%; 101.6%, 2.7%; 98.4%, 2.3%; 99.2%, 1.8%, respectively. The HPLC method is simple, sensitive and reliable, and can be used for the quality control of the medicinal material. ..
- Yao W, Wang H, Wang S, Sun S, Zhou J, Luan Y. Assessment of the antibacterial activity and the antidiarrheal function of flavonoids from bayberry fruit. J Agric Food Chem. 2011;59:5312-7 pubmed publisher..10) at 80 mg/kg in mice. These findings provide scientific evidence for the antidiarrheal function of bayberry. ..
- Tian L, Shi X, Yu L, Zhu J, Ma R, Yang X. Chemical composition and hepatoprotective effects of polyphenol-rich extract from Houttuynia cordata tea. J Agric Food Chem. 2012;60:4641-8 pubmed publisher..These results combined with liver histopathology indicate that EAF possesses a significant protective effect against acute hepatotoxicity induced by CCl?, which may be due to the strong antioxidant activity of phenolic components. ..
- Zou Z, Xu P, Wu C, Zhu W, Zhu G, He X, et al. Carboxymethyl flavonoids and a chromone with antimicrobial activity from Selaginella moellendorffii Hieron. Fitoterapia. 2016;111:124-9 pubmed publisher..As a result, compounds 3 and 4 exhibited as potent antimicrobial agents with a broad spectrum, and compound 5 appeared as the most promising one to combat Gram-positives. ..
- Zheng W, Gao X, Chen C, Tan R. Total flavonoids of Daphne genkwa root significantly inhibit the growth and metastasis of Lewis lung carcinoma in C57BL6 mice. Int Immunopharmacol. 2007;7:117-27 pubmed..Daphnodorin B and its analogues in TFDR are the active constituents in the roots of D. genkwa, contributing to the inhibition of tumor growth and metastasis...
- Lou H, Li G, Wang F. A cytotoxic diterpenoid and antifungal phenolic compounds from Frullania muscicola Steph. J Asian Nat Prod Res. 2002;4:87-94 pubmed..The stereostructure of 1 was confirmed by X-ray crystallographic analysis. Bioassay experiments showed that compound 3 and 4 have potent inhibitory effects against some fungi while 1 showed cytotoxic effects to some human tumor cells...
- Woo A, Cheng C, Waye M. Baicalein protects rat cardiomyocytes from hypoxia/reoxygenation damage via a prooxidant mechanism. Cardiovasc Res. 2005;65:244-53 pubmed..These results highlight the important role of hydrogen peroxide produced during the auto-oxidation of baicalein in the cardioprotective effect of baicalein. ..
- Shang Y, Miao H, Cheng J, Qi J. Effects of amelioration of total flavonoids from stems and leaves of Scutellaria baicalensis Georgi on cognitive deficits, neuronal damage and free radicals disorder induced by cerebral ischemia in rats. Biol Pharm Bull. 2006;29:805-10 pubmed..TFSS can improve memory deficits and neuronal damage in rats after permanent cerebral ischemia, which may be beneficial in the treatment of cerebrovascular dementia...
- Chen X, Guo B, Li S, Zhang Q, Tu P, Wang Y. Simultaneous determination of 15 flavonoids in Epimedium using pressurized liquid extraction and high-performance liquid chromatography. J Chromatogr A. 2007;1163:96-104 pubmed..Four flavonoids including epimedin A, B, C and icariin were optimized as markers for quality control of the species of Epimedium used as Yinyanghuo...
- Chen Z, Jiao R, Ma K. Cholesterol-lowering nutraceuticals and functional foods. J Agric Food Chem. 2008;56:8761-73 pubmed publisher..This review summarizes the findings of recent studies on the production, application, efficacy, and mechanisms of popular cholesterol-lowering nutraceuticals and functional foods. ..
- Ma A, Zhong X, Liu Z, Shi W, Du J, Zhai X, et al. Protective effects of baicalin against bromocriptine induced abortion in mice. Am J Chin Med. 2009;37:85-95 pubmed
- Zhang X, Feng G, Jiang J, Tian H, Chen L, Cai Y, et al. Effect of baicalin and octreotide on the expression levels of P-selectin protein in multiple organs of rats with severe acute pancreatitis. J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2009;24:1753-62 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, decreasing the expression levels of P-selectin protein in these organs is one of the possible mechanisms. ..
- Huang Z, Fang F, Wang J, Wong C. Structural activity relationship of flavonoids with estrogen-related receptor gamma. FEBS Lett. 2010;584:22-6 pubmed publisher..Therefore, these flavones and flavonols utilize alternative mechanisms to influence the transcriptional activities of ERRgamma and PGC-1alpha. ..
- Lu P, Liu J, Liu N, Xu L. [Protective effect of total flavonoid of Herba Pyrolae on acute myocardial ischemic injury induced by isoproterenol in rats]. Zhong Yao Cai. 2010;33:73-6 pubmed..To investigate the protective effect of total flavonoid of Herba Pyrolae (TFHP) on acute myocardial ischemic injury induced by isoproterenol in rats and the primary mechanisms...
- Luo Y, Wang H, Xu X, Mei W, Dai H. Antioxidant phenolic compounds of Dracaena cambodiana. Molecules. 2010;15:8904-14 pubmed publisher..The results indicated that these compounds contributed to the antioxidant activity of D. cambodiana. Therefore, D. cambodiana and these compounds might be used as natural antioxidants...
- Cheng X, Chen S, Tian D, Ren L, Dou F, Wang J. [Studies on the chemical constituents of the root tube from Pteroxygonum giraldii]. Zhong Yao Cai. 2010;33:1727-30 pubmed..To study the chemical constituents of the root tube from Pteroxygonum giraldii...
- Luo Y, Wang H, Zhao Y, Zeng Y, Shen H, Dai H, et al. Cytotoxic and antibacterial flavonoids from dragon's blood of Dracaena cambodiana. Planta Med. 2011;77:2053-6 pubmed publisher..All these compounds were observed to exhibit antibacterial activities against S. aureus, and compounds 1- 4, 6, 8, and 9 were observed to exhibit antibacterial activity against MRSA...
- Zhao X, Mei W, Gong M, Zuo W, Bai H, Dai H. Antibacterial activity of the flavonoids from Dalbergia odorifera on Ralstonia solanacearum. Molecules. 2011;16:9775-82 pubmed publisher..All compounds were evaluated for their inhibitory activity against Ralstonia solanacearum. This is the first report about anti-R. solanacearum activity of the compounds from D. odorifera...
- Luo G, Fan W, Yuan X, Yuan B, Lu S, Cao Y, et al. [The pharmacological mechanism of gastrodin on calcitonin gene-related peptide of cultured rat trigeminal ganglion]. Yao Xue Xue Bao. 2011;46:1451-6 pubmed..The intracellular signaling transduction ERK1/2 pathway may be involved in the gastrodin reducing CGRP up-regulation in rat TG after organ culture...
- Li Z, Hu J, Li Y, Xue F, Zhang L, Xie J, et al. The effect of hyperoside on the functional recovery of the ischemic/reperfused isolated rat heart: potential involvement of the extracellular signal-regulated kinase 1/2 signaling pathway. Free Radic Biol Med. 2013;57:132-40 pubmed publisher..01). Hyp-induced ERK phosphorylation was inhibited by PD98059. We therefore conclude that Hyp can protect cardiomyocytes from I/R-induced oxidative stress through the activation of ERK-dependent signaling. ..
- Zhang J, Wang S, Li Y, Xu P, Chen F, Tan Y, et al. Anti-diarrheal constituents of Alpinia oxyphylla. Fitoterapia. 2013;89:149-56 pubmed publisher..These results suggested that A. oxyphylla might exhibit its anti-diarrhea effect partially by affecting the proteins of NHE3 and AQP4 with its active ingredient Tectochrysin. ..
- Pan Q, Xiong Y, Chen W, DU Q, Li J. [Extraction technology and antioxidant activity of total flavonoids and total triterpenoids from Tetrastigma planicaule]. Zhong Yao Cai. 2012;35:1679-83 pubmed..To study the optimum extraction technology of total flavonoids and total triterpenoids from Tetrastigma planicaule and their antioxidant activity...
- Zhai R, Wang Z, Zhang S, Meng G, Song L, Wang Z, et al. Two MYB transcription factors regulate flavonoid biosynthesis in pear fruit (Pyrus bretschneideri Rehd.). J Exp Bot. 2016;67:1275-84 pubmed publisher..This finding was also supported by a yeast one-hybrid assay and thus enhanced the likelihood of the interaction between PbMYB9 and the PbUFGT1 promoter. ..
- Wang D, Li F, Jiang Z. Osteoblastic proliferation stimulating activity of Psoralea corylifolia extracts and two of its flavonoids. Planta Med. 2001;67:748-9 pubmed..The results suggested that Psoralea corylifolia L. fruit extracts and corylin and bavachin might stimulate bone formation or have potential activity against osteoporosis...
- Chen R, Hu L, An T, Li J, Shen Q. Natural PTP1B inhibitors from Broussonetia papyrifera. Bioorg Med Chem Lett. 2002;12:3387-90 pubmed..Compounds 1, 3, 4 and 5 significantly show the inhibitory activities against the PTP1B enzyme. ..
- Zhang J, Che Q, Li S, Zhou T. Study on metabolism of scutellarin in rats by HPLC-MS and HPLC-NMR. J Asian Nat Prod Res. 2003;5:249-56 pubmed..M1 and M3 were conjugates of scutellarin with two sulfate groups, which have not been reported in natural plants. M2 was scutellarin; M4 was 6-methyl-scutellarin; and M5 was 6-methyl-scutellarein. The metabolic pathway was proposed. ..
- Li Y, Xu X. [The content condition of effective composition in Sanhuang Xiexin decoction]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2006;31:383-5 pubmed..To investigate the content and existing conditions of baicalin, berberine and rhein in Sanhuang Xiexin decoction suspension...
- Fang Z, Zhang M, Tao G, Sun Y, Sun J. Chemical composition of clarified bayberry (Myrica rubra Sieb. et Zucc.) juice sediment. J Agric Food Chem. 2006;54:7710-6 pubmed..Metal ions of calcium, magnesium, potassium, iron, and copper also indicated the heterogeneous characteristics of the sediment...
- Zheng W, Zhou C, Zhang S, Weng L, Zhao Y. [Studies on the chemical constituents in herb of Ranunculus japonicus]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2006;31:892-4 pubmed..To isolate and determine the chemical constituents from Ranunculus japonicus...
- Zhang G, Qin L, Shi Y. Epimedium-derived phytoestrogen flavonoids exert beneficial effect on preventing bone loss in late postmenopausal women: a 24-month randomized, double-blind and placebo-controlled trial. J Bone Miner Res. 2007;22:1072-9 pubmed
- Wang X, Wang R, Hao M, Dong K, Wei S, Lin F, et al. The BH3-only protein PUMA is involved in green tea polyphenol-induced apoptosis in colorectal cancer cell lines. Cancer Biol Ther. 2008;7:902-8 pubmed..Demonstration of the molecular mechanism involved in the anti-cancer effect of GTP may be useful in the therapeutic target selection for p53 deficient colorectal cancer. ..
- Wu Y, Gu Y, Ouyang M. Water-soluble constituents from the bark of Elaeagnus pungens and their cytotoxic activities. J Asian Nat Prod Res. 2010;12:278-85 pubmed publisher..The structures of the new compounds were elucidated on the basis of spectroscopic data and chemical evidence...
- Sze S, Tong Y, Ng T, Cheng C, Cheung H. Herba Epimedii: anti-oxidative properties and its medical implications. Molecules. 2010;15:7861-70 pubmed publisher..Their anti-oxidative properties are found to be related to an inductive effect on endogenous free-radical scavenging enzymes such as catalase and glutathione peroxidase and the inherent electron-donating ability of flavonoids. ..
- Xu Y, Xu B, Wu C, Wu Y, Tong P, Xiao L. Dynamic expression of DKK1 protein in the process whereby Epimedium-derived flavonoids up-regulate osteogenic and down-regulate adipogenic differentiation of bone marrow stromal cells in ovariectomized rats. Orthop Surg. 2011;3:119-26 pubmed publisher..This may be an important molecular mechanism of EFs in the context of treatment of postmenopausal osteoporosis. ..