Experts and Doctors on exercise therapy in Spain
Topic: exercise therapy
- Cadenas SÃ¡nchez C, Mora GonzÃ¡lez J, Migueles J, MartÃn Matillas M, GÃ³mez Vida J, Escolano Margarit M, et al. An exercise-based randomized controlled trial on brain, cognition, physical health and mental health in overweight/obese children (ActiveBrains project): Rationale, design and methods. Contemp Clin Trials. 2016;47:315-24 pubmed publisher..Clinical trials. Gov identifier: NCT02295072. ..
- Oesch P, Kool J, Fernandez Luque L, Brox E, Evertsen G, Civit A, et al. Exergames versus self-regulated exercises with instruction leaflets to improve adherence during geriatric rehabilitation: a randomized controlled trial. BMC Geriatr. 2017;17:77 pubmed publisher..Effects were moderate to large. There was no between group difference in balance during walking. ClinicalTrials.gov, NCT02077049 , 6 February 2014. ..
- Escolar Reina P, Medina Mirapeix F, Gascón Cánovas J, Montilla Herrador J, Jimeno Serrano F, de Oliveira Sousa S, et al. How do care-provider and home exercise program characteristics affect patient adherence in chronic neck and back pain: a qualitative study. BMC Health Serv Res. 2010;10:60 pubmed publisher..These findings provide additional information to health care providers, by showing which issues should be considered when delivering health care to patients presenting chronic neck or back pain. ..
- Urdampilleta A, Gonzalez Muniesa P, Portillo M, Martinez J. Usefulness of combining intermittent hypoxia and physical exercise in the treatment of obesity. J Physiol Biochem. 2012;68:289-304 pubmed publisher..This new strategy may be useful and practical for clinical applications in obese patients. ..
- Rosety M, Pery M, Rodríguez Pareja M, Díaz A, Rosety J, Garcia N, et al. A SHORT-TERM CIRCUIT RESISTANCE PROGRAMME REDUCED EPICARDIAL FAT IN OBESE AGED WOMEN. Nutr Hosp. 2015;32:2193-7 pubmed publisher..Aunque estos resultados son prometedores, aÃºn son necesarios futuros estudios para consolidar su aplicaciÃ³n en clÃnica. ..
- Szendrei B, GonzÃ¡lez LamuÃ±o D, Amigo T, Wang G, Pitsiladis Y, Benito P, et al. Influence of ADRB2 Gln27Glu and ADRB3 Trp64Arg polymorphisms on body weight and body composition changes after a controlled weight-loss intervention. Appl Physiol Nutr Metab. 2016;41:307-14 pubmed publisher..004, 2.8 kg). In conclusion, the ADRB2 Gln27Glu and ADRB3 Trp64Arg polymorphisms may influence weight loss and body composition, although the current evidence is weak; however, further studies are necessary to clarify their roles. ..
- Cejudo P, Bautista J, Montemayor T, Villagomez R, Jimenez L, Ortega F, et al. Exercise training in mitochondrial myopathy: a randomized controlled trial. Muscle Nerve. 2005;32:342-50 pubmed..47%) and clinical symptoms. Control MM patients did not change from baseline. Results show that our exercise program is an adequate training strategy for patients with mitochondrial myopathy...
- Cruz Díaz D, Bergamin M, Gobbo S, Martinez Amat A, Hita Contreras F. Comparative effects of 12 weeks of equipment based and mat Pilates in patients with Chronic Low Back Pain on pain, function and transversus abdominis activation. A randomized controlled trial. Complement Ther Med. 2017;33:72-77 pubmed publisher..Significant differences were observed after 12 weeks of intervention in PMG and PAG with faster improvement in PAG suggesting that, feedback provided by equipment could help in the interiorization of Pilates principles. ..
- Ayan C, Martin V. Systemic lupus erythematosus and exercise. Lupus. 2007;16:5-9 pubmed..Considerations for future research are also discussed...