Experts and Doctors on electrocardiography in Turkey
- Oner T, Akdeniz C, Adaletli H. Multifocal atrial tachycardia caused by risperidone. Int J Cardiol. 2016;203:855-7 pubmed publisher..Based on the case reported herein, our aim is to bring awareness that risperidone may cause multifocal atrial tachycardia. ..
- Karadede A, Aydinalp O, Sucu M. Predischarge ST segment and T wave patterns in predicting left ventricular function and myocardial viability in Q wave anterior myocardial infarction patients. Int Heart J. 2005;46:961-73 pubmed..This simple classification may be useful in predicting left ventricular function at the time of discharge. ..
- SÃ¼rÃ¼cÃ¼ H, BaytaroÄŸlu C, Aksoy F, Can N. SÃ¼rÃ¼cÃ¼ index and others. Indian Heart J. 2015;67:341-6 pubmed publisher..We postulate that the SÃ¼rÃ¼cÃ¼ index is more usable and reliable. ..
- Alyan O, Ozdemir O, Kacmaz F, Topaloglu S, Ozbakir C, Gozu A, et al. Sympathetic overactivity in patients with pulmonary stenosis and improvement after percutaneous balloon valvuloplasty. Ann Noninvasive Electrocardiol. 2008;13:257-65 pubmed publisher..Associated with a decrease in atrial pressures and proBNP levels, PBV yielded a decrease in adrenergic overactivity in the patients with PS. ..
- Cagli K, Ozeke O, Ergun K, Budak B, Demirtas E, Birincioglu C, et al. Effect of low-dose amiodarone and magnesium combination on atrial fibrillation after coronary artery surgery. J Card Surg. 2006;21:458-64 pubmed
- Dogan A, Ozaydin M, Gedikli O, Altinbas A, Ergene O. Effect of trimetazidine on exercise performance in patients with coronary artery ectasia. Jpn Heart J. 2003;44:463-70 pubmed..4 min (P = 0.04) and cardiac work-load also increased from 8.9 +/- 2.3 to 10.4 +/- 2.1 mets (P < 0.01). The results suggest that trimetazidine can relieve exercise-induced angina and improve exercise performance in patients with CAE. ..
- Demir M. Acute myocardial infarction in a young patient with bicuspid aortic valve. Turk Kardiyol Dern Ars. 2009;37:490-2 pubmed..Electrocardiography, cardiac markers, and coronary arteriography were normal. He was discharged on appropriate medical treatment. The presented case is the first report of AMI in a patient with bicuspid aortic valve. ..
- Erbilen E, Ozhan H, Akdemir R, Yazici M. A case of myocardial infarction with sumatriptan use. Pediatr Cardiol. 2005;26:464-6 pubmed..We report a 16-year-old male patient presenting with acute inferior myocardial infarction after sumatriptan use without any known risk factors of coronary artery disease. ..
- Sari I, Zengin S, Davutoglu V, Yildirim C, Gunay N. Myocarditis after black widow spider envenomation. Am J Emerg Med. 2008;26:630.e1-3 pubmed publisher..In addition to usual measures, we recommend ECG and cardiac-specific enzyme followup for every patient envenomated by BWS for potentially fatal cardiac involvement...
- Iltumur K, Yavavli A, Karabulut A, Apak I, Aluclu U, Ariturk Z, et al. Elevated plasma N-terminal pro-brain natriuretic peptide levels in acute ischemic stroke. Am Heart J. 2006;151:1115-22 pubmed..05 for both). Our results show that NT-proBNP plasma levels are significantly elevated in AIS and might be of clinical importance as a supplementary tool for the assessment of cardiovascular function in patients with AIS. ..
- Vural H, Koenhemsi L, Gonul R, Yardibi H, Gulyasar T, Or E, et al. Effects of isoxsuprine hydrochloride on electrocardiographic and trace element status in sheeps. J Pak Med Assoc. 2016;66:938-42 pubmed..To study the effect of isoxsuprine hydrochloride on the ischaemic electrocardiographic change and trace element status in sheep...